4 Nights Of Threesomes Ch. 01

Story Info
White couple invites black neighbors to fulfill a fantasy.
4k words
4.38
138.2k
87

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers

Heather poured another glass of wine for Tim, then held the bottle up for their neighbors.

Ben Washington smiled and nodded. He pushed his glass forward with a large black hand.

"Luckily, we don't have to drive home," Olivia said, and her glass joined Ben's.

Heather filled them both, emptying the second bottle of the night. She shot a look at Tim. He met her look and nodded. It was just about time to bring up the subject.

"I can't keep drinking like this, now that I'm an old lady," Heather said, moaning the last two words.

Tim sighed and chuckled. "Heather turned 30 last week," he said.

"Really?" Ben said, eyeing Tim's blonde wife up and down. "You don't look it." Olivia glared at the attention he was paying to the white woman who was clearly fishing for compliments.

"When I turned 30 two years ago, I was down about it too," Olivia said. "But it's just a number."

"That's exactly what I tried to tell her," Tim said. "She's still just as young as ever."

"What worked for you?" Heather asked Olivia. "To get you out of your funk?"

"Just time," she said. "Eventually I stopped thinking about it."

Heather giggled and elbowed Tim in the ribs. "That doesn't sound as much fun as our plan!"

Tim shuffled in his seat, pretending to be uncomfortable, even though this was exactly what the night had been leading up to. "We made her a ... um ...bucket list. Of things she always wanted to do," he explained.

"We both have those too," Ben said.

Heather smirked. "Not like this one," she said.

"It's kind of a..." Tim started.

"It's a sexual bucket list," Heather finished. "All the fantasies I've wanted to fulfill before I die."

Their black neighbors both leaned forward to listen more intently.

"We've been working our way through the list," Tim said.

Ben tried to sound casual, asking, "What's, ah...what are some of the things on the list?"

"Outdoors," Tim said. "In public."

"Check," Heather said, making a hand motion of crossing the item off the list.

"Really?" Olivia asked. "In the past week?"

"We went to City Park late one night, on one of the benches," Tim said. Ben and Olivia laughed.

"Well," Ben said. "That's outdoors, sure. But does it really count as public? No one's in the park in the middle of the night."

"Yeah, we weren't sure if that counted either," Heather said. "So we got a sitter for overnight and rented a room at the Hilton by the highway."

The Washingtons looked puzzled.

"We got a room on the third floor, facing the highway," Tim explained. "Then we pushed the bed up to the window and opened the shades."

"I'm sure there's lots of traffic out there, but I don't think they always honk quite that much," Heather giggled.

Olivia and Ben gaped at the couple. They both seemed to be getting turned on.

"We've done it in public too," Olivia blurted out, and Ben turned to her in shock.

"Honey!" he said.

"Well we did!" She turned to Tim and Heather. "It was at a nightclub, after midnight. All the couples were grinding on the floor and we...did a little more than just grind."

"Nice!" said Heather in a low voice and made quick eye contact with Ben.

"What else is on the list," Ben asked.

"Moving car," Tim said. "We rented a limo for that one."

"Sexy," said Olivia.

"We had a limo for our wedding day," Ben said. "We took care of that one on the way to the reception."

"Sounds like your bucket list would be a lot shorter than ours," Tim said.

"Or a lot more creative," Heather said.

After a few more minutes of conversation, Heather produced four pens and ripped sheets off a pad of paper by the phone.

Tim reviewed the rules of their game. "Each of us writes down one item from our sexual bucket list," he said. "Then we'll mix them up in a pile so no one knows whose is whose. Then we'll take turns reading them."

The other three nodded.

"Everyone ready? Go."

There was only one choice for Tim, and he wrote it down immediately. "Threesome." He folded it in half, then looked across the table at Olivia. She was wearing a white blouse that showed off her large breasts. If this worked, he'd get to see that caramel-colored cleavage up close and personal.

Heather also wrote hers down quickly and folded the paper in half.

Ben thought for a second. His real first choice would have been "white girl," but he knew Olivia was already upset with his wandering eye. He'd never hear the end of it if he wrote that. Instead, he went with a second choice that was just as good.

Olivia tapped the pen against her lips, fighting a mischievous grin. Ben didn't even know about her true first choice. Should she put it? She took a big sip of wine, gulped it down, and wrote down her choice.

Tim shuffled the papers and dealt them out, one per person.

Tim ended up getting his own. He opened the paper and displayed it to the group. "We know THAT must be one of the guys!" Olivia said. He gave a playful scolding look at Ben and Tim.

Olivia opened hers next. She laughed once, loudly and showed it to everyone. "I sense a theme here," she said. It also said, "Threesome."

Tim's cock jumped in his pants. He knew what Heather wrote, so that came from one of the Washingtons. Ben had a poker face, but Tim suspected Olivia was right about the guys wanting that.

Ben opened his next. Tim was a master of card tricks, and, despite shuffling the papers, he'd made sure that Ben got Heather's.

He opened it and his poker face slipped a little, but he quickly recovered. He displayed what was written. "Stranger/Black guy."

"I guess we know who that came from," Ben said. "Unless there's something we don't know about Tim."

Heather took a deep sip of wine, her eyes dancing above the glass.

She opened the last one. She gaped at Olivia across the table, then turned the paper for everyone to see. "Girl on girl."

"Wow," Ben said. "I think we learned a lot about each other tonight."

"You know," Tim said quietly. "We could cross all these items off our lists at once."

They all looked at each other across the table. Each person sipped their wine. Then they began planning.

It ended up being fairly simple. Four nights of threesomes. Each person sat out one night and participated in the other three. The three participants would go to a hotel room, while the fourth wheel would stay home and watch both couples' kids. They ripped four more slips of paper off the pad and wrote the numbers one through four on each of them. Each person would draw a slip, which would tell them what night they'd be sitting out.

"But don't show anyone," Tim cautioned. "We don't find out who'll be joining us until it's time to leave for the hotel."

The four of them sat in silence, then they all burst out laughing.

"Are we really going to do this?" Ben asked.

"Why not?" Heather asked. "Everyone gets what they want, right?"

"Both boys get their threesome," Olivia said. "I assume you both meant two girls and you, right? Not another guy."

Ben and Tim both nodded eagerly.

"Heather gets what she wants," Olivia continued.

"Twice," Heather added, giving a wide-eyed look at Ben.

"Me too," Ben thought, returning her look.

"And our surprise queen for the night gets her secret desire too," Tim said, looking at Olivia.

"Twice," Ben added.

Heather looked from Ben to Olivia and back. "I'm going to be a busy little girl these next few days," she said.

"Aren't we all," said Olivia.

The party broke up a short time later and the Washingtons headed next door. The usual end-of-night hugs seemed a little more awkward. Everyone was reluctant to make too much contact with their neighbors.

"That's going to change soon," Tim thought.

As soon as the door shut, Tim turned to face Heather. He was going to say, "We did it," but before he could, Heather was on him, kissing him deeply and ripping off his clothes. They made wild love next to the front door.

Next door, the front door was still ajar as the Washingtons couldn't even wait to shut and lock it before getting started on the same thing.

All four knew that their spouse's mind was on someone else. None of them cared.

Heather took Tim inside her, thinking about how Ben's black cock would feel entering her tight white pussy. She clawed at his back, imagining the contrast of her pale hands against his dark skin.

Tim was thinking of the contrast he would make on top of Olivia's body. He pushed himself deeper, thinking of the two women taking turns sucking him, then exchanging his load in a lesbian kiss.

Ben took his wife, thinking of Heather's tight ass and firm tits. Olivia always hated him flirting with white girls. Now she'd see him taking one right in front of her.

Olivia let Ben's familiar cock fill her up, wondering what it would be like, after ten years of marriage and two years of college dating, to have a new one enter her. As they continued to move together, without knowing it, she pulled up the same mental picture as Ben, of Heather's round, firm ass and large, perky tits.

All four began to moan, while thinking of the people next door.

* * *

The next evening, after dinner, the doorbell rang. Ben and Olivia stood on the doorstep, holding their young son and daughter by the hand.

"Boys," Heather called. "The Washingtons are here! " To the kids, she said, "They're in their room. Go on up."

The Washingtons dressed up for the occasion. Ben was wearing an expensive-looking silk shirt that clung to his chest. Olivia had a slinky black dress.

Tim joined the three of them at the front door, still wearing his suit from work.

"Everybody ready?" he asked. All of them seemed a bit nervous.

"Hope everyone's wearing clean underwear," Ben joked.

"Not me," said Heather in a glum voice. She held up her slip of paper, with a large number one written on it. "You two boys take it easy on her. And pace yourself. Save something for the next few nights." She and Ben made eye contact as she said it, and everyone felt the spark.

Olivia followed the two men to the car. Ben reached back and took her hand. After a pace, Tim reached and took her other hand.

She slid into the back seat of their car. Tim went around and got in the front passenger seat. Ben looked over at him.

"So, when does our night start?" he asked.

"Right now, I guess," Tim answered.

"You sure you want to be up front with me, then?"

Just like that, the mood in the car changed. Tim stepped out and got in back next to Olivia. She snuggled up next to him, and he put his arm around her. She put her head on his shoulder.

"You ever been with a white guy?" Tim asked.

Olivia shook her head. She looked up at him. "Not only that, but yours will be the first cock I've seen other than my husband's in more than a dozen years."

"You think you can live up to that?" she asked.

Tim kissed her hard. She probed his mouth deeply with her tongue and pawed at his soft, silky hair.

"How about you?" she asked.

"Never with a black woman," he said, "and you will be the first person other than Heather in ten years. You ready for that?"

They kissed again. Tim slipped his hand inside the top of her dress and cupped her breast. They were slightly larger and rounder than Heather's. He pawed at her smooth, soft skin, then slipped a finger inside the cup of her lacy bra and traced her nipple. They seemed enormous, and he couldn't wait to see them up close.

His felt his cock swell inside his pants. Olivia seemed to know what was happening. She slid a palm down his chest and placed it on his bulge.

"Hmm," she said playfully. "I always wondered if white boys could measure up."

"And?" Tim asked. He'd been wondering the same thing, especially since he'd be standing naked next to Ben two of the next four nights.

Maddeningly, she wouldn't answer, but she also didn't move her hand away. Instead she gripped him through his pants and rubbed him up and down.

Ben looked at his rear view mirror, watching his wife and neighbor exploring each other in the back seat. He'd also been wondering about Tim's manhood. He didn't think he had to worry about being topped in that department, especially the way Tim's little white wife had been hungrily eying him the last two nights. Still, he felt competitive as he felt pangs of jealousy nipping at him.

Olivia couldn't wait any longer. She opened Tim's pants and slowly unzipped him. His cock bulged against his briefs, and she peeled them down to expose him.

She gripped him firmly in one hand, looking at her dark hand and shiny wedding ring contrasted against his thick white pole. She looked at Tim with an upturned eyebrow and nodded. She seemed impressed, but wouldn't say anything.

"Well?" Tim said urgently. "Does it measure up?"

Olivia leaned away from Tim so that his cock was in full view in the rear-view mirror. Ben relaxed a little. He thought he had him by about an inch in length and was a little thicker. Still, it looked like Olivia would have her hands full tonight...among other things.

"I guess you'll find out for yourself in a few miles," she said flirtatiously. Tim groaned.

"Relax," she whispered in his ear. "I think you'll do fine."

She dropped her head into his lap and licked the tip of his cock. She was surprised at the smell and taste of him, so different from her husband. It was new and exotic. She opened her mouth and took the head in her mouth, sucking lightly.

Tim felt her full lips slide down his cock as she took more of him into her mouth. She ran her long fingernails lightly up and down on his ball sack.

Ben kept pulling his eyes away from the road to watch them. His own cock was rock hard as he watched his beautiful ebony wife blowing the white man that lived next door. She shifted her angle so she could make eye contact with him in the mirror. He saw the hint of a grin on her busy mouth as she watched him watch her.

Olivia turned her attention back to Tim, looking up at him with wide brown eyes as she sucked his white rod harder and faster. Tim reached down and cupped her round ass through her dress.

Olivia continued to play with his balls, tracing patterns with her nails as Tim squirmed in delight. Then she felt them tighten and pull up toward his body, becoming as rock hard as the rest of his cock. She knew what was about to happen and prepared herself.

Tim groaned and released his load, spraying Olivia's busy tongue and mouth. He opened his eyes wide as he came, briefly making eye contact with Ben, watching him come in his wife's mouth in the rear-view mirror.

Ben again fought off feelings of jealousy. He kept calm with thoughts of how he would be doing the same thing to Tim's hot little wife some time over the next couple days.

