An Encounter At A Coffee Shop

Story Info
Sexually frustrated guy meets a lovely girl.
965 words
3.96
22.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up one sunny morning and decided to head to a coffee shop to grab a coffee. This was like any other typical day that I had. I had few friends, so I'd find myself sitting alone often.

I drove into the coffee shop in my powered chair and ordered my usual. Once I had my order, I headed towards a table and quietly sipped the warm liquid.

As per usual, I sat there reading the paper to see if I had missed anything newsworthy. Much to my dismay, there was nothing of interest in the paper.

At one point while reading, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw this girl standing before me. She looked at me with her big blue eyes and smiled. "Excuse me sir, sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if I could sit with you?" At first I didn't know what to say, but I did the right thing and said yes.

For three hours we sat in the coffee shop talking and laughing. She was really nice and had a really nice body. Her height was about 5'8 and it looked liked she worked out. Through our talking, I found out that her name was Heather and that she was an exotic dancer. She didn't seem to be uncomfortable by my disability. We had finished our drinks a while ago, so we decided to head for a walk.

After walking around for a bit, we found a park bench for her to sit on. Eventually our conversation turned to a sexual nature. She wasn't sure if I could have sex or if I even liked it. I told her that I love sex, but I hadn't had in five years. The look on her face was of shock and amazement.

Some people think that just because you're physically disabled that you must be sexually disabled as well, but that's not always the case. I explained to her how the woman has to be on top and put my hands where they wanted them to be.

As the conversation progressed, I began to get an erection because she was asking about my past sexual experiences. Even though I've only had a few, she seemed interested.

Heather paused for a minute and started speaking. "You know, Ryan I must confess something" "I've always had a sexual attraction to disabled people, but I've been too scared to be intimate with them".

With that, my heart sank because it appeared that I was going to get let down by another beautiful woman. She saw my disappointed face, but took my hand. "Ryan, I'd like to please you, I'm no longer afraid and I'd like you to be my first with a disabled guy".

I couldn't believe what was happening. All those nights of laying in an empty bed masturbating to thoughts of being with another girl and now it was going to happen again.

For a few minutes, I thought she felt sorry for me, but she seemed genuine. We exchanged phone numbers and made plans for her to come to my place two days later.

Two days later, she arrived at my door wearing this innocent schoolgirl uniform. With that, we headed to my bedroom for an unforgettable night.

She closed the door behind me and put music on for her to dance to. Right away she looked deep into my eyes and kissed me deeply. "I told you that I'm an exotic dancer, but tonight I'm dancing for you and there are no rules."

With that, she started dancing. Soon into the dance, she took my cock out so she could watch it grow as she danced.

The first thing she took off was her top and I saw that she was wearing a black lace bra. My cock sprang up and she teased me by running her tongue up the length of the shaft. Her tongue felt so good and right away, I began to get wet.

Heather then proceeded to take off her plaid skirt. All she had on now was a black thong and matching black boots. She moved her body beside my wheelchair and took my hand in hers. She looked at me with a smile on her face and said that she wanted me to feel how wet she was.

With that, she put my hand inside her panties and told me to rub. She felt really wet and I had never been able to arouse a woman to that extent before.

She took her thong off and before my very eyes was a very beautiful shaved pussy. With my hand in hers, she began rubbing her pussy and making it even wetter. She slid one of my finger inside her and began moaning as I began fingering her wet pussy.

I wanted to have my cock inside her so bad that my cock was now dripping with precum. She got on my lap and teased my cock by rubbing it against her opening. She placed my hand on my erect cock and told me to place myself inside her.

As I dove it inside her, I was very turned on by her tightness. Her pussy seem to grip me with a death grip. My hands were now free so she placed them on her nice smooth breasts and began rubbing them.

With each powerful thrust that I did, we got closer and closer to orgasmic delight. When I told her that I was going to cum, we kissed each other until we came.

That was the last time that I ever saw her. To this day, I still lay awake in my empty bed masturbating to the wonderful images of the night my dream came true.