2nd Affair

Story Info
Jason's black friend Mike shares Erin.
5.8k words
4.39
521.9k
109

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,092 Followers

Things really became interesting on the second Friday of October. Jason and his roommate Mike had a party. Jason was 6'2, about 220, with a shaved head. Erin was there, of course, and told Randy that she was spending the night at Jackie's. Erin was 5'2, 125 pounds, shoulder length, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes. She was wearing a short, loose, brown skirt and a tight white T-shirt. This skirt was so short, it showed off her entire legs.

She went over there early to help get the place ready. Seeing her look so hot had Jason fucking her hard from behind right there in the kitchen as soon as Mike left the house for a few minutes! She was a moaning ragdoll, her panties in a heap on the floor as her lover slid his long, hard penis in and out of her as she bent over the kitchen counter.

After blowing what was a huge load inside her needy pussy he wrapped his arms around her stomach and held her tight as his penis grew soft inside her.

He grabbed her panties off the floor and stuffed them in his pocket, thinking it would be fun to make her go the entire party wearing nothing underneath her short skirt. Erin was game, and very turned on at the idea. Throughout the night, Erin and Jason teased each other as the alcohol set in. There were a couple dozen people at the party, and every moment she felt safe, she would open her legs while sitting in a couch or chair, and flash her pussy to Jason from across the room. Every time the met alone in the hall they would kiss, and his hand would slip up her skirt and grab her bare ass, or stroke her horny cunt. The two of them were turned on to no extent, and the alcohol certainly didn't help this!

One such time where Erin flashed Jason, his roommate Mike caught it. She didn't think anyone was looking, and she raised her bare foot and placed it at the edge of the couch, opening her sexy legs. He caught a full view of her pussy, and he wanted her badly from that point on.

Mike was a black man, about 6'1, 180 pounds, with short hair and a muscular body. He was attractive, but to this point, Erin was too dazzled by the size of Jason's cock to pay any attention to his roommate.

At the end of the night, the only people left in the messy house were Erin and the two roommates. All 3 of them were hammered, and all 3 of them were horny.

A slow song came on the radio and since Jason wasn't in the room at the time, Erin grabbed Mike and light heartedly began to dance with him. She was giggling as he joked around with her, but the hard on she gave him was no joke. Their joking died down and he just held her close to him, pressing his body against hers. Now she noticed him. Or, at least, noticed the bulge that was pressing against her stomach! The drunken dance was innocent, however, but Jason didn't see it as such when he walked in.

"What the hell are you doing with my girl?" he made his question seem casual, but he was serious.

"What?" Erin asked, pulling back from his handsome black roommate. "I'm not your girl!" she said.

"You are when you're in THIS house." he replied. Shocked, drunk, and temper starting, Erin rebelled.

"Oh, yeah?" she asked. With that, she turned to Mike, stood on her toes, and planted a kiss right on his mouth. He was shocked when he felt her tongue slide into his mouth eagerly. Her fantastic kiss almost had his dick bursting from his pants. Erin had been wet all night, but now she was very turned on, and suddenly wanted Mike really bad. Jason, though turned on himself, was less than amused. He grabbed Erin by the arm and pulled her towards him, breaking their kiss.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Proving that I'm nobody's girl!" she said defiantly. He was caught by her beautiful blue eyes, and couldn't respond. Still looking at him, her small hand began to rub his obvious hard on through his jeans. Mike wasn't sure if he should leave, or what. He didn't want to, he wanted to see what would happen, so he stayed.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, "You're just as hard as he is!" With that, she reached behind her and rubbed Mike over his jeans. Feeling two bulges at once sent bolts of pleasure and desire through her pussy. Two cocks have never been in her at the same time, and suddenly she wanted to change that. How could she try something like that without Jason getting upset?

What was she thinking? She's engaged to Randy, not Jason. Jason is just a cock, nothing more. Now the alcohol completely clouded her better judgement.

"Ya, but this is the only cock you'll ever need!" Jason said, pulling down his fly. He no longer cared if Mike was around, he knew he had a bigger cock. Pussy tingling, Erin reached into his underwear and pulled out his nearly 9 inches of manhood, solid as a rock.

"We'll see about that!" she said, one hand stroking Jason as the other hand deftly undid Mike's button and pulled down his zipper. She turned to Mike, letting go of Jason, and pulled out a hard, black cock. Her pussy moistened and a wave of desire rushed through her as she felt this second penis behind her boyfriend's back. Mike was smaller than Jason, but much bigger than Randy. 8 inches long and average thickness, her small white hand stroked him slowly, the engagement ring on her hand glinted in the light.

Extremely jealous, Jason was now more in competition with Mike than angry with him. He stepped up to Erin, practically forcing his exposed cock into her other hand. She turned to him drunkenly, heart pounding. She now had a penis in each hand. She stroked both of them erotically as Jason put his hand on her head and gently, but aggressively, pushed her down onto her knees.

She released Mike's cock and held Jason's up before her. Her tongue snaked out and slowly licked from the base of his dick up to the top. He moaned, smiling, happy to have won that contest. She opened her mouth and slowly sucked his fat cock inside. Jason placed his hand on the back of her head and guided her as she slid 6 inches of his penis into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down, slurping loudly on his manhood. The tingling in her crotch was almost unbearable, she was so into her blowjob. 'slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp' she sucked sloppily on Jason's manhood as Mike was left standing there, stroking his.

Mike took in the view. The bottoms of Erin's small feet, her smooth creamy legs, her skirt barely covering her ass, her head bobbing back and forth. He ran his fingers gently up her back, trying to remind her that he was there.

She pulled Jason's organ out of her mouth with an audible sucking noise. She turned around, still on her knees, and was face to face with an 8 inch black cock. Without hesitation, she grabbed it and slipped it right in her mouth. Mike moaned as the warmth of her mouth enveloped nearly all of his penis. Only the base of his black penis could be seen protruding from Erin's expert mouth as she took him as far down her throat as she could. She began to bob her head up and down on his dick, eagerly, the second dick in her mouth in the last 20 seconds.

Jason, cock glistening with her saliva, no longer cared about Mike's presence. He resigned himself to the fact that Erin just wanted cock, not another boyfriend.

"Sit on the couch, Mike." he suggested. 'slurp' Mike pulled his penis out of Erin's mouth. He sat down on the couch, taking off his shirt and kicking off his jeans, becoming naked. She knelt between his legs, eagerly wrapping her little white fingers around his black cock, and shoving him back into her mouth.

Jason shed himself of all his clothes as his roommate got head from his lover. He knelt behind her, between her legs, and slowly lifted her skirt up. Gradually, her gorgeous white ass cheeks became exposed to him as he flipped the skirt up onto her back. Through it all, she never lost her rythm, giving amazing head to her first black man. Jason reached under her and began to rub her sopping wet cunt with his hand, rubbing her entire slit. He placed a thumb at the entrance to her asshole and a tingle of desire shot through her small body.

She couldn't believe she was doing this! How bad and how dirty this was had an arousing affect on her. He slipped his thumb into her asshole as she continued to suck on the black cock that was in her mouth. She moaned, mouth full. She pretty much let Jason fuck her up the ass once or twice a week, so her asshole was getting used to that treatment (she had been seeing him for 7 weeks or so by this point). His hand continued to rub her pussy as his thumb slipped in and out of her ass. She was rubbing her crotch against his hand, so horny she was going insane. To her disappointment, he took his hand away.

He bent down and kissed her soft ass. Erin's pussy tingled when she felt his lips on her bum, knowing he would make his way to her pleasure spot. She raised her ass as much as possible, opening her legs a little wider as she slurped hungrily on Mike's cock.

Bending further, and spreading her ass cheeks apart, Jason kissed along the crack of her ass towards her swollen pussy lips. He kissed the moist lips softly.

"Mmmmmmph..." she moaned around the cock in her mouth. He slid his tongue into her treasure, tasting her delicious nector. Her heart was pounding, his tongue felt so good inside her.

Meanwhile, Mike had both hands on her head was actually humping his hips upwards somewhat, fucking her mouth. It was a good thing, too, because Erin forgot to continue with his blowjob, Jason's tongue felt so nice on her pussy. Mike held her hair out of her face so he could watch his dark cock slide in and out of her mouth.

Jason buried his face in her ass, his tongue darting all over her hard little clitoris. She squirmed before him, moaning, an orgasm already on the way. Teasing her, he licked up her slit, licking the skin between her asshole and her pussy. His tongue circled her anus, licking all around it. He slid his tongue inside Erin's ass.

