A Birthday to Remember

Story Info
Sister gives shy guy the night of his life.
4.4k words
4.45
501.7k
104
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My birthday was only a week away. This didn’t fill me with a great deal of excitement, as I was still fairly new here in town, and didn’t really know anybody. Almost twenty-three, and I was still suffering from the shyness that had plagued me all my life. To make matters even worse, my birthday this year fell on a Friday. I’ve always hated weekends; usually I spent them at home, alone, bored. I could easily imagine a multitude of people spending their weekends partying, clubbing, dancing, laughing, making love, and generally having a good time. Meanwhile, I’d have to be content sitting at home watching Cinemax, hoping to find some decent soft porn. Either that, or make a fundamental change in my basic character. Easier to sit at home alone.

My sister, Angela, had convinced me a few years ago that working out and getting myself into shape would help boost my confidence. So I took her advice and began exercising religiously, to no avail. Well, I must admit that I probably looked really good; I’m six feet, three inches tall, with brown hair that falls past my shoulder blades, cool blue eyes, and if I weren’t so shy, could probably pose for one of those beefcake calendars. Unfortunately, this only increased my loneliness, as I was still too shy to try meeting people.

The Tuesday before my birthday, as I was walking in the door from work, my phone rang. Surprised, I picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Richard? It’s Angie! How are you, little brother?” She sounded confident and happy, as always.

“Angie! I’m ok. Still just working and sleeping, pretty much. How are you?”

“I’m doing just fine. Hey, I’ve got an idea I want to run by you. Mom and Dad are going out of town this weekend for some sort of conference. And I’m thinking, since it’s your birthday, why don’t I fly out there on Thursday, and we’ll have the whole weekend to spend together. You can take Friday off of work, can’t you?”

“Sure. My boss is pretty nice. And I put in enough hours that taking a day off won’t really be a problem.”

“Great! Then pick me up at the airport Thursday at seven. See you later, little bro!”

As I had told Angie, getting Friday off wouldn’t be a problem. So after work on Thursday, I drove out to the airport to pick up my big sister. It had been about a year since I had seen her. I visited home about six months ago, but Angie had been on a modeling tour in Colorado. Somewhat mercurial, Angela changed her look about twice a year, so I didn’t really know what to expect.

When the passengers began disembarking at her gate, I scrutinized everyone coming off the plane to spot her. I glanced past a number of people, briefly wondering what their lives were like, when a vision of beauty caught my eye. She was almost six feet tall, with long, straight, deep purple hair. Her eyes were hidden behind a very expensive pair of sunglasses. Her calves were encased in a pair of knee-high black leather riding boots; above the knees I could see an impossible length of smooth, perfect thigh that disappeared under a very short black leather mini-skirt. Her waist was flat, tan, and bare beneath a cream silk half-shirt. Her chest swelled out proudly, just begging to be ogled. And over all was a black leather trench coat. Her face, what I could see of it behind the sunglasses, was a vision of such sublime beauty, that I wished I could just stare at it forever. That’s when it hit me.

My jaw dropped as this vision of loveliness turned my way, increased her stride, broke into a huge grin, and flung herself into my arms.

“Richard!”

She planted a soft kiss on my cheek as I stammered out, “Angie?” Grinning, she stepped back, my hands in hers, and looked me up and down. Her nose crinkled up as she took in my boring outfit.

“Richard, dearest, we’ve absolutely got to go shopping tomorrow. You need some new clothes.”

Dragging me toward baggage claim, she began talking hurriedly about her modeling career, her bastard ex-boyfriend, how our parents were doing, and a million other things that I can’t really recall. My mind was reeling at how stunningly beautiful she had become, and my surprise and slight horror at just how appreciative I was of her new look. I let her get a couple of strides ahead of me and surreptitiously adjusted my pants, hoping like hell to conceal the hard-on I had developed at seeing her. A hard-on seemingly unconcerned with the fact that this was my sister!

We went to dinner before heading to my apartment; I can’t figure out how I managed to make it through the evening, intent as I was on getting my hormones under control. Once back at my apartment, I managed to get hold of myself somewhat; at least enough to give her the short guided tour, and help her unpack. We talked into the wee hours of the morning before I finally decided to get some sleep. Grabbing some spare sheets out of the bedroom, I made up the couch to sleep on.

With a final warm, long (and could it be sensuous?) hug, Angela disappeared into my bedroom and I lay down on the couch. I couldn’t get the feel of her in my arms out of my head, nor her incredible beauty, nor her stunning body. Finally, I chalked it up to hormones raging out of control, easy enough to understand since I hadn’t had any intimate contact with anyone in well over two years. In the end, I shrugged and jacked off into my T-shirt, feeling much better afterward. Before finally falling asleep, I put the T-shirt into the hamper in the laundry room. Somewhat satisfied, I at last fell asleep.

“Happy Birthday, Richard!”

I awoke to those words, and an uncomfortable pressure on my waist. Opening my eyes, I looked up to see Angie sitting on me, wearing nothing but a very skimpy pair of panties, and a sports bra. I could clearly see her nipples poking through the cotton, and wondered if it was cold in the apartment. As usual, she was grinning, and her green eyes were bright and alert, and something else? I couldn’t tell. My eyes drifted back down to her decidedly yummy chest, past her washboard stomach, and to her crotch. Her panties were so tight, I could swear that I saw her lips through the satin. I instantly got an erection, and just as quickly, I picked her up and lightly threw her off me.

She leaned down and gave me a hug; I could feel her tits pressing into my chest. Her nipples poked at me, causing my erection to grow even more. Kissing me on the cheek, she said, “Now get up you lazy bastard and fix us breakfast while I take a shower.” I couldn’t be sure, but I thought that for the briefest of instants, her eyes flickered to my crotch, and her eyes lit up with a mischievous glow. At any rate, she stood up and sauntered off into the bedroom.

Groaning, I got up and pulled on my pants, straightened up the couch, and set about fixing breakfast as I listened to the sound of the shower running. Shaking my head violently to clear it of the images of Angie’s naked body, finished breakfast and set the table just as she appeared from the bedroom, wearing only a robe.

I managed, somehow, to make it through breakfast without making a total fool of myself, stealing the occasional glance at where her robe showed tantalizing hints of her breasts. Angie told me to go shower while she cleared up. After my shower, she grabbed my hand and dragged me down to the car. “Are there any good places to shop in around here? You know, someplace alternative and…naughty?” Smiling, I drove down to a little shopping area near downtown.

We spent nearly six hours shopping. Angie made me try on more outfits that day than I had in the last five years combined. Finally satisfied, we went to lunch, and then back to my apartment. We talked until early evening when she told me to change into the leather pants and black T-shirt she had bought me. As I entered the bedroom, I saw her getting on-line.

After I had changed, she told me she’d get dressed as well before we went out for a night I’d never forget. After about ten minutes, she stepped out of the bedroom, and my hard-on returned with a vengeance. She was wearing her black knee-highs again, only this time with an ultra-short plaid mini-skirt, and a white button-down shirt. She’d pulled her hair back into pig-tails, making her look like a deliciously decadent catholic school girl. What is it about catholic school girls that gets guys so worked up, anyway? Again, I thought for the briefest of instants that she glanced at my crotch, and a half smile shot across her perfect lips. It must have been my imagination.

Posing, she asked, “So, do you like?” Trying to act cool and in control, I just smiled and nodded. I don’t think she was fooled. ‘Ready to go?” Again I smiled and nodded. She took my hand again and grabbed my car keys. When we got to my car, she told me to get into the passenger seat. Then she took a black scarf from somewhere and blindfolded me.

As we drove to wherever it was she was taking us, she made small talk, not giving the slightest hints about where she was heading. Finally the car stopped. She helped me out and we began walking, with me still blindfolded. She told me to get out my wallet and have my ID ready. I heard a man’s voice asking for our IDs, and then Angie said, “It’s his birthday, and I’m giving him his present.” The guy chuckled. We started walking again.

Immediately I could hear the sound of very loud music and dozens of people talking. Laughter, hoots, and cries assaulted my ears as I detected the scent of alcohol. “Where the hell are we, Angie?”

“You’ll find out soon enough. Hush.”

She guided me into a seat. “Wait right here, and don’t touch the blindfold.” Being a good little boy, I did as my big sister asked. I waited for what seemed like an hour, all the while trying to figure out where we were from the sounds and smells. Suddenly Angie was back, snuggling up next to me.

“You ready?” I nodded. She took off the blindfold. It took me a minute to get my vision back; when I did, I could see, no more than two inches from my nose, the biggest pair of naked tits on the planet!

