Wife Catches Me With A She-Male

Story Info
Eating she-male cum gets him in trouble.
1.9k words
4.41
397.9k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,328 Followers

It all started out one day I was sitting around in my apartment watching adult porno on the VCR. My wife had just left for work. I was horny and my cock was hard so I started jacking off. I was lying on my back pumping my cock hard when I started to cum it had been a week or so since I had any pussy and the cum shot out of my prick like a loaded gun.

Some of it hit me in the face and some of it landed on my lips I stuck my tongue out and licked it off my upper lip. It tasted a little salty and a little sweet. Just doing this made me super horny and my cock was still rock hard. So I continued to masturbate this time I cum in the palm of my hand. I brought my hand up to my mouth and sucked the cum into my mouth. I loved the taste of it and the texture.

I was really mixed up I couldn’t believe I had just tasted my cum for the first time and I loved it. The wife came home after work and I was super horny I just about ripped her clothes off when she came in the door. I took her into the bedroom and laid her down on the bed, I got on top of her and stuck my hard cock in her pussy it wasn’t long I was filling her cunt up with my sperm. After I had shot every drop of my cum into her I went down and started sucking her pussy.

She started pulling away from me and was telling me how nasty I was for trying to eat her pussy after I had cum in it. She wanted to know what was up with me. And she let me know real quick not to ever try that again.Well a couple days went by and I kept thinking about what I had done earlier in the week tasting my cum. Then I thought, what the hell it’s my cum it came out of my body and nobody knows that I ate it. So I decided to do something a little more daring with my cum, I wanted to save up a large amount of it to play with and taste. I began jacking off into a glass container a few nights a week, and hiding it in the freezer for future enjoyment.

The thought of my cum being in the freezer was erotic in itself and hiding it from my wife made it more exciting. It took me a couple weeks of jacking off when my wife wasn’t around but soon I had 25 or more loads saved up. It was a good-sized wad, about two inches in the bottom of the container. I would open the container and take a knife and cut off a chunk of cum I began sucking and licking on my frozen wad of cum until it coated the inside of my mouth.

Some times I would let it defrosted and melt then I would open it and smell the delicious aroma. God it smelled good which made me even hotter and I would jack off and deposit another load in the container and refreeze it. I started wondering if everybody’s cum tasted as good as mine. The wife had to leave town for the weekend so I decided to go down to the she-male bar and try to find me a she-male to suck off.

I couldn’t bring my self around to suck another man’s cock but I thought I could suck off a good-looking she-male. I walked into the bar and sat down I looked around and there were plenty of she-males walking around. My cock was so hard and my mind was twirling around and around. About that time a good looking girl {I thought) came over and started talking to me, she sat down and I forgot all about she-males till she told me she was one.

I told her that I was married and my wife was out of town for the weekend. I told her that I was interested in giving oral sex to her and that I had never sucked a pussy on a stick before. She was excited that she was going to be my first experience she took my hand and ran it up the front of her dress under the table. This was the first time I had ever touched another cock besides mine. From the way it felt it was a lot bigger than mine and she whispered in my ear that her name was Kim and she wanted to get out of there and have some fun.

I pulled on her cock a couple of times and we got up and left the bar. On the way to my apartment all kinds of nasty things was going threw my head. Kim was rubbing my crotch and my cock was so hard it hurt. Finally we got to my apartment and went inside I offered Kim a drink and she said she would just have a coke. I fixed her a coke and came back into the living room and sat down. Kim noticed a picture of my wife on the table and ask me why I was fucking around on such a pretty lady. I told Kim the story about eating my cum out of my wife’s pussy and how she reacted. Kim said that she had a big load of cum to give me and that it was OK to eat cum.

Kim had long shapely legs and a pretty smile. She spread her legs on the couch and pulled her dress up to show me her pussy on a stick, my heart was pounding when her huge cock sprang out from under her g-string her pubic hair was trimmed nicely and her perfumed cock smelled very good. She started stroking her pussy on a stick and it got bigger and bigger.

