Radiyah, The Malay Hottie

Story Info
Singapore Malay hottie is pleased by colleague.
3.3k words
85.2k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
168 Followers

Acknowledgement: I acknowledge Carrie white for being kind enough to read the story and edit it.

Jeff couldn't believe his luck when he was appointed as the manager of the personal section in his company. Jeff worked for the Pegasus Informatics Inc. in Singapore for the last three years. He had four other colleagues who worked under him in this section, all of them being women. There were three Malay women, Radiyah, Rosminah and Noraidah, and one Chinese, named Sharon. Jeff was twenty-nine, a handsome looking guy with long black hair and the physique of a body builder. The whole section consisted of one large office room with their respective work seats partitioned. Jeff had his own small cabin from where he could see his colleagues through the glass panel.

All of them were in their late twenties or early thirties and were extremely sexy and hot. Radiyah was 31 and was the sexiest of all. She was tall with a nice feminine build. Her hair was long silky and black, which she kept covered under her headscarf called the tudung. Her skin complexion was fair and smooth with a slight tan. Her eyes were sharp with thick brows. Her nose was sharp, her cheekbones high and luscious lips that were full, thick and red. Her teeth were all well set and her smile could turn on a guy easily. Her arms and her waist were slender but she had prominent 36C large boobs and a big wide and round butt. She was the modern Malay type of women but kept her body fully covered. Radiyah normally wore long full-sleeved loose shirt and tight pants for work with her head covered with the tudung. Rosminah was 33 with a nice sexy body. She had full luscious lips and her body and her skin complexion was similar to that of Radiyah's. Noraidah was 35 and was blessed with large boobs, wide hips, and a big wide tight butt. She wore the traditional Malay Baju Kurung and tudung. She had shoulder length hair and her skin was smooth and tanned. Sharon was 29 with a curvaceous body and a round butt. Her skin was fair and smooth and was sexy like her Malay colleagues. All four women had erotic voices.

Everyday, Jeff had to struggle with a massive hard-on of his 10 inches of cock. When any of them came into his office for a signature or small chat, their erotic voices, their hot looks, and their perfume would turn Jeff on immediately. He would then retire to the washroom and jerk off twice or thrice thinking of Radiyah, Rosminah, Noraidah and Sharon.

It was a Saturday afternoon. All of them had left except Radiyah and Jeff. He was busy creating reports for his meeting in Kuala Lumpur the next week. Radiyah was at her desk browsing and filing the official papers. She wore a red tudung and a light blue long sleeved loose shirt and black polyester trousers. Her thick luscious lips were coated with pink lipstick. She was gorgeous and tempting and Jeff constantly looked at her through his window and fantasized about her. "Man, she's so fucking hot." he thought to himself.

He got up and walked over to her desk. "Hi Radiyah. You're not going home, are you?" he asked.

"No, Jeff, have to finish filing these papers," she said with a big smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Presentation in KL." he replied. She smiled again.

Jeff went back to his office. Radiyah picked up some papers for him to sign and opened his office door. At the same time, Jeff came through the door. He felt something trip his leg and he and Radiyah fell onto the floor. It took a few moments for him to realize that he was on top of Radiyah. "I'm so sorry Jeff. I didn't look." Radiyah said, trying to reach the dropped file that was on the floor.

"It's alright, Radiyah, it's my fault. I didn't see you coming." he said. He reached for the file at the same time. His hands rubbed over her big boobs as he did this and his cock grew harder inside his pants. Radiyah's perfume and her hot breath added to his massive hard-on inside his pants. Radiyah's shirt had moved up showing her smooth flat tummy and her hips. Unable to resist this voluptuous Malay lady, Jeff without control pressed his lips on hers and kissed her hard.

"No, Jeff, no." Radiyah tried to push him off.

"I love you so much, Radiyah. You are simply intoxicating and irresistible to me. Radiyah, you are so fucking hot." Jeff blurted out.

He kissed her hard on her thick lips again. This time he pressed into her naked hips and tummy as he kissed, which worked like magic. Radiyah gave in and opened her mouth. He kissed her thick lips one by one and sucked on them gently, wetting them totally. He sucked her lower lip and then moved to her upper one, finally plunging his tongue deep into her mouth. Radiyah flayed her tongue over his and Jeff immediately knew that she was a willing partner. He swirled his tongue deep inside her mouth and feasted on her saliva. His hands were roaming all over her sweet body and this was turning her on.

"You want me to stop, Radiyah." Jeff asked in between their passionate kisses.

"Hmm. No, Jeff, go on, please." Radiyah moaned in pleasure. He hugged her tightly and kissed and licked all over her face, squeezing her big butt at the same time. He pushed Radiyah into his office and made her sit on his chair, throwing her long legs over the armrest. Jeff immediately removed her shirt, tudung and pulled down her pants. Radiyah wore a black colour bra and panties. Jeff went on to remove her black bra and released her big breasts. They were full, ripe and sexy. The nipples were thick and brown and the areolas large and brown. The skin was smooth. Radiyah looked like a nymph sitting on the chair semi-nude with her legs wide spread on the armrest.

"Radiyah you are fucking gorgeous like Rosminah and Noraidah. You are so fucking hot." Jeff said, kissing her bra and enjoying its fragrance.

Jeff stripped his pants and showed his erect big cock to her. "Ah, so big. Ah, Jeff, you have such a big cock." Radiyah shouted in surprise.

"Do you like big cock, babe?" he asked pointing his cock to her.

"I like big cocks, yes," Radiyah smiled staring at his throbbing big cock. She reached out for it, but he said,

"Radiyah you have plenty of time for that. Radiyah, my sexy baby, if only you knew how many days I have dreamt of fucking you." Jeff said, stroking his cock in front of Radiyah. He moved closer to her, knelt and held her boobs. Holding one in his hand he sucked the other one. He held her thick nipples between his teeth and flicked his tongue over it faster and harder. Radiyah was filled with horny sexual pleasure and she pressed his head over her boobs. Jeff went on sucking and licking her smooth boobs and made them fully wet. He let his hands roam over her silky smooth thighs and her wide big butt. Radiyah rested her head on the chair and moaned lightly. Jeff sucked every inch of her luscious tits and when his tongue probed her cleavage, she pushed her tits together burying his head between them.

Slowly, he worked his way down her flat tummy to her pussy. Radiyah was still wearing her panties and he pressed his face into them, smelling her sweet pussy. Jeff pressed hard and nibbled her clit lightly through the fabric. Radiyah crossed her legs and wrapped them around his head pressing him harder into her gorgeous pussy. Jeff reached up and grabbed her big boobs and massaged them using both his hands. Radiyah covered his hands with hers and they massaged her boobs in unison. He licked her tummy and pushed his tongue into her round navel and swirled. He bit her hips and kissed hard. Jeff moved her panties aside. Her cunt lips were covered with thick black long curly hair.

"Do you shave, Radiyah," he asked looking at the dense growth of hair in her pubis.

"I trim them," she said spreading her legs further. He gently moved his tongue over her pussy lips and licked her inner thighs and all around her clit. "Lick it Jeff. Don't stop. Don't stop." Radiyah was moaning. Her moved the panties even further and made long licks over her thick pussy lips all the way down to her black anus. He cupped the lips between his lips and sucked on them gently. Continuing to lick, he parted her cunt lips and worked his fingers into her wet fuck hole. Gently licking the pussy lips, he moved his fingers in and out of her wet cunt, faster and faster. He licked the lips hard and stroked her clit with the tip of his tongue. Radiyah was moaning heavily and thrusting up her big buttocks, and rubbing her pussy on his mouth. When he felt that Radiyah couldn't stand it any more, he took her clit between his lips and licked it with hard fast strokes. Radiyah used both of her hands to press his head into her crotch and had her legs spread wide on the armrest. Radiyah climaxed wildly, as Jeff flicked her clit with his tongue.

When her body stopped shaking and she had let go of his head, Jeff stood up and took off his shirt. Radiyah put her hands on his shoulders and ran them down across his flat tummy. His cock was hard and straight pointing at her gorgeous sexy face. Jeff was extremely hot seeing this sexy babe, Radiyah, semi-nude. Radiyah grabbed his cock with both hands. "Oh Radiyah my baby. Do what ever you want." he said. She moved her hands up and down over the throbbing shaft. The warmth of her hand made his cock grow a few more inches in her hands. She held his cock to one side and started to lick and suck his big balls. Slowly, she licked her way up and down his shaft. She opened her mouth wide and pressed her thick lips to his cock head.

Radiyah wrapped her fingers around the root, staring at the tip. Cum juice was leaking out of it. She sighed as she jacked the huge cock slow and hard, making the piss hole open up, oozing more cum.

