Mommy's Naughty Little Boy

Story Info
Mom catches son & friend playing around.
2.7k words
4.15
313.7k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Andrew and I am 19 years old, and I would like to tell you about an experience I recently had. I am currently a freshman in college, and I consider myself to be a pretty normal kid. I make pretty good grades, A's & B's, and I have a good amount of friends.

As a far as sex goes I haven't had much luck though. I have had a couple of girlfriends over the years, but I was never too serious with any of them. The farthest I have ever gotten was to feel a girl up, but other then that I have had little luck. I was one of those guys who wanted to save their virginity for marriage, but I always thought that if I was turned on enough I would do just about anything. Understandably, I found myself jacking off a lot, since I wasn't getting much attention from the women. I usually got myself off five or so times I week, and I was someone who really liked to experiment. I found a video of some old sex scenes from movies that I sometimes helped to get me off, but with strict parents like mine it seemed like my sex life would never exist.

The current story begins when it is my 19th birthday, and I decide to have a little get together with some of my friends. I invited my best guy friends Jeff and Todd from high school, along with a couple of girls I recently met at college. We had a nice time just messing around and chilling out. We played some games, ate, watched some TV, and then decided to take a break in the hot tub. The sight of the beautiful girls and their large tits pressed tightly against their bathing suits was enough to give me an instant hard-on, but with my friends over and my parents home there was little I could do about it. It wasn't long before it was getting late, and the girls had to leave because their parents weren't to keen on the idea of them spending the night at my house. Soon thereafter, Todd had to leave as well, because he had to work the early shift the next morning.

I changed into some drier clothes, as did Jeff. We decided to hang out in my room the rest of the night so I put on some music, and turned on the TV. It was late at night, and my parents were in bed, so we decided to do the normal guy thing, and see if there were any "late night movies" on Cinemax. So as we flipped through to the channel, much to my delight I found a man furiously pounding away at a girl from behind with his massive cock. I immediately felt the strain of my dick pressing against my shorts, yearning for attention. I had always considered myself to be straight, but I was so turned on by the events unfolding on the television I just wanted to whip out my cock and start stroking it. Looking over at Jeff, I could see a bulge beginning to grow in his pants, with his eyes fixed to the screen. Despite, what I wanted to do, I knew it was wrong. I continued to watch as the man shot his load into the girls tight pussy, and as the cum came running down the back of her leg.

Soon, the scenes changed, and my cock finally got a rest from strenuously pressing against my pants. After a long silence, I got up and turned down the TV so my parents wouldn't hear it, and then returned to move about the room. Soon, however, the screen flashed back to just what my cock wanted. As if the foreplay wasn't enough to make my cock explode, the look of pleasure on the girls face as she rode the mans thick tool, and her large pendulous tits bounced was enough to send me in ecstasy.

I looked over to find Jeff with his hand on top of his shorts, gently rubbing his thumb back and forth across his straining cock. Then suddenly the normally conservative Jeff removed his shirt, followed by his shorts. He then leaned back against the edge of the bed and slowly ran his hand over the outline of his cock in his briefs. I had never seen another mans erect cock before, although I felt I was about to. Jeff continued to rub his cock, all the while his eyes were transfixiated on the screen, almost as if I wasn't there. I then noticed I was beginning to rub my own dick, as I watched Jeff continue. Then, in one swift motion Jeff reached into his briefs and quickly pulled them down his legs, and then kicked them across the room.

It was only then that I saw Jeff's manhood. His cock wasn't enormous, but it certainly wasn't small compared to the ones I had seen in the locker room. At the base he had a large amount of dark pubic hair followed by a long thick shaft where you could see the straining blood vessels, keeping his steel-like erection. At the end was a large head, and I noticed that he had been circumcised. At the tip of his cock was a drip of pre-cum. He had average size testicles that hung in a long scrotum. While I studied his cock, I slowly worked my hands into my briefs, then I removed all my articles of clothing. I no longer cared what was right, instead all that mattered was what felt good. As I pulled down my briefs my cock then sprung to its full length. At this time Jeff then turned his attention away from the television and to me. I had what a considered a pretty average dick. It was not as long as Jeff's but it had more thickness, and a lot of precum had accumulated at its tip. By this time Jeff was in the rhythm of stroking his cock as I reached down and did the same. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would be jerking off watching my friend do the same. So there we sat both leaning on the edge of my bed completely naked furiously pounding away at our cocks.

In the background I could faintly here the moans of pleasure from the slut on TV and the slippery sounds of his cock pounding against her tight wet pussy. Excited by both the TV and by Jeff I knew my experience wasn't going to last long. I leaned back and closed my eyes as I felt an orgasm built within my body. Quickly, however I was snapped back to reality as my mom, with her hands on her hips, stood at the open doorway. I scurried for anything to hide my obvious erection, without much success. My cock practically went immediately limp, as I am sure Jeff's did. Then my mom walked in the door pushing it closed behind her. Looking me in the eyes she asked "What are you doing?" Before I even had a chance to answer the girl on the screen groaned once more in pleasure. My mother quickly turned around seeing the screen, and responded "And what in the hell are you watching?" She then turned off the television and continued staring me in the eye. Then she said "That's it; you boys need to be punished, and that is exactly what you are going to get."

She then followed by saying "Stop trying to hide yourselves, its not like I don't KNOW what you were doing." Jeff and me exchanged a quick glance, but still tried to hind behind what little we found when she entered the room. My mom then retorted to saying "Didn't you understand me?, uncover your damn cocks." My mother's language suprised me, she had hardly ever cussed, much less use slang terms for the male anatomy. I knew there was no sense in arguing with my mother, since it would only get me in more trouble. I then slowly pulled the sheets away from my now limp penis, and after an evil look from my mother Jeff soon followed.

Then, suddenly it was if my mom's mood changed completely, she had a smirk on her face, and her tone changed to one of much more sexiness. She then turned to Jeff and said "Get on the floor," and then took a seat on the stool at my computer. As Jeff laid on the floor with his limp cock laying across his body she turned to me and said "Suck his dick, that should you teach you!" I was set back by what she said, but the look in her eyes told me that she was serious. As far as I knew Jeff hadn't had much experience with girls either, and I saw his cock flinch as my mom uttered those words. Then I saw the embarrassed look on his face. I then lowered myself to the floor and put my face just inches from the tip of Jeff's erect tool. I then looked back at my mother as her erect nipples were becoming visible through the thin material of her nightie, I also noticed the squirming of her legs as she tried to hide her obvious wetness.

She then noticed that she was caught, and she quickly turned from her bitchy attitude, to a young teenage slut. She said "Get up you little perverts, I am the one that deserves all the attention. I want you boys to please me with your young and thick cocks." Now with a complete situational change, both Jeff and mine cocks were stiffening for the long awaited attention they were about to receive. My mom got up and then laid on the floor, and told us to get up and remove her nightgown. I sure didn't have to be told twice.

I never really fantasized about my mom, she was in her late 30's, because she had me when she was rather young. She had a slim body type, and once when looking through her bra bureau I found that she had ample size 36B breasts. As I slowly pulled the straps from her shoulders and then pulled the silky fabric away from her fair skin. Then seeing my mom in her black lace bra and panties made me see my mom in a different way then I ever had before. I saw her as an attractive woman, and I think my cock definitely agreed with the statement. I then reached behind my mother and undid the strap holding her breasts in place. As I removed it I seductively threw it from her body. Only then were her firm, full breasts unveiled to me. They were round, with long hard nipples centered on her pink areolas. I reached down and cupped her right breast in my hand, flicking my thumb over the nipple. Then as I watched Jeff go down to lick my mother's breast, and I bent down to do the same. I licked the whole breast, then sucked and gently bit the nipple.

After several minutes I could see the wetness begin to accumulate on the crotch of my mother's panties, and offered Jeff the other tit as I moved between her legs. As a moved between her thighs I could already detect my mothers thick musky odor. I slowly pulled away my moms soaking panties as her nicely trimmed pubic hair was revealed to me. I then greedily stuck my face into her slippery slit, much to my mother's approval. I then slowly moved my tongue around her pubic lips, then gently flicking it against her clit. It didn't take long before my mom was thrusting her hips against my face begging me to push her over the edge. I looked up at see my mom's face of pleasure as Jeff continued sucking and rolling his fingers over her breasts. I could tell my mom was close because her breathing was getting deeper. I then slowly began working my fingers in and out of her tight pussy. Then, in a long groan my mom came as I sucked her clit, and her pussy held on to my fingers inside of her.

My mom fell back to the floor, and after a short rest awoke to Jeff and my cocks still standing at full attention. She then said "Come over here, I wanted to be fucked in all my holes by your young virgin cocks." My mom then positioned herself in front of me, and ordered Jeff to sit down in the chair in front of her. As she grabbed a hold of my cock I thought I was going to come right then, she guided my tool to the entrance of her tight pussy and then ordered me to push it in. She then bent over and took Jeff's raging cock around her mouth, as I took a hold of her ass and slowly pushed my virgin cock deep into her cunt. I watched as my mom cupped Jeff's balls as her thick lips moved up and down his foreskin. Meanwhile, my cock reached its length as my balls bumped hit my mom's ass. My mom took Jeff's cock from her mouth and begin to jack it off while working her tongue across its head.

As I began to withdraw my cock, my mom said "Talk to dirty to mommy as you fuck her tight cunt." This sent both my cock and head spinning as I began to pound my meat in and out of her doggy style. I screamed "Yes, mommy, I love fucking your tight wet cunt." I reached around and began to fondle my mom's breasts while pushing my cock ever deeper into her love-box. I then moved my other hand around to rub my mother's clit, and felt her pussy clinch onto my cock as a low groan escaped her lips. I could sense a lusty tone as my mom said "Yes baby, make your hard cock shoot its fuckjuice inside my pussy." I then started furiously pumping my cock in and out of her pussy, realizing I wasn't far from my own orgasm.

As I looked back at Jeff his eyes were closed as he held my moms head pushing it ever deeper onto his own cock. My mom was close, and gasping for breath as she uttered "Harder baby, make mommy cum, fuck me harder." I was in ecstasy, I heard Jeff scream "I'M CUMMING" as he shot his hot while liquid all over my moms face and mouth. I felt my cock was bigger then it had ever been before. I was really laying into my mother and furiously stroking her clit with my other hand. She then turned to me and said "Take your hot cock out, and shoot your man juice all over my ass." I then took my glistening cock in my hand and began to rub it along the crack of her ass, as I was on the brink of orgasm. I then took my fingers and buried them deep inside her cunt, while continuing to rub her clit.

Then I felt the all too familiar feeling build, it started at the base and moved forward with pleasure filling my 7 inches. I took my cock in my hand and stroked it several times, then my cock erupted in orgasm. From its mushroom head came shot after shot of cum, each one across her ass. Then, the combination of my warm cum against her ass, and my fingers still darting across her clit sent my mom into a second powerful orgasm. All the while her screaming "Ohhhh.. Yes, that's it baby make mommy cum good and hard, shoot your love juice all over my ass…"

As the last of my cum dribbled from my cock, and my moms orgasm subsided we all clothed, and as my mother left the room she slyly said "Your punishment isn't over yet, I still have to call Jeff's mom and tell her about the situation." She then left the room leaving me and Jeff thinking this is one punishment we might just enjoy.