11:11

Story Info
Annie is naughty with her Ex while her boyfriend sleeps.
1.6k words
4.19
148.8k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me set the scene. The current boyfriend? Asleep on the couch. He'd been working these crazy hours at the hospital and he would fall asleep a lot when I, personally, would rather be fucking. And the ex-boyfriend? On IM from his new place in Seattle. He was there, but his furniture wasn't yet. I forget the details of how that happened.

"Look, it's almost your time," he wrote.

I looked down at the corner of the screen. Yeah. Back when we were together, it seemed like whenever we were done fucking, one of us would notice the time, it was always 11:11. We couldn't figure it out. It was just weird. After a while it got to be a game. He wanted me to cum right at 11:11. Not 11:10, not 11:12. Well, it would often run into 11:12. But that was okay.

Me: Yeah, it is. Ex: Are you going to wake him up so you can have your 11:11? Me: No. That was our thing, baby.

Then

Me: brb phone Ex: K

It was him.

"You mean," said the Ex, in that familiar tone, sexy and quiet and gently teasing, "you're not gonna cum for me in a few minutes?"

"No," I said. "That's silly," I added, but sounded less sure.

"But isn't your pussy trained to cum at 11:11? Doesn't it feel wrong if you don't cum then?"

I didn't answer, but apparently my pussy was still trained to drip at the sound of his voice. I felt the wetness seeping through my panties, felt that lush quivering ache deep inside. Damn him.

"I know you're wet, Annie. I know you want to cum for me, even now, even with whats-his-name there in the room with you."

I didn't answer.

"Tell me you want it."

"Yes," I whispered, closing my eyes.

"Tell me!"

"I want it."

"With your boyfriend right there, sleeping?"

"Yes."

"My beautiful, horny bitch-in-heat. My angel. Take off your clothes."

"But--"

"If he wakes up, I don't want you to be able to hide what you're doing. I want him to see that you're mine right now. Hurry up, you don't want to miss your time."

I stood up, hands shaking, and started to undress. I slid off my pink top with the spaghetti straps, and it might have been the cool night air or just a heavy dose of fear, but my nipples contracted and got deliciously hard. I thought about how my Ex used to bite them, not too hard but just hard enough, right when I came, intensifying the pleasure till sometimes it made me scream. I unzipped the cutoffs - what a relief to get those off. They were so tight, just the way my boyfriend liked to see them on me, but they had been rubbing and teasing my clit all night. That fucker wanted me to wear shorts that made me crazy, and then he fell asleep. Oh well. Now it felt so good to get those wet panties off. There I was, standing in the living room naked, about to play with my Ex while my boyfriend slept.

I picked up the phone. "Okay," I said, sinking to the floor. My back was against the couch. I spread my legs wide, knees bent, and I couldn't wait. I reached down to gently tease my clit.

"Everything's off?"

"Yes."

I could hear the smile in his voice, the faint shadow of a laugh. "I know when your voice sounds like that. You couldn't wait to get started, could you? My little bitch, you're already rubbing your pussy for me."

"Yes," I whispered, rubbing my clit some more.

"Don't whisper," he said. "Don't be quiet. If he wakes up, too bad. I want him to see what a bad girl you are. You want him to catch you doing yourself with me, don't you."

"No!' I whispered, shocked into stopping.

"Yes, angel. Yes you do....Go on, touch yourself again." It was weird how he could tell when I started and stopped. I looked around the room, even though he was thousands of miles away. "You want him to know what a horny little bitch you are. He doesn't know the half of it, does he?"

"No." I could hear the resentment coming through my whisper.

"Don't whisper. Say it."

"No, he doesn't."

"But I do, kitten....I'm sitting behind you, it'll be okay now. I'll make you feel good. Let me nuzzle your neck, cup one of your perfect tits in my hand...let me reach down and tap your clit, Annie..."

I pulled back my hood and started to tap my clit--another in the long list of things I never knew I liked, till he did them to me. If you'd told me before I met him that I'd love taking it in the ass, that it would make me moan with pleasure, that I would even beg him sometimes to fuck me that way, I would have laughed in your face. Same with the clit-tapping. At first I'd thought it was too intense - it almost hurt - but he showed me that to let myself cum that way was fucking unreal. Beautiful squirting cums, too. I never knew I could squirt just from playing with my clit. I'd always needed to rub my G before.