She pulled Mike's dick out of her mouth with a 'slurp'. "Ohhhhhhh..." she sighed, before shoving his cock back in.

Jason spread her beautiful ass cheeks wide, sliding his tongue in and out of her asshole as she tried desperately to continue giving a blowjob.

Suddenly, he withdrew his tongue and clamped his mouth around her entire cunt, sucking her lips inside. "Mmmmmph!" she moaned as his tongue lapped quickly over her clitoris. She held Mike's penis in her mouth, sucking hard, but not moving her mouth - she was too caught up in the approaching orgasm.

Jason was relentless, his tongue licking wildly over the sensitive clit that he held in his mouth. "MMMMMPH!" she moaned, cumming. She pressed her sexy ass back against his face, rubbing herself on his mouth as she came hard. Her entire body was on fire, and she nearly sucked Mike's cock right off his body! She was shaking, she couldn't concentrate on anything else around her. The walls of her twat were convulsing, her heart was pounding, and she was gasping for breath through her nose.

Jason got up on his knees behind her, full 9 inches standing tall. He ran that fat cock down the crack of her creamy white ass until it reached her sopping wet, needy slit. He placed it at the entrance to her treasure. Erin finally came to her senses and began to bob her head up and down on that black cock again eagerly, to Mike's delight. He moaned as she hungrily went crazy on his dick, sucking on it like it was the tastiest meal she's ever had and she hasn't eaten in a week.

Jason pushed forward, watching as her pink, swollen lips stretched open and accepted his member slowly. She was so wet he was able to push his entire rod inside her in one stroke. He's really loosened her up these past few weeks! "Mmmmmmmph..." she moaned as she felt herself fill up. Once again, she had 6 inches of Mike's 8 inch penis in her mouth, holding it there as the 9 inches of cock in her pussy made her forget what to do.

15 inches of cock inside her small body! Jason grabbed the soft sides of her ass and began to slide himself in and out of her rapidly, slapping hard against her cheeks, causing them to shake. "Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmmph! Ohhhh! Unh!" Mike's cock slipped out of her mouth and her moans were no longer muffled.

Jason was driving his huge manhood in and out of her eager snatch over and over. Her ass cheeks were shaking with each impact, and the slapping noises his groin made against her ass were as loud as her cries. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned. 'slap slap slap slap slap slap' he pounded against her ass.

Mike, in the meantime, was left sitting there with a hard cock. He rubbed the head of his cock over her face, trying to get her to suck it again. Her face was clenched in ecstasy, eyes closed. When she felt a cock rubbing on her face she obediently opened her mouth and he was able to slip it back in. Her warm mouth slid most of his dick inside and he was losing control, completely caught up in the situation.

She could not believe that 2 cocks were going in and out of her body at the same time. She was in heaven, and she felt another orgasm rocket towards her.

Suddenly, Jason pulled his cock out of her dripping hole. If she wanted to act like a slut, he was going to treat her like one! He was still a little miffed that she put him in his place, and his pride was a little hurt. He placed the mushroom head of his penis at the entrance to her asshole. He had always used lubrication when he fucked Erin up the ass. This time, however, his dick was coated only in the juices her pussy gave it. Would she be able to take it?

He pushed hard, roughly, forcing his cock to squeeze into her tight anus. "MMMMPH!" she moaned around the penis in her mouth as the first two inches of Jason's unlubricated cock slid into her ass. Jason slid himself out of her ass and than pushed back inside, forcing half of his organ into her asshole. "MMMMPH!" she groaned again, sucking harder on Mike's cock.

Jason pulled back a bit, and than rammed his entire 9 inch penis all the way into Erin's asshole. She came. It happened just that fast. She came, and it caught her off guard. Her orgasm took complete control of her body.

Jason could feel her ass convulse around his cock as he continued to slide it in and out of her. She was sucking extremely hard on the organ that was in her mouth as she came, and this sent Mike on his way.

He was so excited about the situation, he could not believe his roommate put his dick in her ass! And when Erin increased the suction from her mouth, he lost it. His cock spasmed in her mouth just as her orgasm was dying off. A thick stream of cum fired into her mouth, catching her unexpectedly. She nearly choked as the hot, thick semen coated the back of her throat.

She pulled it out of her mouth, gasping. She managed to swallow the cum that was in her mouth. Her small white hand stroked his long, black cock, as another cock, a white one, slid in and out of her anus. More jism shot out of Mike's dick, getting all over her arm, her hand, and the edge of the couch. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned, still stroking him as he shot sticky goo on her arm. Finally, he stopped ejaculating, and he got up off the couch, making his way to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Jason didn't miss a beat. He continued to jam 9 inches of his manhood in and out of his lover's ass. Hard. Because of his size, he was usually a lot more gentle with her. Not now. His pride was hurt. He loved her. She was his goddess. Yet he was only a fuck to her. 'slap slap slap slap slap slap slap' he slapped hard against her pale ass as he fucked it, pushing her towards another orgasm.

Mike emerged from the washroom with a towel for Erin. As he approached, he watched Jason's huge penis slide in and out of this small woman's tight asshole using long, hard strokes. He became aroused again already. Jason loved how she looked. She was at his mercy before him. Such a small woman. Her ass was so tight around him, yet she took his entire cock, and took it hard. Her ass was rippling with each impact, she was a moaning ragdoll. Jason was losing it.

He fucked her up the ass a few more quick strokes before he lost it. He had never cum inside her ass before, but he wanted her to be as dirty as he could make her. He jammed his cock all the way up Erin's anus, holding it there.

As Mike looked on, Jason moaned, cock spasming. A thick, hot stream of cum shot out of his penis and into her asshole as his hands held her sides tightly, not letting her get away. He grunted again as more of his seed flowed into her anus. He held it in her until every drop of his semen trickled into her ass. Finally, Jason withdrew his semi hard penis, and it slipped out of her ass. "Ohhhh..." Erin sighed, a little relieved that she got a break. She crawled up onto the couch and lay on her back, exhausted. One tiny foot rested on the floor, the other was flat on the couch, knee bent. The furry triangle of her pussy was exposed just above her beautiful thigh.

Her leg was bent erotically, and Mike's gaze trailed from her tiny foot, up her smooth calve, over her knee, down her thigh again until it rested at her wonderful treasure. Erin wasn't paying attention to him, her eyes were shut, gasping for breath. Jason went to the washroom to get cleaned up, and the kitchen to grab some water. Nobody noticed that Mike was rock hard again.

He knelt beside the couch and began to kiss her cheek beside her ear, sliding his hand over her belly over her shirt. When she felt his lips on her cheek, she turned her head, opening her eyes. His lips were on hers and she opened her mouth, allowing his tongue inside. A tingle began in her crotch again. She was insatiable! She sent her tongue into his mouth as he caressed up her body over her shirt. His hand cupped her breast, squeezing it gently as they made out.

Her fiance, Randy, was the last thing on her mind. She also never considered what Jason would think when he came back into the room to find his roommate fucking her. All she thought about was that her ass got far too much attention that night, but her pussy didn't get enough! She sighed into Mike's mouth as he kneaded her breasts. He moved his hand back down her body as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

He undid the button of her skirt and began to push it down her legs. Erin helped him, without breaking the kiss, she was able to kick her skirt off and onto the floor. She was suddenly conscious of Jason's cum leaking out of her ass and onto the couch. The feeling was kind of erotic, and did nothing to ease the tingling in her pussy. Now Mike began to rub her slit, his fingers focusing on her sensitive clit. "Mmmmm..." she sighed into his mouth as his black hand teased her white pussy. Her slit was sopping wet, and he was dying to get inside it. He began to push her shirt up her belly, up over her white bra. They broke the kiss, and Erin allowed him to pull her shirt right off. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, pulling the straps off her arms and dropping that on the floor as well.

Her breasts became exposed to him, she was completely naked before Mike for the first time. His hands grabbed her naked breasts as he began to kiss down her neck, massaging them. His tongue began to lick all around her pink areola as he lifted a leg up onto the couch, squeezing it between hers. His tongue teased over her sensitive nipple, sending thrills through her body. He sucked her erect nipple into his mouth, lightly licking it.

She was breathing laboriously again as he trailed kisses down her stomach. He kissed her perfectly trimmed pubic hair, creeping ever closer to her treasure. The scent of sex was strong in his nostrils as he kissed the top part of her inner thigh. He was now in between her legs, kissing her just beside her womanhood as her chest heaved above him. He kissed her moist pussy lips and she gasped, tingles firing up her body at the soft touch of his lips. He slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, tasting her. He tickled her clit with his tongue and she began to writhe her hips up into his face.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,092 Followers
12