Prom Pt. 02

Story Info
Ellie goes out with friends to a movie.
1.2k words
4.48
54.6k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elliecarr
Elliecarr
67 Followers

We start to walk down the stairs, and it's then I first realize how different these clothes feel. I mean, sure, putting them on was a way different feeling than what I was used to, but the way the panties hug my butt, and the way the jeans made me sway while walking. I felt strange. But also sexy. Could this really be happening to me? A few days ago I was just a normal guy, who enjoyed watching football, playing video games, and listening to music. I never put this much time into an outfit, not even for other school events, why was this so different?

Sometimes when I went to social gatherings with friends like a bonfire or party, we'd talk about why being the opposite gender would be so much better. Girls get more attention and free stuff, guys have more work, is what my guy friends would say. The girls would say they had to deal with the guys always staring at them, which I could never understand why that was a problem. I'd love to be checked out and talked about always! Them again, I never really had the "look" high school girls wanted in a guy.

"Hurry up, Ellie," Kelly shouted. "You still need shoes!" She handed me a pair of black and white flats to put on. "It's weird how you seem to fit in most of my stuff! Maybe we can go shopping together!"

I wanted to say no, that this was a one night thing, but so far I enjoyed this experience. I managed out a "yeah, maybe."

Usually I hate shopping, but something about this feeling had me intrigued. We open the door, and a cool breeze hits us. I feel it blow on my chest, a feeling I never had before as all of my guys clothes are crew cut. This new feeling sent shivers down my spine.

Out in the driveway is a blue car. The driver and passenger sides open and two guys step out. The driver walks straight over to Danielle and the hug each other. He introduced himself as Dave. He was about 5'10 with an athletic build, blonde short hair, and blue eyes. Later on I found out he's a soccer player for a neighboring school district. The other guy went over to Kelly and introduced himself as Alex. Alex was smaller at 5'8 with brown hair and brown eyes, but and more muscle on him than Dave. Alex played football for his school.

As we were walking to get in the car, the back door opens, and out comes another guy!

Dave says, "oh, by the way, we invited Mitch to come since your new friend is coming! That way she isn't left out!"

Kelly and Danielle turn to me and give me a look of apology and confusion. Kelly whispers to me, "just go with the flow, nothing happens on the first date."

He slowly walks over to me. "Hey there! I'm Kevin, nice to meet you..."

"Ellie," I force out, not being used to that name yet.

"Nice to meet you, Ellie. We will have a great time tonight, don't worry!" We all climb into the car and drive to the movie theater.

One the was there, the car was full of teenage awkwardness. Small talk would pop up here and there, and then silence, even between the other "couples". After about a half an hour, we arrive at the theater. We start walking in, and I reach for my wallet, realizing it's not there. I have a mini heart attack until I remember it's in my guy jeans at home. The feeling of women's clothing started to feel normal on me. I almost forgot I was Ellie.

I walk closer to Kelly and tell her my dilemma. "Don't worry! I bet Kevin planned on paying for you anyways! Girls always get free stuff!" She giggles.

We approach the counter, and the guys all go first, ordering popcorn, soda and tickets. Once Kevin goes up, I go up with him.

"Two tickets for theater 6 please," he asks the cashier.

"Are you sure? You don't have to pay for me," I say.

"It's no problem! Since you're my date I have to! Plus you don't have a purse, and I wouldn't want to know where else you keep your money!" He gives me a smirk and a playful nudge. "Come on, let's go have fun."

The six of us walked into the theater, and sat in a row, dates next to one another.

During the movie, I barely payed attention. Most of my time was spent thinking about what I was doing, what would happen, and if Kevin would try anything. If he did, what would I do? I'm certainly not gay, and I've never wanted to be with a guy before. I excused myself to use the restroom, and Kelly quickly followed. Thankfully she did, otherwise I would've walked straight into the men's room. Once inside she confronts me. "Hey, is everything okay? I haven't seen you look at the screen for more than 5 minutes at a time!"

"I'm not gay Kelly, I can't do this! And I just don't know how to feel right now. Being treated so nicely just because I'm a girl is amazing, I love this feeling. And these clothes are sorta turning me on. If I wasn't tucked, you could certainly tell I'm a guy."

"Well, what do you think of Kevin?"

"He's nice. I don't know, he treats me really nicely and I like his look and.. And I'm only saying this as Ellie, but I think he's kinda hot too."

"I thought you weren't gay," she jokes, jabbing me with her finger.

"I'm not. But dressed like this, feeling this way, I can't help it."

"Well listen, Danielle and I won't judge you at all. In fact, this is our secret, so we won't tell anyone what happens. We are like your best friends. Now the movie is almost over, and after we can come back to my house and talk about all of this, okay?"

I agree, and we head back for the remainder of the movie. Kevin asks if everything is okay. I smile and cheerfully say everything's great.

As the movie ends, we all get in the car and head home. Kevin helps me out of the car, smiling all the while. "Thanks for paying tonight," I shyly mutter.

"No problem! That means next time you have to!" He laughs. I did have a good time tonight, and I was wondering if I could get your number?"

At this point, all three couples we in their own conversation, and no one was watching us. We sit there in silence for what seems like an eternity. I figure since he goes to a different school, no one there could find out. I give him my number.

"Thanks! I'll be sure to text you soon! And thanks again for tonight!"

"I had a good time too, I admit."

"Well goodnight Ellie, maybe I'll see you around?"

"Maybe. Have a goodnight Ke-" my sentence gets cut off by Kevin's lips on mine. I don't move, but slowly melt into the kiss. Why am I enjoying this? I shouldn't be.

A million similar thoughts are running through my mind when he pulls away. "Goodnight Ellie, he says, and gets back into the car.

We walk back into the house and close the door behind us. "What was that? Huh, Ellie?" Danielle smirks.

"It was my first kiss."

Elliecarr
Elliecarr
67 Followers