Fucking of Babysitter

Story Info
Indian man takes Jigna.
1.3k words
3.07
278.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers This is my third submission with literotica.com . Hope you all will like my creation. Well to start I am 27 year old. I am 6'00" tall with brown eye's and I stay in Surat in india. Well here goes the story enjoy yourself with or without clothe's. Ohhhh okie this is work of fiction no resemblance.

----------*******-----------

I am Ketan 30 from surat in India.At the time when this happened I was divorcee and single parent. One of my friend's sister was taking care of my son when I was at job. It was lucky Jigna was failed in her 2nd year at the college. She had turned 19 and had nothing to do at that times so she agreed to babysitting my son. I was 27 at that time.

It was late when I opened the door to my home. I phoned Jigna to tell her I would be late. She had been great, said she’d stay the night if I needed as she also stays in next building in our society.

I heard the TV in the bed room, pulled my shirt off and made my way towards the sound.

Jigna lay on the couch, asleep, her body splayed, her skirt pushed up, exposing her young thighs.

She was such a lovely girl, smooth white skin, Dark brown hair, small firm breasts. She wore a top and skirt, I moved closer, seeing her little Cream panties peeking out. God, I need her, fuck I was going to have her one way or another. My cock was rock hard, I stoked it though my jeans as I looked down at her sex filled body.

I went over to her, sat on the edge of the couch and slid my hand down over her body, over her breasts, palming them, feeling the nipples harden, her body stirring as I moved over her bare mid-drift.

Jigna’s eyes opened, she looked up at me, “hey, what are you doing Ketan” she tried to get up, to push herself up and I held her there, holding her down, my hand over moving quickly over her mouth.

I’m a big guy, 6 feet, 70 kgs, strong, I held her little body easily. She struggled but I held her, "You little cocks teasers, I’m going to give you what you deserve."

I could see the fear in her eyes, she struggles, trying to bring her hands up to push me off, but I just grabbed her wrists. I took my hand away from her mouth, she screamed out, and I rolled her over. Holding her head down into the couch, “Shut up bitch (bhosdiki), or I’m going to really hurt you,”

“No please no, don’t, please stop I am like your younger sister,” she was pleading, my hands pulling her wrists together I pulled my belt from around my waist and quickly wrapped it around her wrists, pulling it tight and securing it.

She was tied, her body completely at my disposal, I was so hard, I wanted to just slam my cock into her right there. Use her hard, make her feel my big cock splitting her open but I held back.

Her skirt had ridden up and I slowly moved my hand over her little ass, massaging it through her little cotton panties. My hand moved down, between her legs, and she tried to close them. I pulled her panties down and hit her, slapping her ass hard. First one cheek then the other I continued to spank her, hitting her till the cheeks seemed to be on fire, burning red. She sobbed, begged me to stop, squirmed and moved trying to avoid the assault but I didn’t care. Finally I stopped, “Are you ready to do as I say Jigna”

She just sobbed and I hit her lightly again and only then did I hear her say yes through the sobbing.

“Open your legs” I demanded. She slid her legs open and my fingers had complete access to her young sweet pussy. She was so wet, my fingers slipped into her little slit, sliding along her wetness, against her clit, and I heard her moan. Opening her legs further, pushing her hips up, she was enjoying this, I looked at her face. She was going to be a good bitch in bed.

I finger fucked Jigna, getting her even wetter, Jigna was pushing her hips back onto my hand, wanting more. I was going to have some fun with her. I rolled her over, pushing her top up, playing with her little breasts, god, her nipples were so hard. Her eyes closed, she lay there enjoying my toying with her. I twisted her nipple hard, I knew it would hurt, Jigna twisted, her eyes opening. “Look at me you Jigna, look at your fucker”

The sound of my voice scared her, I could see it, see the concern in her face. I liked it, like to scare her.

Lifting her, carrying Jigna to my room, were I could have some more fun with Jigna. My cock was so hard, I wanted her, needed to fuck that sweet tender young body, needed to use her.

“What are you doing, what will you do with me, don’t hurt me, please try to understand I am virgin Ketan, ill do what you want just don’t hurt me”

Now Jigna really was afraid, I threw her down on the bed, “Lay on your back, stretch out. I went to the drawer, pulled out some scarves. Quickly I tied her down to the bed, her legs and arms outstretched, “lift your ass” and as she did I shoved a couple of pillows under her ass.

Her pussy up in the air, spread wide for me, still wearing her skirt, shoved up, her little pussy hole open, her cunt dripping. I pulled my cock outs, stood next to her, moving my hand up and down as she stared at it. “Do you want it Jigna, do you want to feel my cock inside you”

She still had tears in her eyes, she nodded, admitting to me as well as herself she was mine, she wanted my cock.”

I knelt on her, holding my cock, sliding it along her tight little pussy lips, so wet, so swollen. I drove into her, filling her, breaking her hymen, splitting her little pussy open. She screamed, I loved it, she was going to be fucked so hard. I love to hear her scream, every thrust, harder, deeper, splitting her open, I found a rhythm and pumped her little body. I think she came, she tensed, screamed out, panting and shaking and I just kept fucking her.

Harder and faster I worked her, my cock so close now, I wanted to cum wanted to fill her little pussy.

When I exploded I rammed deep inside her, holding it there, feeling my cock pump my cum into her. It felt so good, so tight, her little body was such a sweet treat for me.

She cried like a hell when I untied her she stood up collected her clothes and went to bathroom and after bath she left my home. I was not afraid about what if she tells someone as I know she was not going to tell anyone but I was worried she will not come to babysit my son.

To cut long story short, she showed up next morning at my home at my office time and told me to comeback early in the evening as she wanted to talk something important with me. In the evening Jigna asked me do I love her or it was just a lust. I told her of-course "I love you Jigna". she told me she also love's me and we are now Married since last 3 years and with one daughter from her.

Any unsatisfied aunties, bhabies, girls & ladies, in Gujarat specially Surat and nearby is free to contact me at my e-mail addresses given below for safe and confidential sex & I am always eagerly ready to satisfy you.

Anyone can mail me at the link below in your affair with me it will be strictly confidential & full of pleasure. You girls can also talk to me about sex sexy mails.