A Big Woman's Anal Discoveries

Story Info
Sexy stud instructs curious BBW in anal arts.
1.6k words
3.56
179.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Everyone has a Dark Side. No matter what they say. Throughout history, we have been bombarded with the message that the Dark Side is to be feared. Well, some of us embrace it. I am such a man. My name is Raphael. Society would call people like myself every name under the sun. Sociopath. Psychopath. Freak. Amoral. Remorseless Individual. Embodiment of the Antisocial Personality Disorder. And you know what? They would be absolutely wrong. I'm very much a social person, and I have a lot of personality. And I love order. See? The scientists are wrong. They almost always are. I call myself a Free Spirit. A man of the world who simply wishes to experience all that life has to offer. Trust me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

The other day, I was on the bus. Just a tall, good-looking young Black man reading a book. There was this obnoxious Black woman who was giving the bus driver a hard time. Now, all the other people on the bus Were trying to avoid the scene. An angry, fat Black chick is a scary thing in urban settings. This woman was not only ugly but she was also fat and obviously didn't know how to dress well. I'm a man with a great sense of fashion and I have very little tolerance for slobs of both sexes. I watched as the ugly fat Black woman went on and on cursing the bus driver. This woman obviously had no Class. You've seen her type before. She is a loser but thinks the world owes her something because she has a pussy. I smiled as she got off. I had originally planned to go on campus and do some work but it looks like I was needed elsewhere. I was going to teach this bitch a lesson.

Now, I despise her kind. It's not because she's Black. I'm a Black man myself and I've known many Black people who are very intelligent and Classy individuals. It's not because she's a woman. I know several highly intelligent, Classy and dignified women. Class has nothing to do with race, gender, sexual orientation or social status. You could be a millionaire and still be trashy. You could also be Harvard-educated and remain a piece of trash. Likewise, a poor farmer could be a Classier man than some rude rich woman you see shopping at the Mall. I despise people who have no Class. They're rude, mean-spirited, obnoxious and have no manners. They've always been very easy to identify. The moment they open their mouths, everyone can tell what they are. I've always despised this breed. And I punish them at every turn.

I followed the rude Black woman as she walked down the streets. When she walked down an alley, I approached her. She turned around and looked at me suspiciously. I smiled at her and told her that I admired her for standing up to the obnoxious bus driver back there. She looked at me and smiled. Could you believe she bought it? She was being rude and obnoxious while the bus driver remained a model of classy gentleman and restrained individual. Yet she felt that she was right. This classless broad obviously seemed to exist in a parallel universe where everything she did was right and anyone who stood up to her was wrong. I smiled. Thank heavens I had come to teach her a lesson.

I told her that I admired a woman who stood up to bad people. She looked at me and told me that she admired handsome men like myself, period. I smiled and looked her up and down. Deep down inside, I felt disgust. Oh, I had nothing against large individuals. I've hooked up with voluptuous women and big handsome men in my days of bisexual experimentation. However, I despised any person, man or woman, who was rude and absolutely classless. I didn't want to go to bed with them. I didn't want to shake their hand. I felt appalled that we breathed the same air. Yet this classless fat broad was looking at me with undisguised lust. She smiled and told me that she didn't think I followed her because I wanted to compliment her. I smiled and asked her to clarify. She went on and told me she thought I wanted a piece of her action, and she was ready to get down. I smiled and nodded. She grinned, and led me deeper into the dark alley.

There we were in the darkness, a man and a woman. I was a classy, educated young man who sought to better himself through education. She was a rude, mean and obnoxious broad with absolutely no class. Her mistake? She thought she was all that. She sat down on a wooden box and told me she wanted to see my dick. I unzipped my pants and whipped out my twelve inches. She gasped when she saw it. Apparently, this was the biggest dick she had ever seen. She told me she couldn't wait to suck it. I smiled. Was I going to let this bitch suck my dick? Hell, no. I didn't know where she had been. If she's the kind of woman who will suck a random man's dick just like that, odds are she might have picked up something on the streets and I don't mean the damn flu. I put on a condom. Even with the condom on, I didn't feel like letting this broad suck my dick. She had halitosis, for one thing. Yeah, she not only had bad breath but she also smelled funky. She was surprised that I didn't want her to give me head. I feigned lack of interest. Desperate to keep me from leaving, she dropped her pants and showed me her hairy pussy. I shook my head. I still didn't want to stick it. Her eyes widened. She asked me if I had cold feet or something. I told her that I'd gotten my dick sucked and shoved my cock into women's pussies before so it was nothing new to me. I was in the mood for something else.

It took her a moment to get it. Since I didn't want her to suck my dick or stuff her pussy with my cock, there was only one other thing I could want. Slowly, it sank into her not-so-bright mind. I wanted to fuck her in the ass. I made it clear to her that if she wanted to feel my twelve inches, the only way was to get on all fours and spread her butt cheeks wide open to receive some anal bliss. Without hesitation, she did as she was told. I grinned as I watched her assume my favorite position. Face down and ass up. I love taking both men and women in this manner. This way, they were completely in my power. I looked at her puckered asshole. It looked quite small. Have no fear, I was going to widen it shortly. I placed my cock against her backdoor, and pushed.

If there's one thing I love it's the awesome sounds that women make when twelve inches of hard black dick goes up their asses. I never get tired of that. I don't know why. This time was no different. I placed my hands on the rude black woman's hips and thrust my cock deep into her asshole. I love fucking assholes. Whether they belong to men or women, it doesn't matter. When you fuck someone in the ass, you completely dominate them. You make them yours. You're in control. You have the power. I discovered this a long time ago and I must say that it's quite intoxicating. Must be why I never get tired of it. I love to fuck asses like I'm a miner drilling for gold. That's how I fucked my latest conquest. I plowed my cock into her butt hole like anal sex was going out of style.

Oh, man. This woman was vocal. She was screaming loud enough to wake the dead as I fucked her in the ass. I really got into her, fucking her like she was some cheap prostitute. I was also happy to discover that something I read in an online men's magazine article had proven to be true. The bigger the woman, the tighter the asshole. I set out to widen this large woman's asshole, purely in the hopes of broadening her horizons, you understand. As I plowed her tight butt hole, I could feel it stretching under the force of my thrusts. I guess that tight anus had to accommodate the bulk of my cock. Man, her asshole was sweeter than I thought it would be. Supple of hole, and wonderfully warm and tight. A pleasure to fuck, to be sure. Her tight asshole gripped my cock tighter than her hand or mouth ever could. I couldn't take it for much longer and finally came, sending my hot cum deep down where the sun doesn't shine.

After I had cum, I slowly withdrew my cock from her ass. She was still panting and sweating. I smiled at her. She looked at me with wide eyes, amazed at my sexual powers. I smiled. What can I say? I've got the power and I know how to use it. I readjusted my clothes and noticed that she was walking up and down the alley, still glowing from sexual heat and cursing, telling how good a fuck I was. I took advantage of this and took her clothes. When she came back to pick them up, I took them and ran. I left her standing there, naked in the alley. I got no idea how she made it to wherever she called home, but I bet getting there must have been fun. That's what she gets for being a classless, rude and obnoxious bitch. Next!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers