Those Eyes Alone Pt. 02

Story Info
A new chapter for Nathan and Trystynne.
2.4k words
4.5
9.6k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, Okay, Okay, I'm back. Sorry about the delay and the looooooong overdue wait. I had a bad case of writers block, school, work, family issues so on and so forth...Life happens and although I wish I could've escaped in my writing like I wanted to time just didn't permit. I started this as a sequel to THOSE EYES ALONE because I felt like it was time for a new chapter of Nathan and Trystynne. I plan to update every week or as often as I can but if not just know I don't plan to leave you guys hanging too long. So please leave comments, constructive criticism and ideas and I hope you all enjoy.

Xoxoxo

Mz.Sapphiria

*****

Her: It had been a year and Nathan and I had worked through the engagement party fiasco and were still together. Life felt happier and so many changes had taken place, it was a wonder my cheeks didn't get stuck with all the smiling I had been doing. Nathan succeeded in making me move closer to him, so I had my own apartment two or three blocks away form his house. I ended up finding a better job at a local bistro/restaurant as a maitre'd, but would still work with my aunt from time to time when she needed an extra hand. Craig, Nathan, and I would sit around and talk until the meeting started and as usual I would wander off either mentally or physically until it was over. One day my aunt asked me to help and I agreed. This particular day Nathan had something very important to take care of so he didn't show up, and Craig wanted to stay but ended getting called away leaving me alone and bored half to death. While the meeting was going on I decided to walk out and find some way to entertain myself. I ended talking to Havannah.

"Trys, there's something you need to know." She said seriously.

"What is it? Tell me, tell me." I asked jokingly.

"Trys! I'm serious...you have to listen to me."

"Okay, okay I quit. Proceed."

"I went to brunch at Angela's and up pop's Keaton. No one has seen her since the engagement party fiasco and it was shocking that she just pops up out of nowhere. She has this weird belief that she and Nathan have spent enough time apart and that she's gotten herself off to a better start and she say's she's come to get what's hers."

"You're fucking kidding..." I said with my mouth on the ground.

"Yea and then she planned or plans to go up to his job to talk to him."

"Vannah please say this is a joke." I said feeling my stomach twist into knots. "What if he wants her back?"

"Trys you can't think like that. You have to trust him. He loves you with all his heart, if he didn't he wouldn't have kidnapped you and fought for you. She won't get him back his heart is with you. Don't worry. Love ya girl." She said.

I couldn't think straight. My stomach churned and my mind wandered so many times thinking the worst but I held my tears back and tried to be strong until something happened. When everything was done I went home and tried to calm down but I kept pacing back and forward possibly wearing a groove in the floor. My phone buzzed and I nearly jumped out of my skin. When I picked it up there was a text from Nathan.

~Hey babe, can please be home when I get there?~

~I am home lol~

~You know what I mean~

~Ok sure see ya there~

I was nervous. Did Keaton really visit him? Would he take her back? My mind was shooting questions around like bullets from a gun. I even thought about staying at my place and saying I couldn't make it but then he'd only come to my home and see what was wrong, so I went anyway. I wasn't there long and he walked in the house looking like he had had an exhausting day. I wanted to push him in bed and tell him whatever he wanted to talk about could wait but he obviously had a reason for me being there so I stayed. He smiled and walked over to where I was and kissed me. I thought it would be a quick 'hi babe' kiss but he pushed me to lie down and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I missed you so much...I hate I couldn't be there with you today." He said huskily.

"Ahh that's what the kisses are for."

"No the kisses are because I love you...more than I can describe."

(I love him more than I can describe) I thought.

Hearing that made me feel better but I still felt uncomfortable about Keaton. I wanted to talk to him about it but for some reason I just didn't think I could stomach any bad news.

"I um...I talked to Havannah today since you and Craig were gone and she...well she uh...she said something that kinda got under my skin and..." I stopped.

(What if he takes it as a sign of distrust? At least warn him. If she did go to his job, that's probably what he wants to talk about. Dammit! If he does take her back what else is there for me to do?)

"Trys..." he said shaking me. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at him. "What's wrong? What did Havannah say?"

"Oh it's nothing, its okay, nevermind." I said trying to let it go.

"Trys...you know you can talk to me...whatever it is I'll listen and I'll try to help you."

"Its ok."

"You sure?" he said looking at me skeptically.

"Yeah...believe me its ok. So what did you want to talk about?"

"I didn't want to talk about anything I just wanted you to come home."

"I was home already." I laughed.

"No babe that's temporary, this is home." He yawned.

"Mmm...Well I'm gonna go so you can get some rest for tomorrow."

"I'm not tired and where do you get off trying to leave me here all alone when I haven't even talked to you today?"

"Well you've had a long day and I just thought you would want to get some rest."

"Mmm...hey lets go watch a movie."

"Sure, what movie?"

"I don't know, we'll pick it when we get in the room."

"Ok-wait, are you just trying to get me in your room so you can use me?"

"What??? No, I won't try anything."

"Yeah right." I said laughing as he pulled me to his room. We didn't watch a movie at all that night.

Him: I couldn't get enough of Trystynne. She was my heart and I loved her more than I could've imagined. As always there was something or someone trying to come between us. One day Keaton came bouncing in my office. Seeing her shocked me at first then I had to remember who was in my presence. She walked in as if she expected me to just drop everything for her.

