3/14/94: Her Maiden Blowjob

Story Info
Wife gives husband oral pleasure for the first time.
888 words
3.75
200.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tricia52FF
Tricia52FF
16 Followers

He came through the door looking tired. She knew he worked hard. Summertime was especially busy and his work week was long. She went to him, wrapping her arms around him, pressing her lips to his as she lingered, then gently probed. Her tongue explored his mouth, wanting more of him. Wanting to please and serve him well.

She led him to the living room and had him sit on the couch. Dinner was still cooking so she had some time to pamper him. She removed his shoes and began massaging his feet. Slowly and firmly she kneaded his arches, heels, ankles. He leaned back to relax and enjoy her attention.

Gradually she worked her way up his legs, working his calf muscles with her fingers. Further up, she concentrated on the area behind his knees. She kissed his body as she went.

His thigh muscles were tense and she had to spend quite a while rubbing, caressing his inner thigh. Each time she slid her hand up the inside surface her fingers got closer and closer to his crotch. She had him lie on his stomach so she could reach the back of his legs. Her hands worked expertly at each knot. Years of nursing had taught her how to ease discomfort and tension.

Patiently she worked her way upward. As her hands began caressing his lower buttocks he moaned with satisfaction. Working her way up, she came to his lower back. She could feel the tight bunches of muscle beneath her hands and she worked them magically, feeling them relax, loosing their hold on his mind. She spent a good 20 minutes on his back alone, finally moving to his neck and shoulders.

Moans of contentedness occasionally rose from his near-limp body. She turned him over, unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off, then started on his pecs. Kneading, soothing, now teasing a nipple, running her hands over his stomach, back up to tweak again. The response to this was enormous, and it strained the front of his pants. Teasing her way back down his abdomen, she unbuttoned his pants and slid them, and his boxers, off.

Standing, she quickly removed her clothes. As she released her very ample breasts from their restraint he licked his lips and smiled. She knew he liked to suck on her tits. She knelt at his side, giving him access to her hardening nipples. As he suckled, she ran her hands over his body, pinching, eliciting bites when she was too rough. Her fingers found his penis and stroked up and down, tickling his balls, moving past to his asshole and back again.

"You're so handsome," she crooned. "Your body is so wonderful. Strong, tan legs. Chest not too muscular, just right, with just the right amount of hair. Wonderful, beautiful eyes I love to look at. Powerful arms. Awesome ass, and your cock leaves me speechless. Almost." She shyly giggled.

She moved down to his crotch and took his swollen member in her mouth, savoring the feeling of submission she was experiencing. Knowing she was making him feel good, serving his needs and desires. Not making him have to tell her how to please him. Thinking only of his pleasure. She moved up and down his shaft. Occasionally she would get a taste of his salty precum.

They had just recently decided they were happiest in their relationship when she was completely submissive. He'd spent some time training her, challenging her to relinquish all control and rights to him. She so wanted to please him! To totally and willingly respond to all his demands. His purpose in this was to allow her to experience the greatest pleasure there is, to fully give herself to her husband in all ways, at all times.

Today she wanted to show him what she'd learned and that she was completely obedient to him. Thinking only of his pleasure. She continued to enjoy his gift to her. She realized, as she moved him in and out of her mouth, how lucky she was to have a husband who would accept her and use her as he did. Many men don't realize what women want or know how to give it to them. Men, she was beginning to understand, had to help women realize that for their own sakes they should learn to be submissive and serve. Her husband loved her enough to help her achieve this and she had never been happier.

She played with his balls, cupping them, fondling them, sucking as she felt his release approaching. She closed her eyes and concentrated only on what her doing this meant to her husband, and his gift flowed down her throat. Only briefly did she struggle with the sensation of gagging. Then she gulped and milked his penis until the waves of his orgasm had passed. She licked him clean.

When she was done, she covered him as he slept, and went to the kitchen to finish cooking dinner. Smiling. Knowing she had just gotten past a big hurdle. She'd finally been able to surrender fully and had given her husband a blowjob for the first time in their 15 year marriage. She knew now the joy of absolute submission. Better late then never, she guessed. But she KNEW she was hooked for life.

Tricia52FF
Tricia52FF
16 Followers