A Canadian Fucking Ch. 01

Story Info
18-year-old slut flies to Canada to fuck cybersex friend.
2k words
3.99
66.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so cold. As she sat there shivering, Lucy watched the hairs on her arms stand on end. She hadn't really dressed for the occasion of going to Québec in autumn. She was wearing white stockings with red bows at the top, together with a red and white polkadot dress that finished well above her stockings. It was short, with lots of leg on show. And that was it -- not a thing underneath. She smiled cheekily to herself, loving the naughty thought that, if the wind were to blow her dress up a little too high, her bare pussy would be on show for all to see, neatly shaven and revealing her perfect, pursed lips. Just that thought alone was already making her wet between her legs. She had certainly dressed to impress and she was hoping he would like it.

It wasn't just the cold that was bothering her. Nerves were setting in too, as she glanced over at the door impatiently, waiting for him to arrive at the airport. He would be here any moment, she was sure of it. He would walk through that door and then there would be no turning back. No changing her mind. She had always been such a good girl but he made her feel wild, he turned into a slut and she knew that once he arrived and she met him in the flesh she would never be able to go back to a life of innocence. At just 18, this was the biggest trip away from home she's ever taken. He hadn't arrived yet, so she still had time to back out of the plan and go stay in a hotel somewhere until her flight back to England in a couple of weeks. She could explore Canada her own way; she could be free and have a real adventure. No. Who was she kidding? This was the biggest adventure of all time. This could quite possibly turn out to be the best trip of her life. But, at the same time, it could turn out terrible if things didn't work out. Lucy had such a mix of excitement and nerves inside her that she felt sick.

She had been waiting for what seemed like a lifetime (but was probably nearer to 15 minutes) when she saw him. He was striding towards her grinning -- the gorgeous Greek guy of her dreams, tall and well-built with tanned skin and dark hair, a little on the long side. His brown eyes sparkled and his cheeky smile felt so familiar. It was the same cheeky smile she had seen so many times on his webcam but never seen in person before. As soon as he reached, he grabbed her and pulled her towards him, passionately kissing her for about a minute before stopping suddenly, taking Lucy's hand in one of his, and her luggage in his other hand, and leading the way out of the airport in silence.

Raimi was a mystery man. He had unusual character traits about him but that was partly what had drawn Lucy in. She was fascinated by him. And slightly addicted too. Seeing him now in person was causing Lucy's mind to rush. She was thinking back to all those times when they had had cyber sex, when he had demanded that she show him her asshole or her vagina, when he had watched as she fucked herself with a dildo, when she had watched him jerking off on Skype. He had always had such power over her, such control, and from the very beginning he had been able to command her to do absolutely anything for his pleasure, regularly demanding that she spread her ass cheeks for the camera. For this reason, Raimi called Lucy his filthy, little whore. He could make her do anything, no matter how slutty, and she loved it. Now, finally, he had demanded that she fly half the way around the world so he could fuck his little whore in person. So here she was.

*************************

Before long, they arrived at Raimi's place. As soon as they had stepped inside, Raimi excused himself and told Lucy to make herself at home. She had a little wander around, through the lounge and into the kitchen. She felt a little hungry and, remembering what Raimi had said about making herself at home, and seeing that there was a loaf of bread beside the toaster, she leaned across the counter to put a slice of bread into the toaster.

Unbeknown to Lucy, she was being watched. From the doorway, Raimi was staring longingly at her bare ass, exposed as she bent over in such a short, slutty dress. He was thinking about all the things he wanted to do to her, how he wanted to fuck her so hard -- in her perfect cunt, in her tight asshole and in her mouth. Everywhere. He just needed to be inside her. And this girl clearly wanted it. She was asking for it. She had flown all the way to Canada to be his little cumslut for 2 weeks and he was going to make sure that the best 2 weeks of his life started right now. This filthy whore was about to get what was coming to her.

Still standing next to the kitchen side, Lucy was staring at the toaster, caught up in a daydream, when suddenly she felt strong arms push her forward so that she was forced onto her tiptoes, her perky tits were pressed down hard against the side and her ass pointed upwards to the ceiling. Her short, slutty dress had risen so far by now that she was entirely exposed and Raimi admired the view of her full, round cheeks as he pinned her down. All of this had caught Lucy by surprise and she gasped under the force of this man who was, after all, little more than a stranger. But if she was shocked now, it was about to get a lot worse.