"Nathan, I'm back. Let's talk." She said sitting down in the chair facing my desk.

I just looked at her and waited for her to say what she had to say.

"Go on..." I said when she just sat there.

"Well I know shit hit the fan between us last year and I'm sorry for that. I should've listened to you. While I was away I had time to think and work on myself. I had to reevaluate myself to understand why things fell down between. I understand that I was pushing you to do a lot of things that just weren't you. I understand that I was selfish and self absorbed and I'm sorry. I want us-I was hoping we could give us another chance."

"Keaton, I appreciate your apology and I accept it without hesitation. I'm also glad you've started a process to better yourself and I think its great you've changed but I can't give us another chance. I-"

"Nathan just take a chance on us. I know you're skeptical but I swear-"

"Keaton you're not listening to me." I said sternly

"Sorry." She said shrinking a little

"As I was saying I can't give us another chance because I'm with someone else and I love her. I'm sorry that no one told you-"

"They told me, but I didn't believe them. I came back with the belief that I could get you back but I was wrong."

She looked sad and I hated seeing her that way but I could not and would not change or apologize for how I felt. She got up and left. I called Craig and told him what happened and he laughed.

"Craig, how the hell is that funny?

"It just is...I mean she just pops up like some blow up doll thinking she can come back and grab you like a shirt off of a hanger and throw you in the hamper whenever she pleases, and when you tell her 'no' she wants to act shocked and sad. I'm just not buying it man."

"Well I think she got he message."

"Apparently not, heck, she didn't listen when Havannah told her that you had Trys."

"Wait Havannah knew Keaton was back?"

"Of course she called me after she talked to Trys about it and told me what Keaton said. I thought Trys would've warned you about it but I guess she didn't."

"Hmm."

I realized that's what Trys meant when she said Havannah told her something that got under her skin but I couldn't figure out why she didn't tell me. I decided to talk to her about it that night. When I got off I went to her apartment and waited for Trys to get home. I had gotten us dinner and a nice bottle of wine. I lit candles and turned on some soft nice music for her to relax to. It wasn't long before she walked through the door pulling off her shoes as she walked in. She shut the door, locked it, hung her jacket, sat her shoes by the door and pulled her curly hair out of its messy bun and unbuttoned the top buttons of her blouse. When she turned and saw me she jumped so I high I thought she'd stick to the ceiling.

"You didn't have to scare me." She said trying to calm herself down.

"You should've been paying attention when you walked in the door." I said laughing. I went over and kissed and led her over to the table.

"What's the occasion?"

"Well I wanted to do something nice. I'm so proud of you, juggling school and work and helping your aunt all at the same time and I just felt like spending a long nice evening with you." I said helping her sit in her chair.

I poured the wine and served our dinner and sat down across from her. Her face betrayed her. A worried look was plastered on her face and I knew she was worried about Keaton. She poked around at her food at first until I brought it to her attention and she tried to cover it up.

"Trys are you okay? Is there something you want to talk about?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine...don't worry. Just a long day at work." She said poking at her food again.

"Is the food okay? You seem worried." I wanted to laugh but I wanted to teach her a lesson. Never hide from me.

"Yeah, Nate I'm fine okay?"

"You're not hiding anything from me are you? There's nothing you want to talk to me about?"

"No I-I just have something on my mind."

"Let's dance." I said getting up and holding out my hand.

"What?"

"Come on. I want you to relax, let's dance." I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me and we began to dance to the rhythm of the music. It was times like these that made me exercise control, because she felt so good in my arms and she smelled so sweet. I kissed her neck in the spot that always made her go weak and rubbed my hands down her back to her luscious round ass. I turned her around so her back was against me and rubbed my hands down her sides and back up to her voluptuous breasts. She turned her head and I caught her soft lips with mine.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked still rubbing and kissing on her.

"No." She said almost moaning that saying the word. I smiled and bit her neck.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"So you don't want to tell me about Keaton coming to visit me at my office?" I asked. Her eyes popped open and she tried to push herself out of my arms but I held her tight.

"Where are you going Trys? I just want to talk to you about a visit I got today that caught me off guard that I could've been prepared for if someone would've opened her mouth and told me what was bothering her." I said still holding her in my arms and rocking to the music.

"I-I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? Why didn't you talk to me about it Trystynne? Why didn't you trust me enough to tell me that you were worried about Keaton coming to talk to me? Why didn't you give me the chance to assure you that you could trust me?"

"I knew that you two had history and I felt that if I had've said something you would've taken it as me not trusting. I felt that if you did decide to take her back, there was nothing I could do anyway."

"Trystynne..." I stopped dancing and turned her to look at me. "Look at me." I said lifting her chin to look me in my eyes. "If I didn't love you, you'd have the right to worry. If I wanted to hurt you, then, you should be worried. I've fought for this relationship Trys and you think I'll give it up just so someone can come and use me as they please? Sorry to disappoint babe you've gotta do more than that to get rid of me. I love you with all my heart and I don't want anyone else but you especially not Keaton. You've gotta trust me, and you can't hide things from me number one: because I always find out , number two: because I want you to tell me when something is bothering you. Okay?"

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too."