14 Days on the Mountain Pt. 08

Story Info
A vacation first.
4.9k words
4.59
40.1k
22
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read this work, please note that it is adult oriented and very sexually explicit. Also, it is very lengthy and broken into 10 'parts' that should be read in order. Most of them will stand on their own, but certain nuances of the story will be better understood if each part is read in succession.

PART VIII (day 11)

I awoke the next morning with a 'morning woody' that, from what I've read, happens frequently to most men. Tiffany was still sleeping next to me, laying on her side with her back to me. I rolled onto my side, spooned my hard-on into her warm butt crack and put my arm around her, feeling for her tits. As she began to stir, I started nuzzling her shoulder and neck, placing soft kisses and gentle nibbles on them.

"Mmmmm..." came the sound from her before she stretched her right arm high into the air above us.

"Good Morning," I said, continuing to snuggle and fondle her teenage body.

"Mmm...Morning," she sleepily replied as she lowered her arm, placing her hand on top of the one I had on her breast. "What time is it?" she wanted to know.

"I don't know, but I think I smell bacon," I told her.

After playing around with each other for a brief period we decided that breakfast was in order, so we started to gather ourselves to make our morning appearance. Tiffany pulled my T-shirt on and I threw on the shorts from the night before, and we exited my room. We headed downstairs, stopping of at the john on the way. As we descended the staircase, it was obvious that I had indeed smelled bacon frying, it's unmistakable aroma filling the air. We could hear voices and laughter coming from the kitchen and, from the sound, it seemed that we were the last to arise. But, in self defense, we were the last to turn in as well.

We rounded the corner into the kitchen and were greeted by the group. Saying our 'Good mornings' to everyone, I couldn't help being caught a little off guard. To my surprise, and Tiffany's too I think, Kelly and Cheryl were nude, except for Cheryl's full length apron that she wore to keep the bacon from splattering her with hot grease. Glancing around again, I found that Paul and Tom were also in the buff, with Dave wearing only a towel around his waist. Mark was leaning against the far wall sporting only a very tight pair of Speedo style swim trunks that barely could contain his huge pecker. To say the least, I felt overdressed.

Tiffany, undaunted, made her rounds again that morning, greeting everyone in a very physical manner. She was even more brazen than she had been the day before, and openly groped each of the men as she kissed them. When she got around to Cheryl, she hugged her, chirping, "Morning Mom," while her hands dropped down to massage the bare ass of the older woman. Kelly turned around and Tiffany moved to embrace her, the two of them locking in a deep french kiss that lasted several seconds.

When the kiss ended, they remained together, arms around each other's waists. Kelly playfully pulled the back of the oversized T-shirt up, exposing Tiffany's toned bottom to everyone. "Hey! Stop that. Some of us have a little modesty," the teen chided with, you guessed it, a giggle. We all laughed and then settled around the table to enjoy the meal.

After we were finished eating and the dishes had been cleared and washed, we sat around having another cup of coffee and some conversation. At one point there was a period of silence, broken as Kelly began to speak.

"I have to tell you all that I really enjoyed yesterday afternoon," she began. "I've had a lot of sexual adventures, but that was the best," she said, and then continued. "I have had a fantasy to do that for a long time and haven't had a chance to live it out," she told us, confirming what Paul had conveyed the day before. "It seems like the timing or the people have never been right and I haven't felt comfortable until now," she explained.

Going on, almost in tears, she said, "You guys are great and I'm going to miss you all when this vacation is over." After regaining her composure, she finished by grinning and saying, "But I have to tell you that my ass is pretty tender this morning," referring to the sound spanking she had received.

Her last remark brought chuckles and comments from everyone with Paul mocking her; "Keep complaining and you might get it again," he said.

You might have thought that it would have been a sexual free-for-all from that point on, but the happenings around the cabin went on with a good deal of normalcy. Albeit, the general rule was 'clothing optional' and most of the time the option was for very little, or none at all. I have to admit, it seemed a little strange at times, with people walking around and going about their business without a concern that they were totally naked.

And it remained that way the rest of the time we were there. I don't think Cheryl ever put an article of clothing on the rest of the time. If I'm not mistaken, some of us were still nude when the two Hummers pulled up in front of the cabin to take us down the mountain. But I don't want to get ahead of myself because, even though it wasn't a continual fuck-fest, there was still plenty of action. For instance, later that same day I found myself sitting with Tiffany on the dock while she caught some sun. By now, of course, the T-shirt was long gone and her unclad form was stretched out on a long beach towel, face down. We were talking about various mundane topics when I remembered her comments to Kelly as she was fisting her, and I decided to question her about them.

"When you were fisting Kelly," I breeched the topic, "You sounded like you knew what you were talking about," I said. "Have you ever been on the receiving end?" I questioned bluntly.

"Uh-HUH!" she answered.

"Do it often?" I asked.

"No. Just a couple of times," she said.

"Tell me about it," I posed, wanting to enrich the visions that had filled my head the night before.

"Well..." she started, "The first time, I was with a friend of mine and her boyfriend."

Proceeding she said, "He had cum twice and was out of it, but neither of us had gotten off."

"Quick shooter, huh?" I chuckled, referring to the guy.

"Yeah he was," she flatly replied before moving on with her story. "Anyway, she asked me if I was willing to try something she had seen done and wanted to try. I was game so she lubed up her hand and stuffed it inside of me."

I was listening intently now and prodded, "And?"

"Not knowing what she was doing, she was a little too rough, but when I asked her to take her hand out, I had the most powerful orgasm," she admitted with a chirp. "Then she asked me to do her. I was a little scared, but she really wanted me to do it. And after the way I had cum...I couldn't keep that from her."

As the conversation continued, she told me in great detail how she had fisted her friend to a mind blowing orgasm. Then she rolled onto her side and propped herself on one elbow to continue, "A couple of months later I tried it on Mom and she loved it too."

"Has she done you?...Your mom, that is," I questioned.

"Not really. She tried, but her hands are too big," the girl returned with a bit of lament in her voice. "But we keep working at it and pretty soon I'll be able to take her," she grinned.

Again my mind filled with visions of the full-bodied Cheryl with her hand stuffed up the small framed blonde's pussy. At the same time my dick began to fill with blood, pushing out the front of my shorts. "That's something I'd love to see," I confessed.

"How long have you and your mom been...." I was sort of at a loss for words, not wanting to seem crude.

"...fucking together?" the teen completed my question. "For a while now," she vaguely answered.

Glancing around, she whispered, "You can't tell anyone else; Okay?" I nodded my agreement and she went on. "Actually, since just before I turned seventeen," she confided, and I could see why she didn't want me to tell anyone else.

"Mom caught me with my boyfriend," she started. "We were humping away like rabbits on our couch when she came home early from work," she said. "She made him leave and I was grounded for two months. I think it was the best thing that ever happened to me," she asserted with a confident sigh.

I gave her a puzzled look and she set about explaining her statement. "During the first month, I barely spoke to Mom. But during the second month, we slowly drew back together and had some long conversations about sex."

Running her fingers through her hair, she continued, "I learned that my ideas about sex were all wrong and what a wonderful thing it could be...beyond the physical satisfaction, I mean." Her intellect was showing in her speech, making her that much more attractive. "But I wasn't very smart and went right back to humping my boyfriend when the two months were over. And, of course I got caught again," she conceded. "Mom was furious, as you can imagine, and I was banned from ever seeing Kirk again."

She went on, "After a few days and several heated arguments, Mom realized that she wasn't going to be able to prevent me from having sex. When I got home from school one Friday afternoon, she was all dressed up in lingerie. She said 'If you have to have sex, you will have to settle for doing it with me'."

At this point I was hanging on every word and was almost expecting a punch line to come at any moment. If I hadn't been a party to the activities of the last several days I would have thought her tale was, shall we say, imaginary. But somehow, I knew that she was telling me the truth. "So she taught you all about the finer points, huh?" I interjected.

"Yep. And a whole lot more!" the girl chuckled, then moved on with her story. "After about six or seven months, Mom knew that I needed more than female companionship and let me bring a guy home, but with one condition..." She paused and stared out across the lake, as if reflecting on the moment. "You should have seen the look on his face when he found out Mom was going to be present when he screwed me," she laughed. "The next time I brought him home, Mom joined in and he got to do both of us."

"Lucky boy!" I stated with a grin, speaking from experience.

"For the last year or so, Mom and I have shared several guys, and a few girls," she concluded.

Wanting more sordid tales of her youthful escapades, I pressed her further, asking, "So what's the craziest, wildest thing you two have been involved in?"

"This vacation!" she said with a chortle. "But there was one time; I had just turned 18," she began. "We were at this party and the later it got, the drunker and bolder the men got. They kept feeling up all of the women as we danced," she told me. "To be honest, their groping had me really horny and I was ready for a good fuck," she stated brusquely. "One thing led to another, and before long, Mom and me were in the middle of them, stark naked, dancing with each other," she said. "It wasn't long before we were both sucking and fucking a long string of guys. I must have screwed fifteen guys that night. There were guys of all shapes, sizes and colors having their way with us, and at times we were having at each other too." she related, as my excitement grew.

Tiffany went on with her story, "By the time it was all over with, both of us were covered in their cum." Then, with a bit of a laugh, she admitted, "Boy, was my pussy sore the next day!" Looking down and picking at the towel she expounded further, saying, "But the down side was that almost every guy I sucked wanted to cum in my mouth. And some of them literally held my head to keep me from moving while they did. That's why I don't let just anyone do it now." She explained, "It's not that I mind doing that; It's just that I want to be in control of it, I guess," finishing with a shrug.

"Well, I know I sure enjoyed it that day on the trail," I told her, genuinely appreciative, but in hopes of getting the treatment again before we left.

"Thanks," she said with a contented smile, and then shyly acknowledged, "Well, just so you know, of all the lovers I've had, you are probably my favorite," before smirking, "...so far."

Then she sat up, crossing her legs 'Indian style', and looked at me with a serious look. "That brings up something I wanted to ask you," she said before tipping her head downward, looking into her lap.

"What's that?" I queried nonchalantly.

"There is something that I've never done, but always wanted to try," she confessed quietly.

I sat there silently, waiting to find out what the 'something' was. Finally she said, "I'm a little embarrassed to ask," and I was stunned. I didn't think anything could embarrass this little nymph, at least not when it came to sex.

But, I encouraged her to tell me, saying, "It's okay, you can ask me anything."

Without looking up, she said, "What you did to Kelly yesterday. I want you to do it to me."

Now I was really taken back and stammered, "You mean anal sex?" I figured, with her experience, she would have tried that long before now.

"Uh-huh," came her meek reply.

My mildly hard penis came to full attention as I sat there dumbfounded. I certainly wanted to do the deed, but I didn't want her to know just how eager I was to aid her in adding butt-fucking to her sexual repertoire. So, with an air of indifference, I assured her that I would be happy to help. She looked up with a wide smile and lurched forward to give me a big hug. You would have thought I'd just rescued her puppy from a burning building or something. Then she noticed my tented shorts and slipped her hand inside.

"Looks like you're ready to get started," she croaked as she pulled on my pecker. Most people would have wanted a little privacy, but if she didn't mind doing it right here, neither did I.

I pushed her back onto the towel and then stood to remove my shorts. I had no more than dropped them on the dock before she pulled my dick into her mouth. Her lips moved effortlessly up and down my shaft for a few minutes and then I pulled free and started to crouch, guiding her back as I lowered myself between her legs. I slid back so that my face was positioned in her crotch and started licking up and down her bare slit. She sighed deeply and let out a low "Mmmm....". I wanted to take my time and make sure that she was really hot before attempting an anal entry, so I munched her hairless pussy until she was grunting and groaning, her juices flowing freely.

When I felt she was sufficiently turned on, I decided to turn up the heat a notch, just to be sure. I slid up her body and inserted the tip of my cock into her wet hole, just teasing her with the first few inches for a short time, then slowly built up the length of my strokes until I was nearly fully inserted. Knowing that her tits were a hot spot, I lowered my head to her chest and started biting and sucking on them. It didn't take much of this before she was moaning and twisting beneath me and I knew that she was climbing toward release. I didn't want her to cum yet, though, so I stopped what I was doing and just laid there, kissing her, with my dick deep in her vagina.

"Are you ready?" I asked, knowing that she was.

"Uh-huh," she replied, but still sounded a tad uncertain to me.

So I kissed her again, our tongues wrestling back and forth, letting her settle down just a touch. Then I went back to her tits with my teeth and started to slide my pole in and out of her hot little box. Again, it wasn't long before she was climbing steadily toward orgasm and, again, I stopped and questioned her; "Are you ready?"

"Oh yeah!...I'm ready....Do it now, Mike," she moaned. I was a little more satisfied with her exuberance this time, but continued to tease her for the next few minutes. I kept her right on the edge of climaxing until she wailed, "Fuck my ass....please, Mike, fuck my ass!"

Now I felt she was truly ready and replied simply, "Turn over."

After I withdrew my cock, she pulled her legs up and quickly rolled her body, assuming a doggie-style pose. I raised to my knees and, at that moment, had a disheartening thought; We had no lube. I knew there was no way that I would be able to get in her virgin asshole without any lubrication, and was about to break the bad news to her when I remembered the tanning oil she had been using. I glanced around and found the bottle and picked it up. I flipped open the top, turned back to Tiffany's delectable backside and squirted a small amount into the cleft of her ass. Still holding the bottle in one hand, I rubbed the oil between her butt cheeks with the other, and she wiggled her hind-end with an "Oooo!"

I dribbled a little more of the oil into her crevice and rubbed it liberally into the rosebud of her anus. She drew in a quick breath and then let it out, "Mmmm...." she mewed. After I had the opening well covered, I pressed my finger into it gently, with surprisingly little resistance. Slowly, I worked more and more of the digit into her until I could go no further. I stopped to let her anus adjust to me and then began a slow movement, pulling out and sliding back in, adding oil as I did.

I wanted to be sure this was an enjoyable experience and applied the oil generously, working it into her until it squished audibly with each insertion. Tiffany had been relatively silent during this 'loosening up' cycle and I wondered if she was having second thoughts. My concern was removed when she looked over her shoulder and lustily said, "Put your cock in me."

I extracted my finger and squirted a fair amount of the fluid into my palm, which I rapidly slathered on my rigid dick. I snapped the bottle closed and tossed it aside before positioning myself to enter the teenager's rectum. As I moved my dick head between her cheeks, she lowered her upper torso onto the towel, leaving her lean little ass hiked up in the air and wide open. I smeared the oil over her anus one last time and pressed the glistening head of my pecker against her wrinkled hole. I exerted a little pressure and the tip began to slip inside of her. She gasped as the head popped into her virgin opening, and I paused to let her relax.

After several seconds, I could feel her anal muscles begin to loosen their grip on the end of my penis, and she confirmed, "Okay." I once more applied the pressure and, ever so slowly, began filling her ass with my shaft.

"Oh godduhhh..." she grunted as I neared halfway home. I stopped again, thinking she needed to adjust to my increased diameter, but the blonde insisted, "Keep going.... Oh God, keep going."

I wasn't going to argue and pushed more of my pole into her backside. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her face contorted as I pushed more and more of my oily cock into her rectal depths. As I completed my invasion, she arched her back with a loud, long, "Unnnnggghhh....." She was panting like crazy, puffing the air from her lungs, and I was again concerned that she had gotten more than she had bargained for.

I held myself still for a moment and then started a slow mini-fucking, pulling out only an inch or so and pushing back in. As I did this, I could tell that Tiffany was becoming more and more accustomed to having my member in her nether region. The twisted expression on her face turned to one of bliss and her body became less tense beneath mine. Still, the grasp of her sphincter around my cock was tremendous and I'm sure that it must've felt like she had a log shoved up her ass. But, at the same time, it appeared that she was really starting to get into it, and I decided it was time for me to get serious.

I pulled my dick out until just the head was still inserted and paused, then slid about halfway in again. "Ohhhhh..." she moaned. I repeated this process three or four times and then began increasing the depth of each stroke until I was pushing nearly all of my meat into her with each thrust. As I found my rhythm, Tiffany was becoming more and more vocal, wailing, "Oh...Oh...Oh," over and over, punctuating my drives into her tight asshole. At one point she broke the cycle, calling out loudly, "Oh god, Mike....Fuck my ass....Fuck my ass good!"

12