Overtime

Story Info
He gets ahead at the office.
2.8k words
4.27
65.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working one Saturday morning in the front office and could hear someone come in the back door of the warehouse. I went back to check to find out who had just come in. The office door to the back is always open and I just peeked out to see a gorgeous blond with tight jeans, short T-shirt with midriff showing emphasizing large tits. It was Kathy, the walking wet dream. I went back to my office to work, or at least tried to work.

After a half-hour I gave up and started to get ready for this afternoon's football game. I needed to change there at work as I was going from there straight to the game. I decided to change in my office instead of the washroom down the hall. I stripped down to my birthday suit and proceeded to pull my gear out of my sports bag.

Just then I heard Kathy in the kitchen getting some coffee ready. I started to feel really naughty and was kind of hoping she would cruise the office area and see me naked with a rising problem. After awhile she still had not come through the office area and me feeling a little brave I decided to walk down to the kitchen without my clothes. I couldn't believe I was doing this but it was so bad that it felt great. I turned the corner to the common area and she was gone back to her work area. God, what a let down but I wanted more. I wanted her to look at me naked.

I went back to my office and put on some of my gear, a T-shirt and spandex shorts. I usually put loose fitting shorts over top of my spandex shorts but I had another idea. I was going to show off to Kathy and see her reaction. My cock was at half-mast and produced a sizeable bulge in the front. I put on my foot-gear and went back to the warehouse pretending not to know Kathy was there.

"Hey, Doug," Kathy called, "what are you doing here on a Saturday." I looked surprised to see her.

"Oh, hi. Just catching up on some work." I walked over to where she was working. She looked straight at my crotch, wide-eyed, and I looked to my right pretending to be interested in something else giving her time to look me over. I turned back and Kathy was still looking at my crotch with eyes that looked a little soft and dreamy like she was thinking of something.

"I was just on my way to football," I said explaining my attire. Just than another co-worker came in the back door. I quickly became self-conscious of the situation and moved my sports bag out in front to cover my growing cock. "See you later," I waved to her.

"Yeah, see you," she croaked back. I walked to the side door and before going through I turned to see if Kathy was watching. She was definitely checking out my ass.

I got in my car and drove to the game. On the way there I couldn't get the feeling, nor the sight of Kathy starring wide-eyed at my cock, out of my mind. Life was good.

The following Saturday I had to work as well and got there early to make sure the work was done before any distractions occurred. I had gotten a few hours in when sure enough Kathy entered the warehouse at the same time as last week and started her work. I continued to work for a period of time before my mind could not function at this level. I started thinking about last week and wanted more of that feeling.

Today I was wearing casual clothes, jeans and golf shirt. I went back to the warehouse to talk to Kathy. She was busy working away and didn't notice me coming. This gave me time to check her out, blonde hair, jeans, T-shirt, no bra, and budding nipples. "Kathy, you working another Saturday," I said.

She looked up, "Yeah, such is the life." "What are you doing here?"

"I needed to get some work done on one of my projects," I said. "You are one of the technicians working on the project, do you mind going over some of the work," I asked.

"Not at all, what do you need?"

I explained some of what was required, "Why don't we go to my office and go through some of the material?"

"Sure," Kathy said and jumped up making her tits bounce. I wonder what they feel like I thought.

I walked to my office and Kathy followed me. "Have a seat," I said. I sat behind my desk and we began to talk about some of the project.

After a half-hour I excused my self to go to the washroom. I went to take a leak and couldn't help but finish off with a couple of extra pulls. I was feeling naughty again so I decided to take my underwear off and go commando style. It felt better and gave me more room down my leg pants. Back at my desk we continued to talk about the project.

At some point we needed to discuss one particular component and Kathy said she would get the manual so that we could better understand. When she left I sat there thinking about this sexy woman. I undid my zipper thinking I could adjust my package when I heard her down the hall coming back to my office. I just shifted the chair under my desk so she wouldn't notice my zipper down.

