30 Days or Bust: Day 14

Story Info
He milks her at last.
2.2k words
4.59
120.3k
27
2

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
l8bloom
l8bloom
252 Followers

All characters in this story are age 18 or older.

*

I didn't sleep all that well, even though I was home before midnight. Guilt rode me hard.

When exactly is a person unfaithful? Lisa was not my wife, she was my client. Technically I owed her nothing more than two more weeks of work, and we could go our separate ways.

The fact was that I did want her to be my w-- at least girlfriend. I simply could not reconcile my line of work with this desire. She probably wouldn't be too wild about it, either.

Something had to give. As I turned over various options in my mind, it still seemed best to me to finish the contract. At the very least, I knew clearly that I wanted to fulfill Lisa's Wish.

After dinner, I went to her house for our appointment. As always she was glad to see me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

One corner of her mouth pulled. "My breasts hurt today, like they do when I'm on my period."

"That could mean we're close."

"Yes." She nodded.

"Okay, let's get you into a warm bath."

I ran the tub while Lisa went to her bedroom. She met me in the bathroom wearing only her robe, and perched on the little spa chair to talk.

"You know, Mark, you spend so much time asking me how I'm doing, but I feel like I never return the favor."

"It isn't a favor," I corrected. "I'm supposed to take care of how you are doing."

Her smile was impish. "Does that mean you won't tell me how you're doing?"

I turned from adding potions to the hot waterfall. "Lisa, when I'm with you, I'm always doing fine."

I turned back toward the tub, reminding myself that I didn't want my emotions to show, at least not yet.

Thankfully, she didn't press the issue. From where I knelt, I went to help her into the tub, but was caught short. As she slipped off her robe, I could not help seeing that she had shaved her pubic hair into a heart.

My face was less than a foot away from this lovely spectacle. The curls had the appearance of golden roses, fit snugly into a candy box. Slowly I reached out a hand to touch her new coif.

"Do you like it?"

I looked up at her. "Did you do this for me?"

"Yes." She blushed a little.

I don't know how a man can be expected to resist such a gift, at least with a kiss hello, but somehow I did it. I patted her soft muff, just once, and took her by the hips to guide her into the tub.

"You'll be the death of me, Lisa Clarke," I mumbled.

"Hey," she laughed. "I'm Lisa Arthur. Who's Lisa Clarke?"

It was my turn to redden. My cheeks burned spectacularly as I mentally cursed myself.

"Nobody." I rolled my eyes. "Some days I'm just a space cadet."

For the second time in this awkward conversation, Lisa let me off the hook. It wasn't that I wanted to lie! I just could not think of a way to say, "Oh, I had a tough day at work last night. Had to deflower a virgin. Her name was Clarke. Slip of the tongue, see..."

Yeah -- that would go over great.

I forced myself to the here and now and got Lisa into the bath.

"Lie on your front this time. Let's try to ease those bosoms." I handed her the bath pillow and helped her arrange it under her chin.

Lisa sighed. Then her eyes opened and she looked directly at me. "I just want to get to know you, that's all." Her voice was tender and sincere. "I'm not trying to pry."

"We can do that." I lifted water in my hands and let it flow over her back. Then I picked up a natural sponge and gave her an easy rubdown.

"I was born in Chicago at the University of Illinois medical school hospital. I have one younger sister..."

"Whose daughter is Marie ..."

"That's right, you met Marie. She's very happy with her new car, by the way."

"You're a nice uncle."

"I try not to spoil her too much."

"And your family thinks you design fonts. Would they give you a rough time about your line of work?"

"I don't really know if they would or not. But my mom is ..." I trailed off, trying to find the right words.

Lisa waited patiently.

"My mom is a lady. I'd never want to hurt her feelings, and parents always think they did, or didn't do something, to make a child turn out the way they have."

"Some of that's true," Lisa mused. Her eyes were closed again as she enjoyed the warm bath.

"Yes, some. But ultimately we're responsible for our own choices."

"Yes."

She lay in silence for a while as I lathered her naked back and rinsed it off. Her buttocks, twin oval islands separated by a steep cleavage, beckoned. I soaped them up, keeping my attention on the hills and not the valley. It would have been nice to explore the landscape, but as usual, I kept my own desires on a very short leash.

I found myself staring between her legs, hoping for a glimpse of the point of that heart. As if reading my mind, she parted her thighs, and I drew in a breath. A woman's inner thighs are just so sexy to me. They point the way to the promised land.

"So how's life been treating you lately?" Lisa's voice interrupted my lustful thoughts.

"Oh, it has its ups and downs."

She chuckled. "Sounds like a professional pun, for you."

I gave a little snort. "Yeah, you could say that. Hey, how are your breasts feeling? Any better?"

"A little, I think."

"Well, let's get you rinsed off, and I'll give you a massage."

Docilely, she agreed. As the water ran down the drain, I used the hose to rinse her off.

"Hold up your hair, please."

Lisa complied. With both hands folded behind her head, elbows akimbo, her breasts sprang forward. I ran the head of the hose around her neck. The water sluiced over her feminine curves and dripped off the peaks.

I leaned forward and licked a few droplets of water off of her nipples.

Then, thinking up a professional reason, I pulled away long enough to tell her that this step had to precede the lotion, because lotion tastes terrible.

"Of course." Her voice was husky. "Get back to work, please, or I'll fire you."

