A Couple and a Shemale Encounter

Story Info
Shemale pornstar Vennessa has a hot encounter with a couple.
2.1k words
4.43
190.7k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vennessa
Vennessa
73 Followers

Not long ago I was sitting home alone on a Friday night with nothing much to do and feeling horny so I decided to go out. I showered, misted myself with my favorite perfume, put on a sexy black bra, rolled on a silky new pair of jet black sheer to waist pantyhose, slipped into a tight, very short, little black spandex dress and slid my nylon clad feet into a pair of my black leather five inch stiletto heeled pumps. After doing my makeup and donning some dark, blood red gloss lipstick to match my nails, I grabbed my keys and headed out.

I drove south to an adult video store that I got o from time to time to buy videos, magazines and toys when I'm in the mood. I pulled into the video store parking lot, got out of the car, locked it up and walked across the lot, my heels clicking away on the blacktop, my silky nylon thighs swishing lightly as I moved.

I entered the brightly lit store and noticed a sexy blonde woman and a not too shabby man looking at some videos together in one isle, the clerk, a well built dark haired man of about 30 behind the counter, and no one else out in the front of the store. Apparently everyone else was in the private video viewing booths in the back.

As I walked past the clerk I noticed him checking me out from the corner of my eye. I headed down the aisle to where the shemale movies were and began flipping through them. After a few minutes, the sexy couple that I had seen when I came in drifted over next to me to look through the shemale videos also. The blonde woman who was wearing a very short, tight denim dress, shiny, dark tan pantyhose and dark blue strappy high heel sandals, gave me a polite smile. I smiled back and noticed her man was checking me out. I also noticed that she had very nice legs and a tight, sexy body.

After a few seconds she asked me if I knew which if any of the videos were any good. I told her that I really wasn't sure but it depends mostly on what you are looking for because they range from fetish videos to bareback, couples, shemale on shemale, etc. As we chatted her male companion stood behind her, his thick, tanned arms wrapped around her just beneath her ample breasts, grinding his crotch against her firm ass.

"The couples with a shemale," sounds good, the blonde woman said after a while and her male companion moaned in approval.

"Yeah, but the real thing is so much better," I replied coyly, flashing them a smile.

"Oh yeah," her friend agreed.

"My name's Beth and this is Mike," she said, making introductions. I shook hands with them and told them my name. We made small talk and asked each other what we were into . After a few minutes of getting to know each other a little better, Beth said, "You have gorgeous legs and I love that dress." Mike agreed with her, now obviously eyeing me up and down now that there was no need to be shy.

Beth moved closer to me and began running her hands over my tight, silky spandex dress, caressing my firm ass as she rubbed one of her silky hosed legs against mine. Mike continued to grind his crotch against her ass.

"Would you two like to get out of here?" I asked them after a few minutes of rubbing and touching and feeling my tightly tucked cock began to harden.

"Can we go to your place?" Beth asked, "our kids are home with the sitter at our place so we can't go there."

"My place is kind of drive from here," I said a little disappointed, "do you know of any place else close by we could go?"

Beth said to hold on a second and went to the counter to talk to the clerk. While she was doing that I backed my ass up against the crotch of Mike's tight jeans and felt his huge hard cock grind back against me as he gripped my hips firmly. My cock stirred and strained against the crotch of my pantyhose as i felt his hot breath on my neck and his rock hard bulge against my ass.

In a moment Beth was back.

"Brad says we can use the empty room in the back. It used to be a store room but its pretty much empty now," she said smiling and leading me by the hand toward the little dark corridor to the back room, Mike walking behind me with his hands on my hips.

"We're in here all the time so Brad, the clerk, knows us," Beth said as we rounded the corner at the end of the short hallway. The back room was carpeted and fairly large but very dark so we stayed near the entrance, just out of site around the corner.

Beth slipped her hand between my thighs and rubbed my tucked cock as we kissed deeply. Mike, still holding my hips, began grinding his bulge against my ass again. Beth then dropped to her knees and slid her hands up both my silky thighs, sliding my dress up around my waist as she did. When her soft hands reached the waistband of my pantyhose, up under my dress, she hooked her finger into it and dragged them down just below my crotch and slipped one hand in to pull my stiffening cock out.

"Mmmmmmm," she cooed, "nice and smooth. I love shaved balls!"

With one deft movement Beth slid her hot, wet mouth down over my shaft almost to my balls, reaching her hands around to my now bare ass, digging her fingernails into my smooth, tan ass cheeksm pulling them apart. Immediatel I felt the smooth head of Mike's huge cock slip between my cheeks and push dryly against my tight, puckered hole. I moaned with pleasure as Beth's talented mouth worked up and down my rock hard shaft and her hot tongue worked around the head each time she reached it.

Mike continued to push the dry head of his cock against my asshole making me crave it, wanting it deep inside me. As if reading my mind, he pulled back and spit into his hand using it to lube the head of throbbing cock. I could tell by the feel of it that it was at least eight inches long and quite thick, with a bulbous head.

Beth continued sucking away, holding my ass cheeks spread for Mike. Then I felt Mike's slick, saliva covered cockhead push against my tight hole and begin to force its way in. I gasped with pure pleasure as the huge head pushed into my ass and popped past the ring of my hole, sliding all the way in to me, followed by the thick, rock hard shaft keeping my sphincter stretched out around it. Mike slid all the way in to my ass until his giant, heavy balls were pushed up against my stretched sphincter, his powerful hands tightly gripping my hips. Meanwhile Beth sucked away at my cock with her hot, wet, talented mouth, cupping my balls with one hand and running the other hand up and down one of my pantyhosed legs.

Mike moaned as he slowly pumped his huge cock in my tight ass, thrusting forward but not pulling his cock back too far. I could feel my cum getting ready to come boiling out of my balls from the combination of sensations. After a few more seconds, Mike grunted as I felt his hot, thick cum squirt deep into my ass. The sensation of hot cum flooding my ass was more than I could stand and I felt my own hot load erupt out of my cock into Beth's eager mouth. She moaned as she gulped down squirt after squirt of my juicy load, saving some in her mouth, then standing up and kissing me again deeply, sharing the wealth. Mike's huge cock still filled my ass as we stood there tonguing each other's mouths and tasting the sour-sweet cum.

After a few moments Mike slid his huge, still hard cock out of my ass, the head poping wetly out, still shooting a little cum which mixed with the enormous, thick load dribbling out of my hot ass.

Beth got down on all fours on the carpet and I positioned myself behind her. Sliding her stretch denim dress up to her waist and pulling her dark tan, shiny pantyhose down to the bottoms of her ass cheeks. Mike removed his shoes and his jeans and stood over her, straddling her back, his wet, cum dripping cock right in front of my face. He stroked his glistening cock as I spit in my hand and lubed the head of my own cock, getting it wetter so that I could slip it into Beth's tight, pink little asshole. I spread her smooth, tan cheeks with one hand, guiding my cockhead to her puckered little hole with the other. Beth let out a little moan as I pushed the head of my thick cock through her ring and into her hot, extremely tight ass.

The heat and tightness of her ass wrapped around my cock was heavenly. I slid in until my balls were pressed against her sphincter just as Mike's had been against mine moments before. Out in the main room of the video store we could hear custmers coming and going and talking to Brad. Knowing there were strangers right around the corner from us was an incredible turn on for all three of us. As I let Beth's as adjust to having my long thick cock shoved balls deep up it, I took Mike's big beautiful, glistening cock into my mouth and began sucking it.

I sucked mike's cock for a minute or two and then began slowly deep-ass fucking Beth as I sucked. While I was fucking Beth doggy style and sucking away on Mike's fabulous cock, Brad came around the corner, glancing back to make sure no one was out in the store waiting to be helped. He watched us for a few minutes, rubbing his own cock through his jeans as Beth moaned beneath me and Mike fucked my mouth. Before long Brad unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out and began stroking it as he watched us.

Without interrupting what I was doing, I motioned for Brad to moved around behind me. Without hesitation he got behind me and began rubbing his own thick cock up and down my slick crack. I moaned around Mike's cock, fucking away at Beth's hot ass. A second later I felt Brad's slick cock head push against my slick, cum dripping hole then felt his whole shaft slide into me balls deep in one smooth motion. I moaned louder around Mike's thrusting cock.

I tried to back off a little to keep from cumminng, but the momentum of Brad's prick pounding aggressively into my ass wouldn't let me. Beth moaned underneath me as Mike furiously fucked my mouth and Brad vigorously pumped away deep in my ass. I was pinned between them, my cock deep inside Beth's tight asshole, helpless to stop or move, or break away from the thrusting orgy. Mike's cock forced its way in and out of my throat, Brad's hammering my ass as I approached another orgasm, this one much more intense than the last one. I held onto Beth's hips tightly as my orgasm ripped through me and my hot cum pumped into her tight ass. I moaned with the intensity of it and then Mike erupted into my mouth, one hand on the back of my head forcing my mouth down toward his balls. I gulped and swallowed his hot juice, trying not to gag, as my own orgasm increased in intensity and my cum pumped into Beth's ass.

As I gulped down Mike's thick load and pumped my own load up Beth's twitching ass I felt Brad shoot his own hot cum deep in my well-fucked hole, the fluid warmth of it spreading hotly inside me. It seemed like all of us were cumming forever, Beth moaning as her own multiple orgasm shook her. When Brad was done, he slid his softening cock quickly out of my wet, dripping ass, zipped up and went out to deal with a customer.

The three of us straightened up, Beth and I fixed our makeup and then we all headed out to the parking lot together. After exchanging info so that we could get together again some other time, we parted ways. It was late when I got home and I was feeling quite well fucked and satisfied. I kicked off my heels and flopped down on the bed without even bothering to take my pantyhose, dress or makeup off and drifted off to sleep with my ass full of cum.

Vennessa
Vennessa
73 Followers