The clit-tapping was heaven. I held the phone with my shoulder so I could tease a nipple with my other hand.

"Do you like it, kitten?"

"Ahhh-huh"

"You sweet, sexy little moaner. Keep doing that to yourself while I tell you how sexy you are. No woman moans like you. God." I knew just then that he was stroking himself, too. I moaned again, remembering his thick cock. Again, he seemed to read my mind.


"But you need to be fucked now, don't you?"

"Yeah," I sighed, remembering all the times I clenched down cumming on his thickness, how good the counterpressure felt.

"Do you still have your toy?"

He meant the silicon dildo that used to keep me company when he was away on his frequent business trips, the frequent business trips that led to his frequent cheating, which led to our breakup, which -. He didn't wait for me to answer. Perhaps he sensed my trip down Memory Lane. "Get it," he said. "You need to be fucked."

I stood up, still trembling. Was I nervous? Excited? I don't know. I just needed to cum at 11:11. I found the dildo where I'd left it, hidden in my underwear drawer, and sat down on the bed.

"Got it," I said, almost giggling.

"He doesn't know about your toys, does he?"

"No," I said.

"Are you back where he can see you being a horny slut with me?"

"No," I said.

"Get your sweet sexy ass back out there, right where you were. I want him to know how sexy you are. I want him to catch you pleasuring yourself with me, moaning for me."

I almost tiptoed back out there. I wasn't sure I wanted to be caught, but I was aching to cum. My boyfriend was still sleeping on the couch, but maybe he'd moved a bit. I settled back into my spot, knees up, legs open, instinctively reaching for my clit again. I was greedy for pleasure.

"You know how I miss your tight pussy," he sighed. Oh yes, he was stroking himself again. "Fuck yourself baby, pretend it's me stretching you open." I started to work the dildo into me, hungry for the moment it would hit just the right spot and I could fuck myself hard right there.

"Ahhhhh!" Right. There. God. I held the dildo in one hand, rhythmically fucking myself, rocking my hips, maximizing the pleasure on just the right spot. Then with the other hand I pulled back my hood and started tapping again. "Fuck," I said, a little too loud.

As I got louder, he got softer, the perfect modulator of my energy, harnessing it in the way he knew so well, perfectly practiced from the hundreds of women he'd fucked. "Oh yeah," he almost whispered, "it feels so nice to fuck yourself for me, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," I said aloud, not caring who heard me, almost breathless from the aching, mounting tension in my pussy. Rocking, tapping...pleasuring myself with the help of my ex-boyfriend, and not giving a damn about anything else but hitting it right at 11:11.


"You know what time it is, don't you, kitten?" he whispered, almost lovingly. "It's 11:10. You're about to explode on my cock, angel. That's all you want, isn't it? For it to be 11:11 so you can cum for me?"

"Yeah," I said, but it sounded more like a moan. I couldn't wait till 11:11, I was starting to - .

"THEN CUM FOR ME, YOU SEXY BITCH!"

But I'd already started riding that perfect wave, taking all that cum energy in, in, in for that final release, starting to spasm on what at the moment I believed to be my ex-boyfriend's perfect cock, moaning louder as I gave my clit those few final taps that made me gush and squirt on the living room floor. Moaning as I listened to him moan, both of us moaning with the perfect pleasure of total release. God, he was always so good - who cared if he fucked around? If he moved back from Seattle I'd take him back in a minute.

I leaned my head back onto the seat cushion of the couch, breathing hard. I could hear the Ex breathing too. I looked up at the ceiling for a moment, and then off to the side in my peripheral vision I caught sight of my boyfriend, clearly awake now, eyes wide. I could see the bulging erection in his shorts.

Our eyes met. "What the fu-u-u...?" he said.

I heard the Ex whisper, "You naughty slut!"

"Gotta go," I said, and as I hung up, I thought I heard his wicked little laugh.