The Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
Professor Reynolds helps Susi study for finals
2.3k words
41.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 06/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never quite understood the "going through the motions" people in a gym. I mean if you are going to take the time to go to a gym, then you might as well workout. I was watching someone whose workout was so scripted there wasn't the slightest exertion. I was catching my breath in between sets of incline dumbbell presses. The college fitness center was relatively empty at 3:30 in the afternoon. Being a Community College there were a few "community members" (senior citizens), even fewer faculty and staff, and a smattering of students. As I am closer to 40 rather than 30 my lifting has slowed slightly, but I still can push iron with the big boys.

The Talking Heads Burning Down the House wafted through my iPod as I grabbed two 100 pound dumbbells and made my way over to the incline bench. Resting the weights on my quads I took a deep breath and used my legs to hoist the weight upwards as I leaned back into the bench. By my seventh rep I was feeling the burn, my chest tight. Squeezing my pecs I slowly lowered the weight, inhaling on the way down. Just as the dumbbells reached my chest I exhaled forcefully and exploded upwards, my chest screaming in protest. I kept my arms extended for a few seconds, gulping in air, psyching myself out for one last rep. Finally, I lowered the weight again, and once again exhaled with a groan and exploded upwards, my muscles wavered, arms shaking, chest quivering David Byrne encouraging me.

All wet hey you might need a raincoat

Shape down Dreams walking in broad daylight

Three hundred sixty five degrees

Burning down the house

Pushing through my protesting muscles I finished the 9th rep and after controlling the weight down to my chest, let them drop with a loud "thump" onto the padded mats. I was the only one in the free-weight area, and most of the other people were glancing over at the sounds of my workout.

"It's called working out" I said to them silently.

Taking a gulp of creatine I glanced up and caught the eye of the same girl I saw walking outside my office the other morning. She was the olive skinned beauty who had been tugging her micro shorts down in a vain attempt to cover her ass.

If she looked good in her shorts she was to-die-for in workout clothes. Long dirty-blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail which was fed through the back of a baseball hat. She wore black skin-tight Lycra shorts and a matching sports bra. I don't know if it is because I have been a lifter for so long, but sports bras and work out clothes just really do it for me. This girl had the perfect ass, hell, the prefect body. She was toned, and hard, with a round tight ass, flat stomach (with the ubiquitous piercing which I still find sexy as hell) and perfect tits, high, well rounded, with not a bit of sag.

She walks in beauty, like the night

Of cloudless climes and starry skies;

And all that 's best of dark and bright

Meet in her aspect and her eyes:

Thus mellow'd to that tender light

Which heaven to gaudy day denies

"Shit" I thought to myself "She's never even heard of Lord Byron."

I realized I was staring and averted my eyes, just as she did the same

"Not bad old man" I thought, "at least she was looking at you too."

Although I was working chest my arms were pumped, filling the sleeves of my T-shirt, and as I moved over to a flat bench to do flies I caught her in the mirror glancing my way. Goddamn she was hot. "Not as lyrical as you Byron" I mumbled to myself, "but same sentiment."

Back in my office I was wrapping up for the day. First summer session was almost over, and I was gathering papers to take home and grade when Lauren walked in with mail and messages. The Social and Behavioral Sciences secretary, Lauren had always caught my eye in a subtle way. In her early 40's she had shoulder length brunette hair, sexy dark brown eyes, an average body, but nice, big, full, heavy breasts. Not sagging, but full. Lauren was married, but almost never mentioned her husband. She was wearing an unusually tight blouse that showed cleavage, which; being an astute professor I couldn't help but notice.

"Anything good?" I asked

"Just the usual" Lauren replied dropping textbook catalogues on my desk.

"Oh, one of your students called" she said "Susi, wasn't she the one who was here early the other morning?" Lauren asked

I immediately felt myself turning red. Lauren had come in my office about 15 minutes after Susi had left, had she heard what went on?

Leaning over to give me an even better view of her cleavage Lauren handed me a message "She wants you to call her."

As Lauren walked out I watched her ass go down the hallway, not bad I thought to myself, not bad at all.

"Hello?" Susi sounded so young on the phone.

"Hi Susi this is Professor Reynolds" I said

"Oooh good you called" she squealed, immediately making me hard. "I really need help studying for your final, but I can't make it to your office hours, is there any way we can meet for some one-on-one help?"

"Well" I stuttered, trying to sound casual. All I could think was Fuck Yes lets meet "When did you have in mind?"

"Well, how about now?"

"Now? Yeah I think I can fit you in"

"Oh good, can you come to my apartment?" she asked

Fifteen minutes later I was pulling into her apartment complex. After the other morning in my office I had no illusions about why I was really there, but I was still shocked when Susi opened the door. Wearing the skimpiest sweat shorts with the top rolled down, she was all legs, smooth and tan. Her top was barely that, a tiny T-shirt cut off so it bared her stomach and just barely covered her tits, which were obviously not restrained by a bra. Susi's excitement was so genuine and contagious.

"Thanks so much Professor Reynolds" she said through her big smile, I really need help.

Bounding into her apartment she had her history text open on the breakfast bar overlooking the kitchen, her gorgeous tits bouncing all the way, her nipples already starting to stick through her thin shirt. Settling onto the stool next to hers we pretended to actually study for a while. But the more I quizzed her on the relative importance of the Cuban Missile Crisis the less interested she became. Finally, she stood close to me facing the counter

"Professor Reynolds, what can I do to pass this final, I will never learn all this in time?"

