His Ch. 02

Story Info
Collared and leashed.
997 words
4.15
53.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sensed a change in her then. The look in her eyes was different and her posture was more submissive, so he released her and helped her to the couch. He got her a drink and massaged her calves and then her shoulders. She melted under his touch, knowing that he did care for her, and she was happy that she was his.

When she was rested, he picked up his leash and fastened it to her collar.

"Throughout your life, you will be tested many times and many ways. Some things that happen may merely be a test or they may just be random occurrences. You must assume that everything is a test. A test to reinforce your commitment and resolve as mine. In the next few days, I intent to train you in the way you will life from now on. Consider every task, no matter what it is, to be both training and a test. Do you understand, little one?"

"Yes Master."

He stood up and pulled her leash. She stood and followed him. "On the floor," he commanded.

She dropped to her hands and knees and followed him as he led her about the room. Stopping, starting, pulling her up and then forcing her down. He walked her through the paces until he was satisfied, then took her back to the room and removed the leash.

"You will wear this collar at all times. It is a symbol of my possession of you. Others will see it and know you are under the control of a Master. Only fools will attempt to gain your attention, and you will recognize them as that. You are mine now. You are under my control. You are for my desires. You serve at my pleasure. And you are under my protection. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"I need to make a few calls. Put these on while I am busy."

He held up a matching pair of white lace panties and bra, then handed them to her as he left the room.

She dressed and waited, shaking in anticipation.

Soon he returned and sat in the chair across from her. "Please me" he said.

She was unsure about what he wanted, but she rose and began to sway and slowly dance before him. Turning sensuously and moving so that he could see her body. She could soon tell that he was pleased by his obvious arousal. She moved between his legs and bent over him and waited for his hands to touch her.

His hands touched her face and then moved down her body, tracing her shape and molding her flesh with his firm power. She was breathless and she leaned closer for his kiss of approval. Instead, he pushed her down to the floor and took her head in his hands.

"You are not in control," he said.

She reeled back slightly, for she was only seeking his approval and blessing through a physical act. He held her chin in his hand and looked directly in her eyes.

"You will respond to my needs, not I to yours."

And he stood and pulled her up and led her to the frame again. Her heart raced in panic as she realized he planned to restrain her again. She prayed that he would not whip or paddle her again so hard. She was thrilled from the sting of the paddle and the whispy pain of the cat on her breasts, but the continued assault from before had gone beyond painful pleasure to simply pain.

She didn't make a sound and struggled to be sure not to show any defiance as he secured her wrists. He looped the cord through the eyelet and hoisted her up. He did not secure her ankles.

He retrieved more cord and came to her and removed her bra. Her breasts felt warm even though the room was cool. She felt her nipples harden from the temperature, but mostly from excitement.

He licked and sucked her nipples, stiffening them even more, until she felt that warm liquidy sensation run down from her chest to her stomach and then further below. She felt flushed and needy, but fought to remain calm and quiet as he played.

When he was satisfied, he began to wrap the cord around her breasts, crossing over from one breast to the other and when he had a few rounds circling each breast, he looped between them causing them to tighten. Her breasts were forced into conical shapes and stuck straight out.

They were swollen from the constriction and were red. He tied off the cord and stood back looking at his work for a moment. Then he reached for her nipples and teased them. Flicking them with his fingers...Pinching them and pulling them. Rolling them between his fingers and thumbs. She was almost faint from the strength of the sensations, and felt like she would burst.

And then he stopped and took his seat again, gazing at her there in that awful situation, her body on fire.... tied up.... her breasts tortured from his attentions and the cords. And she would have done anything for relief. She tried to stay focused on her role, and struggled to stay still.

He laughed and said "Now who has enticed whom?"

"You have, Master," she replied.

And with that, he came to her and reached into her panties and felt her wetness and rubbed her and fingered her until she heaved and shook under the orgasms. Then he loosed her restraint and lowered her arms and untied her wrists.

He pushed her down where she stood and unzipped his pants. His cock lept out and he pushed her head toward it. She looked up for approval before she sucked it deep into her mouth.

Later when she was alone in her room, she lay thinking about the day. A shiver ran through her as she wondered what tomorrow would bring.

(next...going out)