"That feels good, Radiyah...suck it baby. Deep in your mouth." Jeff hissed. Jeff smiled knowingly, stepping closer. Now his big cock was right in front of her gorgeous sexy face. Radiyah popped his knob into her mouth and started licking and sucking. It was a good, tasty prick to suck, with cum sap, rich and delicious. Radiyah made gurgling, slobbering sounds as she nursed contentedly on the giant cock, shutting her eyes, as she concentrated on the taste and feel of the prick between her thick sexy lips.


Now it was getting even stiffer, pulsing on the roof of her mouth. Radiyah thrust her tongue onto the piss slit as more cum oozed out. She tightened her right hand around the base of his cock, and then she started beating his meat, fast and hard, whipping her right hand up and down from the base. Jeff stared down at her, sighing as he enjoyed the torrid cock sucking. He held her head with both hands, curling his fingers in her thick black hair, rocking his hips lightly to fuck his prick in and out of her mouth. Radiyah felt happy to do absolutely anything for Jeff as long as he'd let her suck his cock.

"Harder my sexy darling, Radiyah. Radiyah. Radiyah. My sweet babe," Jeff panted. His face was contorted with pleasure, as his orgasm grew nearer, as the heavy load of cock juice congested in his balls.

"Oh, shit, you suck hard, Radiyah. Great!" He pulled her hair, rocking his hips, making the cream-starved woman gag on his thick prick.

"Jack it fast, Radiyah! What a good cock sucker, you are, and your damn lips are so fucking sexy! I'm going to cum any fucking second!" he said fucking Radiyah's mouth. Radiyah sucked his cock as hard as she could, her whole face reddening with the torrid intensity of the blowjob. Rapidly, she alternated between puffing her cheeks up and sucking them in again, keeping as much pressure on Jeff's hard-on as she could. The huge prick grew stiffer still, spitting droplets of pre-cum onto her swirling, lapping tongue. Radiyah panted through her nose, whipping her right hand tirelessly up and down his cock, thinking of absolutely nothing now but the impending explosion of cum.

"Swallow it, Radiyah! Suck my cock, suck the juice out!" Jeff screamed.

The hot, milky white jizz spewed forth, squirting across her swirling tongue, coating her tonsil as the froth white stuff lashed down her throat. Hungrily she clung to the juice-squirting boner, tirelessly jacking and sucking it, determined to nurse out every drop of his cum. Her frantic cock sucking efforts were soon rewarded. Jeff's cock kept spewing out juice for over a half-minute, and Radiyah's belly felt warm and full with all the cream she'd just sucked out of his balls. He kept pumping his cock in and out of Radiyah's mouth until he emptied the entire content of his balls. He withdrew his cock out of her mouth and it glistened with her saliva. Surprisingly, it was still erect and throbbing. He pulled down her panties and threw it on the floor and carried Radiyah to his desk. He pushed away the things that were lying there and made her lie on her back. Radiyah spread her legs and her thick black hairy cunt throbbed, showing its pinkish fuck hole.

"You are so fucking sexy, Radiyah." Jeff said rubbing his cock on her dense pussy hair.

"Wow, I love the feeling, and you are already wet, sweet, Radiyah." he said.

"I am going to fuck you now my sexy darling, Radiyah. A strong and hard fuck, until you really ask me to stop." Jeff continued rubbing his cock on her wet pussy hair.

Radiyah looked up eagerly as he mounted her, aiming his spongy cock tip at the pouting, curly-haired lips of her cunt. The horny Singapore Malay lady watched and felt the cock going into her, stretching her tight pussy open, making her glistening cunt walls spasm and suck as they forcibly accommodated the belly-probing length of his cock.

"Oh, fuck me! Feels so good, Jeff! Unh, you've got such a big one! Fuck my cunt, lover, fuck my horny cunt!" Radiyah squealed. Jeff sprawled flat on top of her, crushing her enormous, stiff-nippled tits under his chest, and sinking his cock farther into her cunt. Then, he started fucking. Up and down, his lean young ass heaved, stroking her pussy, spearing his hard, aching prick in and out of the creamy tightness of her cunt. Radiyah quickly started humping to meet his strokes, excitedly bouncing her ass off the table, and pushing her wet, glove-tight pussy onto the satisfying stiffness of his cock.

"Fuck my cunt, lover, fuck my cunt hole!" Radiyah wrapped her thighs together high across his back, holding him close, shuddering as his giant cock sank farther into her pussy.

