New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!

Quickie 1

bylovetoread©

#1

I sit there, up close and cuddled at your side, stroking your growing hardness softly in the dimness of the room. I can hear the beat of the music playing, but the noise of the place is so loud I cannot make out the words. I am trying to be discreet, lady-like as I touch, not letting the others around us notice that I am fondling you right here, out in the open, so to speak. You are getting harder with each stroke. The velvety hardness tempting me to do more, but I resist, teasing is all I have in mind for now. I can hear you still talking to the others; I have long since stopped trying to talk and hide my arousal, but I am glad that at least you can keep the façade up, it makes you that much more exciting in my eyes.

I stroke a bit harder, liking the way that each time I touch you I feel a pull deep inside of me. I can feel my panties getting wet. Turning more toward you, I throw a leg over yours, my skirt rising high, trying to get as close as possible under these circumstances. I am having a harder time controlling my desire. I can feel that my nipples are hard, and a glance down shows them to be poking through the top of my cute little sundress that took me forever to choose earlier in the evening. I rub one of them against your arm. That at least got your attention as you leaned closer to my ear. I thought that you were going to reprimand me, but as always you surprised me by telling me that you were going to fuck me right here. Thinking you were joking, I didn't believe you until I was lifted up out of my seat, my panties pushed to the side and your hardness slammed into me. I didn't care anymore about the fact that we were out in public, didn't care that there were people at this table, none of that mattered as I tightened my muscles around you as you slid into me.

As soon as you were deep inside and I was sitting on your lap, I honestly didn't think I could take anymore of this intense feeling, but then you kissed me. All thought fled. I was yours to do with as you pleased. I no longer heard the loud talking of the others; all I could feel is the beat of the music. I couldn't be still any longer so I started to move. Your hands held me still as you continued to kiss me. Oh god the feelings were unbelievable. I felt as if the world had stopped spinning. I wanted to grind myself into you, but you wouldn't let me. At the moment when I thought that I was actually going to die from want, you moved me. Grabbing my hips, you made me move so slowly. Each stroke stimulating my clit, so it was a double whammy for me as I moaned and tried hard to get you to move faster. Smiling at me, I knew that you knew what you were doing to me.

I was trying to at least be quiet, but even in that you wouldn't let me be. "Let me hear you", you whispered into my ear. And having no way of denying you anything, I held nothing back. Finally you moved faster and I could hear the way your breathing changed. Not caring about anything at all, I threw myself totally into making love to you. My whole focus was the dick you had buried deep within me and the ride I was giving you.

I could feel the sweat forming on my skin as I moved. I knew I was going to cum soon and I didn't want it this to end. Ahh, but yet again, you knew me too well. Pressing me just a bit harder knowing that it would bring me to climax, you did it. Unable to control myself I screamed, totally incoherent words and moans, but you seemed to like it.

Grabbing onto me tighter, you pound me into you. I can feel your excitement build as you come closer and closer as I move. Knowing this and hearing your moans is enough to make me cum again. I guess this was enough for you, as your dug into my skin and I could feel you pulsing inside of me. Exhausted, I just collapsed against you and tried to catch my breath.

#2

It was hot and humid. The sticky kind of heat that makes the sweat pop out just from breathing.

We were in bed, having finished making love, you behind me, holding me close.

Your hand started moving over my breast. Squeezing, pulling, teasing. My nipple automatically hardens and even though I thought I was spent, my juices started flowing yet again.

The hand moved lower and lifted my leg until it fell over yours, leaving me spread wide open and the smell of our recent fucking adding to the musky scents in the stillness of the night.

You stroked my clit. Over and over again. Every time I was on the verge of climaxing, you'd stop and bite me in my favorite spot on my neck. Your fingers slip inside me, moving so slowly, driving me insane.

Then you stopped. I whimpered in need. Sliding me up a bit, you slipped your hardness inside me.

Feeling you deep inside, I wanted to move. You stopped me. Biting my neck again, followed by soft kisses and licks, you teased me again. Moving your hips ever so slowly. Not pulling out much, just enough to feel you there.

Unable to take it anymore, I pulled away before you could stop me. Pushing you onto your back, I moved to the end of the bed. Crawling up your body, I kissed and touched your legs, not taking much time as I had a destination in mind.

Reaching your hardness, I look in your eyes. I know what you want. Still making eye contact, I lean down and lick the head of your dick. Tasting the both of us.

Pulling it into my mouth, I suck gently, going no further down the shaft. I still was throbbing from the teasing you had done to me. My hands cupped your sac, kneading gently...moving to rub that spot just below there, and your hips bucked, wanting more than the head touched now. My hand moves to your cock, sliding up and down as I slowly take more of you into my mouth.

I can hear you breath heavier as I swallow more of you. As I reach the base, I slowly move away sucking hard as I do. Your cock jumps when I get to the tip. I can taste the precum. I stop sucking long enough to lick it off.

Faster, I move upon you. Using my hand to stroke what is not in my mouth.

I don't want you to cum yet, I want to happen deep inside me, so I slow down and finally stop.

I give the head a last kiss and move forward a bit. Unable to help myself, I rub my breasts onto that hardness. Slipping it between them and giving you a little titty fuck.

I kiss my way up your stomach, moving up to your chest. I taste your nipples. Gently biting and licking them. Sucking the little nibs into my mouth. As I do this, I rub my wet pussy against your upper thigh.

Unable to tease any longer, I straddle you, moving your hardness against me. Letting it slip inside me. Sliding down until you are completely inside me.

I looked at you, and you knew what I wanted.

Grasping my hips, you moved me the way you liked. Hard and fast. The fingers on my skin digging into me.

My clit was rubbed hard against you as you fucked me. Leaning forward, my hands next to your head, I leaned forward, my hair making a curtain around us, and I kiss you. Hard and fast, nothing more than a mere touch compared to our others, but it was enough. I leaned back again and screamed as my orgasm hit me. Moaning your name, squeezing you with my pussy, trying hard to breathe, I can feel you jump inside me.

Grabbing me harder, you slam me down onto your dick and hold me. Screaming yourself as I feel you pump your cum into me.

Pulling me down upon you, you wrapped your arms around me and held me tight.

Exhausted, covered in sweat, and totally happy, I fell asleep there.

#3

The web cam came into focus and instead of the smiling face of the fellow I thought I was talking to, it was a cock.

A huge, throbbing cock. He was holding it with both hands. Just rubbing it. Slowly.

Even as I tried to not look, I mean this is perverted, but I couldn't help it. There was something mesmerizing about the size and shape of this dick.

He moved out of the shot for a moment and returned, holding a bottle of lotion in his hand.

He slowly poured lotion over his dick. I couldn't stop following his hand movements.

He started pumping up and down. Using both of his hands. My eyes followed every move greedily. Leaning back in my chair, I spread my legs, feeling the moisture building up in my pussy.

I refused to touch myself though. That would make me a total perv not just an accidental one.

He moved one hand down to the biggest balls I had ever seen. He rubbed them, cupped them, and slightly pulled on them.

It was too much; my hand moved down, pushed my shorts and panties aside and rubbed my clit.

He moved his hand back to his dick and resumed his doubled handed strokes and my fingers matched his.

I could feel my hips start to move as I watched his do the same.

I was so close to cumming when I saw the pre cum leak from the tip of that massive cock.

Moaning loudly, I started rubbing harder and slipped two fingers from my other hand inside my aching pussy.

On the screen, he started stroking harder. I could see the lotion flying off as the motions got faster.

My fingers moved in time with his once again and as I see the first shot of cum flying out of that massive dick. That's all it took. I came so hard I nearly passed out.

When I could think again, I saw that he had disconnected. I don't know who he was, but I hope that he pops up on my screen again.

Report Story

bylovetoread© 0 comments/ 61538 views/ 4 favorites

Share the love

Similar stories

Also in this series

Tags For This Story

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait
Favorite Author Favorite Story

heartTheYellowPaper4, calientecalzon and 2 other people favorited this story! 

Recent
Comments
by Anonymous

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

There are no recent comments  - Click here to add a comment to this story

Add a
Comment

Post a public comment on this submission (click here to send private anonymous feedback to the author instead).

Post comment as (click to select):

Refresh ImageYou may also listen to a recording of the characters.

Preview comment

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel