A Creampie Revisited Ch. 01

Story Info
Creampies, Snowballs and growing older together.
4.6k words
4.41
110.8k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,409 Followers

I still like to reminisce about the early days in my marriage. My wife loved performing oral sex. That was one of the big reasons I married her. Just kidding...I think.

Well, my wife would suck me until I blew my load in her mouth on a regular basis. Ah, life was grand.

As I would get near the finish line, she often would comment by the only way that she could with a mouth full of cock.

"Mmm" she would growl, as I would give her little pre-cum spurts across her tongue.

I always loved how she would pull my cock out of her mouth as I got near my bursting point and stroke it.

Then one day while she did that, she looked up at me and said, "Your cum tastes so good, I can't wait to swallow it all."

At that point in my life, I only had sex with a couple of girls. Few of them ever swallowed my cum for me and absolutely none ever enjoyed it the way she did.

"What do you like so much about it, babe?" I asked her one day.

"Well it's just so hot and creamy. I love it! Why, do you want to try some with me? Your cum is the sweetest tasting I ever had. I bet you'd love it," she said.

I was stunned. When she looked at my face, she saw the effect her last statement had. But before I could reply, she quickly said, "Relax, I was just kidding. You're so silly".

Then she resumed her cock sucking and gave her the biggest load I ever had. For some reason, she made me curious to taste it that day, but I kept it to myself.

Now she wasn't the only one performing oral. We always had great oral sex together and one day I surprised her with something new.

As you already know, I wanted to taste my cum and I came up with a way for me to do it and not get caught.

So one day, I stopped fucking her just as she was getting close to cumming.

"Why did you stop?" she asked.

I said nothing and slid down to her steaming pussy. It was wet and her lips were slightly parted. Her scent was overpowering too!

"Are you going to do me again?" she asked in a state of disbelief.

I didn't bother with a reply. Instead I ate her like a man possessed. I couldn't believe I wanted this either but I did. We had been fucking for quite a while and I still didn't care. I could taste myself in there and didn't stop eating her till she came.

She tried to push my face out of her crotch at first. She thought it was "yucky" because she was really wet and sweaty. But I loved it and before I was done that night, she was holding my head and grinding her pussy across my mouth with her orgasm. It was my first taste of us together and it was a success.

After that day, I tried to make it a regular part of our routine. She also enjoyed this act because it afforded her the choice of how she wanted to get off.

In mid fuck, she would ask me, "How should I cum, in your mouth or with your cock?"

I always responded to her, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Ooh good, I always cum better with your tongue but sometimes I still want to cum on your cock. I love the full feeling it gives me. But I don't know why I even ask you anymore. You always want me on your mouth when I cum and I know why!" she said and then smiled.

I said nothing. Until one day, we finally aired it all out. She began asking me about it in detail.

I was down there eating her box after we had been fucking for a long while. No surprise there.

She looked down at me and watched me catch all the juices from inside her vagina. Then said, "I know why you like the way I taste right now. You like that I've got some of your stuff in there too, don't you? You always leak a lot into my mouth when I blow you".

I answered her as she had answered me when her mouth was full; "Mmm."

She squealed when I did that. "You know that I love how you taste but I wasn't sure how you felt about it. You know, as a guy."

I stopped and told her that she was delicious.

"You mean your cum is delicious. But you're only getting a little bit and it's all precum right now. I should make you eat it all out of me sometime and then see if that changes your mind. Would you like that?"

"Mmm huh," I replied.

"You really would? I'm serious now," she said, rather surprised and needing to hear me say it.

"Mmm huh," I repeated.

"Then stop eating me and fuck me some more and maybe I'll surprise you," she said.

I reluctantly stopped and moved back up as she requested.

"Get me all wet with your cock again and then you can go back down and don't stop until I cum. I want to cum using your tongue tonight, okay honey," she said.

Who could argue with that? So I slid back into her pussy.

We fucked for the second time now, until she was literally dripping wet again and then she stopped me.

"Go back down on me now, I'm ready and I want to cum in your mouth."

I muttered something unintelligible as I was ready to cum too. I must have fucked her for forty minutes total, if you added the two times together. The last thing I wanted to do at that moment was to pull my cock out of her wet pussy.

Still, I complied with her wishes and pulled out of her steaming gash. Then I slowly moved down her gorgeous body and my mouth was soon reunited with her pie.

She said she was ready to cum and she wasn't kidding. Her clit was swollen. I had never seen her so physically excited.

She grabbed me rather roughly, by my head, and plunged my face into her pussy.

There was an audible wet smack, as my face made contact with her.

She said, "That's it. I'm gonna cum now any second in your mouth. Please, put your finger in my ass too and suck me!"

It was too bad she hadn't let me finish inside of her, I thought to myself. She's never gonna go through with serving me a creampie tonight, I thought.

Boy, oh boy, when she came it a big one. Her back arched up off the bed, like I'd never seen before. Then she cried out loudly as her juices gushed out of her and into my mouth.

I swallowed everything she had to give me. She continued with her death grip on my head and pressed herself tightly against my mouth. She used my mouth as a receptacle for her fluids and I didn't miss a drop.

Once her orgasm finally subsided, her clit was way too sensitive to touch. So I slid back up and positioned my cock to go back inside her and finish. I needed to cum real bad after watching her get off.

But to my disbelief she stopped me.

"No stop, you can't go back inside me yet, I'm still too sensitive. Besides I'll never be able to cum again anyhow," she said.

Before I could object she said, "Never mind, just roll over and I'll finish you with my mouth instead."

She pushed me on my back and devoured my pole. It felt sooo... good. She sucked me real slow at first and then began massaging my balls at the same time. After about ten minutes of this, I was going insane from my need to cum.

She pulled her mouth away from my cock and said, "Oh, they feel so full, are you almost ready to cum?"

"Oh fuck yeah, any second," I muttered.

She had a wicked smile on her face for some reason and then she resumed her sucking. I knew it would literally be any second now and so did she. My legs began to tremble and I was clawing at the mattress. My cock swelled even more and began throbbing when all of a sudden, she stopped.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?" I said with desperation in my voice.

She looked up at me and said, "I changed my mind. I think I can cum again, so go ahead and go back inside me, okay?"

"What?" I said.

I tried not to panic, but I was only a moment from cumming and knew that it would take her a while to get off again.

"I don't know if I can last..." I began saying but she cut me off.

"You'll be fine, now please fuck me already," she begged.

I kept my mouth shut, got off my back. I got between her legs and grabbed my cock. It was wet and purple and throbbing.

"Hurry," she said and grabbed my hand, as it held my cock, and pulled it back to her wet, velvety snatch.

She groaned as it touched her pussy.

I entered her and pushed passed its lips until my cock bottomed out inside of her.

I knew I was a goner. She was so warm and wet.

Slowly, I began pumping into her again. In less than five minutes, I felt my balls tingling. So I fought through my urgent need to cum by slowing down the pace and then finally I had to stop all together.

Frustrated she said, "What the..., why are you stopping? I want to cum."

I told her that I didn't want to cum until she did.

"Oh, okay. Then just go slow baby. Can I do anything to help?" she said, very understandingly.

"Help me take my mind off of cumming," I said as I began slowly fucking her again.

She reached between my legs and began rubbing my balls.

"Like this?" she said and giggled.

Why was she tormenting me? I almost lost control.

"No, please stop that. It's too much," I stammered.

"Oh my, they felt so full when I rubbed them. Do you want to suck on my toes then?" she asked innocently.

My cock throbbed even harder when she said that. Kissing her feet has always been a fetish of mine and one that rarely gets indulged and she knew it. What was she up to?

Her legs were up on my shoulders. She rubbed her foot on the side of my face and when I turned towards it, she took her big toe and slid it in my mouth.

"Mmm, that feels nice," she said.

"Oh yeah," I mumbled back with my mouth now full of foot.

"Lick in between my toes when you're done with that toe and when they're all squeaky clean, you can suck on the rest of my piggies too, okay?"

I had to think of something quick. I felt the cum moving towards my cock so I reached down and squeezed it hard and thankfully it bought me a little time.

I always loved her feet and this was the first time she'd ever indulged my foot fetish like this. I sucked and licked her feet and really concentrated on them. She was laughing and having fun with me but this distraction was working.

