10 Things I Love About Julia

Story Info
Guy encounters Julia Stiles.
579 words
2.1
108k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty1
nasty1
54 Followers

Reader-Before reading, be aware this story is unique.

* * * * *

I parked my Jetta into a classy hotel and registered with the clerk. Finally, I got my key and ran down the hall to catch the elevator.

"What floor?" I heard a familiar voice asked.

"3." I noticed the stranger already had pushed it. Turning around in curiosity, I saw the body that belonged to the voice. It was Julia Stiles.

Julia was aware that I was glancing at her, so she said, "Hi" she smiled,

10. Her smile

I'm Julia," she laughed.

9. Her laugh.

"But you already knew that."

GOD, she's lovely.

8. Julia is HOT

"I'm Bob." I extended my hand and she shook it. I can't believe that I'm in the elevator with a celebrity

7. She's famous

superstar Julia Stiles. I LOVE her films.

6. I've seen all her films

"Well, here's our floor." the star told me.

I held the door for her, and Julia thanked me.

5. She polite.

I followed her out of the elevator and we walked down the hall together.

"Well, Bob. It was really nice to meet you. Some celebs are reluctant to meet their fans, but I LOVE IT! They think their better then everyone else, but not me. I'm just a girl, same as every other girl."

4. She's down to earth.

I opened her door for her, and she walked inside.

"Would you like to come in?"

"I'm not so sure about that.

"Oh, come on. I'm just asking you as a "normal person," remember? I just want to talked with you.

"OK." MAN, she is beautiful.

3. Did I mention Julia Stiles is beautiful

I walked into her room, and as the star shut the door, she pinned me to the wall, kissing me with heated passion.

I was stunned, but I wasn't going to stop this. NO WAY! I put my arms around her waist.

The superbabe put her tongue in my mouth and hr hands to my crotch. Then, in an instant our kiss broke. "I WANT YOU." she commanded.

I slowly whipped my shirt off and pulled my Jeans and underwear to the floor. When naked, I strutted to the star and grabbed the straps of her black silky dress and I yanked it off.

"FUCK ME, NOW." The celebrity ordered. I guided my engorged dick to her cunt and shoved it in.

"OH, YEAH. CUM INSIDE ME." Her hips were thumping me with tremendous ferocity. "YEES. I LOOVEE IT." Julia howled.

Her large jugs were giggling like madness.

I put both my hands on her boobs and felt her soft naked flesh beneath my palm.

"OH, I'M CUMMING." she screamed as her massive orgasm rocked through her cunt on my cock.

I, too, shot my hot wad of sticky white semen into her wet tunnel.

"AHHHH." we both said at the exact same moment.

Just then, someone knocked on her door.

"Who is it?"

"Me."

It sounded like her sister from "10 Things I Hate About You."

The tall young woman walked to the door and opened it.

It WAS her sis from that movie.

"Come in."

The beautiful teenager glided into her room and grabbed Julia's head. In a swift second, she kissed the starlet from many romantic-comedies.

What the hell? I wondered.

"Bob. I have a present for you."

2. Julia is bi-sexual

AND...The #1 reason I LOVE Julia,

1. I had sex with her.

nasty1
nasty1
54 Followers