Olivia worked to swallow it all down, marveling all the while at how different the experience was. She'd done this for Ben plenty of times and assumed all blow jobs were pretty much the same. But everything, from the taste to the temperature to the force it hit the back of her throat with were all so very new.

She felt herself tingling all over from the excitement, feeling like she did back in her freshman year of college, when she experimented with plenty of boys. Even as his dick softened in her mouth, though, there was no question that Tim was a man.

They were almost at the hotel. Olivia sat up in the back seat and looked at her husband in the mirror. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her turned on like this. Her dark eyes shone in the dim light. She was breathing heavily and lightly traced her cleavage with a finger.

She leaned forward toward the front seat and reached her hand toward Ben's face. She extended the finger that had just been exploring her chest and let him lick the sweat from between her tits.

Olivia was all over her husband as soon as they parked the car in the hotel lot. She leaned tightly against him and ran her hands over his chest and ass as they walked in.

Tim, who had adjusted himself before leaving the car, went to the front desk. "We need a room," he said. "Four nights. Th—three people." He stumbled over the word. It would really be four people, but just three at a time.

Olivia wrapped Ben's arm around her waist and backed up against him, grinding her ass against his crotch. She looked back and kissed him deeply. Ben felt her ass clench against his cock, as if she were trying to pull it in through their clothes.

The three of them walked to their room. By the time they got there, Olivia's dress and bra straps were off one of her shoulders. Tim could see the round swell of the breast he'd been fondling in the car. Ben's hand was exploring it hungrily while Olivia continued to grind against him.

As Tim tried to insert the key card in the lock, he felt Olivia's arm reach around him and rub the front of his pants. She pressed against him from behind as the three of them made a sandwich at the room door.

Tim continued to fumble with the key as Olivia got his pants open. He looked back and saw that she'd already opened Ben's pants. She had his big black cock in her left hand and took Tim's white one in her right. She squeezed them both.

Tim eyed Ben's healthy package. Ben was definitely more endowed, but it didn't look like Tim was going to embarrass himself.

"Satisfied, boys?" Olivia asked. "Both of you have plenty of cock to go around, so don't worry."

"Besides," she added with a sly grin, "I'll have plenty of fun exploring all the differences between the two of them."

The green light finally came on and the door popped open. Tim propped one foot inside to keep it open, but none of them were in a hurry to move right now.

Olivia alternated jacking the two men, first pulling with one hand, then the other. She explored the tip of each with her thumb.

Ben continued to paw at her breasts, which were now both out. Tim hungrily eyed her large round nipples on the ebony flesh.

Olivia increased her pace on Tim's cock, then leaned over. "I took care of you once in the car," she whispered in his ear, then probed it with her tongue and bit the lobe gently. "So it's Ben's turn."

She let go of him and turned to Ben, cupping his balls with her free hand.

Before Tim could complain, however, he felt her back up and press her ass against him, swaying back and forth. He hiked up the back of her dress and admired her round sexy ass, on full display, thanks to the tiny thong she was wearing.

He took handfuls of her flesh and pressed his cock against the crack of her ass.

On the other end, Oliva cupped Ben's tight ass and pulled him toward her, pressing even harder against Tim.

The three of them tumbled into the room and got down to business. She licked Ben's cock up and down.

Tim removed her thong and squeezed her cheeks. He rubbed his dick against her ass. She was busy bobbing up and down on Ben and spread her legs for Tim. Her pussy was dripping wet and he slid in easily.

She began to move her hips, grinding and swaying, dancing to a song only she heard. He tried desperately to keep up with her.

Tim put his hands on her ass, getting leverage as he thrust in and out of her willing pussy. Ben had his hands in her hair as she hungrily devoured his black meat. Tim could feel pressure building up in his balls and fought the feeling. He didn't want to finish twice before Ben's first time. Tim slid his right hand from her ass to her hip, then up the side of her dress to grab her right breast.

"Mmm," she said, her voice muffled by Ben's cock.

Ben's right hand left her head and slid down to cup her left breast.

With her tits now being squeezed by two different men, and with one big cock beneath her and another in her mouth, Olivia felt ecstasy wash over her. She began to buck her hips against Tim, driving him deeper and deeper as the orgasm seized her.

DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers
12