After about five minutes, she stopped me. "Stop, it tickles too much. Besides, they're cleaner now than when I got out of the shower this morning."

I was disappointed as she pulled her foot away from my face but my cock was still buried, deep inside her. So who could complain?

Without a distraction anymore, I had to stop again or I was going to pop.

Frustrated, she finally said, "I can't take it anymore. Just go ahead and cum and then you can make me cum with your mouth," she told me.

"You mean it?" I said.

"Yes and hurry, I need to cum so bad and you're driving me crazy with your stopping and starting, just cum already and fill me up," she said.

I began thrusting hard and deep and then it began. When I came and it felt like I was a volcano who was putting an endless stream of lava into her pussy.

"Oh my gosh, I can feel it. It's getting so warm and soupy in there. You like your soup warm, don't you? I made sure your balls were full for you tonight too," she said with a sinister tone in her voice.

I kept thrusting until finally, I was drained. I slumped down across her chest completely exhausted.

Then I felt her squeezing my cock with her pussy. It was like an invisible hand, milking out every last drop.

She hugged me and then pushed my shoulders down.

"Let's go mister, you still have some work to do," she said.

She was pushing me out of her cunt and wanted my tongue to finish her off.

"Hurry up and eat me, please. I'm almost there," she said.

I was still half dazed. After a man cums, his libido disappears and he needs to rest. But she needed me.

My deflating cock slipped out of her sloppy cunt and dragged across the sheets. She kept pushing urgently on my shoulders until I reached her "promised land".

"Go get that creampie you've been asking me for. That is what you call it?" she asked me.

"Yes, that's it," I said.

"Good, well go and get it before it gets cold or leaks out of me. I don't know what was harder; keeping you from cumming as long as I did or understanding this creampie thing of yours," she said and laughed.

Now I was back, facing that familiar target. But this time, it reeked of my semen, too.

Her pussy looked battered. We had been fucking for a very long time. It was red and shiny all around her hole. Her pussy lips where still open, as if an invisible cock was still in it. I looked a little closer and I could see her engorged clit as well as a milky white pearl beginning to collect at the entrance to her pussy.

I leaned in and felt the heat radiating out from her. I positioned my tongue at her clit, intending to stay high and avoid the mess at first. What I wanted so badly before, I wasn't sure I wanted anymore after my orgasm.

She said, "Eat my sloppy pussy and make me cum already. This was your idea so hurry up and start sucking it out of me. I told you that I was going to make you eat it all one day and today is your lucky day."

She sensed my hesitation and grabbed my head. Then she pressed it against her crotch with a wet smack. If staying high was ever going to be a plan, it was over.

I gingerly lapped at her cunt which met with an instant rebuke from her.

"What the fuck are you doing? Stop teasing me! You put it in there, now go and suck it out of me like you said you wanted."

She was right.

"You told me how delicious your cum tasted before, so now is your time to show me how much you really love it. I need to cum and you said you wanted to do this, so start sucking harder!"

She was right, so I relented and began to probe her deeply with my tongue. My cream began to pour into my mouth.

"This is so fucking gross. I'm sorry but I can't believe you wanted to do this."

I thought to myself that if I didn't change her mind on this, that this would be my one and only creampie with her.

So, I began gobbling my load from her like I was dying and the cure was my cum. Minutes later, I felt her body stiffen a little and then she yelled, "That's it. Oh..., I'm gonna cum any second, so don't stop!"

She was like a woman possessed.

There seemed to be no end to the amount of hot sticky cum that was running into my mouth and my libido was beginning to return. I wanted more.

"I'm cumming!! Oh fuck, I'm cumming in your mouth!!!" she yelled as she exploded in pleasure.

I drove my tongue even deeper into her hole and felt her pussy contracting around my tongue. She pushed on the back of my head with both of her hands. She wanted my tongue as deep inside her as possible.

She did say she liked a full feeling in her pussy when she came.

I swallowed our combined love mixture as she burst across my tongue with her release. Her cum tasted sweeter than ever before. When she was done, she pushed me away.

"Stop it, I can't take anymore."

That was almost ten years ago and we never repeated the creampie eating again, though I don't know why. Apparently, I couldn't sway her that day.

I could never ask for another one without feeling uncomfortable. She told me I was weird for wanting to eat her like that. I knew that it wasn't, but she just wasn't comfortable with the idea.

I still wasn't ready to completely give up.

You see, a few weeks later in mid blowjob, I broached the subject of me tasting my cum again.

"Why don't you ever kiss me after?"

She said, "we always kiss after you finish."

"No, I mean before you swallow my cum," I said.

"What? Why do you want me to do that?" she asked, after almost choking.

I said, "Please?"

She seemed pleasantly amused with my request.

"Let me get this straight. You still want to swallow your own cum. Now I'm supposed to kiss you while it's still in my mouth?

"That's what I'm asking for," I said quietly.

"Well why not," she said and began sucking on me extra hard. Minutes later, I unloaded a massive load into her mouth.

As I came, she rubbed my nuts to make sure they emptied themselves out. She pumped my cock and kept just the head of my cock in her mouth. Her lips were sealed tightly around it as I filled her mouth till her cheeks billowed out slightly.

I watched as she then slipped me out of her mouth.

"Mmm," was the only way she could communicate with me as she slid herself back up to my face and leaned over mine. Her long hair fell gently across my face as her soft, full lips were being pressed to mine.

I couldn't wait and thrust my tongue roughly into her mouth and then she opened hers.

The flood gates were now open. Slowly at first, the warm cum began pouring into mine. Then it flowed faster. We kissed passionately before she broke off the kiss. I tasted and then swallowed my own salty cum and it tasted delicious.

It was different from how I remembered my creampie. Simply put, there was a lot of more of it this time around. I guess some of it never left the confines of her cunt on that day but I got it all today.

She looked at me and said, "Wipe your chin, there's some of your cum on it."

Suddenly, she laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"Don't you think that sounded like something that you would be telling me?"

It did sound weird when she put it that way.

She then got kind of quiet. As we cleaned up, she kept looking at me as if she wanted to ask me something. Then as we got back into bed to relax, she began to share her reflection on our encounter.

"Why did you want to kiss me like that?" she asked.

I told her that I was curious and besides that, she always swallows my cum.

"Well duh, I'm your wife but that's a weird curiosity you have there for a guy. First a creampie and now this, what's next?" she asked me.

I got defensive.

"I guess I'm weird then," I said.

She sensed I was backed into a corner.

"It's okay with me, but please tell me, that you don't want anyone else's cum. Do you?" she asked.

"So you don't want to suck or then swallow someone else's cock or..."

"No, I'm not curious like that," I said and cut her off.

"You said you were curious before," she said.

"Not about anyone else's, just mine," I said.

"Okay then, as long as you just want to swallow your own cum," she said and turned away laughing a little to herself.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"Most women hate cum and would be thrilled with this arrangement," she replied.

A few days later, as she was blowing me, she looked up at me just before I came. She was on her knees and my legs were trembling with anticipation.

"Do you want me to kiss you tonight after you cum?"

"Yes, of course I do," I answered her.

"Say 'please' or I won't do it," she said.

"Please let me swallow it," I said.

She stroked me and said, "That's not good enough."

"Please let me swallow my cum!" I said desperately.

"Much better," she said and resumed her sucking.

She was starting to enjoy this new game of mine too! My load was enormous and as I finished up in her mouth, she stood up and pushed me down on the edge of the bed roughly.

She leaned over my face and kissed me. She pushed her tongue between my lips and then opened her mouth widely.

Cum began coating my tongue and filling my mouth. Then she forced everything from her mouth into mine. It was less of a kiss this time and more of a transference.

It still amazed me how thick and hot it always was. It coated my tongue and then filled my mouth. I swallowed it all down as she stared at me.

"Whew, that was a good one you just had. I gave you everything this time too," she said.

"I know," I replied with a grin.

"What am I going to do with you? If you ever wondered what a cumshot tasted like before, you know now," she said and smiled at me.

Unfortunately, she stopped swapping my cum with me a few BJ's later. I was confused.

This made me wonder how she really felt about it doing it and I didn't want to jeopardize our relationship.

Well since then we have been together ten years. I decided it has been long enough and I decided it was time to test the waters again.

cpluver
cpluver
1,409 Followers
12