A Busty Black BBW Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother/son incest story...
1.2k words
3.78
379.1k
128

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey! Guess who's back!

Anyway, for my love of writing, I've done another story. Know how my previous stories dealt with father/daughter incest? This time, it's a mother/son incest story, and as my "Lovely Daughters" story, this story is slated for five chapters. Enjoy! All reviews are welcome and appriciated.

And because the sypnopsis has a text limit...

A teenaged boy fails to contain himself to his sexual attraction to his BBW mom.

CHAPTER 1

Most of our domestic society would find it absolutely disgusting and disturbing for one to see their mother naked and get turned on because of it, or any persons of close relations for that matter. About 95% (if not more) of the global population always lived under this tradition and agreed. One of the remaining 5%, was 19-year-old Maxwell Darby. Maxwell, since a very young age of five, always had a wild fascination of the hairiness of women's crotches and after seeing his mother's, he always had the dream of one day having intercourse with her, for at that young age he saw his mother in many states of undressed, including naked.

Maxwell was a virgin, and despite being a boy of nineteen, he still lived with his mother, Loretta Darby, in their fairly well-kept West Philadelphia home.

The woman of 36 had a heavyset BBW build with dark chocolate skin, jet black hair, dyed in a golden brown color, and she had a rounded chubby-cheeked face with a dark pimple scar on one cheek. Her chest was blessed with an eye-catching, humongous pair of 48GGs.

She had light brown eyes, round shiny plump lips, and a double chin. Loretta had wide arms, wide hips, a fat stomach, thick shapely thighs, and a big ample round butt that any man would die for.

"Maxwell's father was a lucky man," anyone would've thought. But his father lived out in New Jersey.

Loretta was in the kitchen that fall Saturday afternoon cleaning the dishes, dressed in a tight pink shirt, that one could easily see though. A denim jacket and a matching pair of tight blue jeans. As she contently cleaned each dish, she lightly hummed with that young-looking face of hers, breathing in the fresh fall air that breezed into the opened window before her.

Her son, Maxwell, walked into the kitchen and helped himself to a seat at the wooden round eating table where there had been uncleaned used dishes. She didn't seem to care that he walked in as she focused on her dishwashing task.

Maxwell, using his teeth, scratched his fingernails as he stared in glee at his mother's large bottom, fantasizing about how sexy it looked in tight jeans and about grabbing her two long twin mounds of large jiggling fat. He could even see that she was wearing pink panties, for the band was peeking above the back belt-lacking band, and a portion of her brown skin was exposed.

He always had fantasies about his mother, most of which, he masturbated to. Just when Loretta turned around, his eyes passionately followed to his mother's large breasts as she went for the uncleaned dishes sitting on the table.

Just then, Maxwell noticed something about his mother. Something different, for the betterment of him. Her large breasts seemed to be just a bit larger than it always had been. Maxwell could even see the beautiful butterfly decorations of her well-filled bra, right underneath her pink shirt. Did her breasts get bigger? He was about to find out. Or was he?

"Mom can I ask you a personal question?" Maxwell inquired, as she turned back to the filled-sink.

"Sure, baby. What's up?" she replied in her deep voice with glee as she turned to face her son.

"Did your chest get bigger?" the words blurted from the mouth of a brave Maxwell.

Loretta couldn't say she didn't expect such a personal question as he warned her. But it was definitely more than she bargained for.

"Excuse me?" she said to her embarrassment, wearing a look of confusion and confrontation.

"Did your breasts get bigger?" Maxwell had the guts to repeated himself, hovering his hands over his chest.

"Maxwell, that is a very inappropriate question to ask your mother." she shot back in her low-pitched voice, firmly yet calm.

"I'm just curious." he said. "How big are your breasts?"

She raised her rather thin eyebrow and returned to dishwashing as she stated dryly, "Forty-eight double g."

Maxwell positively grinned. Her massive pillows were huge. Yet the bra size sounded so inviting, it would fail to surprise him if she wore a size larger than what she claimed.

"Don't go askin' women that question." Loretta warned her son. "As a matter of fact, why don't you get with women who are not your mother. Ain't it girls at your school you think are cute?"

"Giovanna Summers." Maxwell said the name to reply.

"Now do she got big titties?" became her next question.

"Yep!" he firmly said with glee.

"Boy, you got a lot to learn about women." sighed Loretta with a bit shame.

Post that, Loretta finished the remaining dishes. Then she dried her hands and went into the living room to take her break.

Maxwell followed his mother into the living room. She took a seat on the table and he sat across from her at the very small coffee table. There, Maxwell picked up a thin paintbrush and began playing with it, getting devious ideas in his head. It was a brand new, unused paintbrush that he toyed with. He placed the paintbrush back on the table, and gave one good look at the erotic roundness of her colossal beach-ball-like breasts. Even staring made him quite fascinated.

"Mom, can I grab your titties?" asked Maxwell, deviously as his hand, in the form of a claw, advanced toward his mother's chest.

Loretta sheepishly moved back and gave her son a firm, "No!"

"But mom... your titties are so big and juicy..." Maxwell erotically confessed.

"Maxwell, stop it!" she said shyly. But he didn't.

She modestly covered up with her jean jacket as though she were naked. Loretta locked eyes with her son, giving him a shy expression as she crossed her arms over her bust, with that innocent look on her plump chubby face.

"Put your arms down, mom." he slyly said, lowering his mom's arms by lightly pulling away her wrists. His heart's rate increased when he was up close with his mom's big chest.

Giving in to her son's desire, Loretta opened her denim jacket and would slightly thrust out her breasts. Her boobs looked so inviting and fascinating. Maxwell took the unused paintbrush and rubbed the bristles of the paintbrush around her nipple. Loretta began to develop an orgasm. Her nipples began pushing out through both layers of clothing.

Maxwell reached for his mom's boobs. Just then, the palm of his hand met the soft skin of her other breast. He felt the warm softness beneath the fabric of her pink shirt and the bra. His heart immediately reacted to the sensation and his penis became erect. Maxwell gripped the softness, lightly squeezing and caressing her massive pillow. Loretta felt chills running down her spine as did her son as she felt her nipple erecting even more. She even giggled in a twinge of embarrassment as she felt her son groping her big breast.