A Cop too Far

Story Info
Law enforcement agent is enslaved by a drug lord.
12k words
4.43
318.1k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
841 Followers

Redistribution: No restriction except that the story may not be changed/edited and the title, author's name and email, and request for feedback must remain intact.

Little by little consciousness seeped back into the happily addled brain of Special Agent Barbara Black. She thought it must be afternoon. The night seemed so long ago; she didn't remember much about it. She closed her eyes again, feeling good -- relaxed and ... satisfied. That was it; she recognized the feeling. She had been fucked last night and totally sated sexually. The man who had bedded her must have had a prick the size of a donkey and the stamina to match to do this kind of job on her, she reflected dreamily. Getting laid had never before left her quite so zonked so many hours later. But where was she and what kind of man could fuck her so good as to make her blackout the last 10 12 hours. In fact, how long had it been? She realized she had no idea of the time. Deliberately, as if drugged, she attempted to look at her watch. Her right arm didn't respond. With mild annoyance, she realized her hands and feet were bound to a bed with soft but strong scarves.

Mild annoyance? Why wasn't she incensed? Outraged? Could a night of even the best sex damp her normally take-charge personally? How could a man's prick pounding her senseless -- even several times -- make her so docile? However good she felt, she had to reconstruct what had happened! Slowly it started coming back to her.

*****

Barbara was sitting in the Agency van with her partner Carol Burke outside the apartment of drug kingpin, Nick Botero waiting for the set-up delivery to make the arrest. It had been a strange, sexually charged conversation. The weird part began when out of the blue Carol had asked, "Don't you sometimes get tired of being tough and domineering with men? Particularly since most criminals are men?"

"On the contrary," Barbara laughed. "I rather enjoy exercising power over men. I comes in handy with Robert," she giggled. "I have him very well trained. I show him some tit or wiggle my ass at him, and he is incapable of saying no to anything I demand."

"That's just it." Carol replied. "If your boyfriend does only what you tell him to do, you already know you will enjoy it. He can never take you to places you don't already know."

"What kind of places do you mean?"

"I mean, don't you think it would be fun to be submissive sometimes, let a powerful man take over your sex life, make you do things *he* wants you to do."

"Not my cup of tea, or yours either, I thought," Barbara said eyeing her partner strangely. Carol was infamous as a heartbreaker, certainly not the submissive type. None of her boyfriends lasted long and many were near suicidal when Carol -- inevitably - grew bored and dumped them. But while the torrid affair lasted, Carol could keep a man very happy. Still, now that Barbara thought about it, Carol did seem more subdued lately. Most unlike herself, she hadn't been bragging about how rich or how hunky her latest conquest was. Barbara and the other women working on the secret Operation "Lights Out" surmised that Carol was finally in love, but no one knew anything about the mystery man who seemed at last to have pulled the reins in on the wanton Miss Blake.

"Speaking of tea, have some more," Carol said. Barbara was usually a strong black coffee woman, but before she could object, Carol was refilling Barbara's cup from a thermos. "It'll soon be time to go get Botero. To bad he's a narco kingpin. Have you seen him? He's cute and built like a bull. Sometimes when I have him staked out, I wonder what it would be like to have him in me. I'll bet he fucks good!" Carol remarked a few minutes later.

"Carol! Don't talk that way." Barbara was not shushing Carol just on principle. In fact over the last hour or so as they waited, she had gradually become aware of a kind of restlessness. Damn Carol Burke! Her sexy talk about dominance and submission and being taken places she didn't want to go was getting Barbara horny. She wouldn't admit it, but the fantasy of being fucked by Nick Botero was good enough to give her a familiar wetness in her pants. Usually, Barbara juiced up like this only after some serious foreplay with a lover. How could Carol's mindless girl talk have turned her on like this?

"Why not?" Carol persisted. "Just because he's a criminal doesn't mean he wouldn't be fun to bed."

"Just shut up!" Barbara snapped. It was all she could do to keep her mind on the assignment and off of Nick Botero's body which she knew was, as Carol had said, "built like a bull."

Minutes after the women noted the delivery, they were ringing the bell of Nick Botero's luxurious apartment, financed, Barbara was sure, with money from drugs, extortion and kidnapping. Well, he didn't have much longer to enjoy his ill-gotten wealth, Barbara thought.

"Nicolas Botero?" Barbara asked according to formula. "I am placing you under arrest. We have a warrant." Barbara stated firmly.

"A warrant? How unnecessary. I am always happy to receive a visit from two such lovely ladies. Please come in." he replied with a broad smile.

Barbara was flummoxed. Why did Botero seem so unconcerned? If he had been tipped off about the arrest, he would not have taken the drop or he could have escaped, Barbara thought. Puzzled by his reaction and disturbed by her own reaction to the most beautiful man Barbara had ever seen, she stumbled through the recitation of rights. "You ... uh ... have the right to remain silent ..."

Nick just stood smiling at Barbara, no almost leering at her until she sputtered to a finish. "Thank you for telling me about my Miranda rights, but don't I have any other rights?" he grinned. "What about my right to be body searched by a beautiful policewoman?"

"Oh, he's right, Barbara." Carol blurted out. Better search him for hidden weapons."

"Don't be ridiculous!" Barbara said. A body search under the circumstances was against procedures and Carol knew it, but the thought of running her hands over the beautiful hard body of Nick Botero was too wicked to dismiss easily. Nick immediately leaned against the wall supported by his upraised hands in an most obliging manner, clearly liking the idea.

"Go ahead, Barb. Look, it turns him on!" Barbara hesitated, but the opportunity to run her hands over the criminal's powerfully muscled body was too good to pass up. She frisked her hands up and down his torso and then bent to feel his powerfully muscled legs, allowing her hands to go all the way up to his crotch. Nick moaned softly as Barbara "accidentally" brushed his genitals.

"He has a big bulge there in front, below his belt. You'd better drop his pants to check that out, Barb. It could be something dangerous," Carol giggled. Barbara's heart was pounding. She realized there was indeed 'something dangerous' in Nick Botero's pants and she knew better than to let Carol goad her into doing something foolish. But, she was so turned on ... she did it anyway.

"Ok, drop your pants, Botero" she ordered, trying to sound as gruff as she could. Nick complied with haste. When he proceeded to let his briefs fall to the floor as well, Barbara gasped. He really WAS hung like a horse. Never had she seen such a dick. She fought the desire to take Nick's rapidly hardening prick in her hands ... and lost.

"Oh, baby" Nick moaned. "You do know how to handle a man!"

"Look at that hardon, Barbara. You've got him going!" Carol exclaimed. "Think what you could do with a prick like that. I'll bet you could fuck him and make him confess to everything. Go on!"

Barbara could not understand why she was so horny, why she couldn't resist Carol's suggestions, each one more outrageous than the last. She and Carol led the unresisting man into the adjoining bedroom and ordered him to lie down. She was paralyzed by the sight of his huge erect penis pointing up at her.

"Go on, mount him." Carol whispered. "I'll help you out of your clothes, honey." Nick grinned up at the two women as Carol quickly stripped her partner. As Carol finished pulling down Barbara's panties, she ran a hand into Barbara's pussy.

"Carol, stop!"

"Oh, baby, just checking. Your pussy needs to be wet to take that monster. Let me help juice you up," she said as she found her partner's clitty and began rubbing it.

"No, Carol, you're gong to make me ...

"Cum?" Carol teased as she felt the woman stiffen. "I know. You need a good come bad, baby, but there's a better way to do that. Get on and to give that prick a ride; you deserve it." Carol took her hand and guided the now rutting partner to the criminal's bed.

Barbara tried to be rational in spite of the almost insane urge to fling herself down on this monster. OK, she rationalized, she would ride Nick to a long slow orgasm, teasing him the way she did Robert. She could to fuck her boyfriend senseless to make him do something he didn't want to do. Carol was right. She was in control. This criminal was at the mercy of her pussy; she would toy with him, prolong his agony until he was crazy to come. Then she could make him talk.

But almost as soon as she felt the drug lord's long hard prick slide up deep within her, Barbara realized her plan wasn't working. An orgasm started to build up in her that made it hard to think. "Slow down, girl. Slow down," she told to her self, but her hips were getting other ideas. Then she felt Carol's hands on her tits, starting to finger her nipples. She moaned, but Carol kept up the assault as she whispered in her ear. "I love these big tits, Barbara, baby. God, they are hard. Having that beautiful monster in you must be so hot." Fighting her overpowering arousal, she began to loose control. She felt her orgasm approach and began to bounce wildly up and down to hasten it.

Suddenly, just as she was about to come, she felt Nick's powerful hands clamp onto her hips and plant her firmly against his loins. Barbara struggled, but couldn't quite get enough friction against her clit to keep the orgasm building. She cried out in frustration. Immobilized, she couldn't continue to fuck him. She wanted to fuck him; she needed to fuck him!

"That's enough for you, woman" Nick said in an infuriatingly calm and taunting voice. "I think you're way too excited to be doing the fucking here. I'd better take over. I know how to make it a lot more fun!" And before Barbara could do anything, Nick had removed his prick and flipped her onto her back. For a moment she was stunned by the loss, but then she felt the criminal on top of her and started to struggle.

"You're not going anywhere, darling," Nick said and inserted three fingers that made her boil anew with lust.

"Oh you like this, don't you Ms Cop Woman?" He grinned as Barbara efforts to escape only resulted in her thrusting up against his hand. Soon her struggle was replaced by the writhings of a woman on the brink of orgasm. "You're so horny you're going to come for Nick, aren't you?" And with a flick of a finger against her clit the criminal stud brought Barbara to a mind-shattering orgasm. She couldn't think, couldn't move as wave after wave of ecstasy poured into her fevered brain.

"Nice, huh? Nick finger fucks hot little cop-sluts real good! Well then let's take you on another little ride," he said. Before she could recover from the first one, his magic fingers brought a second orgasm boiling up between her legs. Heart beating wildly, gasping, Barbara screamed and thrashed as Nick forced another climax from her sweating body.

She wasn't thinking very well now although his fingers slowed to allow Barbara to breathe, to come down slightly from the back-to-back orgasms. He continued to play with her sex slowly, keeping her at a simmer. "Damn, you're a messy bitch," he smirked, "Every time I get you off, you leak girl juice all over my nice clean sheets. Should I stop diddling you, so you don't come again?" he asked, not varying the perfect rhythm of his fingers.

This was crazy! Of course she should make him stop diddling her, but she wanted that lazy manipulation her pussy to go on ... forever. Barbara could only moan and shake her head 'no.'

"No?" he grinned. "I didn't think you'd want me to stop. A horny little slut like you needs to come and come again, don't you? Well, then, I'd better just stuff something up your pussy to keep all your juice from running out. What do you think I should use to plug you?"

Barbara couldn't believe what she heard or what she replied, "Your cock," she moaned. "Please. Put your cock in me!"

"My cock? Excellent idea. And where does the horny Cop Woman want Nick to put his nasty cock?"

"In me, you bastard. Plug it in my pussy!" she gasped.

"Like THIS?" he asked as he thrust in nine-inch pole into Barbara's waiting slit.

"Ahhhhiiiiii!" the impaled policewoman screeched as her pussy was suddenly penetrated and filled by Nick's massive love tool. Instantly yet another orgasm cascaded over the devastated law woman.. Grinning with satisfaction at dominating the horny cop, Nick held his prick still in her gushing cunt.

"And now that I'm in you, what do you want me to do?" the smiling drug lord whispered.

"Fuck me! Ohhhh yes! Fuck me," she pleaded, totally out of her mind as another and another climax washed over her. "Fuck me! Please fuck me!" she whimpered until she felt Nick's huge member begin to slide in and out of her agin. He was in no hurry. He fucked her methodically, accelerating at times to make her scream with ecstasy, then slowing down to prolong her pleasure. Barbara was delirious when she at last felt Nick's own orgasm begin as well. A banshee shriek reverberated in the apartment as Nick unloaded his sperm into the helpless police woman's cunt. As she felt his hot jism bathe her womb, a final cataclysmic orgasm hit her like the narcotics her violator sold. The Agency's top drug fighter sank into unconscious bliss.

*****

That was the last clear memory Barbara had of the night, but she had several woozy ones of Nick rousing her several more times with tender kisses on her nipples and gentle fondling of her sex until he could hump her again. God! It made her horny again just to think about it. She supposed Nick had tied her to the bed after the last pummeling. She had been so completely knocked out by his fucking she never knew a thing.

"Well, how are you feeling this afternoon, Barbara?" Her reverie was broken by the appearance of Carol at the foot of the bed.

"Carol! God, am I glad to see you. What happened to us?"

"Don't you remember, honey? Silly you thought you could overpower Nick Botero with sex, but he is too much of a stud for you or any woman. I guess he sort of turned the tables. You got so hot once that marvelous prick was in your pussy, you lost it, Baby. He played you like cheep fiddle, girl. You came so many times you passed out!"

"That's awful! Anyway, untie me. Let's get out of here!"

"We can't let you leave yet? The fun is far from over."

"Carol!" Barbara's eyes grew wide with horror.

"Me? Of course, darling, I work for Nick. How else do you think we got you here? He sent Vic to make ME one of his girls. Looks like he intends to do you personally."

"Carol, don't say that. You've got to help me escape from here."

"You can't escape, honey. Besides, why would you want to? Where else will you get round-the-clock sex? No one but Nick can see that you get it."

"Round-the-clock sex?"

"Yes. That's what you need now. Don't you feel it? While you were still unconscious after letting Nick fuck your brains out, one of his doctors came and implanted a testosterone capsule under your arm. The hormone diffuses steadily into the bloodstream; it will keep you constantly horny as long as you're here. Nick will come to you often enough to give you relief, but not without a price."

"A price?"

"For you, a very high price, Barbara: the gradual loss of your free will."

"Impossible!"

"Not at all, Honey. That's how they enslaved me: with sex. I had gone to a bar one night after getting off duty, looking for a little action when I started to feel really raunchy. I found out later the bartender had been bribed to spike my drink with testosterone, as I did your tea last night. In just a few minutes I was sitting there practically coming in my pants. I didn't know who he was, but when Victor, one of Nick's hunky goons came up to me, I was ready for anything. He had hardly begun to chat me up when I felt his hand under my skirt. I knew I should have pushed him away, but he was making my twat feel too damned good. As he stealthily walked his fingers up towards my crotch I might still have been able to stop him, but I just closed my eyes and hoped he would go all the way."

"Carol!" Barbara gasped.

"I needn't have worried he wouldstop. When his fingers slipped under my panties and into my slit, it was definitely too late. With just a few strokes he made me come the first time right there on the barstool. I was mortified when he whispered, 'You don't want people seeing you do THAT in public again, do you? Better come home with me.' I was still so horny, I nodded and followed him to his car like a puppy on a leash. In the car as we were driven to Nick's hideout, Vic pulled down my panties and ate me till I was coming non stop. By the time he got me there, I was delirious for sex. That night he must have fucked me four or five times. I hardly knew who I was the next morning. He didn't let me out of bed for several days -- remember my 'flu' a few weeks ago? After poking me several times a day with his prick, Victor had me totally under his control.

"I'll never let any man do that to me!" Barbara said defiantly.

"Not as easily as I did, perhaps. I was practically a nympho anyway. It was easy for them to use my need for sex to make me a slave. You're a stronger woman. But you can be mastered, too. Every time Nick puts his prick in you and forces you to a screaming, wrenching climax, a little bit of your 'you' will disappear. You will endure it, then tolerate it, then enjoy it, then look forward to it, and finally crave it! Eventually, you will do anything he wants, happy just to be the woman that gets his cock into regularly."

"But why? What does he want from us?"

"From me, nothing more. I brought you to him. From you he wants the identities of all the women whom the Agency has infiltrated into the Cartel so they can be eliminated ... or neutralized, like us."

"Never!" Barbara spat.

"Maybe we should begin with a demonstration," said Nick Botero who had entered the room without Barbara seeing him in the gathering twilight. "I think you'll feel more cooperative after I put this in you," Nick Botero went on, dropping his pants and bringing out his massive cock. "I find women get much more communicative when they're full of cum," he grinned.

Barbara was momentarily transfixed by the sight of Nick's 10" prick, but managed to tear her eyes away to glare at him. "You can rape me Nick Botero, but I will never tell you anything!"

"Rape you? I would never do that, Barbara. It would be so unnecessary and not nearly as much fun," he grinned. "You are a highly sexed woman; I don't need to use force to have sex with you. I'm just going to turn you on, sweetie. And then I am going to make wonderful love to you," he replied seductively as he sat down beside her on the bed and reached for one of her tits.

"Don't touc ..... Ohhh!" Barbara flinched as a jolt shot from her pleasured nipple.

"See how responsive your breasts are, Barbara. This won't be rape. You are going to enjoy it too much," Carol taunted.

Barbara wanted to curse him, but couldn't deny the pleasure in her boobs as Nick toyed with them. She could only moan when he started sucking on first one tit and then the other. If she could have torn her attention away from the heavenly sensations in her breasts, she would have felt her pussy starting to juice up.

vargas111
vargas111
841 Followers