A Bargain Ch. 07

Story Info
Finding true love after betrayal
9.2k words
4.46
165.5k
24

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,102 Followers

FRIDAY'S HOMECOMING SURPRISES

My trip to my parents was abruptly cut short when they had to leave town early Friday morning to help an old friend whose husband had suffered a heart attack the night before. After I got them on their way, I packed up and hit the road. I arrived back in town on Friday evening around 10:00 p.m. instead of Sunday afternoon as Jenn and I had planned.

Jenn was planning to give me a surprise when I got back, so rather than call and tell her that I was coming back early, I decided to surprise her instead. My cum reservoir was full, and two more days wouldn't add any more to it. I thought she would be at her apartment, so I drove back to the dorm, dragged my stuff in, and cleaned up.

On the way to Jenn's apartment, I stopped and bought a chilled bottle of our favorite wine. My anticipation of making love to her increased when I saw that her car was in one of the spaces assigned to her unit. Clearly she was home unless she had walked somewhere. As was commonly the case on weekends, all of the parking spaces, including the second one for her apartment, were occupied, so I had to park on a side street more than a block away. I grabbed the bottle of wine, hopped out of the car, and quickly found myself at the door to her apartment.

I used my key, and opened the door. The lights were off, so I knew that Jenn had gone to bed early. I decided to slip into bed and surprise her, then make love to her all night long. I took off my shoes, slipped quietly into the kitchen, and got out two wine glasses. Then I stripped off all my clothes and dropped them on the kitchen floor. The central air made a gentle "Woosh" that covered the minimal noise I made. I was fully erect. I stroked my cock, thinking about how it would feel against her body, sliding into her pussy, moving in and out, causing her to climax.

I had the corkscrew out and was reaching for the wine when I heard Jenn scream, "OOOOH! GOD! YESSS! EEEEEEEE!"

She was having an incredibly intense orgasm. The corkscrew fell from my hand to the kitchen floor. I heard myself groan, and my stomach felt ice cold, and I bent at the waist and leaned against the counter. I couldn't breathe and I thought I would throw up. My penis went limp as my stomach heaved. My one desperate hope, that she had used Donnie to masturbate herself to an unbelievable powerful orgasm, immediately disappeared.

"UNH! UNH! YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG! GOD, YOU JUST FILL ME UP! AAAAAAAH" Jenn screamed as she had a second orgasm, less than a minute after the first.

I slowly stumbled naked and barefoot down the dark hall. I could smell the scent of sex and of both male and female sweat before I reached her bedroom. Jenn's bedroom door was wide open, and I stopped in the doorway. I held myself up by grabbing the doorframe. In the dim ambient light coming through he closed drapes I could see them clearly. I was looking directly at the hairy ass of some guy who had his penis balls-deep inside the woman I planned to marry.

His nuts were as big as oranges, and they were firmly mashed against Jenn's pussy. Jenn was on her back with her legs wide apart. She could have seen me if she had sat up and looked in my direction, but her head was back and her mouth was hanging open. Her body was still quivering from her orgasms. Both of them were covered with a shiny layer of perspiration.

He slowly pulled his penis out of her and he was so large I stopped breathing. I heard an explosive, wet pop as the head emerged, far sooner than I expected. Jenn's vagina stayed open, gaping, wider than my penis could ever stretch her. "NO! PUT HIM BACK IN ME! I NEED MORE!"

From my position between their legs I could see that he was possibly a half-inch longer than I was, but it was his thickness that was unbelievable. His shaft was as wide as an oversized coffee mug, certainly more than four inches across, and the head of his penis looked like a gigantic apple. He had the thickest shaft I had ever seen, even on a couple of my Army buddies whose dorks were almost a foot long. "Sure, Jenn! Glad to oblige! Let's stuff El Toro in your hot fuck-hole again!"

He slowly pushed El Toro's head back into Jenn. I watched her labia open to admit him, and then I saw her labia gripping his shaft at the base of the head. She immediately groaned, then climaxed and screamed as her entire body flopped around on the bed, "OOOOH! YESS! AAAAAAAAH!"

As soon as she stopped screaming, he slowly shoved himself completely into her. As he bottomed out, Jenn went off again. "UNNNNH! UNNNNNH! GOD! AAAAAAEEEEEE!"

I just stood there, frozen in place. Perversely I felt my own penis stiffening. The sight and smell of Jenn's overwhelming sexual passion momentarily overcame my own shock and pain. I felt dizzy. If I hadn't had hold of the doorframe, I would have fallen.

"You're just . . . so big that . . . you complete . . . ly fill me . . . up!" Jenn gasped. "Now fuck . . . me until you . . . cum! . . . I want to . . . feel you ex- . . . plode inside . . . me!" And she wrapped her legs around him.

"Aren't you going to miss this after you're married, Jenn?" He asked as he stayed motionless deep inside her

She arched her back, twisting and thrusting against his huge organ. "God! I NEED this! I'll fuck you . . . every chance we get . . . even then! " She gasped.

"Doesn't your finance ring your bell?"

"Oh fuck, no! Not like this! You fill me up . . . and I just cum and cum. All you . . . have to do is move . . . and I explode! Now fuck me! HARD! God, you are so BIG!"

"You mean like this?" He began to pump in and out a couple of inches.

"AAAAH! OOOH! GOD! EEEEEEEAY!" Jenn immediately climaxed, and her whole body was again shaking and pulsing as she flopped around on the bed. The frame of the bed creaked and squeaked with her motions.

My rage at being betrayed made me want to kill both of them. My intense feeling of sexual inadequacy made me want to collapse on the floor and weep. As these two emotions fought to control me, I squeezed the doorframe with both hands and began to tremble. I watched that thick penis move in and out of the woman I loved and had planned to marry. The woman who had just announced her intention to continue cheating on me. I watched her body jerking in uncontrollable passion as she loudly climaxed yet another time."AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Her cry seemed to last forever, and it slashed into my soul like a sword.

I needed a weapon. I wasn't strong enough to kill them both barehanded. So I turned and stumbled down the hall and back to the kitchen. I opened a drawer and looked at the knives. I picked several up, but I dropped them back into their slots. I'd imagined stabbing them both, and I could even see their thick, red blood as it gushed onto my hands.

Jenn screamed as she had another orgasm. As intense as my pain and fury were, I simply couldn't stab them to death. From somewhere I heard a voice telling me that killing them wasn't worth throwing my life away. The voice won. To this day I don't know why - or how. I can easily work myself into that same murderous rage just by remembering what I saw. I can still remember the image of the blood pouring out of their bodies as I imagined myself stabbing both of them again and again and again and . . ..

I left the bottle of wine and the glasses on the kitchen table, and I started getting dressed. Jenn had two more loud orgasms before I had my shoes on. As responsive and exciting as she had been with me, I had NEVER seen her this turned on. I didn't know it was possible. I knew I couldn't do it. My penis was completely limp again.

As I opened the door into the hall, I heard him grunt several times as he finally came, "NNNH! NNNH! NNNH!"

This was immediately followed by another scream from Jenn. "YOU FILLED ME WITH CUM! OOOH! AAAAAAAAAAH! MORE! AGAIN!" He grunted again. "YES! GOD YES! AAAAAAAAAAAH! MORE!"

I slammed the door to shut out the sound, and I ran unsteadily back to my car. When I got there the front of my shirt was wet, and I realized I was crying. I hadn't even been aware of it, and then I heard myself sobbing. I sat in the car until I could see, and then I drove around for an hour or so. I was lucky I didn't get into an accident. I finally went back to my dorm room. My stomach burned and I felt really sick from the aftereffects of the adrenalin - and the shock of what I had just seen.

The light was blinking on my answering machine. I pushed Play. I heard Jenn's voice on the machine just as the phone started ringing. "Don! When did you get back? I found the wine! Call me, lover! I really missed you!" The phone rang again as Jenn's message clicked off, I picked up the phone, but I didn't say anything.

"Don? You're back! Come back over! Let's make love all night long! I put the wine in the fridge to stay cool! Don, Honey? Are you there? Don? Sweetie, what's wrong?"

"I'm wrong. Wrong for you. You need somebody thick, you said. Somebody who completely fills you up. Not me." I slammed the phone down, undressed, and went to bed. I lay there staring at the ceiling, trying to decide if I was going to throw up. I still felt like it.

Less than ten minutes later Jenn let herself into my room with my roomate's key. She ran to the bed. "Don, I'm sorry! He's just a toy, nothing more! I didn't mean to hurt you! We can get past this, honey! I love you! You're the man I want to marry!"

"Go back to thick-dick, Jenn. I saw and heard too much! I don't want to look at you, I don't want to touch you, and I certainly don't want to fuck you knowing you really want him inside you, not me."

"DON! NO! I don't know what you heard, but I didn't mean what I said! You can't let it end like this!" I sat up in bed and Jenn sat down next to me. She pulled the sheet off my naked body and started to reach for my flaccid penis.

I could see that she had the room key clutched in her right hand, so I grabbed her hand and yanked the key out. Then I went over to my dresser and picked up my key to her apartment. "Get out, Jenn! I feel like sticking this key up your cunt, but it's so stretched it probably wouldn't hurt you. Get the fuck out of here before I choke you to death!"

Jenn got off the bed and ran to me, holding her arms out. "Don! I love you! You've got to forgive me!"

As Jenn put her arms around me, I reached behind her and took hold of her hair. I pulled down hard and she shrieked and released me as she grabbed my hand. I dragged her backwards by her hair to the door. I think she was screaming but I really couldn't see or hear very well. Her throat was completely exposed and I had to struggle to resist the nearly overwhelming urge to strangle her.

I opened the door and shoved her face-first into the hall. Her legs were unsteady, probably from all the hard sex, and she fell onto her hands and knees after she collided with the opposite wall. As she turned toward me and started to get up, I tossed the key to her apartment onto the carpet in front of her. "Don't do this, Don! Please!" Tears were streaming down Jenn's face as she staggered to her feet.

I shut the door. For several minutes Jenn pounded on it and begged for me to forgive her. I could hear her crying. As far as I was concerned she was lucky to still be alive. I sat in the chair in front of my desk and waited for her to go away.

Jenn finally stopped pounding on the door. I turned off my answering machine. I went back to bed and lay there in the dark. My stomach hurt and I was crying like a baby. I heard the phone ring every few minutes for the next hour or so as Jenn tried to get me to answer. Once the phone finally stopped ringing, I managed to fall asleep.

I awoke in the dark to the sound of gentle knocking on my door. "Don? Don!" It was Dianne.

I looked through the security peephole, and Dianne was alone in the hallway. I opened the door and she stepped inside. She closed the door behind her and we were in almost complete darkness. She wrapped her arms around my naked body. "Don, what the hell's going on? Jenn said you wouldn't talk to her! What the hell's the matter with you two?"

"I caught her fucking another guy who was bigger and better than I was." I said, and then I started to cry again.

Dianne pushed me over to my bed and made me sit down. Then I heard the sounds of her undressing. She pressed me back against the bed, with her naked breasts on my chest and one of my legs between hers. "Shhh! Just relax and let me hold you." Dianne whispered. Dianne cuddled and held me until I finally fell asleep.

DISCUSSION, NEGOTIATION AND THERAPY FROM DIANNE

The ringing of the telephone woke us. It was about 10:00, and the room was bright with sunshine. Dianne got up and answered it. "Hello! . . . Yes, Jenn, I'm still here with him . . . He finally fell asleep, but I stayed . . . Okay. I'll see if he'll talk to you."

I vigorously shook my head at Dianne. "No, he won't talk to you. Let me see if I can do anything." She listened for several moments. "Okay, Jenn. Say about 2:00. Okay. Bye."

Dianne walked back over to the bed and stood over me. The sight of her naked body didn't arouse me. She glanced at my flaccid dork, and sighed. "You're a mess, Don. Go clean yourself up and then I'll take you out for something to eat. Then we'll talk."

We did exactly that. We got back to my room just after Noon on Saturday, and Dianne started getting undressed. "Dianne, I really don't feel like sex right now!"

Dianne continued removing her clothes. "Well, the way you were blubbering through brunch you'll cry all over me and get me all wet, so I'm getting naked to protect my clothes. When you DO feel like sex, I'll know you're going to be okay!" With that she removed her panties and then undressed me. Oddly I really didn't care. It just didn't matter.

We lay down on my bed with Dianne on top of me as she had been before. I could feel her breasts and nipples against my chest and her pubic hair against my leg, but I didn't respond. She looked directly into my eyes and said, "Tell me exactly what you saw and heard."

I told her everything. I was sobbing when I finished, and she held me. When I stopped crying, she asked, "How thick?"

I got out from under her and picked up my largest coffee mug. "At least an inch more than this."

Dianne just shook her head. "That would stretch Jenn out more than giving birth! How could that possibly get her off?"

I became furious as I repeated my description of Jenn's whole-body orgasms, one coming after the other. Dianne held me until I calmed down. She shook her head in disbelief. "Jenn said you caught her in bed with another guy. She didn't say anything about him being so . . . such a freak."

Dianne sat next to me on the bed for a couple of minutes. I lay down and closed my eyes. "Don, will you be okay for a little while? I need to go talk to Jenn."

I nodded. "Take that key on the dresser. Just don't let Jenn in. I thought about killing her last night, and I really might do it if I saw her right now."

Dianne got dressed and kissed me. Then she left. I fell asleep. It seemed like only five minutes later that a naked Dianne was crawling back into bed with me. She woke me up and looked into my face again.

"We were both right. Jenn saw this guy at the pool when she first moved in, and he kept staring at her. She was curious because she could see he was really hung. She went back to his apartment the day you left for your parents' home cuz he said he'd show her what he had between his legs. She said she didn't think it would go any further than that."

` "Jenn isn't that stupid, is she? Do you believe her?"

"No. She went to his room to screw him, obviously. But she's still stupid. Stupid to think anybody would believe such a clumsy story."

"So she just went to his room and fucked him? Just like that?"

"Not quite. He gave her a drink with something in it, and she almost blacked out. He tied her to his bed and gagged her. Then he raped her. She said it hurt so much she fainted. She woke up covered, well, indelicately, in her own piss and shit."

In spite of my emotions, my latent feelings for Jenn erupted in another burst of tears. Dianne comforted me, then continued talking after I stopped sobbing.

"It gets worse. When she came to, he pushed himself all the way into her again. In spite of the terrible pain, she didn't pass out the second time. He just stayed in her and waited. Jenn said that after several minutes the pain gradually became an incredible warm feeling of pressure and pleasure, and then she exploded into orgasm after orgasm as he began to move inside her."

I nodded. "That's what I saw. Last night. It even turned me on to watch her. At first"

"After he untied her, she willingly fucked him again. She had so many orgasms that she couldn't stand up. They've been fucking each other day and night since then. Sometimes in her place, sometimes in his."

I had to ask. "And the rape? Didn't she report it?"

Dianne made a sour face. "She told me now she's glad he did it! She even offered to share him with me. I passed."

A tangle of emotions swirled through me, and I didn't know what to say. Finally I asked, "So what's she going to do?"

Dianne just shook her head. "She got all jumpy while talking to me, and she finally admitted that she wanted to go back to the apartment so that she could fuck him again. I tried to talk her out of it, but she pulled off her ring and told me to give it back to you. I put it in the top drawer of your dresser, underneath your handkerchiefs. She also gave me a couple of paper bags with your stuff in them, and I put them on the floor beside your desk."

I stared at Dianne and didn't say anything. Dianne continued. "Jenn was heading for his place as soon as I went out the door. She's addicted to whatever he causes to happen inside her. If she married you, she would still be fucking him, too. She needs it. More than you, more than anything. It's like a drug. I think she would do or say anything as long as he keeps fucking her."

"God, Dianne! How much of this is my fault? I taught her to let herself go and enjoy sex, and now . . ."

"Shh! Jenn didn't have to do what she did. She's an adult! She chose to go to that guy's apartment. Whatever happened, it's not your fault!"

Dianne was afraid to leave me alone. Rather than trust anyone else, she essentially moved in with me. She left to shower, to go to the bathroom, and to change her clothes. For the next several days she was never away from me for more than forty-five minutes at a time.

She escorted me to the dining hall and made certain I ate. She studied and worked at my desk. She slept with me in my bed. When we were alone in my room, she kept us both naked. I didn't care and I didn't respond to her. She said I was mourning the death of love. At the time I had no idea what she meant.

Each day I could read the open concern on her face. I just felt numb, and I couldn't find a reason to rejoin the human race. The image of that thick shaft moving up and down in Jenn's pussy haunted my thoughts and made me so furious my stomach hurt. It was always followed by the imagined image of blood all over my hands.

The following Wednesday I was sitting at my desk after dinner, naked as usual. I heard Dianne say something, but I wasn't paying attention. "I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"I said, 'I need to fuck.'"

I looked down at my shriveled, flaccid organ. It hadn't been stiff since Friday. "Sorry. I think it died."

Dianne scowled at me. After a few seconds she walked over to her purse and pulled out her dildo, the one that looked so much like my erect organ, at least insofar as I could remember. I watched her smear lubricant on it. She looked at me again, then lay back on my bed. She slowly pushed the dildo into her pussy.

Dianne began to fuck herself with the dildo. She moved it partway in and out of her pussy with one hand, and with the other she rubbed her breasts. After a few minutes she began to move the dildo faster. When the dildo was completely inside her, she twisted it so that the tickler rubbed her clitoris. Her breathing changed.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,102 Followers