"Here's the manual," she announced when she came back in the room. We went through the manual making a list of work items that we needed to complete with this particular component. I was looking over the list, not really thinking about work. I was starting to get that feeling again, and could feel my cock start to rise. My zipper was open and I knew I was going commando. I wanted to see what Kathy would do if she could see me like this, so I decided to lean back in my chair. With the to-do list clasped in front of me I leaned back giving her an unobstructed view of my crotch. I knew she couldn't see much the way everything was situated, I just wanted to play this out and see what she would do. The list was held in front to prevent me from noticing my predicament.

I went on talking about the project, just rambling really. Every once in a while I would look up at Kathy. Her eyes started out as big as saucers, and she kept looking down toward the project list I kept referring to. Her eyes slowly became soft and dreamy again. I tried not to get hard as that would be a give away and she would know this was not an accident. She never said a word just kept staring.

I looked down at her beautiful tits and those budding nipples were now full grown eraser size just waiting to be sucked. I know she couldn't see much but I also know she didn't want to stop it either.

"Maybe we should go back and take a look at this before we proceed," I said.

She looked up, "Ok, let's go back to my workstation."

She reluctantly got up and started down the hall. I put the list in the manual inside cover, picked up the manual and followed her down the hall. While she wasn't looking I adjusted my cock sideways so that I had more room. With my zipper fully opened this exposed some of my cock. I used the manual to cover me and waited for the right moment.

Kathy sat down and started talking about the component and the work list we put together. She was using the unit to make her points. When she was gesturing with her hands I couldn't help think how I would like those wrapped around my cock pumping it dry.

"Doug?"

I heard my name, "Yes?"

"I said, do you have the work list?," Kathy repeated.

"Sorry, just thinking," I explained. I handed her the manual, "Inside cover," I explained. I was standing across the workbench from Kathy and my cock was now partly exposed. What a rush, I was desperately trying not to get any harder.

Kathy reached in took out the list and went through some of the items. She looked up at me and handed the list to me, "What did you want done with item 10?" I took the list and just stared at it giving her time to look me over.

I glanced over the sheet at her and she was staring at my half-exposed cock. I noticed that one of her hands had moved to her chest and was gently rubbing one of her nipples. I wondered what color they were, pink or maybe brown.

"Well, let's take a look at this unit," I said. Walking around the workbench I stood beside Kathy. My cock was only inches from her mouth and she kept looking at it. I pretended not to notice her attention but continued talking about our project.

I crouched down and pulled the manual closer to the edge of the bench and started talking about one of the functions of the unit. Pulling the manual close to my chest I began reading. Feeling like I wanted to keep pushing this charade I dropped one hand down to pull my cock out of my pants and gave it some discrete pumps. I was getting harder.

Having finished I stood up with the manual close to my chest so as to once again hide my predicament. I think Kathy stopped breathing for a moment, then I heard this long intake of breath. She was staring at my exposed cock. It felt wicked and sexy. I wanted her to lean forward, take it in her mouth and suck.

Kathy rose from her chair and stood in front of me. She gazed into my eyes like she had something to say and I gave her an inquisitive look. She was only inches away and I lowered my eyes to her nipples. They were sticking out and looked very hard.

"Doug, I need to tell you something," Kathy said.

"I'm all ears," I said.

After a moment she said, "Not all ears."

"Well, I will try to listen as best I can," I responded. "What is it?"

"You…ahh…well..," she was having difficulty saying what she wanted. I knew what was on her mind but didn't want to interfere. I wanted to prolong the moment. "Well,…your zipper is down," Kathy finally said.

I didn't move and just kept staring at her. After awhile I said, "I'm not falling for that one ever again."

"No, no…your zipper is really down"

"I'm sorry you are going to have to do better than that." Kathy looked at me for a moment then leaned forward as if to whisper in my ear and I felt her hand wrap around my cock. She cradled it ever so softly then gave it a good squeeze. With her sexy small hand around my cock I could have shot off right there and then.

I put the manual down and pretended to be embarrassed. I gently stuffed the big guy back in my pants and pulled up my zipper.

"I'm so sorry," I explained. "I'm so embarrassed." I turned and walked back to my office. Kathy followed me and sat opposite my desk when I sat down.

"I don't know what to say," I pleaded to her.

She looked at me with a big smile and said, "Don't worry about it."

"How could it have happened," I feinted ignorance.

"It must have been when you went to the washroom," Kathy responded.

"Did you notice it after I came back?"

Her face started to go red, "Yes, but didn't want to embarrass you."

I looked at her for a moment, "Wait a minute, you let me walk around with my zipper down and you didn't say anything?"

Kathy's face got redder and she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. I got up from my chair and walked over to the door, closed and locked it. "Payback time," I explained.

"What?"

"You owe me big time, so I want to collect. You let me walk around with my cock hanging out and you didn't say anything."

"Ahh…"

"You owe me! I want to see your pussy."

"No way," Kathy squeaked.

"Yes, way," I replied.

"I really didn't see that much," Kathy pleaded.

"My zipper was down," I demonstrated by pulling the zipper down. "And my cock was sticking out," I pulled it out. "And you let me you let me walk around like this." I was now standing in front of Kathy with my cock out and it looked big, purple, erect and hard as a rock.

Kathy was now staring openly at my hard cock. Time pasted slowly for a moment or two and then Kathy idly got up from her seat and started to unbuckle her pants. With the pants loose she wiggled them over her hips revealing a sexy white lace thong, my favorite. Once free of her hips they fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. Throughout this Kathy never stopped looking at my cock. Now she looked up questioningly.

"The panties as well," I stated.

Without hesitation Kathy hooked her thumbs into the panties and pulled them down to below her knees. I noticed a wet spot on the panties. Once past her knees she let them fall to the ground and stood erect. All I could do is stare at her bald pussy. If possible I was getting harder, painfully harder.

"How about you? I never got to see everything." Kathy commanded, "Take your pants off."

I unsnapped my pants and pulled them down. Stepping away from my pants I walked the few short steps toward Kathy.

"Kathy, I need to tell you something."

"What's that," she croaked.

Knelling down in front of Kathy I said, "Your pussy is showing."

"I won't fall for that again," she said weakly.

I leaned forward and licked her pussy and mound. Kathy was wet and very sweet tasting. She let out a low moan. I grabbed her firm butt with both hands and began to eat her pussy with considerable eagerness. Leaning back against the desk and raising a leg over my shoulder Kathy accommodated my wild desire to lick her pussy.

"Ohhh…Owww….Ohhh. Don't stop that feels so…Ohh…good!" I reached up under her shirt, feeling those magnificent tits. I pinched her nipples, "Ahhhh…Ahhh."

"Please, I need to feel your cock deep in my pussy," Kathy moaned. I stood up, shoved all my desk paraphernalia aside and set Kathy on the desk. She leaned back and spread her legs. "Fuck me," she ordered.

I looked down at my hard cock. I could swear it was longer than my usual 7 inches. I grabbed my cock and placed it at her gaping pussy. It was dripping wet from my saliva and her pussy juice. Entering Kathy was an experience I would not so forget, warm, wet and tight. I began to slowly pump my hard cock in and out of her pussy.

I placed one hand behind her head and leaned in to kiss her. Our mouths met with such passion as we played with each other's tongue. Moving my hands down her body I reached the bottom of her shirt and started to pull it up over her head.

We broke our kiss and I finished pulling her shirt over her head. Looking at those tantalizing tits I leaned in to nibble on her nipples. They were light brown.

"Fuck me hard…Ohh…Fuck me good!" Kathy wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed in time to my thrusts. "Come…on…baby…fuck…me…hard," Kathy encouraged me on between my pounding her pussy with a rock hard cock. She kept cheering me on getting louder as she got closer to her pinnacle. I was getting closer to cumming myself.

Kathy's breathing came faster and closer, then she started to shake violently. "Fu..uuck!" I couldn't take it anymore and blew my load. With each thrust it felt like I filled her pussy with a gallon of cum. Kathy had stopped breathing and was shaking, squeezing me tight with her tanned muscular legs. I could live this moment forever.

"Uhhhhhh…Uhhhh," I grunted while still pumping in and out of that tight pussy. We collapsed back onto the desk just holding each other and trying to catch our breath. She started kissing my cheek, I turned and kissed her beautiful lips.

Kathy pulled her head back, looking at me. "Are you working next Saturday as well," she asked, her crooked smile teasing me.

I smiled back, "I'm sure something will come up. But, I still have some work here to finish."