“Happy Birthday, Richard,” the tits told me. I moved my head back a little and looked around. Naked women were everywhere. On stages, on the laps of guys seated around this huge room, delivering drinks, just everywhere. Suddenly the girl with the tits put her hand on my face and said, “You can look around in a minute. Right now, you need to look here.” With that, she shoved those inhuman things in my face.

“There are worse ways to die,” I thought. The girl with the Everest-sized mammary glands performed a lap dance I’m sure was illegal. She ground her pussy all over my lap, stroking my cock with her sex through my leather pants. Angie put her arm around me, kissed my cheek, and whispered, “Happy Birthday.”

What followed was the most educational night of my life. Angie took me to a private room and had two girls dance for us, an Asian and a Redhead. The things those two were doing I had never seen outside of an all-girl porn flick. Meanwhile Angie had the shooter girl, a hot little brunette, continually ply the two of us with shots, feeding them to us, straddling our laps, from her cleavage. The brunette, every time she straddled me, would rub her pussy over my cock. That, plus the two girls making love in front of us, Angie snuggled up next to me, and the shooter girl feeding my sister shots from her tits, kept me close to cumming in my pants all night long. I finally had to stumble to the bathroom and jerk off, to keep from ruining my brand new pants. I guess it was the alcohol, but as I stroked my cock, I kept imaging it was Angie on my lap and not the shooter girl.

Hours later, after I had consumed more alcohol than a sailor on liberty, and watched three different pairs of girls make love, and having had all of them grind their bare pussies onto my aching cock, Angie finally decided it was time to go home. She had quit drinking shortly before I went to the bathroom, so as to be ok to drive.

The entire way back to my place, I didn’t say a thing. I was trying to deal with my incestuous longing. I just couldn’t get the thought of my big sister Angie straddling my lap and grinding her pussy on my cock out of my head. I made sure to keep my hands in my lap to hide my erection.

Once we got back to my place, Angie had to help me into the apartment, as I was feeling none too steady on my feet. She dropped me onto the couch and then went and turned on the stereo. A techno beat filled up the background sounds of the room. I heard Angie bustling around in the kitchen for a moment. Appearing back in my field of view, Angie stood in front of me, one of the long shooter tubes from the strip club in her hand.

“There’s something I want to try, and you’re about drunk enough at this point to let me.” With her free hand, she unbuttoned two buttons on her shirt, exposing a black silk bra. She moved forward slowly and straddled my lap, lowering herself onto me.

“Wha…?” I tried to ask what she was doing.

“Shhhhhh,” was her only reply. She settled herself onto my lap, and proceeded to go through the shooter girl’s routine, plunging the long thin tube down her throat. Then she placed it into her bra, between her magnificent breasts, and moved my head up to the lip. Leaning forward, she fed me vodka from her cleavage. Then she took the tube from her bra and seductively licked every inch of it. Tossing the tube over her shoulder, she took my head in her hands again, and brought her forehead to mine.

“I’ve seen the way you’ve been looking at me, Richard. And I want you to know that it’s OK. We’re both adults. We’re both attracted to each other. Hell, Richard, I’ve wanted you since I got off the plane yesterday.” She began slowly grinding her crotch over mine. Even in my drunken state, through the thick leather pants, I could feel the lips of her pussy parting slightly as she pushed herself onto the length of my fully erect cock. “I love you Richard. And I know you love me. We’re family. We’re supposed to love each other. But I’m also a woman. I’m a woman who needs to be appreciated as a woman, who needs to be fucked like a woman.”

That sobered me up instantly. “Angie, we can’t! I’m your brother!”

Smiling, she pressed her lips to mine. “That’s right. You’re my brother. Who better to fulfill my needs? I know you’d never hurt me. And I’d never hurt you.” She rubbed her pussy up and down on my cock a little faster. “And we’re two consenting adults. Two adults who want each other, and who should please each other. Now shut up.”

She kissed me again. Only this time, there was no softness to it. Only raw, animal passion. Her tongue assaulted mine as if this were the last time she would ever kiss. She pushed herself down onto my cock as hard as she could, and began moaning into my mouth. Her hands ran through my hair and over my chest, down my arms, and back to my shoulders. She pulled me forward, wrapped her legs behind me, and began humping my cock through our clothes.

“Ooooh, Richard! Richard, I want you! I want to feel you cum in my mouth! I want to feel your tongue in my pussy! Most of all, though, I want to feel your monster cock filling me up!”

That did it. All thoughts of remorse, or of putting a stop to this scene, fled my mind. Here I was, twenty-three today, with a beautiful woman in my lap, grinding herself on my cock. This goddess that any man with even a hint of heterosexuality would cut off three of his fingers to bed, was telling me that she wanted me. Who was I to say no.

For the first time in my life, I took control. I pulled Angie tight to me as I returned her kiss with a passion I didn’t know I had. She sucked my tongue deep down her throat, as she started moaning even louder into my mouth. Her hands clutched at my bare arms, leaving red marks from her fingernails. Breaking the kiss, I shoved her back far enough from me to bring my hands around to her chest. Gripping the fabric of her shirt in my fists, I ripped as hard as I could, sending buttons flying all over the living room. A look of animal glee covered her face as I tore the remainders of her shirt off her. Of their own accord, my hands unclasped her bra and pulled it off her shoulders.

Pulling her to me again, I brought my mouth to her left breast, while my hands reached around to grasp her soft, firm ass. Kneading it in my hands, my tongue began to work overtime on her heavenly tits, moving from one to the other, biting on her inch long nipples, and licking the entire surface of each 36C breast.

Standing suddenly, I dumped her onto her feet and commanded that she remove her boots and skirt. With a little girl giggle, she complied, taking pleasure in my surprise as I saw that her completely bare pussy was unhampered by panties. She gasped in surprise as I picked her up, carried her into the bedroom, and flung her onto the bed.

Dropping to my knees, I assaulted her smooth pussy with my mouth, drinking of her wetness. Gaining a bit of control, I took my time running my tongue around every inch of her beautiful sex; without warning I stuck my tongue as far into her free flowing pussy as I could and began lapping up her love juices. Moving a hand up, I inserted first one, then two fingers into my sister’s sweet pussy, while moving my tongue up to her clit. My control began to slip as I discovered that her clit was a long as her nipples, and I began licking and nibbling at it like a babe going for his supper.

Angie’s hands roamed all over my shoulders and back, leaving bloody trails from her fingernails before finally settling in to bunch my hair up into her fists. Her body thrashed under me, her moaning turning to wails of pleasure. I pumped my fingers into her faster and faster, as my attention to her clit became more and more frenzied. Finally, with a cry of, “Dear God! I’m CUMMING!”, she did. Unexpectedly, a geyser of hot liquid shot into my mouth and down my throat. My dear sister was one of the few women who ejaculated when she came! Her body spasmed all over the bed for a few brief minutes before suddenly going limp.

I looked up at her face and saw that she had passed out. With a self-satisfied smile, I went into the kitchen and fixed us some drinks. Returning to the bedroom, I saw her stirring. Carefully setting down the drinks, I lay down next to her and began gently fingering her still-moist pussy, and licked her nipples. Watching her face, I saw her eyes flutter open and a smile spread across her face.

“Ooh, Richard. My dear little brother, I love you so much. You’re so good. I had no idea my shy little brother was such a good pussy licker.” She brought my head up to hers and kissed me again.

I reached down and handed her a drink. Picking up my own, I drank it as fast as I could. Smiling, she finished her own off just as quickly and said, “And that was just the beginning.”

Setting down our glasses, she removed my T-shirt, then my boots, and pulled off my pants. She reached up and lovingly stroked my cock through my boxers, running her hands the length of it. “Mmmmm. Nice and big. Eight inches?”

“Eight and a half, dearest Angie.”

“Yumm.” And with that, she removed my boxers. Laying me back on the bed with her hands, she kissed her way down my neck to my chest, and spent a few minutes teasing my nipples with her tongue, all the while slowly stroking my rock hard dick. Proceeding downward, she licked my washboard stomach, all the way to the head of my cock. Looking it over for a moment, she smiled. Then, looking me in the eye, she began softly licking every inch of my manhood, never blinking. After a moment or two of this, she moved up, opened her mouth, and took me in.

Oh, such heaven I never knew existed. I’d had a couple of blowjobs before, but nothing could compare with the sensation of looking into my sweet sister’s eyes as she took my cock deep into her mouth. Her tongue never stopped moving as she bobbed her head up and down the length of my shaft, taking more and more in, the head finally sliding down her throat, until finally, the full length of my cock was in her mouth. Moaning happily, Angie continued sucking my dick, rotating her head slightly, licking up and down my shaft, all the while looking me in the eyes. After only a couple of minutes I could feel the point of no return approaching.

12