Show Your Tits

Story Info
Normally conservative Taryn taps in to her wild side.
3.3k words
4.06
73.5k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers

This is my Nude Day Contest entry. Please vote. All characters involved in story are over eighteen years of age.

*

When Taryn and I first met she was very self-conscious about her body. In spite of this, she still dressed somewhat seductively, with tight skirts right above her knees, and blouses cut low enough for me to see the tops of her full C cups, but that's as far as it went.

If I remember correctly, it was well into our third date, when she had finally invited me into her house, and we were sitting on her couch in front of a nice fire, before she let me touch her, and even then it was only over her clothes.

The next date we spent watching a band at an out of the way bar, and she had to leave early, so besides a quick kiss on the cheek, I went home without any action at all.

On the fifth date I finally got her naked, but only after she had insisted I pull the curtains and turn off all the lights.

I was starting to feel confused. She seemed confident with herself as a person, her conversation was intelligent, and even though I had just fondled her tits and ass, I didn't feel anything strange. I did notice that she giggled nervously when I touched her, but she seemed to enjoy it.

At some point she must have sensed the awkwardness, because after we had spent some time kissing, and we were just laying naked in the dark, she started to explain.

"I grew up in a very conservative family. My parents travelled a lot, so I was either in a private school or homeschooled my whole life." She hesitated for a moment as if to wonder if that was enough, then she continued. "My mom and sister where really all I had to compare myself to. They both have way larger breasts then I do. My sister's are huge." She added, holding her hands up to show size, even though I couldn't see much due to the darkness in the room.

"So am I the first guy you've been with?" I asked.

"There was one other, Tony." She said. "He was a grade above me in the school I graduated from, but it was strange. We met a few years later in college. He wasn't any more experienced then I was, so it seemed like more of an experiment, then a love making session. He groped me feverishly, then when he finished, moments after he put it in me, he just stared at me. I'm sure I was the first naked girl he'd ever seen. It was rather uncomfortable, and I never saw him again, but I did hear that he went to medical school or something."

This whole conversation about her innocence, and the thought of another man ravishing her, kind of drove me crazy.

My dick was instantly hard, and I impulsively started sliding down the sheets toward her crotch. I could smell her sweet scent and I was ready to bury my face in her muff.

"What the Heck are you doing?" She asked.

I looked up to where I knew her eyes would be, and I realized I must have been adjusting to the light, because I swore I saw a sparkle. I also saw the roundness of her breasts for the first time, and the stiffness of her nipples jutting forward.

"I want to give you oral pleasure." I said. The words instantly sounded forced and bland, and I realized that I was more nervous than usual, as her legs twisted below me and her fingers tangled in my hair.

I wasn't sure if she was trying to prompt me or push me away, but I didn't give her the option as I lowered my face to her crotch.

I was surprised by a mouthful of pubic hair, and I have to admit that even though it didn't bother me, I did hesitate as I tried to adjust for a second.

When my tongue finally split her lips, I felt the warmth of her fluids wrapping themselves around me, and I felt a tightness in my groin. I flicked at her clit slowly, letting my tongue massage the folds of her cunt.

Compared to her innocence, the word felt harsh bouncing around in my brain, until she pushed down gently on the top of my head, and I knew she was enjoying it as much as I was.

I let my hands fall on her thighs, pushing them wide open, as my tongue continued to dance inside her. It didn't take long for her moans to turn to muffled screams, as I felt a rush of pleasure tear through her, and a gush of fluids flow into my mouth.

"Oh my frickin Gosh!" She said, as she trembled beneath me.

I climbed slowly up her body letting my palms settle on her breasts, which were already covered by her own hands. At first she refused to move them, as if she were protecting them from my advances.

I decided not to fight her, but instead to assist her in pleasuring them.

As I covered her lips with my mouth, I felt the head of my cock brush up against her bush. Of course I wanted to fuck her, to free her mind from the impression Tony had given her about sex, but somehow I knew it wasn't the right moment.

Her tongue pushed into my mouth, and her hips thrust forward to meet mine. I must have surprised her by pulling away.

She seemed stunned at first, but then handled it in stride. "That was amazing!" She said, as her hands moved slowly up my back.

"Sure was." I agreed. "Would you mind if I offered one suggestion?"

"Sure." She said. "I'll do anything, if I can make it feel better."

"You should definitely let me shave that shit." I said, as my hand wandered back down to her cooch."

"Oh! I'm so sorry." She said, closing her legs on my hand. "I didn't mean to..."

"Nothing to apologize for." I said. "I just think it might make you feel sexier, and build your confidence a bit."

"Thank you!" She said, and I saw a smile break across her face.

I was excited by the fact that she might agree, and that I might actually be able to finally see her body naked, but before anything happened, her breathing evened off, and I realized she had fallen asleep.

