A Beautiful Day

Story Info
A shitty Monday turns beautiful at the beach.
1.3k words
3.83
61.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to my alarm that morning. Monday. Mondays suck. Work sucks. On top of it being Monday and that in itself being enough to make it suck, I was woken up from a beautiful naked man thrusting his hard on into my pussy and a naked brunette teasing my nipples.

Needless to say I didn't go to work that day. After that decision was made I slipped my hand under the bed sheets to realize that I hadn't dressed before going to bed the night before.

Pleased, I felt the smoothness of my natural double D breasts which immediately started to perk up in excitement. The warmth between my legs was increasing by the second and I was more than ready to let it all release. As I started to move my other hand to my wetness I felt a finger brush across my slit. I looked up to see my straight roommate.

"Dawn," I gasped already feeling the rush building up in my body. She pulled her hand away.

After a few moments I had regained my composures, "What are you doing here? I thought you were staying at your boyfriend's house last night?"

"Well I was planning on it but we got into a fight."

You see, I was in shock. Not only was my roommate straight, but she had voiced her opinion loudly pertaining to her adversary to anyone bisexual. "No Dawn, not what are you doing here as in the apartment but what are you doing in my room?"

"I heard you about ten minutes ago. That was some dream you must have been having. You had what sounded like a pretty nice orgasm." She paused as if embarrassed. "I came to watch."

I knew that if there was ever going to be anything between the two of us it was going to start now. "Why were you just watching?" I leaned in and kissed her slowly, to give her a chance to pull back. When she didn't I continued.

She kissed me passionately and moved her hands to my breasts sooner than I expected. I pulled back and lifted her shirt over her head. I had seen her breasts before but never clearly. It had always been when I had "accidentally" walked in on her in the shower or when she and her boyfriend were doing the naughty. They were the most beautiful things I had ever seen. Perfectly round and if I hadn't known better, I would have guessed fake they were so amazing.

I couldn't help myself. I had to kiss them. They were just so incredible. I had my mouth over one of her dark brown nipples, one finger and thumb squeezing the other and my other hand rubbing myself just as she started to moan. It must have been a millisecond later that she pulled back and said, "I'm sorry." She proceeded to walk out of the room with only a see through thong on.

My day officially sucked.

*****

Later that day, lying on the beach face down I could feel the intense sun's rays heating my gym-toned body while I was reading my latest novel. I was hot n heavy in a sex scene when I started to feel myself getting wet.

After reading about pulsing hard ons and wet pussies I was getting wetter by the moment and I flipped over to equal out the tan. The sun beating on my full C breasts only made me more aroused. I looked to my right and then my left. There was no one in sight. "Why not," I said out loud.

I slipped my hand under the rim of my hot pink bathing suit that covered next to nothing. I hadn't finished earlier that day and really needed to get off so I decided to make prolong the feelings to intensify the orgasm.

Despite trying to hold out, it was only moments later that I felt my clit pulsing to the beat of my heart. Moving my fingers faster and faster I was about to come. I slipped one, then two then three fingers inside my hole and pumped and pumped and pumped until I was completely satisfied.

"Ahh." All was well. I opened my eyes, moment later to the satisfied look of a guy around my age: 21, maybe 22.

"Now that is something I haven't seen on this beach before." His smile seemed to get bigger and bigger as I felt my cheeks get redder and redder.

I didn't know what to say. I just stared. Finally I managed, "I'm sorry."

"Oh don't be sorry. That was hot!" He was still smiling! "I'm Adam. And what might your name be?"

"Corey," it was all I could manage. I was in shock. I was embarrassed. I didn't know what to say or do. he was one of the most attractive guys I had ever seen.

"Corey? I don't think I've ever met a girl named Corey. But then I haven't ever met a girl who gets off on the beach by herself either."

"I really am sorry. I didn't think anyone was around." I began to regain my composure.

"Corey. Please stop apologizing. There is absolutely no need to apologize. I should be thanking you."

"All right then, you're welcome." I was starting to enjoy the playful tone in his voice; excited to figure out where this conversation was going. I sat up and my top fell off: I had forgotten that I had untied it in order to avoid the lines from the sting. I laughed. In any other situation with anyone else this would have been the most embarrassing thing that could have happen.

I made a move to grab the bathing suit in order to cover myself up, but felt his hand grab mine in order to stop my progress. "Please don't. I'm really enjoying the view."

"Well. It is not quite fair that I'm indecent all alone out here in the wide open expanse of the beach." When he did not say anything I reached for his swim trunks and pulled them down; enjoying the view as Adam Jr. stood at attention.

Without warning or even making a decision I took all of him into my mouth. He tasted so good. The mixture of salt and his taste of precome was more than I could take; I could feel the heat building between my legs. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me closer, causing me to take him deeper into my mouth.

After he was done he said, "Now it's your turn," and immediately ripped my bathing suit bottoms off and slipped a finger deep inside of me.

He expertly pulled me to the edge and then promptly stopped, teasing me when I needed him the most. "Adam, take me. Please."

He looked at me as if he contemplating my request, then thrust his nine inch long rod into my cunt. "Faster. Faster, Adam. Make me come." I was yelling so loud there was no way the entire area hadn't heard and wasn't out watching us.

My juices gushed all over his dick, seconds later I felt him come deep inside of me. (That was the first time I had ever had a guy come inside of me. That was an experience that I will be repeating.)

He looked at me and smiled. "Well Corey. You are unlike any girl I have ever met."

"And you Adam are a beast. And I mean that in the best way possible. My roommate is at home sulking over a jerk of a boyfriend. She turned me down earlier today but I think with your help the two of us might just be able to take her. What do you think?"

Adam nodded. The two of us in all of our naked glory, stood up, walked past a girl who looked to be around 18 rubbing herself fiercely to my car and drove to my apartment to double team Dawn.