Radiyah knew there was more of it, more that he hadn't yet sunk into her. Radiyah desperately needed to feel every inch of it, every inch of his giant cock-lance ramming into her belly, stuffing her cunt to bursting with the thickness of his prick. Then, Jeff started fucking hard and very deep. Radiyah grunted as the stiff prick rammed all the way into her belly, reaching the depths of her womb. Now, Jeff was fucking like a wild man, panting on her shoulder, drilling her tight pussy as fast as he possibly could.

"Fuck my pussy, fuck my tight pussy!" Radiyah chanted. Her cunt was throbbing uncontrollably, gripping and sucking the skewering shaft of his cockmeat. Again and again the big fuck organ rammed into her, stretching her furry cunt slit every time he stuffed his cockmeat to the hilt. Jeff slid his hands down, clawing the sides of her big ass cheeks. Then he started fucking her as hard as he could. Relentlessly he worked on top of her bare, sweat-glistening body, ramming his cock into her belly, almost punishing her with the steely stiffness of his big cock. Jeff licked her face all over as he kept fucking her hard on his table.

"Oh, Jeff fuck me harder." Radiyah grunted. Radiyah felt the cum welling up deep inside her, making her gooey pussy suck even harder around his cock. She grimaced, her face contorting with raw fuck passion, twisting her head dazedly from side to side on the table. Then, she started humping in a frenzy of fuck need, abandoning all control as she feverishly pumped her stuffed, sucking pussy onto the pounding shaft of his prick.

"Fuck my pussy, fuck my horny pussy!" Radiyah gasped her voice so erotic. "Uh! I'm cumming, Jeff! Fuck my cunt, I am cumming!" she yelled, twisting her body on the table.

Her pussy contracted violently in orgasm, the juice nearly gushing out of the ravished cunt-slit, the fur-fringed lips throbbing with almost painful intensity around Jeff's racing cock shaft. Jeff kept fucking her cunt as hard as he could, guiding her through the force of her orgasm. He licked her smooth thighs as Radiyah was trapped in her wild and shattering orgasm. He made Radiyah lie on the table on her belly showing him her big wide butt. He gently kissed it and ran his fingers between the butt globes. He massaged and pinched them gently.

He spread those lovely big butt cheeks and kissed the dark crevice. He prodded her dark anus with his tongue and kissed it hard making it wet with his saliva. Radiyah clutched the edges of the table and rocked her big butt. He licked all over, sucking, and massaging at the same time. He opened her ass cheeks apart. Radiyah's cunt hair ran down to her anus making it extremely sexy. He kissed all over her thighs and her arse and shoved two fingers into it. Radiyah growled loudly at the sudden pleasure. He rotated the two big butt globes and kissed them again and again. He spread her big ass cheeks and massaged them as he shoved his cock into Radiyah's sweet and sexy cunt. Radiyah wailed, as he shoved into her and started fucking her furiously. In and out of her slippery wet and tight cunt. Slapping her big ass cheeks and prodding her anus with his fingers he kept fucking Radiyah furiously. Radiyah moaned loudly as she was reaching her orgasm. Jeff pulled his wet cock out of her pussy and rubbed its wet tip on her dark anus, and thrust it back into her slippery pussy.

Radiyah wailed once again as her cunt was fully stretched by Jeff's massive cock. Jeff loved to fuck his colleague Radiyah from behind to see her big boobs jiggling and her big ass cheeks shaking like a soft jelly. He slapped her big ass cheeks as he fucked her from behind. Radiyah moaned loudly in pleasure as Jeff increased his tempo of fucking his intoxicating and sexy Radiyah. His cock stretched and stretched her thick haired cunt lips. "Radiyah are you enjoying this dear." he asked as he continued to ram his cock in and out of her wet and hot cunt. He slapped her big butt cheeks and prodded her dark anal hole with his fingers when Radiyah reached her orgasm again.

Radiyah wailed as she came continuously. Her big butt was so intoxicating to Jeff. He immediately pulled his cock out of her wet cunt while she was in the throes of her multiple orgasms. He fell over her and kissed her back and her cheeks until she had fully recovered from her orgasm.

johara
johara
168 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
saloneesaloneealmost 14 years ago
nice

marvellous and excitng story tjis makes me wet

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Willing Malay Hottie A horny babe gets a quickie.in Group Sex
Horny-looking Harlina Ch. 01 His fantasy Singapore Malay queen.in Erotic Couplings
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
The Singapore Treat Ch. 01 A sexy Singapore Malay women surprises her husband.in Interracial Love
Harlina: The Sexy Malay Beauty A good night fuck for her.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories