?66 Fury

Story Info
A classic way to meet women.
1.8k words
3.41
451.4k
0
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

Five years ago I inherited a 1966 Plymouth Fury from my grandfather. Nobody else in the family wanted it and I just couldn't stand to see it sold to someone else. My share of the inheritance was enough to get the car transported from Nebraska to Arizona. I have never seen a car in such fantastic condition. In the glove box I found all of the original paperwork the car had no body damage and only 61,000 original miles. It had been garage kept for the last twelve years and all of the rubber was pretty much deteriorated.

Now I am a passable mechanic but I don't have a garage anymore so I took the car to a shop. I've been sending people to this shop for years and he was very happy to work on the car. He said it had been awhile since he'd worked on a classic and was looking forward to it. I left the car with him for three months. In that time he replaced all the seals dropped and cleaned the gas tank and replaced things like the water pump, fuel pump and master cylinder.

When I got the car back it ran very well indeed. The way I've learned to tune cars is to set a glass of water on the hood. If it does more than barely shimmer the car is not tuned right. I went and picked up some hi end plugs and wires, put them in, fiddled with the carburetor and the alternator and got the car running the way I thought it should be. I took a drive around the neighborhood and loved the feel of the old girl.

I was looking forward to Friday night. When it finally rolled around I took her down to the car wash and had her cleaned within an inch of her life. She was washed, waxed, vacuumed and perfumed in vanilla. I took great pleasure is seeing her.

I put on my best outfit, grey sharkskin cowboy boots, black jeans, and a black and silver silk shirt. I was going hunting tonight and I was using the car as bait. I set of down US 60 and all I can say is if you've never had an older car on the freeway you should try it. They float down the road like a sailboat. I turned off on Mill Ave. and headed into Tempe. I went up to University and here is where the fun starts. The police patrol this 300 yards of road more heavily than any other road anywhere that I know of. They have a secretary with a laptop sitting at a bus stop typing license plate numbers into a database. When she types in a number for the third time a flag goes up and the officer next to her radios his buddies and they give you a ticket for cruising. (That's true on Friday and Saturday nights) I pulled into a coffee shop and waited for the crowds to get a little thicker. About half an hour passed before I made my move. Getting in to my Fury I rolled the windows down and began to cruise. Guy's in flashy cars are a dime a dozen on Mill Ave, but I was hoping that in my classic I would stand out.

Sure enough I got noticed. As I rolled up Mill I saw lots of conversations stop as I rolled by. As I got farther down Mill I started seeing the women stop to look at me. I did a little waving and basked in the moment. Then I saw her, the one I wanted. A cute little Asian girl with long piggy tails. I waved at her as I rolled by and she never took her eyes off the car. I made it all the way up Mill and turned around.

As I rolled back down Mill I had one goal in mind to find my little girl with those wonderful piggy tails. I spotted her talking to a guy and pulled up by them. The guy gave me a mean look but the girl was defiantly interested.

"Your chariot awaits milady." I said gesturing at the car.

She didn't even think twice.

"So long loser," she said brushing off the guy and heading straight for my car.

Three quick steps and she was at the door.

"Hey dude, where you headed?" She inquired.

"Well little lady where did you want to go?" I replied.

She just laughed and opening the door she climbed in. I hadn't really noticed before the short school girl skirt with the long stockings and black shoes. She slammed the door and we were rolling.

"Ok big guy lets find someplace with a lot less light.." She stated.

I was happy to oblige and before you knew it we were in Papago park. It's only a couple of blocks from Mill and it's almost like a different country it's so quiet.

As we parked my little school girl wasted no time, she slid across the seat and pursing her lips kissed me soundly. I was a little surprised that she was so quick on the trigger but I leaned back into the kiss and we made it something lasting. She tried to scoot into my lap but the steering wheels on these older cars are huge, so she didn't quite fit. I scooted over to the middle of the seat and then she was able to get into my lap.

She perched up there and made use of her height advantage by tilting my head back and continuing to kiss me. As we got deeper and deeper into each other my hands began to roam her body. I could hear her make little noises as I ran my hands down her back and over her legs. I loved the feel of her soft skin.

As she began to stroke me back I placed my hand on her knee and slowly began to slide it up the inside of her thigh. I felt her thighs part to accept my hand and I slid my hand all the way up until I was caressing her silk encased pussy. I could feel under the silk that she was shaved. My hand continued up too the top of her panties and pulling out the waistband I slipped my hand inside to caress her bare skin.

I felt her rise up against me as she moaned. Her kisses became more frantic and she locked both hands in my hair to pull me into her. My fingers started rubbing her sex as she began to slide back and forth in my lap. Her breathing became more and more ragged as I aroused her. I was a little startled when she pulled back to look me in the eye.

"So stud do you want me?" She whispered.

Talk a bout a rhetorical question! "Yeah I want you."

"Well I'm kinked so if you want to have sex with me you have to play my game."

I'd like to say I was able to draw this out some but my dick was so hard I'd have jumped off a bridge if she was waiting below.

"Ok what's your kink baby?" I breathed heavily.

"I love you guys with these older cars and there huge trunks. I want you to abduct me, strip me, tie me up and toss me in the trunk. Take me to your place drag me inside and rape me."

"I can do that, you're a very naughty girl, aren't you?" I asked

"She leaned back and in a very sultry voice said. "What are you going to spank me?"

"You're going into the trunk with a very red bottom girl."

She grinned at me and scrambled out of the car. I followed quickly because I knew she'd run and I didn't want to try and catch her. Sure enough as soon as she was out of the car she turned to run. It was a little late because I already had a hold of her hand.

I jerked her back to me and pulled her back to me as I stood up. I crushed her to me for a kiss and the little minx bit my lip. I gave her cute little bottom a swat and she laughed and tried to break free of my grip. I held on and reached up to undo the buttons on her shirt. She twisted away from me slapping my hand in the process.

Well that spurred me into gear and grabbing her shirt at the neckline I tore it from her body. She let out a little shriek not loud enough to attract attention, but enough for a good role play. She wasn't wearing a bra and I got a glimpse of brown nipples.

I pulled her in and spinning her I placed her belly down over the trunk of the Fury and using her torn shirt I tied her hands behind her. As she struggled with the bonds I placed my left hand in the middle of her back and with my right finished stripping her. Soon she was in nothing but the knee socks and her shoes. I let go of her back and grabbing one foot and then the other I pulled them off.

As she was totally naked I just couldn't help my self. While I was behind her I reached between her thighs and grabbed her pussy hard. Her mouth opened in a soundless scream and I reached around her to jam her panties in her mouth. I then pulled her up from car using a piggy tail and drug her back to the front seat where I sat down and pulled her over my lap. As her hips settled over my knees her legs left the ground and began kicking.

I was really starting to enjoy myself as I applied my hand to her bottom. Normally I start light and work up to a heavy spanking but I could already smell her as she struggled. I gave her fifty swats on each check and they were rather hard. She was crying by the time I was done

I pulled her off my lap and keeping a hand firmly wrapped around one of her piggy tails I pulled her to the back of the car and opened the trunk.

I couldn't help myself I had to ask. "Are you sure this is what you want girl."

She looked me in the eye and nodded vigorously. I shrugged and tossed her into the trunk. As she lay there I gave her one last grope between the thighs and slammed the trunk on her. It was going to be a long journey home but I was really looking forward to it. I climbed back in the car and started her up. I took my time getting home I went for a little drive in the country and stopped at an all night diner.

I knew by the time I got home she was really going to be aroused.

To be continued...

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers