21st Century Subterranean Slavery Pt. 06

Story Info
Main character is forced to lash other slaves.
5.8k words
4.38
54.1k
13

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers

After the guard brought them to the checkout clinic, they were inspected for bruises and then douched before filling out their reports. One-eight-six wrote down every detail in her report including the two of them being lashed with One-four-eight hanging around her neck but she of course left out the bathroom scene. One-four-eight was led away first and smiled back at her with a heartbreaking expression, reflecting the impossible future of their forbidden love affair.

During the one hour morning rest on her cell bed, she reflected on her unauthorized love making during the night. She was madly in love with the tiny woman and sensed that One-four-eight felt the same way. It was strange feeling; she had never experienced that kind of heart-wrenching love in her life and so sudden. Other than their encounter in the warden's bedroom they were only together for a night, being ordered to perform lesbian sex for the client's visual enjoyment. Little did he know that they truly love the act and he was not aware of their bathroom talk and love making.

Her life in high school and the bars had been about sexual gratification; scoring with the best looking partners, male or female, nothing else. She had never missed any of her lovers in the past, when the sex act was over. Was it because of her slave status now? She was getting plenty of sex but could not choose her partners; her lot was to serve any client choosing her and then performing passionately regardless of the gender, age or looks of that client.

She was aching to see her tiny soul mate but the odds of being paired up with her again were probably astronomical. Despite that, closing her eyes and thinking about her lover gave her a warm cozy feeling inside; something she'd never felt about anyone, either as a sex slave or a free woman.

Four slave numbers were called for the madams' office; she drew a breath of relief but felt sorry for them. They would be back later either having been let off easy with twenty or thirty lashes or not return for a while; she shuddered thinking about the pit and then the beast. Her clients must have been satisfied and slept though their love fest or she would have known by now.

When her morning rest hour was up, about twenty slaves out of the cell block including her were called for a class. She never knew which class until getting there. They were led to a new area at least for her, next to the gym. The room was large with maybe twenty-five large mats on the floor. Wrestling, she thought right away; other groups came in, including midgets, lady boys and some males. She was paired with a black midget in her mid twenties and led to a mat. There she was ordered to remove her bra and the ball and chain was disconnected while an instructor explained that since she had no experience she was being paired with someone who knew the ropes. She wondered how a midget who barely reached her navel could match her six foot two. She was burlier than other midgets she'd met, with shoulders like a man and thick bulging arms and thighs. The midget taught her moves and holds for maybe half an hour, where she soon discovered how strong and experienced the midget was, finding her self thrown and pinned to the mat again and again.

A gong rang out and the entire room turned into a sexual semi-wrestling orgy, similar to what she had watched in the swimming supervisor's quarters. She actually climaxed a couple of times despite her ass bring pounded, her tits clawed and her labia chewed. She returned the punishment in kind as they rolled around grasping and slapping but only because the midget let her, while she herself also reached at least one climax. She noticed occasionally a white female nearly her size on the next mat wrestling a slender Asian lady boy. He seemed to get the better of the much larger body several times and when the gong ran they embarked on a long and passionate sixty-nine act.

She was dead tired from wrestling but fortunately the next class was motivation. She just had to pay attention and know the subject if asked. Fortunately she wasn't kept after class to please the Super sexually. During the noon snooze however she realized that her period was coming. She informed the cell block supervisor and was taken to another room and fitted with a pad and red shorts.

For the next four days she was assigned a variety of tasks, including the boards in the Warden's office for two days, getting her face slapped regularly; then a day hose washing slaves and two evenings working a desk at the lower level across from the lineup board walk.

On the day she was ready to return to the line up she was brought to the madam's office first. There was no lineup yet only the two slaves forming her living chair and a black midget not her lover.

"Not to worry my love you're not here to be punished." I have read your reports dating back a few days and I found one item very interesting. You were lashed with a midget hanging around you neck. I sent the report to the syndicate and they want a video and photo shoot to promote the idea in the clients lobby. You will be taken to the studio right now. Guard, take them away."

They walked side by side behind the guard exchanging glances. The midget was a bit older and with a full hairy bush obviously not from her lovers department. She was disappointed but it made sense, her lover was usually not subjected to being lashed and they would probably be beaten hard during the shoot.

The guard left them in a room adjoining the studio. A woman dressed in the usual guards habit entered to prepare them for the shoot.

"This will be a reenactment One-eight-six of the lashing a client subjected you and another midget to, including the lesbian love making leading up to it. I will perform the lashing which will be severe since we want to see real tears. You will enter the studio for a photo shoot and then perform the lesbian act recorded by a video camera. There you will open the scene with loving foreplay. Despite your status as sex slaves the scene will be performed with same fiery passion you would do with any client or staff member. The video will include a sound track, so there will be plenty of moaning, gasping and slurping. Your screaming and crying will of course not be acting since as mentioned I will lash you severely.

She led them into the studio full of light and camera equipment.

They were ordered to stand in front of a backdrop and instructed to assume various poses for the still camera. In one the midget was ordered to embrace One-eight-six's thigh looking up into her face with an adoring expression while arching her to back to profile her generous ass.

Next they were ordered to kneel on a mat with their hands in the praying position. A man approached explaining that he was the producer. He was actually the motivation class Super.

"When the scene starts you are looking devotedly at the camera not me. The camera will be on you and never on me. I will say action and after about thirty second I will give you the order to perform lesbian sex. You will not look at the camera during the sex act." The hot lights were adjusted and after he said action they both gazed submissively into the camera.

"Alright sluts I want to see some lesbian foreplay." One-eight six embraced her black midget while she threw her chubby around her neck. They kissed gently and then slowly began to caress each others bodies, both eager to love an equal, despite the knowledge that a severe beating was in the works. They slowly began to increase the passion, French kissing while moaning loudly and then taking turns fondling and loudly sucking on each others tits.

"Alright sluts enough of that I want more passion, get those bodies moving." They obeyed knowing that men did not understand the quiet lovemaking of true lesbians. They rolled around on the mat grasping, slapping asses and slurping loudly, fingering each others tits and cunts for what seemed like five minutes.

"That's good sluts; now eat the midget's hairy black cunt whitey." She knew they wanted a close up of her tongue and with her hands clutching and spreading her partner's black ass cheeks, she arranged the midget's body accordingly. Sure enough the heat of a light was focused and she sensed the camera near by. She worked her tongue and lips on her lover's hairy vulva, nibbling and kissing the clit and inner labia, not forgetting to make exaggerated slurping and kissing sounds. Her lover moaned passionately grasping, kissing and fondling what ever part of whiteys body she could reach as she also climaxed several times.

"Now get that tongue to her asshole slut." She lifted the black body a little more as the midget cooperated by lifting her pelvis while moaning and slamming her thick thighs sporadically on her lickers' ears. They presented the camera a perfect crotch view as One-eight-six's tongue circling the rose, moaning while her lover gasped repeatedly in orgasmic pleasure.

"Not bad so far, now I want to see the midget slut getting those thick lips into whiteys juicy cunt." One-eight-six eagerly spread her thighs turning on her side to giving the camera the best view. She felt the hot lights almost burning her crotch. She came again and again as her lover's tongue and lips explored her crotch. Again she sensed the camera very close recording the act.

"OK sluts that's enough, on your knees here." They knelt in front of the producer, eyes on the camera lens with hands in the praying position. "That was a fine performance slut's. Now for your reward, get up. Alright honkey bitch, pick up the black slut and have her hang around your neck. That's it; now get your hands on top of your head." She obeyed watching as the camera closed in on her partner's ass.

Her midget lover screamed and trembled as her thick bubble ass was lashed hard.

Next after her ass was gently caressed One-eight-six's ass got hers, making her scream loudly. They got five each and she was then ordered to kneel while the midget stood next to her facing the camera.

"Ah...the tears of slut bitches, there's just no greater pleasure to watch. Go on, lick each others tears." They obeyed licking the salty tears. "Well now...ah...there no feeling like fucking a crying slut in pain, it instills a blazing sexual passion for the slaves owner after applying the riding crop. Lie down now and spread them wide while I decided where to ram my cock first." They smiled obediently to the camera, gasping for sex while spreading their thighs, raising their knees and rocking their pelvises as the camera zoomed in on their exposed crotches.

"Cut," the show was over. They were taken to the outside room and told to wait. A full figure black slave and a white blonde midget were seated waiting for their turn. After about ten minutest they were brought into the studio.

"So honey how do you like being a porn star" The midget smiled up at her and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't think they'll post it to the internet and they're not going to pay us. It's just for the clients to watch, persuading them to pay for two slaves instead of one. It was great though it's rare to make love to an equal. It doesn't happen very often around her but it always makes me feel good to do it with another slave. I don't care who is watching. Who were you partner in the actual scene."

"One-four-eight, another black midget."

Ah I used to be in that department, she replaced me after three years of acting very, very young.

I'll rather be treated like an adult and take the lashes." They stole another kiss as the guard walked in.

"Aha, you two weren't acting in there were you? Don't worry your secret is safe with me, despite our situation here, we're all human." They smiled at her relieved. The tape has been reviewed and its perfect, no retakes necessary. You put on a great show but again it wasn't an act was it?" They both shook their heads, smiling back at her and then at each other.

Two guards entered leading One-eight-six and the midget back to their respective cell blocks.

One-eight-six wondered as she caught a last glimpse the black midgets sad to depart expression as both of them pursed their lips in a pretend kiss, how many pairs would be video taped, imitating what she and her midget lover had experienced. She reasoned, since watching two females doing it was the ultimate male turn on; that segment was included to turn the clients on before the actual lashing scene.

That evening on the first night back in the lineup; she was called right away over the speakers to report to a downstairs door. A late fifties shortish gray haired male, she guessed Italian, was at the desk signing for her and she followed him to his room. He removed her chains and proved to be a passionate lover, dancing with her, caressing, fondling and French kissing continually. He was totally mesmerized and excited by her youthful full figured body, playing with it like a youngster who'd just received a new toy. Captivated by his charming attitude she returned his love smiling at him adoringly like a teenager in love with the high school quarterback.

They spent an hour of dancing foreplay before he wanted actual sex and she gave herself completely to his every wish and fantasy making him cum in a short time. Later in the night her wanted her again and she worked like the slave she was to make him ejaculate again but to no avail. She must have tried for an hour or more, massaging, frigging, sucking and kissing him but he remained limp and finally rolled over going to sleep.

She worried about it lying on her bed for the morning rest and sure enough she was one of three called to the madam's office.

The Madam's Office.

"Let's see here One-eight-six," she opened a file folder. "Your male client, Italian...sixty nine, complained he ejaculated too soon and you failed to make him cum three hour later." She closed the file folder and stared at her with that usual adoring expression. "Well now...what was this about sweetie? Fuck him and get it over with so you could snooze for the rest of the night?"

"No Madam I just thought since he was about near seventy and wanted me on top that he would take a long time so I decided to give it all to encourage him and he came quickly. Later I tried for more than an hour to make him erect including a full body erotic massage but he just gave up and went to sleep. I failed the syndicate madam...I'm sorry. I deserve to be punished but I did admit to it in my report."

"Hem, yes you did at least do that." She leaned back in her fleshy chair and sweetly kissed a heavy hanger draped over her shoulder before biting it hard making the chair-back grimace. Despite the pain she then lovingly caressing her madam's nipples while moaning I love my madam in her ear. "Have you learned nothing in motivation class?"

"I...I, yes Madam, I failed to judge my clients needs." Her eyes went blurry as her stomach churned with the pit flashing into her minds eyes. Her mind floated off for a moment as she watched the Madam's lips move.

"...or twenty-five lashes?" she knew from experience that she'd been given a choice of going to the pit versus twenty-five lashes as she watched her kiss and chew a nipple.

"Thank you Madam for being so lenient, please I really deserve twenty-five lashes. I love my madam and the syndicate very much and I know with every lash I'll love my madam even more and then work harder to satisfy the syndicate." She watched as the slave forming the back lean of the live chair lifted her down then kissing her passionately while her own tits were being clutched painfully. She then walked towards 0ne-eight-six pointing at the floor. She dropped to her knees, matching their lips embracing her madam's thick midget figure; locking their lips in a prolonged tongue-probing kiss.

"Lift your tit and bite the nipple hard slave," she obeyed and bit her own nipple as the Madam kissed and chewed on its side while signaling the guard behind her, who lashed the riding crop across her ass cheeks.

She gasped, jerking her pelvis into her madam's body and then lovingly caressed her back and ass cheeks, moaning, I love you as their lips met again. She was ordered to lift her other breast as well and then hug her madam tightly who buried her face in her DD's, kissing and chewing on them.

The madam pulled back and made eye contact while cradling each of her tits with her chubby arms. One-eight-six dug her fingers into her fatty ass cheeks, rubbing their bodies together looking at her adoringly.

"Let the guard know when to lash your ass flesh my sweet lover."

"Please guard; lash my ass flesh, please." She cringed and closed her eyes for a second as the shock of the lash seared into her ass flesh rocking her pelvis forward again. She smiled lovingly into her madam's adoring eyes through her tears.

"Oh I love my madam so much." Unbelievably she really meant it. She thought of her midget lover but that was different, they were soul mates. She loved her madam in a reverential manner like a goddess to be feared and cherished. She smiled at her sweetly, forgetting she was being punished. The madam expression changed from adoring to curious returning her to reality.

"I'm sorry I was lost in my love for my madam, may I have five quick lashes please?" Her madam nodded at the guard and five times in succession the leather seared across her cheeks and thighs. She gasped as the pain made her tremble with each lash, while moaning her love for the madam as the tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Ah my love...you do love me don't you?" She nodded as her madam licked and kissed the tears of her face then kissing her lips warmly; not a passionate kiss but a soft warm sincere expression of genuine love.

She then moved her lips to one breast taking the nipple in her teeth and nodded at the guard. The lash seared into one cheek and hip as the madam bit her nipple hard. Biting the other nipple resulted in another lash. She continued in that manner for maybe ten lashes but during that time she felt the madam's pelvis beginning to rock and twist. She moved one hand off her ass, as her thick thighs spread invitingly and then closed sporadically on her hand. The madam gasped with pleasure as a thumb caressed her clit and a finger entered her wet orifice, nodding breathlessly at the guard who swung the riding crop. One-eight-six cried and trembled with pain, yet skillfully manipulated her clit, probing the insides of her cunt while the lash struck again and again until her madam groaned her climax in her mouth and the lashes stopped.

The madam dropped her tits and grasped her face with both hands kissing her tears with that trancelike adoring expression, while One-eight-six held her tight.

"Excuse me Madam," the guard interrupted, "that was only twenty-four lashes." The madam kissed her warmly while still holding her face.

"It is your choice slave; do you want the last one?"

"Oh yes madam," she whispered while their lips brushed together, "please could I have one more." Her madam nodded at the guard as their lips locked. She heard the swish of the crop but felt nothing as it struck; only more tears flowed for the love of her madam who now seemed to be the center of her universe.

The madam returned and was lifted on to her chair of living flesh and ordered her to stay where she was. She then called another slave to the desk while reading her file. "One-two-seven you failed to make a seventy year old male cum the third time you fucked him."

"Yes madam I'm sorry, he came the first time in about ten minutes and the second time even faster but he couldn't do it the third time two hours later."

"What so you mean he couldn't do it? It wasn't up to him to do it...slave! It was and is ... your responsibility to make him cum!"

"Yes madam I'm very sorry."

"You have no bruises so he didn't lash you."

Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers
12