I stood up and removed my clothes my cock looked like a big hard clit compared to Kim’s cock. Kim removed her clothes and finally let me take her in my mouth. Her cock was so hot in my mouth. She tasted very sweet and I did everything I could to please her. I licked the underside of the head, licked her balls, and sucked the shaft. I was new at this but was learning fast.

I worked on Kim for about 20 minutes but it felt like 5. She was really working her cock in & out of my mouth. I knew she was close to cumming. She held the back of my head and was moaning very loudly. Then Kim pulled out of my mouth and stroked her cock with her hands.

After about 30 seconds of stroking, Kim let out a loud moan and started cumming I slipped my lips back over her cock and sucked for all I was worth. I swallowed a lot of the cum but Her cum flew everywhere in my hair, and all over my face. She must have been saving her cum up because there was so much of it When her orgasm subsided, she bent down to lick her cum off of my face and then she kissed me and fed me some more of her cum.

Kim stood up and told me it was my time to be served she ask me if I had ever had my ass played with? I told her no! She said I’m going to get to your cock through your ass she then plugged her tongue up my ass. I let out a loud moan of pleasure it felt so good my cock was throbbing every time she stuck her tongue up my asshole. My wife had never licked my asshole before.

I threw my head back and ground my ass on her mouth. I said eat my ass Kim eat it good as her tongue probed and tasted my hot ass. I could tell my asshole was looser, letting more of her tongue up my hot ass. It felt like she had her tongue half way to my stomach. Then to my surprise she took a finger and snaked it along side her tongue up my ass.

She started finger fucking me, tasting my ass juices adding her spit to help lube me up. I started rubbing my ass even harder on her nose and mouth. I yelled "deeper!" she had found my prostate. My cock exploded and cum shot out all over the place she reached around and jerked the rest of my cum out of my cock.

Kim quit licking my asshole and told me to get down on the floor and lick my cum off of the couch. I got down on my hands and knees and was sucking my cum off of the couch when Kim got behind me and stuck her cock in my ass. I let out a loud moan and it hurt like hell, but she just left it lodged in my ass till the pain quit, and then she started fucking me.

I had never been fucked in the ass before. I loved it and now I must be fucked in the ass at least twice a week. Kim blew a huge load of cum up my ass, and then she went down and wrapped her lips around my asshole and sucked all of her cum out of my ass. I was exhausted I have never been so sexually satisfied in my life.

And it all started me tasting a little bit of my cum. Well after that weekend I was hooked on she males. My wife came home on Monday and I greeted her at the doorway, we hurried up and got in the bed and started fucking and sucking. But all I could think about was having Kim’s cock in my mouth sucking her she-male cream out of the end of it. I came a big load in my wife’s pussy and she got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. All I could think of was what a wasted load of cum.

The next morning my wife got up and went to work I got daring and called Kim to come over to the apartment. She came over and I dropped down on my knees and was sucking her cock off when the front door opened and it was my wife standing there. Kim’s cock had just started cumming and it was pumping cum all over me as I watched my wife with this horrible look on her face.

I got up off of my knee’s and was trying to wipe the cum off of my face when she slapped my face and said. So this is what you do while I am away at work, she then called me a dirty little cum whore. Then she said that she was going to get even with me, she dropped down on her knees and started sucking Kim’s cock. She sucked it till Kim shot a load down her throat.

I was shocked she has never let me cum in her mouth. Then she sucked Kim’s cock up hard again and bent over and let Kim fuck her in the ass, something I have never been able to do. I was quite jealous that Kim had been able to cum in her mouth and fuck her in the ass. After that day things around the house have been different, my wife has turned into a sex whore and she fucks anybody and everybody. There’s only one good thing about it. She brings me home plenty of fresh cum to lick out of her ass and pussy.

If you would like to suck a She-Male e-mail me about it and VOTE

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,328 Followers