Her words triggered an idea in my mind, but this was not the time for analytical thought. I worked my way down her body, rinsing off her arms, then sucking her nipples, rinsing off her back and belly, tending her nipples again, and so on.

I alternated sites, taking special care with the dark golden heart which was her gift to me. As the water poured over her groin, she spread her legs to shoulder width apart. Her request, though unspoken, was obvious. I looked up to see the desire in her eyes, then rayed the water directly on her sex. I angled the shower head so it pointed up at her perineum. She moaned.

"Turn around," I told her.

She obeyed.

"Lean forward, Lisa, I need to get all the soap off."

She placed her hands on the tile and bent at the waist. Her shapely bottom was right in front of me, and with her legs spread, I had a nice view of her most secret curves.

I sprayed the water thoroughly, up and down her vertical line. In the background her moaning was soft, but definite. It should have come as no surprise to me when she grabbed her cheeks and held them open.

I watered her rosebud. Had to grit my teeth not to stroke it, pet it. All I could think of at that moment was penetrating her, sliding one finger up her ass and another into her golden-pink cunny.

My cock felt like a crowbar, and Lord, I wanted to pry her open.

Lisa straightened, looked over her shoulder, and gave me a wicked smile.

"Is everything clean, Mr. Goodbody?"

Lightly I smacked her fanny. "Out of the tub, doctor. You've had about all I can stand."

Pouting, she held out her hand. I helped her dry off this time, though I shouldn't have. The caresses through the terry cloth only teased me more. Once dry, she didn't bother with her robe, choosing instead to knot a towel around her waist.

She led the way to her bedroom, and I did not object.

She cast aside the towel and lay back on the bed. Her eyes were less comical now -- instead they glimmered with lust.

I arranged pillows under her head and back before taking a seat on the edge of the bed. Her beautiful naked form lay spread out before me, like a banquet from which I could only sample one bite.

Though I longed to bury my face between her thighs, her breasts were certainly no punishment. Lightly I lipped at her nipples. Her naked belly whispered against my t-shirt.

How tender and sweet were those twin peaks, like the first dainty flowers of spring. I teased them to fuller erection, brushing my lips over and around them. Beneath me, Lisa made little noises of desire.

She grabbed the back of my head. "Stop tickling me. Be harder."

One should never argue with a lady in heat, so I opened my mouth and gave the nearest tip a deep, open kiss. I worked on her slowly. This moment deserved to last.

She winced when I nibbled.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Please suck me."

Once again I did as she bade me. At first I wasn't sure. The wetness might have been my own saliva. But then there was a flavor, not quite sweet yet not quite bitter.

Lisa made a grinding noise in the back of her throat. "Harder."

It was happening at last. Her breasts were finally giving forth their milk. A flush of sharp arousal pushed through my whole body as I nursed at her breast. The other breast was starting to dribble against my cheek, so I turned my attention. I cupped its round softness in both hands and gently milked her. A fresh wave of milk was my reward.

"Oh, God," moaned my lover, "don't stop. Don't stop!"

Little tears were leaking from the corners of her eyes, so great was her passion.

I kissed her eyes, intending to comfort, but the flare of sexual heat engulfed us both. The next thing I knew we were kissing with an intensity I had never experienced. Her wet nipples brushed against mine, streaking my t-shirt in erotic patterns.

She broke from our kiss long enough to whisper, "You're fired."

"Thank you," I groaned. My clothes were off in an instant. As suddenly as if we had not waited so many days and nights for this moment, we were together, finally, completely. The nude length of her was intoxicating. Skin to skin, we groped each other everywhere: her mouth to my ribs, my hands to her ass. Little giggles alternated with deep moans.

"Finish me, please finish me," she panted.

"Yes." This time instead of being careful to only do my job, I wrapped her in my arms as I laid my mouth once again to her teat. While my eyes were closed in reverence of the feminine divine, she startled me by stroking my cock.

"Oh, God, Lisa."

"Shhh," she whispered. "Drink from my breast."

I did so, elated that it wasn't work any more, and at the same time, incredibly distracted and aroused by her play with my cock. It was like being a teenager again.

When the flow slowed down, I backed away to speak. "Lisa, you're going to make me come."

She kissed me, and did not take her hand away. Then she leaned down and rubbed her lactating nipple up and down my cock. Lightly but insistently, she jerked me with one hand while guiding her breast with the other.

My hair stood on end in sheer ecstasy. I watched her head in my lap and reveled in the sensation of a woman making love to my cock. To say it had been a long time would be the understatement of the century. For once, someone was tending to me, instead of the other way around. And when her mouth closed over my head, I was lost. She swallowed my fluids, as I had swallowed hers. Over and over I pulsed in her mouth.

"Too sensitive," I gasped. Instantly she withdrew her touch. We stretched out together on the bed, pulling linens over our spent bodies. Thigh to thigh, breast to breast, we held each other and murmured loving bits of air.

We made love many times that night. As much as we drank from one another sexually, our emotional thirst was even greater. Silently I vowed to spend the rest of my life making her happy, if she would let me.

I quit dwelling on what to do next. Somehow my worries went away. For once I slept peacefully (if you can call 7 minutes, interspersed between 473 minutes of passion, "sleep"). Lisa and I were together, and tomorrow I would find the right moment to tell her I loved her.

Little did I know, trouble would soon be at the door.

l8bloom
l8bloom
252 Followers