Pinning Lucy's head and chest down with one hand, Raimi swiftly undid his belt with the other. Lucy heard it click undone and her heart began to race as she imagined what might be coming next. It didn't take Raimi long to remove his belt from his trousers and lift it up high above his head, ready to slam it down onto this little whore's ass cheeks so hard that he bet she couldn't handle it. He was right -- as soon as he brought the belt down to her ass, whipping her so hard that it drew a little blood, Lucy screamed and tears began to flood from her eyes. Raimi didn't stop. Lucy had always acted like such a whore for him and now he was going to show her what happens to naughty girls -- they get punished.

After 10 strokes in total, leaving Lucy's ass bright purple, Raimi dropped the belt to the floor. Lucy's toast was ready by now but she hadn't noticed -- she just felt ashamed that she was letting this Canadian hunk use her. Feeling relieved that the spanking was over, Lucy just panted and barely tried to struggle free as Raimi loosened his grip on her so that he could take something from his trouser pocket. Unbeknown to Lucy, who couldn't see what was going on behind her, with her head still pressed against the side, Raimi had taken out a small bottle of lubricant. He squirted some onto his fingers and then demanded that Lucy spread her cheeks for him as she had so many times on camera. Afraid that Raimi may spank her again if she did not please him, Lucy lowered her hands from the side to her bare ass and spread her cheeks wide, revealing her tight, little hole to the stranger. Raimi immediately began circling her ass hole with his lubed-up fingers, starting to press harder and harder and starting to slip inside her. It felt so good to finally have this dirty, little girl doing exactly what he said and he was rock hard thinking about fucking her sweet ass. He couldn't wait any longer to be inside the young, teasing slut.

With his free hand, Raimi pulled his cock out and lined it up, rock hard, ready to force its way inside Lucy the slut. Lucy felt so humiliated already and she knew what was coming next. As much as it scared her, she got a strange thrill from being used by Raimi. Her wetness dripped down her inner thighs as Raimi fingered her tight ass. Continuing with the theme of surprise, Raimi suddenly switched from fingering her ass to forcing his cock inside her tight, tight hole. She has never been fucked in the ass before and it hurt so much. Lucy whimpered as he stretched her but slowly she loosened up a little and Raimi forced his solid meat into Lucy's tight hole in one hard thrust. She was tight as a vice and he gasped with pleasure as he entered her and began fucking her, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, as Lucy screamed and every thrust made him more desperate to blow his load inside her. She felt so warm and tight and the view of her sweet, round ass wrapped around his cock was heavenly. Reaching under Lucy's body, Raimi grabbed at her juicy tits and squeezed them hard. Then, slowly, he slid his hand down from her chest to her dripping wet cunt and began circling her clit with his fingers. Her pearl was already swollen and his touch sent shivers through her body.

Burying his cock deep inside her ass hole, Raimi was using and punishing this little whore like that tease she was. Fucking her harder and faster minute by minute, he relished Lucy's screams and cries. The little bitch needed to be taught a lesson and he was gonna make her bleed. Lucy shuddered under the intense mix of pleasure and pain as Raimi's throbbing cock violated her tight ass repeatedly, pounding into her so hard that she felt like he was tearing her into pieces. He was slamming his rod into her and spanking her ass with one hand, whilst playing with her pussy with the other hand. The sensation of his fingers on her clit brought her to the verge of a powerful climax. She couldn't believe she was reaching her peak so soon, screaming his name loudly over and over. As he brought her to an earth-shattering orgasm, Lucy's tight ass hole somehow became even tighter than before and Raimi couldn't take it any more. His balls tightened and, gasping for breath, he fucked his little slut harder than ever as a flow of cum exploded from his rock hard cock and filled her young pussy with his hot, sticky cum. Collapsing on top of her, Raimi withdrew his cock from Lucy's naughtiest of holes and Lucy felt his spunk begin to drip out of her ass. She had been used, fucked and humiliated and she'd only been in Canada for a couple of hours.

Lucy knew that for the next 2 weeks she was going to be his sex slave and he would use her in any and every way possible. It would be torture but it would be so pleasurable too and she was excited at the prospect of being Raimi's full-time fuck toy. And as for Raimi, he just couldn't wait to tie Lucy up to his bedpost, naked, so he could keep his dirty, little whore exactly where he wanted her. He was even toying with the idea of a tour of his city in which he would use and fuck her in some of the top tourist destinations. He'd certainly make this a trip for the young slut to remember.

*

If you'd like to read more parts of this story, please comment and I will start writing!