Pussy Sculpture

Story Info
Some people prefer to abuse it before they use it.
1.2k words
3.72
50.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER:

This scene was taken from a video clip I found on the web. I have no idea what movie it's from, nor do I know the true names of the actors or characters portrayed. Below is a textual presentation of most of the events in the clip as they're played out. If anybody would like me to do this for another video clip with good audio, I'd be happy to take a look and let you know. Above all else, please enjoy this presentation!

"You're not getting laid or anything."

Anna is laying on a cold, hard table. Her body is completely nude and her legs open to Simon's hungry eyes. She's there to model for a mannequin, but the sculptor quickly makes known his other plans.

"No, no," he assures her.

"No, understand, you're not getting laid."

"I, I understand. Just relax."

Simon goes to rub his fingers against her gooey, black cooch, but Anna darts a hand down to shove him away.

"Get your hands off me," she whines.

"It's okay, I promise," he again assures her as he moves her hand back up to her chest.

"No it's not okay," she says, but reluctantly rests her head back down anyway, her arms draped across her body supporting her firm boobs up.

"It's okay," Alex says once more just before inserting his index finger into her cunt.

She jumps and lets out a slight moan to his probing touch. He begins working his finger back and forth and adds a second to the mix. Anna moans more now, her hips slightly gyrating along. She closes her eyes and tilts her head back. Her mouth agape in pleasure as her hair slithers off her shoulders and down onto the table.

Simon grabs a fine, thin piece of wood to hold one side of her pussy lips open as he continues his probing.

"What're you doing?" she asks innocently.

Simon simply responds by sticking a finger up Anna's ass, and she moans in appreciation. His index finger returns to its position up her cunt and they both begin to work their way around her hot, moist chambers.

"Ah! Ooh yeah! Mm! Ah! Mm!" she moans, "Are you sure you're supposed to be doing that?"

"They have to be the same," Simon replies, sounding almost annoyed. He drops the wood and grabs a sculpture of a woman's pelvic region. He gets it positioned and crosses his other arm over to work his fingers in and out of it simultaneously.

Anna moans and gyrates her hips around approvingly. She places her right leg on Simon's back as he bends down to take a few licks at the sculptor's clitoris, then turns to do the same to her.

"They're pretty close," he comments.

[Scene Change]

Anna is standing, her back to Simon as he continues sliding his fingers inside her. She's bent slightly at the waist to give him better penetration and holds onto the table for support.

"Ah! Oh yeah! Mm fuck!" she calls out. The nipples of her firm, round boobs are sharp as diamonds. She stands there, trying to stay steady, but moans each time his finger bottoms out in her ass. "Oh yeah! Oh! Oh! Mmff! Ahh"

[Scene Change]

"Hold on, I gotta slip another tool in," Simon warns her.

"Oh okay."

Anna now resides atop the table in the traditional doggy-style position. Her ass waves lewdly in the air and her head hangs low with her hair cascading over it like the edge of a waterfall. From her perspective, she can't see Simon, but he sure does have a great view of her.

Simon's zipper is down and his cock is hard and rigid. He lines it up with her ass and pushes straight on forward. He lets out a few grunts, but Anna is too busy moaning to notice as she pushes back against the probe.

"Dear god! Ungh! Oooh yeah! Ah! Mphf! Sure that's another tool?"

"Yeah it is," Simon replies, both his hands on her hips as his hips rock back and forth behind her.

"Oh, feels so good," she says while still looking down at the table and trying to brush her hair back behind her head. "That's your dick, you liar."

"No no, this is a tool, don't look," he says while putting his hand aside her face to block her view.

"Let me see the tool."

"This is the secret part of the operation."

"Oooh!" she moans as his thrusts continue.

He places a hand on each ass cheek and thrusts his fat cock between her gooey, glistening mounds of ass flesh. Her back is slightly hunched as her breath continually escapes her.

[Scene Change]

"Stop teasing, just fuck me with your dick, okay?" Anna says, obviously forgetting that he wouldn't be getting laid.

Simon lines his cock back up and shoves it down her shit chute. He grabs her ass cheek in the opposite hand and fucks her like a dog. He begins a motion of pulling out to admire her gaping hole, then plunging back in just as it starts to close. Anna puts her own hand back and grabs her ass cheek firmly to help keep them spread open.

[Scene Change]

Anna is laying on her side, her one hand back to hold open her ass as Simon slides his cock in.

"Oooh!" she screams as he bottoms out and then retreats. "Ah! Oh! Yeah! That feels so fucking good!"

Simon works his cock like the Energizer Bunny as Anna's moans and screams quickly reach a crescendo.

[Scene Change]

Simon withdraws and puts his hand behind Anna's head to bring her up. She scoots off the edge of the table and kneels on the floor as she takes his throbbing cock right into her mouth. She pushes his hand away and grabs the base of the shaft as her mouth works its way up and down the rest of the length.

"Oh yes, suck that cock," he commands.

She raises the shaft to lick at the balls, then up the underside before sinking it back between her tonsils.

[Scene Change]

Anna is laying on her side with Simon standing above her, jerking his cock into her face. His cum goes flying, giving her a thick, creamy coating of lipstick. She scoops the dribbling up into her mouth than works up a lugee and spits on his cock. She grabs him around the balls and sinks her face down on it once more, taking him almost to the hilt before withdrawing back to the crown, and sliding on down again.

Simon grunts in encouragement, looking for his second orgasm. He grabs the back of her head and holds her forcefully in place. His cock buried deep in her throat. Anna whimpers like a choking puppy. Her cheeks and eyes both bulge out obscenely as she desperately seeks for a way to breathe around this monster that she's engulfed. She tries to scream, but it comes out all gargled, and Simon won't let her go. She tries to push off from his thigh and her lips open and close around his cock as panic starts to rush through her. Finally, he finishes releasing his load and lets her go. She falls back onto the table like a dead body, cum dribbling out of her mouth and down the side of her face.

"Ooh shit," is all Simon can remark.