15 two, 15 four, then 69

Story Info
What a great time with a friend's house-sitter.
1.7k words
4.07
195.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bruce49
bruce49
72 Followers

Before I can get into the nitty-gritty of this story, I have to give you some background. I am 65 years old, and my friend in the story is 52. She is very pretty, very sexy, humorous, married in a terrible relationship, and oral-oriented. We used to work together for a couple of years; and although we didn't fuck each other, she did give me a blow job in the company supply room, and we did play with each other a few times. About every other Saturday morning, we have coffee together.

In December, she was asked to house-sit for a mutual friend who had gone away for a three-week vacation around the 20th of December and someone had to look after their dog until mid-January. The house is not far from her place; and she would occasionally go there and stay all day for a couple of days at a time, although she checked in on the dog every day. Staying overnight was better than putting up with her husband jerk. This particular week, she was still off from Christmas break at the dental office where she works. She does not have to go back to work until Monday, January 7.

One particular day, my wife and her friend decided to go to Watertown, NY for a weekend of shopping and won't be back home until Sunday night (tomorrow).

So, now the stage is set to tell you what happened. Knowing that she was probably alone at night, I called her to see if she wanted to go for a coffee.

She said, "Why don't you pick up some Tim's and come here. Bring your cribbage board with you and we can pass the time away. If you want to, bring your swim trunks and we can go in the hot tub later. If not, that's ok, too. If you're really brave, you can go in the hot tub anyway, swimsuit or not." and she chuckled about that. So, I did just as she suggested.

When I got to the house, the front door was ajar just a bit, so I let myself in and called out to her.

"Downstairs, Hon. Come on down." I went downstairs and she was sitting in front of the gas fireplace dressed in a silky beige top and silky boxer shorts.

She looked really good because she has such fantastic legs.

"I had a robe on a few minutes ago, but it was getting too hot. Is this ok?" she asked.

I might be 65 but I'm neither old nor slow. "Looks good to me, Sue."

I leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips which she returned to me. I thought to myself,

"Hey, this looks promising."

I sat down in front of her and we just gabbed about everything and nothing.

Then she asked me if I were ready to get skunked in cribbage.

"You'll have to call in your cribbage coach if you expect to skunk me, Baby," I mocked at her.

Unconsiously, we were both sitting on the floor with our legs tucked underneath us and the cribbage board between us. We cut for deal; she dealt, and we began to play. I led with a king, and she dropped a five and said,

"Fifteen two,"

and when she leaned forward to move her pegs for the two points, her silky blouse dropped down a bit and I could see her pretty little tits pushed up nicely in a baby blue, half-cup bra. Man, those titties were cute. I couldn't wait for her to get the next points, which didn't take long and she was not quite as fast moving her pegs, so I could see her titties for a little longer. I know that she knew that I was getting a free show, and she was eager to keep the show going, I'm sure.

Sue won the first game by four points, then she said to me,

"Let's make this a little more interesting. Whoever gets to 65 points first make the other one do something."

"Like what?" I ask.

She says, "I don't know, but nothing harmful or degrading, OK?"

I told her it was fine with me. Well, wouldn't you know it, I got there first, so I said to her,

"You have to play the rest of the game with your shirt off."

She didn't complain; she just unbuttoned it and took it off. She even reached behind her back to take her bra off, but I said to her,

"Sue, a woman in a push-up, half-cup bra is one of the sexiest scenes to me. Leave your bra on." So she did.

Remember that she was sitting cross-legged while she was playing; and her shorts had ridden up her thighs and parted a bit so I could see her crotch covered by panties. I couldn't see pussy or hair or anything, just pretty blue panties, but it still made me horny. As we continued the game (which I won), she was still giving me a free look at her titties. When the game was over, I said "OK, I won. What's my prize?"

She gently punched me and said,

"Fuck you. I didn't get a prize when I won the first game."

I started to laugh and said,

"You had me excited for a minute, especially when you said, 'Fuck you.' I thought that was my prize."

You have to admit that it was pretty funny.

We agreed that whoever won the third game could choose the prize. Well, Sue won; and when I asked her what she wanted for a prize, she just about knocked me over when she said, "A pizza."

I thought it was going to be something sexual.

"A pizza?? Where did that come from?"

She said she hadn't had any supper and that Pizza Pizza was only two blocks over. We could call our order in and I could go get the pizza. This, I did.

When I came back, she greeted me at the door with her top back on and said,

"Bruce, you're a sweetheart. I always did love you. Thanks for doing this."

We took the pizza downstairs and resumed our position in front of the fireplace.

"Before you get settled in, Bruce, why don't you get rid of some of those clothes. I have summer-type clothes on, so why don't you put on your swim trunks. I assume that's what was in the bag you brought in."

I told her it was, and I went upstairs to put on a t-shirt and my swim trunks. I was kind of glad I could do this because it was getting pretty hot in front of the fireplace.

When I came downstairs, we shared the pizza and some cold soft drinks that she got from the downstairs fridge. We gabbed for a little while longer, occasionally stopping to kiss. Each time, our tongues got a little more tangled and the kiss lasted a little longer.

We went back to playing cribbage after we had our snack, but I noticed that when she leaned forward to take her points, her blouse revealed that she had removed her bra. Not only that, I could see the meat of her pussy up her shorts. It wasn't hard to miss because there was a bit of glistening moisture to attract my attention. Obviously, she had shed the underwear while I was out getting the pizza.

About halfway through the game, I asked her what the prize was for the winner. "A kiss." was all she said.

"H-m-m-m pretty cheap prize, isn't it?"

I remarked, especially since I know I'm going to win. She just giggled. But, she won that game, too.

I said,

"OK, here's your kiss." and I leaned forward, but she turned her head.

"Not so fast, Buster. I get to choose the type of kiss, so get down on your tummy and do what I tell you."

I laid down on my tummy and she scooted her bottom right over to my uplifted head and pulled her shorts up and apart so her pussy was in full view.

"Right here, Honey,"

she said and pushed her pussy right into my face. I reached my head in and kissed her right smack dab on the pussy and slid my tongue in like I was french-kissing her.

"Oh, fuck. It has been ages since anyone has kissed my pussy. Give me some more, Honey."

I continued this, and all the time she was just repeating over and over again,

"Tongue-fuck me, tongue-fuck me. I love it, Bruce. Shove it in further."

"This is no good, Sue. I'm going to have an eternal kink in my neck. Let's do this right," I said.

With that, she lifted her ass and took off her shorts and took off her top so she was now fully naked.

"Off with the clothes, Buddy. I want that dick of yours."

she said. and with that she leaned back so she was flat on her back with her legs open. She was ready--really ready because she had two fingers in her cunt and was playing with her clit with her thumb.

I moved toward her and got into a 69 position with her and for the next fifteen or twenty minutes, we just sucked and licked each other. We even explored each other's ass with our fingers.

For the rest of the night, we sucked and fucked and played with each other in a variet of ways. She said,

"Bruce, it feels so good to be wanted; to have a dick to call my own; to be fucked so tenderly. Why don't we do this more often?"

I told Sue that I have always wanted to fuck her but I wasn't sure she wanted me. She said that I didn't know what I was talking about because she had given me so many clues that we were ready for each other but I hadn't received them.

I stayed all night with Sue, and we just laid with each other in front of the fire. The taste of her lingers as does the feel of her lips around my cock and her fingers playing with my ass. Can't wait to do it again with her, but I don't know when that will be. You can be sure I will let you know, though.

bruce49
bruce49
72 Followers