A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 22

Story Info
Lynn warms 'em up, Beth finishes 'em off.
3k words
4.71
310.5k
33

Part 17 of the 49 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,585 Followers

FOREWORD

Literotica.com issued a challenge to its volunteer writer's to create stories for as many categories as possible. The following chapter is part of a novel length story relating a journey of awakenings, discovery and growth involving a number of people. For your entertainment, and mine, I'll be submitting chapters into at least 17 different story categories. I don't believe anything like this has been tried here before.

New chapter(s) will be submitted almost daily. By clicking on a blue Wm_Sexspear, you'll be taken to my Profile; at the bottom of the page you'll find a list of all the currently available chapters. THIS SHOULD MAKE IT EASY TO READ THEM ALL, IN SEQUENCE, WHICH IS HEARTILY SUGGESTED so the reader can follow the story line, character development, and catch the inside jokes.

I can promise those readers who are familiar with my work that you'll find a ton of very erotic reading that will appeal a wide variety of tastes, even though I intentionally attempted to have at least one turn on for anyone visiting Literotica. This saga features mostly caring, even romantic sex, but it'll occasionally flirt mildly with a "fetish" so a given chapter will genuinely qualify for that category. Many of these chapters could go into many different categories.

For example, in Chapter 1 there's a small amount of male-male sex because a number of ladies have said it turns them on to picture two guys, just like the idea of girl-girl sex is arousing to many males. Yet Chapter 1's purpose is to supply important background regarding the heterosexual development of 2 young men, so I'd expect a totally hetero reader to relate to and enjoy this chapter.

Chapters 2~4 features voyeurism by 2 inexperienced young males and exhibitionism by a female, but also includes experimental lesbianism between sister's. So, don't judge my book by its multitude of covers. If you enjoy sex, there should be something [actually a lot of somethings] in it for everyone. LOL

Final example, Chapter 50 will be under Mind Control. Unlike many entries in this category, it fits in there because circumstances allow a female to have her every sexual whim acted out by 4 other people.

Fan mail, well-intentioned questions, and constructive criticism are welcome; I do my best to respond when an e-mail address is supplied. Hate mail is now instantly deleted without being read, so why waste your time and mine - life is too short.

Thank you. W_S

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

* * * * *

Chapter 22: Lynn Warms 'em Up, Beth Finishes 'em Off

"Lord, can't I stay here all night?"

I'd have been happy to fall asleep in Lynn's arms. Seems Beth and Jim weren't in any mood to be patient. Having just watched Lynn lose her cherry, and I mine, they were horny out of their minds, and extremely eager to lose theirs.

"If you two don't get out of our way fast, we'll go to Jimmy's room to do it, but we're not waiting much longer." Beth all but shouted. Already standing bedside, Beth and Jim looked very impatient. Groggily I looked their way.

Beth's nipples were as big as I'd ever seen them, her pussy looked very juicy and plump. Every 'vibe' my male brain detected registered as 'horny girl - ready for sex'. Even staring at Beth's thoroughly excited body, I still was aware Jim's penis was dancing around. His slit was oozing a stream of clear fluid, it was pointing as high as I ever recalled seeing him.

"Oh no you don't." groaned Lynn. "I get to watch you two lose your virginity or else." Lynn and I crawled out of bed. Whisking away the towel we'd soaked, Beth put down a fresh one before I even got to the big easy chair. Motioning for me to sit; Lynn crawled into my lap so we could cuddle as we watched.

Was Beth an exhibitionist in the making? Increasingly I suspected she was. Carefully Beth positioned herself so we were looking directly at her pussy. Looking straight at us, Beth pulled her lips apart, giving us a view of her wide open hole, then shot us a wicked grin before beckoning Jim to her.

Understanding how excited Jim was, initially Beth directed their foreplay to gentle kissing and hugging. Eventually Beth told Jim "I won't need much foreplay, watching Larry's cock going in and out of Lynn got me almost ready to take on Blaze. I'm not going to touch you much 'cause I don't want you to come until your inside me a while."

Beth told Jim what she wanted from him to help prepare her for penetration. While their foreplay progressed, my gaze remained between Beth's legs. Looking a bit too ready, Beth seemed to be trying to calm Jimmy down a trifle more before he mounted her.

Lynn had her head on my shoulder with an arm around me. After running her right hand across my chest, she now began to squeeze my pecs, flicking my nipples much the way I fondled her breasts. The moment I thought about her breasts, my left hand sought her left teat. As my palm filled with her gelatinous flesh, my right hand slid down to explore her buns; there was enough of her well toned tush hanging off my lap for me to fondle.

This was the first I recalled just being able to concentrate on her backside. Even though it was the same body, the same flesh, it had a quality that was unique to being a girl's ass. Her butt was so perfect to me that it became 'what a girl's ass should feel like' for the rest of my life.

While I worked my fingers over Lynn's backside, my eyes were drawn to Beth's buns. It struck me as amazingly sexy the way the portion of her butt just below her pussy clenched and released as her hips swayed to a screwing rhythm.

Moving down the bed, Jim knelt between Beth's legs to eat her. I think Lynn was staring at the heavy penis and swinging balls hanging between Jim's raised butt. With her pussy momentarily blocked from my view, my gaze shifted to Beth's lust covered face, then her breasts; she was pumping a nipple with each hand. I hadn't anticipated how overwhelmingly erotic it was to watch another couple make love in person, what I was seeing excited me beyond my wildest fantasy.

Lynn and I must've been getting to know each other's signs so well we could react to them unconsciously. My hand slid onto her pussy at the same instant Lynn's slid by to find my cock. Head still on my shoulders, Lynn began a siren song in my ear.

"Isn't Beth fantastic, Larry? Her breasts and nipples are so beautiful. She looks so much like me. Do you think making love to Beth will feel just the same as having your sexy cock inside of me."

I understood what Lynn was doing.

[I really love this woman.] I agreed completely, brain.

Beth rolled onto her side. Reaching between themselves, she began running the end of Jim's cock up and down her drenched slot until every exposed bit of Jim's penis was covered with a slick film. Every few trips up and down her slit, Beth would rub his tip completely around the rim of her flared vagina, just within her opening, teasing the both of them with what must have been intense sensations.

Beth was turning me on for sure. I'd felt so drained when I sat down that I half-heartedly wondered if I'd ever be able to get another boner. As I began to gradually swell in Lynn's hand, that answer was obvious.

Rolling quickly onto her back, Beth said "Jimmy, I'm ready for you. Just push it in me, don't worry." Jim swiftly got into position. Even my cock jumped upon hearing Beth's declaration, Lynn began softly groaning into my ear.

Both virgins had a hand on Jim's penis as he pushed his hips forward. The tip went easily into place. Jim began to sink inside of Beth, but not fast enough to suit her. Jim was just shy of being halfway into Beth's pussy when she drove her hips upward, impaling herself on his shaft. Even though her face showed a wince from pain, her hips began humping Jim's cock well before he seemed to overcome the ecstasy of his penetration. For sure it wasn't long until he began to piston in and out of Beth's enflamed body.

Shuddering as she spoke, Lynn said "Just think Larry, your penis will soon be where Jim's is. It will be your sweet cock sliding in and out of her soft pussy. Oooohh, listen to that..." She managed to focus my attention on the sounds of their lovemaking. The wet, squishing, sucking noises emanating from between their legs assaulted my primal brain centers. My penis was almost fully aroused again to my great surprise.

Lynn was ready to come, I knew for certain. She was half biting my shoulder. Suddenly Lynn pulled my face around until she could make eye contact. "I need you right now, don't you move. Don't let yourself come, save it for Beth. You hear me?" she said with a tinge of desperation in her voice.

I nodded, but didn't know exactly what she needed from me. Before I could think further, Lynn suddenly drove her tongue into my mouth as she pushed just my knob into her opening. I felt her frigging her clit frantically as her hips swirled her cup-like opening around my tip. She began coming as hard as I could recall seeing the moment my crown slipped inside of her.

Her plea had registered; at that point I'd become accustomed to listening to her directions. Thus I WAS able to hold my hips still as she teased her hole with my hot, slick, helmet. I managed to distract myself for a moment by really studying the very protracted, shuddering groan she made as her orgasm went on and on.

Both of our attentions returned to the bed abruptly when Jimmy growled "OH GOD, I'M COMING." The lovers were both driving their hips, meeting halfway, pelvis slammed into pelvis. "UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!" sounded from Jim each time he hit bottom and shot a string of semen into his sister. I soon saw milky fluid running down Beth's crack. Beth cut her tempo in half; Jim doubled his. His balls were up, tight, barely moving as he was surely pumping their contents into his incredibly sexy sister.

Jim had ridden Beth so hard that he suddenly dropped to his side totally spent. Beth shot a look in my direction. "Larry, please. I'm ready to come again. I need you now."

Lynn was sliding off my lap before Beth had finished asking. Lynn was shaky, but stood saying. "I'm done, go screw my horny sister."

Trotting to Beth's side of the bed, I'd barely gotten between her legs before her fingers curled around my erection, pulling me into her. I was sinking into her pussy even as I lowered my weight onto my arms.

Damn but sinking into Beth felt like 'died and gone to heaven'. While I knew she'd come with Jimmy, I was pretty sure she was coming again, even as I tried to push inside her slippery hole. Her channel would close like a fist, almost stopping me. Her eyes were closed, her hips were still, but her groans and shudders convinced me that my penetration had been all she needed to peak again. As I neared bottom, I thrust hard to fully embed myself inside of my other long time fantasy girl. It was a lot likely being inside Lynn, but it WAS somehow different.

I held myself over her a moment so I could see every sight she had to offer. There was a lot to look at: Her face brimming with lust, her swollen breasts with their long fat nipples, her flat belly with all of its exciting ripples, and especially the view of my penis spreading her engorged vaginal lips. Is there any sight more exciting to a young man than looking between a woman's leg and seeing his penis inside of her body?

Lynn sat behind Jim. Reaching around him, she fondling his nearly limp penis. She was staring lustily at my penis as I began to stroke in and out of her sister. Looking back towards Lynn, my eyes were drawn to her hand as it registered on me that she was feeling up a penis that would be inside of her sweet pussy before too long. That mental imagery got to me.

I lowered my weight until I could worm my tongue into Beth's mouth; her tongue greeted me enthusiastically. Beth was, for damned sure, a great kisser. My hips were compelled to increase their pace. Beth's warm breath moaned into my mouth expressing her approval.

My recent deflowering of and by Lynn had taken so much out of me. Still, I was keeping a medium steady pace. As intense as the pleasure of being inside Beth was, I felt I'd be able to ride her amazing body for a while yet. Though very tight, Jimmy's sperm had helped Beth's vagina become extremely slick, cutting down the friction a tiny bit.

I was much more able to savor the sensations and textures my penis felt as it was gripped and massaged by Beth's vaginal muscles. I could feel my knob push and pull through a second opening at the end of her channel, I thought I could feel little bumps and ridges.

Beth came again. It wasn't as intense as I'd seen when she came with Jim. I held my same steady stroke, but her hips began a rapid tilting while allowing my penis continued to piston in and out between her thighs. Her eyes closed when I lifted my mouth so she could breath. When I saw her look as if she was relaxing a tad, I slid my tongue between her lips again. Guess I did something right by her, Beth drove her pelvis harder into mine several times. Soon I felt her hips match my rhythm.

We rode each other as minutes sped by. At one point I distinctly remember Beth and I were staring into each other's eyes, exchanging smiles, coasting along enjoying the ride, basking in the calm before the next storm. Beth closed her eyes again. A very serene expression crept across her face as she allowed the bliss radiating from her groin to wash over her. Surprisingly it was seeing her lying there so peacefully beneath me as my penis rubbed against her inner walls that suddenly propelled me into the home stretch.

Looking right, Lynn was still fondling Jim's cock, but now he was almost erect. Her other hand was fondling her breast, her beautiful, wonderful breast. Her eyes were glued onto my shaft moving within her sister's body. Jim had moved slightly so he could stare under Beth's leg and see, close up, my coated penis gliding in and out of his youngest sister. I wondered fleetingly if he thought about how his sperm was surely wiggling around my cock and inside of Beth.

Perhaps it was because I was turning for home, but I became incredibly aware of the sexy aroma wafting from Beth's excited pussy. Now beginning to swell inside her, my pace increased. Peering down at Beth's sculptured belly; I visualized my sperm shooting out of my tip, splashing deep inside her perfect body. As my sperm began to load up for insemination, the ultimate tingling began the slow, steady build up leading to my now unstoppable release.

Beth was watching me intently. My eyes burned into hers. My voice was deep, firm, and forceful as I said, "I am going to come deep inside of you. Dear God you're beautiful."

No sooner had I spoken than Beth wrapped her legs around me. She drove her pussy onto my penis as my hips reached farther back to drive myself into her fiery depths. We rolled onto ours sides; our hips slapped together powerfully as we each strove for maximum penetration.

I'll never know whether Beth set me off with her contractions, or my warm sperm triggered her orgasm. My penis was balls deep in a pussy that was milking it for its life-giving fluids. Beth felt a warm, throbbing, bloated penis grazing every pleasure center nature had blessed her with. Our hands grabbed each other's ass, we both were pulling and straining, striving somehow to get just a little deeper penetration, to coax a bit more sperm from my depleted store. As often as I'd dreamed of that moment, I never suspected that such profound pleasure or sense of well being existed.

We were totally into each other's orgasm; we fought to bring each other joy. As we began to kiss, the full extent of the pleasure we were bestowing upon each other became clear. The sex was mind blowing, but we really cared for each other far beyond anything we'd ever suspected. We'd known each other forever, but we'd still been strangers. Making love to each other had dropped all the pretenses. I adored this sexy little wench. She was an absolutely wonderful girl.

We kissed and petted each other down from our orgasmic high over the next several minutes. I swear her pussy never stopped trying to squeeze a little more from my half dead-cock. Beth, as little as I knew, seemed to me to be one very sexual creature.

We must have put on quite a show. As it became clear that it was over, Jimmy said "Holy shit." a little louder than he'd intended. Beth and I laughed into each other's mouth.

* * * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. This journey continues with Chapter 23.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,585 Followers