A couple days later we met on a bench at the park down by the river. She looked beautiful coming up the bike path toward me, her auburn hair floating in the air around her, accentuated by a shy smile, which brightened her face, and left a sparkle in her ice blue eyes. Her soft curves were accentuated by a white and blue dress drawn together at the waist by a brown belt, and stopping midway up her bronzed thighs.

"I did it." She said proudly as she handed me a picnic basket.

I wrinkled up my forehead just as she looked down at her waist, and then it made perfect sense. "Really? Can I see it?" I asked.

She glanced around at the trees and the grass on one side, and the sparkling water on the other. "Right here? She asked.

I opened the basket and handed her a sandwich. "If you're comfortable with that." I said, smiling into her eyes. "I don't think there is anyone around."

She took the sandwich and set it on the bench, then reached into the basket and pulled out a bottle.

"Never took you as a whiskey girl." I said, as she pressed it to her lips and tipped it back.

"I actually bought it for you..." She said, handing it to me. "But I kinda needed a pick me up." She added, as she reached down and lifted up her skirt slowly.

I was excited. It seemed like she was finally starting to trust me, and on top of that I was about to come face to face with her freshly shaved beav. I reached forward and lifted it the rest of the way, and the reality of the situation was, I was staring at what most people would refer to as granny panties.

I glanced up at her with a crooked grin.

"What?" She asked.

"I think you should get rid of these." I answered, as I slid them down over her long legs and tossed them in the basket.

I was about to lean in for a kiss, when we heard a commotion behind us.

She yanked down her skirt and spun around with one open hand covering her crotch, and her other arm over her chest. I peeked around her to see a couple of squirrels chasing each other around the tree.

"How embarrassing." She said, shooting me a silly grin.

She had a small blanket in the basket, and I spread it out on the ground, behind some shrubbery. Then I took her hands in mine.

"You are absolutely gorgeous!" I said, smiling into her eyes. "You have nothing to worry about."

I took her hand and led her over to the blanket. We sat down together and I unbuckled her belt, and then helped her lift her dress up over her head. She seemed perfectly fine with her lower half being exposed, but her hands went right to her breasts which were covered by a white lacy bra.

I slipped out of my own shirt, and scooted closer to her, letting my lips fall on her neck.

"I would love it if you let me see them. I whispered. "I know they feel amazing in my hands. I can't imagine them looking any less perfect."

"They're just..." She looked around as if she expected someone to be watching us. "They're just not as big as my sister's, or as perky as my mother's."

"But they're yours." I said. "And that's good enough for me. I'm in love with every part of you I've seen so far."

She let her hands move around to her back, and popped the hook. Her bra fell forward and her breasts bounced out in front of me.

"Holy Shit!" I said, and my hands shot forward instantly. "They are epic."

She started to twist her shoulders, and her hands tensed. She was obviously calmed by my words, but the urge to hide them just came so naturally.

I have to admit, she was right that they could be perkier, they did sag a little, and they may be a tad small for some people's taste, but they were definitely more than a handful, and I thought her nipples were damn near perfect.

I twisted them between my thumb and forefinger as I leaned forward and eased her onto her back, as my tongue tried to make its way into her mouth.

She put her hand square in the middle of my chest. "What if someone sees us like this?" She asked.

"Then I guess we'll just have to give them one hell of a show." I said, as I undid my belt and slid my jeans over my hips.

I could tell by the pools of passion swimming in her eyes that she was ready for me, and a hand reaching down to the freshly shaven mound between her legs confirmed my suspicion.

Her lower lips were moist and her mouth finally accepted my tongue, as I put a fist around my cock and guided it toward its destination.

She squealed with pleasure as the tip bumped up against her love button, and she thrust her hips toward me with anticipation.

"Oh God!" She cried out before I was even all the way inside her, and that lit a fire inside of me.

I could tell by the overwhelmed look in her eyes, that even though she wasn't technically a virgin, this was a brand new experience for her. She gnawed at her bottom lip, her legs tensed up, and her fingernails clawed at the blanket, her hips tried to keep up with mine as I drove deeper and deeper inside her.

After she finished, and we lay side by side looking up into the clear blue sky for a moment, I handed her dress to her, and slipped back into my clothes. She had just clipped her bra and pulled her dress back on when we heard laughing on the bike trail. We turned around to see a couple riding toward us.

"Oh my Gosh!" She exclaimed, but even though she was blushing I detected a look of pleasure on her face. "At first I was mortified..." She said. "But I think I could get used to that."

I packed up the basket and then took her by the hand and led her through the park. She didn't really say much, but that was okay. I could tell she was floating.

Finally, I broke the silence. "Have you decided what you want for your Birthday?" I asked.

"A boob job." She answered, with a smirk.

"Really? Do you think you'd actually like that?"

"I don't know for sure." She said, as she bent down to pick a wildflower. "It might actually give me the courage to wear the bikini I bought last summer.

She was starting to straighten up when we heard a cat call behind us, and we turned to see two college age boys, one of them holding a Frisbee, and both staring at her snatch and crack, which were peeking out at them from under her skirt.

She stood up quickly and grabbed my hand leading me away from them. Her face was bright red now, and she had her hand over her mouth.

"I guess I've got to learn the proper etiquette of going commando." She said, with a twinkle in her eye.

She seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it, and that gave me an idea. I stopped, turned around, and saw the two guys still staring at us.

"Show your tits!" One of them yelled I pulled Taryn back toward me, positioning her in front of me so she was facing the two guys.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked.

"Flash them your tits." I said.

"What?" She said, trying to take a step back.

"Lift up your dress and show them your titties." I repeated.

One of the guys elbowed the other, and they pointed and stared in anticipation.

"But then they will see my..." She paused.

"Nothing they haven't seen already." I added as I slipped my hand under the back of her skirt, and wiggled it up toward her ass.

She started to lift her dress slowly, and then yanked it up, giving them a full frontal view.

Both of their jaws dropped as they stared at her beautiful body, exposed, right there in the middle of the park.

I touched the tips of two fingers against the wetness of her sweet spot, rubbed her fluids over her lips, and then pushed my way inside.

She leaned forward arching her back and moaning loudly, still holding her dress just below her chin as I plunged deeper.

Her eyes were rolled back in her head and her knees were trembling. She pushed her ass back toward me and I circled her puckered hole with the tip of another finger.

"How...long do... I have to...hold this...pose?" She asked, between moans.

"Until your two newest fans watch you turn into a quivering, drooling, orgasmic mess." I said, as I jabbed one finger into her butt hole and slid the other two up to the little raspberry at the front of her vaginal wall.

She twisted, turned and started to yelp loudly as I worked my fingers around inside her, and leaned in to lick her neck and ear.

"Oh God!" She screamed, as our two friends continued to stare in petrified arousal.

I felt her pussy and asshole tighten around my fingers and her fluids washed over them.

"I have only one stipulation about the implants." I said, as she livened the quiet park with her deafening screams. "If I pay for them, then that means I own them, and I expect you to show them any time I ask.

She nodded vigorously as I pulled my fingers out of her, and gave her a solid smack on her ass. "I think you can put the dress down." I said, and then I turned and walked away, and she waddled after me.

I scheduled her appointment for a week I was going to be out of town. I figured it would take a few days for them puppies to heal up anyway, and I knew I'd want to be able to touch them the first time I saw them.

Taryn seemed equal parts nervous and excited about this whole thing. I knew that with her upbringing this was kind of a huge step for her. I was just hoping that her new found freedom would liberate her mind.

I couldn't stop thinking about her the whole week I was gone. It's not like a firmer, perkier set of boobs was going to make me like her anymore, but I'm not going to lie, I got a raging, fucking stiffie every time I thought about them. I couldn't wait to nibble on them, and bat them around a little, but I was ridiculously excited about the first chance I would get to walk down the street side by side with her, and force her to show those giant knockers to anyone I damn well pleased.

It wasn't just about that though, I loved her, and I wanted her to be happy. I wanted her to have every possible ounce of confidence and sex appeal working for her during each waking moment of the rest of her existence.

I hesitated before knocking on the door. What if I didn't even like them? What if one of them was bigger than the other or one of the nipples was off center or something?

A man answered the door, and even though I'm not a big fan of the word, I guess you could say he was handsome, even a little bit sophisticated maybe.

"You must be looking for Taryn." He said. "She said you'd be coming by one of these days."

"Is she okay?" I asked. "Yeah, she's fine; she's in the living room." He said, walking down the hall and motioning for me to follow.

She was sitting in an overstuffed chair, with her hands folded over a Bible in her lap, and two massive lumps bulging out from under a beige wool sweater.

"Hey Darling!" I said, as I headed toward her with arms wide open. I was just inches away from hugging her neck when she stopped me.

"I gotta tell you something." She said, staring past me at the wall. "I'm getting married."

"Congratulations?" I said, stopping dead in my tracks.

"That's Tony." She said, pointing over at the handsome man.

"Two Minute Tony?" I asked.

"Uh...yeah." She answered.

I looked over at him and he just shrugged his shoulders and shot me a silly grin.

"He just happened to be the surgeon who did my operation." She added.

"Really? So why did you go through with it then." I asked.

"They put me under before I ever saw him. I didn't even realize it was him til after it was all done, and by then it was too late. Plus, when I woke up he was down on one knee offering me this." She held out her hand to show me a huge ass rock.

"And...You're not the only one who appreciates large breasted women." Tony added.

"So...can I ask one last question?" I asked.

"Sure...Anything." Taryn said, placing her hand back on the Bible."

"Do I at least get see those puppies?"

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers