24 Degenerate Hours

Story Info
24 Hours of DX putting the X in Degeneration X
44.8k words
4
42k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

The Following Takes Place Between 12 AM and 1 AM on February 27, 2000

At a hotel in Hartford, Connecticut, Triple H and X-Pac are in a hotel suite while Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley is in the shower. X-Pac, wearing jeans and a faded D-Generation X t-shirt, sighs as he sits on a couch, "Hey Hunter, why the fuck are we in a hotel when you and Stephanie live right up the road in Greenwich?" X-Pac asks.

Triple H, wearing just a pair of jeans, smirks, "Because the last time you threw up on Stephanie's expensive new couch and she refuses to let you anywhere near it."

"Oh very funny... who was the one who gave me that kamikaze!" X-Pac snaps.

"No one told you to drink it..." Triple H smirks before he walks over to the bathroom door to knock on it, "Hey honey... you gonna be in there all night?"

The door to the hotel suite's bathroom opens and the devious, bratty, and slutty wife of Triple H, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley steps out of the bathroom with her brown hair damp and a white bathrobe covering her wet soaked body. "I wasn't in there that long Hunter..." Stephanie says with a slight smirk before she steps past her husband and her eyes instantly lock on X-Pac. Stephanie grits her teeth and narrows her eyes to glare at X-Pac "Hunter, what is HE doing here!?" Stephanie slightly snaps.

"Hey Steph... I'm crashing here..." X-Pac smirks, "Hunter said it was okay."

Stephanie folds her arms against her chest and glances over her shoulder to glare at her husband "Well it's not ok with me!" Stephanie snaps. "Hunter he needs to leave now!"

"Oh come on Steph... Pac is sorry about the couch," Hunter says.

"Yeah Stephanie... I'm gonna replace it for ya... you know, when that big fat raise all of us in DX kicks in..." X-Pac grins.

Stephanie places her hands onto her smoothly rounded, perfectly shaped hips "Who said YOU'RE getting a raise?" Stephanie says with a sly smirk before glancing over at Triple H "Hunter...I want to go to bed, now..." Stephanie says as she mischievously raises an eyebrow and looks at her husband, giving him the signal that she is definitely in the mood.

Triple H smirks. "Sounds like a great idea Steph... so how about a threesome... you know it's been like two days since you had one..." Triple H says.

Stephanie licks her lips as she looks at Triple H "Mmm...you have something in mind babe?" Stephanie asks with a sly smirk as she starts to untie her white bathrobe.

"Yeah instead of kicking Pac out... why don't both of us bang you like crazy..." Triple H smirks.

"I like that idea..." X-Pac laughs.

Stephanie seductively grits her teeth "Is he going to fuck me real good Hunter?" Stephanie asks with a smirk as she opens her white bathrobe and removes the bathrobe from her gorgeous and incredibly hot, naked body as she expose her perfect, juicy tits and her nicely shaved pussy.

"Hey I've never heard you complained about how I fucked you in the past!" X- Pac says before Triple H can reply.

"That's because I was drunk..." Stephanie says with a smirk as she walks up to Triple H and places her hands onto his muscular, tanned chest as she slyly lowers her hands down his chest and to his rock hard, toned stomach before she starts to unbutton his jeans.

"And her drink was spiked..." Triple H smirks as Stephanie unzips his jeans and pulls them down from his waist to release his thick hard cock.

"Hey I've fucked Steph a lot since Vegas..." X-Pac says as he takes off his t-shirt.

Stephanie slyly smirks at X-Pac and laughs as she wraps her manipulative hands around Triple H's rock hard cock and starts to smoothly stroke her hands on his cock. "Only because you begged Pac..." Stephanie replies as she kneels down in front of her husband, The Game.

"I never begged!" X-Pac says. "Mmmmm... I gotta believe Steph..." Triple H moans and smirks as Stephanie strokes his cock.

"You would... she's got your dick in her hands!" X-Pac laughs as he starts to unbutton his jeans. Stephanie lifts her head and slyly licks her lips as she looks up at Triple H before she opens her mouth and takes the head of his cock into her incredibly warm and moist mouth. Stephanie wraps her lips around his cock and starts to smoothly bob her head on her husband's thick, rock hard cock.

"Mmmmm fuck..." Triple H moans as Stephanie bobs her head up and down on his cock. X-Pac finishes taking off his jeans before moves behind Stephanie and kneels behind her.

Stephanie closes her eyes as she smoothly and expertly moves her head on Stephanie's cock gradually bobbing her head at a quicker pace to suck his cock. "Mmmmmm..." Stephanie moans as she feels X-Pac's hands rubbing and roaming her wet, warm pussy.

"Shit she's fuckin' soaking..." X-Pac grins as he rubs Stephanie's wet, warm pussy before he guides his cock into her pussy. As X-Pac starts to fuck Stephanie from behind, Triple H places his hands on her head as she quickly sucks his cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Stephanie moans as she bobs her head eagerly on Triple H's sledgehammer-like cock while she lifts her hands and places them onto his muscular waist. Stephanie seductively groans on Triple H's cock that already is dripping with her saliva while she rocks back on her knees to pushes her wet, tight pussy against X-Pac's thrusting cock.

"Ahhh yeah Steph... mmmm fuck.." Triple H moans as he runs his hands through Stephanie's hair as she swallows every inch of his cock. X-Pac holds onto Stephanie's hips as he firmly thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy from behind.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Stephanie moans as her lips brush against Triple H's shaft as she rapidly and expertly bobs her head on his cock. Stephanie lightly rakes her fingernails against his muscular waist as she rocks back and forth on her knees to push back against X-Pac's thrusting cock.

"Mmmm shit... fuck yeah..." X-Pac licks his lips as he pounds Stephanie's wet cunt with quick hard thrusts that makes her rock forward. Triple H smirks as Stephanie twists and turns her head on his shaft as she slobbers all over it.

Stephanie lifts her head from Triple H's cock and seductively opens her eyes to look up at Triple H while she quickly rocks back and forth on her knees as X-Pac slams his cock into her pussy from behind. "Ohhhhh...ohhhh fuck!" Stephanie lustfully moans.

"Awww... fucking like that don't ya Steph?" X-Pac grunts as he continues to ram his cock into Stephanie's pussy as she pushes back against him. Triple H moves to the large hotel room bed and sits on it as he watches his wife get fucked doggy style.

Stephanie grits her teeth and nods her head as she places her hands firmly down onto the floor as her body moves back and forth on her knees to match and push against X-Pac's firm and deep thrusts. "Ohhhh mmm...yesss ohhh fuck that pussy!"

"Mmm shit... ahhh!" X-Pac licks his lips as pumps his cock in and out of Stephanie's cunt.

"Hey Steph... bring that twat of yours to where it really belongs..." Triple H smirks as he starts to lay back on the bed while X-Pac pulls out of Stephanie's pussy.

Stephanie slyly raises an eyebrow and glances over her shoulder to smirk at X-Pac. "So...am I going to get to suck it?" Stephanie asks with a lick of her slutty, moist lips before she stands up from the floor and begins to walk over to the large bed.

"Fuck yeah you are... just make sure you're facing me when you go for your ride on Hunter..." X-Pac smirks as he follows Stephanie towards the bed. Stephanie smirks as she reaches the bed and eagerly climbs onto the bed to join her husband, Triple H. Stephanie turns her gorgeous body so that her back is facing Triple H and her front is facing X-Pac. Stephanie perfectly lifts her lower body and smoothly lowers her pussy down onto Triple H's rigid cock.

"Mmmm shit... I love this position..." Triple H smirks as he puts his strong hands on Stephanie's waist as she completely sits on his shaft. X-Pac climbs up onto the bed and positions himself in front of Stephanie's so that his cock is hanging inches from her mouth.

"Mmmmm...Fuck my mouth Pac..." Stephanie moans and hungrily licks her lips as she opens her slutty, wet mouth as wide as she can. Stephanie leans back slightly and places her hands onto Triple H's muscular chest while she smoothly rocks back and forth on his cock.

"This is just too sweet..." X-Pac grins before he grabs his cock and lays the tip on Stephanie's bottom lip. X-Pac then grabs Stephanie's head and thrusts his entire cock into Stephanie's mouth.

"MMMMMMMM!" Stephanie loudly moans as X-Pac deeply impales her wet, warm mouth with his rock hard cock. Stephanie closes her eyes as she starts to rock on Triple H's cock at a quicker pace.

"Ahhh shit... mmm fuck..." Triple H smirks as he starts to thrust his cock upward into Stephanie's cunt as she rocks back and forth on his cock. X-Pac grits his teeth as he holds onto Stephanie's head as he pumps his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Stephanie lustfully moans as she feels X-Pac's cock swiftly thrusting in and out of her wet, warm mouth as she rocks back on Triple H's cock, occasionally grinding her pussy against his massive shaft.

"Ohhh yeah.... ohhh fuck yeah!" X-Pac moans as he fucks Stephanie's mouth with quick thrusts as he gets his dick further down her throat. Triple H begins to lift Stephanie up and down on his big hard cock as she rocks sharply on it.

"Mmmmm...Gahhh! Gahhhh!" Stephanie seductively gags and moans on X-Pac's cock as her wet saliva drenches his entire cock. Stephanie closes her eyes as she feels the head of X-Pac's cock rubbing against the back of her hot, slutty mouth. Stephanie lightly digs her fingernails into Triple H's muscular chest as she sharply lowers herself on his cock.

"Ohhh fuck yeah... mmmm shit!" Triple H grunts as he lifts Stephanie up and down on his cock while he pumps it upward into her cunt. X-Pac tilts his head back as he deeply fucks Stephanie's mouth as she gags and slobbers on his dick.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhhh shit!" Stephanie moans as she suddenly jerks her head free from X-Pac's cock as she continues to quickly rock back and forth on Triple H's cock that is deeply drilling her cunt.

"Fuck this is hot..." X-Pac grins as he kneels down on the bed in front of Stephanie. The greasy-haired DX member then guides his cock into Stephanie's already stuffed pussy, and his cock instantly grinds against Triple H's shaft.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck! Shit!" Stephanie screams with lust as she leans her head back and grits her teeth as she feels X-Pac and Triple H's cocks both thrusting and stretching her pussy as they fuck the boss's daughter.

"Mmmm ahhh fuck... ahhh!" Triple H groans as he moves his hands from Stephanie's hips and places them on her lower back to give her some extra support. He and X-Pac alternate their thrusts as they deeply fuck Stephanie's stretched pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah...ohhhh fuck that pussy..." Stephanie moans as she wraps her legs around X-Pac's waist as she rocks between the two members of DX while they deeply drill her pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck... mmmm shit... ahhh damn!" X-Pac groans as he grabs hold of Stephanie's legs as he starts to thrust his cock quicker into Stephanie's double stuffed cunt. Stephanie licks her lips as she sharply rocks back on Triple H's cock, grinding her juicy ass against his waist while X-Pac forces his cock deeper into her stuffed pussy.

"Mmmm... ahhh... mmmm!" Triple H grunts as he feels X-Pac's cock moving quicker against his own as they fuck Stephanie's twat at the same time. As the leader of DX starts to feel his cock throbbing, X-Pac pulls his own dick out of Stephanie's pussy.

Stephanie opens her eyes and seductively glares at X-Pac as she slowly moves on Triple H's slightly throbbing cock. Stephanie playfully pouts her lips together as she looks up at X-Pac. "Awww...why do you pull out?"

"I want to fuck your ass... that's why..." X-Pac grins as Triple H pushes Stephanie off of his own cock. Stephanie rolls over onto the bed and grits her teeth as she immediately pushes up herself up onto her hands and knees, sticking her juicy and perfectly rounded ass into the air.

"Don't think you're done with me baby..." Triple H says as the greasy-haired degenerate known as X-Pac kneels behind Stephanie and forces his cock into Stephanie's tight asshole.

"Mmmmm...ohhh fuck..." Stephanie groans and bites down on her bottom lip as she feels X-Pac's cock entering her tight asshole.

"Ohh shit... mmm..." X-Pac grunts as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley's asshole. Triple H moves to kneel in front of Stephanie, where Stephanie instantly lowers her head to take his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm...ohhh Hunter...babe..." Stephanie moans before she wraps her soft, perfectly moist lips around Triple H's cock and starts to smoothly bob her head while X-Pac's slam his cock and all his weight into his thrusts while her fucks her juicy Billion Dollar ass.

"Mmmm yeah..." Triple H moans as Stephanie bobs her head up on his throbbing cock. X-Pac grabs hold of Stephanie's ass cheeks as he pounds her Billion Dollar ass with hard thrusts as she rocks between him and Triple H.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Stephanie moans as her lips brush back and forth against Triple H's throbbing shaft while she steadily grinds her juicy ass back against X-Pac's toned waist.

"Ohhh shit... mmmm fuck yeah..." X-Pac grunts as he thrusts his cock balls deep into Stephanie's asshole. Triple H licks his lips as Stephanie twirls her tongue around his cock as it throbs and pulsates within her mouth. Stephanie slyly lifts her manipulative, seductive eyes and locks them with Triple H as she wickedly teases the sensitive area of his throbbing shaft by flicking her tongue against the bottom side of his cock.

"Ahhhh... .awwww fuck... mmm!" Triple H moans as he starts to cum inside of Stephanie's mouth as she slides her tongue against the bottom side of his dick.

"Mmmmmm!" Stephanie moans as she wraps her lips tightly around Triple H's throbbing shaft as she feels his warm cum rushing from his piss-slit.

"Ohhhh ahhh fuck... mmmm shit..." X-Pac moans as he pulls his cock out of Stephanie's asshole. He quickly strokes his cock until his starts to blow his load all over Stephanie's juicy ass. Stephanie glances over her shoulder with sweat dripping from her face and Triple H's cum dripping against her lips to start X-Pac spray his warm, thick load of cum onto her juicy ass cheeks.

"Mmmm fuck... Stephanie's ass always looks good with some jizz on it..." X- Pac smirks as he smacks his cum shooting cock against Stephanie's ass cheeks.

Stephanie licks her lips as she looks back at Triple H "So Hunter...do we have anymore plans tonight?"

"None that I know of..." Triple H smirks.

"Hey Hunter... I heard the Godfather has some Hos available for tonight" X- Pac grins.

Stephanie narrows her eyes as she sees the smirk appearing on Triple H's face "Hunter...don't even think about it!"

"What? I'm not thinking about anything.." Triple H smirks.

Stephanie points a finger at Triple H "Don't you even dare..."

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 1 AM and 2 AM on February 27, 2000

"Oh c'mon Chyna... you know it ain't DX without you in the mix..." Billy Gunn says as he follows the 9th Wonder of the World Chyna to her hotel room. Billy is wearing a sleeveless 'Mr. Ass' t-shirt and jeans as he tries to convince the muscular Diva to rejoin the group that helped made her famous.

Chyna sighs and shakes her head as she walks down the hallway with her arms folded against her chest "Billy...I've moved on to bigger and better things since leaving DX, I've won the Intercontinental Championship..." Chyna replies as she stops at her hotel room door and unlocks it with the keycard. The beautiful and powerful Diva is dressed in a pair of tight fitting jeans and a black top.

"You mean the same Intercontinental Championship that you screwed me out of by signing that open contract way back in the fall?" Billy says as he folds his arms.

"Billy...get over it..." Chyna says as she opens her hotel room door and steps in turning the lights on inside.

"I am over it..." Billy says, "But you and I know both know being apart of DX would mean bigger things for you... and I wouldn't mine having you around again," Billy smiles as he blatantly tries to sweet talk the 9th Wonder of the World.

Chyna presses lips firmly together and shakes her head "It wouldn't this time...cause I can't stand Stephanie..." Chyna smirks a bit "Boy...I would love to give that little Princess a power bomb..."

Billy laughs a bit, "Well if you were apart of DX again, you could get your hands on her to put her in her place...' Billy says as he steps into Chyna's hotel room.

Chyna laughs "As much as I would love to, I don't think so Billy..."

"Oh come on... seeing you beat on the second best Diva ass in the WWF would be awesome," Billy says

Chyna sighs and rolls her eyes a bit "Billy, the only reason you want me back in DX is so thought you can 'beat' on my ass again..." Chyna says with a soft smile as she walks over to her hotel bed and slides her shoes off.

"Do you blame me?" Billy smirks, "You do have the second best overall ass in the WWF, behind only me of course...." Billy adds.

Chyna slowly nods her head and smirks "We did have some good times Billy..." Chyna says as she sits down on the edge of the end with a sigh.

"So how about it? You don't have to make a decision to rejoin DX anytime soon... but we could have a good time right now..." Billy Gunn says as he finally closes the hotel room door.

Chyna glances over her shoulder to look at the alarm clock "It's getting late..." Chyna pauses and shrugs her shoulders "Well...I guess we could..."

"Yeah we could... it's not like you're wrestling at the pay-per-view tonight..." Billy grins as he takes off his shirt to reveal his tanned, muscular upper body as he steps towards the bed. Chyna smirks and locks her eyes on Billy Gunn's impressively built tanned and muscular chest before she as well removes her top to expose her incredibly large and firm, juicy tits.

"Damn it's been way to long since I saw them bad boys..." Billy grins as he looks at Chyna's huge tits. Billy kicks off the sneakers he's wearing as he eagerly unbuttons and unzips his jeans.

Chyna laughs "You mean bad girls, right Billy?" Chyna says before she stands up from the bed to come face to face with Billy Gunn while he is unbuttoning his jeans. Chyna places her hands onto his muscular chest before she powerfully pushes him onto the bed.

"Yeah... that's what I meant..." Billy laughs as he now lays on the bed with his jeans unbuttoned. Billy grins as Chyna grabs the waistline of his open jeans and proceeds to pull them from his waist and off of his strong legs. Chyna grits her teeth slightly as she kneels onto the edge of the bed and places her right hand against the crotch of his white boxer briefs, massaging his slightly hard cock underneath.

"Mmmmm..." Billy licks his lips as Chyna slides her right hand back and forth over his boxer briefs covered crotch as she feels his cock gradually becoming harder within them. Chyna locks her eyes firmly with Billy Gunn and smirks as she lowers his white boxer briefs from his muscular waist with her left hand and instantly wraps her right hand around his incredibly thick and hard cock.

"Ahhh shit..." Billy groans as he sits up slightly to watch Chyna as she firmly holds his massive cock with her right hand while she uses her left hand to completely remove his boxer briefs from his legs. Chyna lowers her head and pats her wet tongue firmly against the head of Billy Gunn's cock before she smoothly slides her tongue around the head of his thick cock. Chyna opens her warm mouth and lowers her dark black haired head to take his cock into her mouth.