By now she had wiggled that cute ass so she was between me and the counter, her back to me. My cock had been rock hard since we talked on the phone, hell, it had been hard since I saw the girl at the gym, so by now I needed no more encouragement. Reaching around her I slid my hands over Susi's hard nipples, pulling them gently through her shirt. Standing up I started to grind my aching cock into her sweet ass. Susi moaned and turned her head back towards me. Our mouths met wide open, tongues eagerly exploring.

I could feel her pushing back against me, just as desperate for contact as I was. Already I could smell her sex begin to fill the room, and I had an overwhelming urge to taste her. Grabbing her by the waist I lifted Susi onto the counter, turning her so she was facing me. As we kissed I reached up and ripped her tiny shorts down. Susi had nothing on underneath and her freshly shaven pussy glistened with wetness in front of me. Susi gasped and leaned back on her elbows, intuitively spreading her legs.

Slowly I began to kiss and lick up the inside of her thighs, Susi squealing from the light kisses and nibbles that tickled her and raised goose bumps. I could smell her sweet young scent as I came closer. Susi's clit was already hard and sticking up, begging for attention. I teased her for as long as I could stand, nibbling her thighs and lower stomach, until neither she nor I could take anymore. As my tongue slid along her lips Susi howled, throwing her head back, spreading her legs wider. Using just the tip at first I slid my tongue along the entire length of her pussy, up to her clit, which I deftly circled with my tongue.

Susi began to squirm and push forward. Using more of my tongue I began to lick her, spreading her inner lips wide open. Grabbing my head with her hands Susi lay all the way back and screamed

"Oooohhhh fucking god. Oooooohhh, eat me, lick me"

Lapping her up and down drove her wild and she continued to scream, and grind, crushing my head into her. Just when I thought she couldn't get any louder or more enthusiastic I slide my tongue into her. Susi went crazy.

"What???? Oh fuck yes, oh my god, your tongue is fucking me, your tongue is fucking me" she kept screaming over and over until I felt her entire body start to tremble.

When Susi came it put the tsunami caused by the eruption of Krakatoa to shame. Wave after wave flooded over her body. Shaking and trembling she practically broke my neck thrusting my face against her erupting pussy. Soaking wet with sweat and cum Susi slid across the counter from one end to the other, dragging me along the whole way.

Finally, she began to come back to earth. Her eyes came back into focus and she loosened the choke-hold-of-death that she had on the back of my head. After cracking my neck a few times to try and restore my blood flow I stood up and looked down at the sexiest sight, such a young, gorgeous, woman totally satiated, or so I thought. Susi surprised me by grabbing my arm and pulling herself up. Giving me a sloppy wet kiss she yanked down my gym shorts and underwear and dropped to her knees.

Looking up into my eyes she slowly licked her lips before swallowing my cock whole. Staring up into my eyes Susi purred and moaned as she gave me the sexiest, wettest, sloppiest blowjob. She soaked my cock in her saliva, licking up and down, literally drooling al over me till it was running down my balls and thighs. Sliding her hand up along with her mouth she bobbed up and down over my cock with a hunger that only comes from pure lust. At that rate I wasn't going to last much longer, but this time I needed more than just her talented mouth.

Reaching down I pulled Susi to her feet. Kissing her deeply I turned her so she was leaning against the counter. My cock brushed against her pussy, which to my amazement was soaking wet again. When my cock touched her pussy lips she moaned and arched her back, bending over more to give me easier access.

"Is this what you want?" I teased as I rubbed the head of my cock over her wetness. My blood was boiling, and I was ready to take control and show this sexy young coed how it was really done.

"Yes" she immediately responded, pushing back, trying to impale herself on me.

"Yes what?" I demanded

"Yes Professor Reynolds" she cried in anguish "Yes I want your cock, I want your cock in me, deep in me"

"Deep in where?" I yelled as I rubbed her clit with the head of my cock, driving her and me crazy.

"In my pussy, in my wet pussy" she screamed as she shoved herself back "Shove it deep in my pussy, fill me, fill me with your stiff dick oooooohhhhhhh" she howled as I slid into her.

Susi was tight from her previous orgasm and we both stopped for a second as I buried myself in her, allowing her pussy to stretch around me. Neither of us could wait for long though, and soon I was sliding in and out of the tightest, wettest, hottest pussy on the face of the earth. Susi was screamed in ecstasy and started to cum again, or perhaps this was just the continuation of the early orgasm. I didn't know and didn't care. Her pussy tightened and contracted around my shaft, squeezing the head tight while simultaneously flooding it with moisture. I swear I could feel Susi's body temperature rise. Reaching up and grabbing her tits I thrust in and out of her as fast as I could. Susi collapsed against the counter, screaming, crying, and yelling for more all at the same time.

I lasted about another minute of pure frantic, animalistic fucking before I too went over the edge. I could feel it building deep in me, and my legs buckled when I finally released. Swelling until I though I would burst I began to shoot loads of hot cum deep into Susi, who as already so tight I didn't know how it would all fit. Squeezing her tits I released, and released, so much cum that it immediately began to leak out of her. My orgasm sent Susi over the edge for the third time, and for about 10 minutes we just leaned against the counter, me buried in her, filling her, as she continued to cum over and over again.

Finally we collapsed to the floor and lay there, kissing and fondling. Eventually I managed to get up and get myself together as best I could. Susi just lay on the floor, casually playing with her swollen pussy, still lost in orgasmic bliss. Leaning down to kiss her I told her I thought she would do just fine on her final exam.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The High School Principal Ch. 01 A High School Principal Discovers an abundance of pussy.in Erotic Couplings
Professor Andrew's Desk She uses grades as an excuse to fuck her Professor.in Erotic Couplings
From Feminist to Fuckdoll Marcus desconstructs a feminist verbally and anally.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Last Day of School Surprise Bombshell student gives favorite teacher going away present.in Erotic Couplings
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories