New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!

Quickie 2

bylovetoread©

#1

I was lathering up my washcloth when I felt a body press against me in the shower.

Arms wrapped around me, as lips touched my sensitive spot on my neck.

Quickly I was spun around, my body leaving the hot water and feeling the coolness of the air.

I was pushed over until my hands rested against the tubs edge. I could feel your hands moving over my ass, down to my already shower wet pussy.

Sliding your fingers over me till they hit my clit, then rubbing hard. Making me jump with the intensity of it.

I got even wetter in that moment. I could feel your dick pressed against me now. Looking for the hole it wanted to go in.

Feeling it slide inside so slowly...all the way until your balls were against my clit.

You grabbed my hips and pounded hard and fast. No slow moves, no soft touches.

My pussy was on fire as you pounded into me. You hit my spot easily and I was close to cumming within moments.

Grabbing my hips even harder, you leaned down and growled at me...Cum for me now....

And I exploded. My hips bucked so hard, you had to hold on tighter to keep from losing me.

I could feel you jump as you came inside me.

#2

I see you leaning against the car. Waiting on me. Walking just a bit faster, I almost run into your arms.

Dropping my bag, I wrap my arms around your neck as you lift me. Kissing me hard.

Turning us until it is me up against the car. I can feel nothing but you as we touch. The pure joy of being in your arms again, the bittersweet sadness knowing that this may be the last time.

You stop kissing me long enough to open the door of the car and almost throwing me into the backseat. Getting inside with me and closing the door, you pull me into your arms again. Reaching up and touching my face, I can see in your eyes what you cannot say.

Leaning over, I kiss you. Barely brushing my lips over yours. Taking my tongue and tasting you. Pulling me closer, you deepen the kiss. Unable to help it, I grind myself onto the hardness in your lap.

Your hands pull up my skirt, your breath catching when you realize that I am not wearing anything underneath. Slipping your fingers deep into me, the wetness giving away my excitement.

Please, I beg. Knowing that I will not make it until we are into bed together. Smiling at me, you use your other hand to free yourself. Long and hard, you poke up at me for just a moment before you lift me and impale me onto your dick.

Grabbing my hips, you move me. Slamming me onto you, over and over again. My clit was being hit with each movement. I could feel my orgasm building. You leaned over and claimed my lips. Not hard, just a soft loving kiss, and I was over the edge. I started to scream, and your hand covered my mouth just in time, as I was beyond thought of being caught.

Coming down abit, I could feel you getting close to the edge. I start to squeeze my pussy around your dick. Hearing your moans getting louder. You grip me harder and then slam me against you. I can feel you shoot your cum deep inside me.

Your hands still grip my hips. Sweat dripping off of us, our breathing loud and harsh.

I lean onto your shoulder, put my face into your neck and whisper that I love you.

#3

I sit here reading what you type and find myself getting wet. My nipples are pushing up through my t-shirt and my breathing is getting faster. I am squirming in my chair trying to look as if nothing is wrong as people walk by, but its getting harder to do as you keep talking to me over the im's.

Telling me about the hardness of your dick. How it is thickening and swelling all for me. Looking around to make sure that no one was paying me any attention, I reached a hand between my legs and stroked myself through my skirt. I could feel the wetness of myself even through all of the layers.

I started stroking harder as you went into detail how you wanted to spank me first then have me suck your cock. The thought of taking you into my mouth and sucking upon your dick was enough to pull my skirt up and put my hand underneath it to touch my clit.

My panties we so wet, my fingers became soaked just from touching the outside of them. Hearing voices, I froze. I was so hot you could smell me; I just hoped that no one would notice. As I sat there frozen, you continued to torture me. Telling me that you wanted to spank me as I sucked upon you. Giving me vivid visions of having you cum inside my mouth and having me swallow every drop came across that im screen.

Finally after what seemed like hours, the voices went away and my fingers moved again. I pulled the panties to one side and slipped my fingers inside to touch my clit. Oh gawd the wetness of myself was exciting in itself.

I see more words come up. You tell me you know that I am touching myself. You tell me that you know that I am wet. You tell me to taste myself. I hesitate, I mean I am not alone here, but you tell me to do it anyway. I look around, how in the world do you know my reactions? Not stopping to think this time, I slip my finger inside of my wetness and bring it to my mouth. Tasting myself makes me even hotter if that's at all possible.

Bringing my hand back to my aching pussy, I read the words you have typed and continue my stroking. You are describing fucking me. How it feels to slip inside me, having my legs wrapped around you, the wetness of me making it even better and hotter.

I stroke faster, I am going to cum soon and you seem to know it. Your words become more detailed, more forceful. You are telling me to cum. To cum now and to cum hard for you.

Biting upon my lip to keep from screaming, I came so hard I went limp in my chair. Hand still buried under my skirt, the smell of my excitement filling the air and me not caring.

Opening my eyes, I can see that you have finished typing. Clean up you said, it's my turn when you get back.

#4

Waving my ass at you as I kneel.

Begging you to take me as my wetness starts to move down the top of my thighs.

My ass stinging from the slap given to me for the begging.

Your words spoken to me, just pushing me farther and farther into my excitement.

Teasing me, not rushing at all.

Slow, so slowly.

Pushing your thick cock deep within me.

I can feel it stretching me, rubbing against my pleasure spot without trying.

Telling me not to cum yet. To hold off is killing me.

Stroking more and more

Handfuls of my hair, stinging me, driving me more insane

I have got to cum, but I hold off, sweat beading up on my face, my breathing fast and loud, but I fight it.

Finally, you tell me I can let go and cum for you.

I explode immediately for you.

Report Story

bylovetoread© 1 comments/ 38802 views/ 2 favorites

Share the love

Similar stories

Also in this series

Tags For This Story

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait
Recent
Comments
by Anonymous

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

There are no recent comments (1 older comments) - Click here to add a comment to this story or Show more comments or Read All User Comments (1)

Add a
Comment

Post a public comment on this submission (click here to send private anonymous feedback to the author instead).

Post comment as (click to select):

Refresh ImageYou may also listen to a recording of the characters.

Preview comment

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel