A Creative Challenge Ch. 23

Story Info
Artist & model go beyond a professional relationship.
3.6k words
4.64
34.3k
2

Part 23 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pvidal
Pvidal
65 Followers

Over the next week or so, Amy raised the general level of nakedness around the resort.

Her open enthusiasm for not wearing clothes was infectious, and whereas before, the Pool Bar and the beach were supposed to be 'clothing optional' areas, now they almost became 'naked obligatory', and the rest of the resort became 'topless expected'. Not everyone joined in, but most did. A couple of more conservative guests left midweek even though they had booked for longer, but several men and even a couple of women quietly said a grateful thankyou to me or to Amy at various times for helping to lower their inhibitions and be more open to new experiences.

The stories of these women were strikingly similar. Once their initial barriers were down and they had experienced the joys of a little nudity and a little public exhibitionism, they felt more liberated, and their whole attitude to the resort, to their husbands, to their sex lives, and even to their own life in general relaxed and improved.

The beautiful weather and the now more erotically charged environment kept Amy in a state of almost constant wet horniness, and we made love several times each day, in all sorts of places, on the beach, waist high in the sea, on our deck, even late one evening in the pool of the Pool Bar with a mango daiquiri in our hands. We were always fairly careful about it, but sometimes we had a small audience and just didn’t care. My fantasy had always been to make love in public in such a way that nobody could see or knew it was happening – secret exhibitionism – but now that element of secrecy seemed less important. I was becoming more exhibitionist than before and I now felt, like Amy did, that it was a real buzz to have someone watch you fucking, especially when both you and the watcher – or watchers – know what's happening.

I was still in the bed one morning, doing what I most loved to do, which was looking at Amy without her clothes on. She was in profile to me, standing silhouetted in the doorway between the big main villa room and the deck, leaning back against one of the architraves. One of her feet was on the doorpost behind her at about knee level, and her head was leaning forward with her hair tumbling over and obscuring her face. At that moment., I desperately wanted something to draw on, but I had decided this was to be a real vacation and I hadn't brought even the smallest of sketch books with me.

"Amy, I don't think I can cope with much more of this. You are so beautiful I am in physical pain over here," I said, drinking in the silhouette that was the curve of her breast and nipple against the light, savouring the taut sweep of her buttock behind the tucked up leg, and enjoying the smile I had brought to her face with my compliment. "What wouldn't I give for a pencil and a drawing pad right now."

Amy pushed herself away from the deck door, walked over towards the front door, and pushed a button set into the wall.

"What did you just do?" I asked.

"I called Buckingham. That's the butler call button."

"Why did you call him?"

"He said he would get anything we want. Well, you want a drawing pad and some pencils. And if you do, so do I."

I had no idea where our butler was going to get those things, but I thought there was no harm in asking.

"What do you think of Buckingham?" said Amy.

"He seems very nice. Why?"

"I meant what do you think of his body?"

"He's in fine shape," I understated, not wanting to risk being physically compared with Buckingham, even theoretically.

"FINE shape?" said Amy scornfully. "That's like calling Hurricane Katrina a 'light shower'. Sam, I think he may have the best body I have ever seen on a man. He's HOT."

There was nothing much useful that I could say about that, so I didn't say anything, and waited. I had a feeling that she had been thinking for some time about what she was going to say next.

"Sam, I want to get him naked, and I if you want to do some drawing that gives us a great excuse. We talked about getting a man to model with me one day, and I can't think of anyone better."

"Did we talk about that? I don't remember any discussion. When you wanted to get Tracey to the studio I recall you said that you weren't thinking of getting a man to model with you."

"I said 'not yet'. And that was then, Sam, this is now. What do you think?"

"He certainly is beautiful. We'll ask him if you like." I thought for a moment whether to ask the obvious question, but I decided it was better to know the answer. "Do you want to fuck him?"

"Sam, are you kidding? Of course I'd like to fuck him. Will I fuck him? I doubt it, if that's what you're worried about."

"Well, it's an idea that's not without its potential dangers from my point of view. I wouldn't want to fly home from here alone."

She looked at me in some surprise and laughed. "Like I might drop out and come and live with our butler in some tropical jungle hideaway? I don't think so."

She made it sound like a foolish idea, but I didn't think that some scenario like that was as impossible as she was suggesting.

"You wanted me?" said Buckingham from our open doorway.

"Come in, Buckingham. Yes we do," said Amy. "Come and sit out here with us for a minute."

She took him onto the deck and we all sat round the timber table.

"You probably don't know this but Sam's a famous artist, and he wants to do some drawing. We would like to get a drawing pad and some big soft pencils and maybe a few sticks of charcoal and stuff. Can you do it?"

"I'm sure we can. If we don't have anything like that in the resort Jimmy could buy supplies for you in Kingston when he does the airport run later this morning."

"See, I told you he could get whatever you wanted," Amy said to me.

"Buckingham, are you interested in earning some extra money while we're here?" I asked.

He was not quick to answer this question. Working at the resort was probably a good job by Jamaican standards, and he wouldn't want to jeopardise that, but the Jamaican dollar was not a high-value currency, and he probably earned about half what a bus-boy at McDonalds would earn at home.

"It depends what you want me to do. The rules here are very strict about engaging in 'personal services' with any of the guests." The way he said the words 'per-son-al ser-vic-es' left no doubt at all what he was talking about. "That's completely forbidden, but you would be surprised how often I get that sort of offer."

"Oh no, I wouldn't be at all surprised," said Amy with a smile. I suspected that inwardly she was disappointed that Buckingham was making it clear from the beginning that fucking any of the guests was out of the question.

"It's up to you, and I don't know how they define 'personal services', but all we want you to do is model for me for a few hours while I draw you. Amy will model for me as well, and the standard rate is twenty-five dollars an hour. What do you say?"

"Jamaican dollars or US dollars?"

"Whichever you prefer."

"How about English pounds?" he said, not expecting me to say yes, but I knew that Amy was very keen to get Buckingham buck naked, so I thought 'what the hell', and nodded.

His eyes widened. I could tell that was extremely attractive to him.

"That's more than I make in a whole day. What's the catch?"

"It's not a catch, but you have to lose those board shorts."

"Model nude?"

"Of course."

"That's all?"

"Model nude for me, with Amy, that's all. Twenty-five pounds an hour. When can you do it?"

"I'm on call for you and my other guests 24 hours a day, but unless someone calls, most of the day is my own. As long as I can answer my pager and take a break if someone else wants me, I can be here almost anytime."

"If Jimmy can get the art supplies, how about this afternoon?"

"First I need to talk to Marlee, my fiancée, make sure she thinks it's alright if I do this."

"Your fiancée?"

"You've met her already, the night you got here. She was on reception."

"I remember her," said Amy. "Beautiful girl. Do you think she'll mind?"

"No, I don't think she'll mind. Neither of us would work here if we had a problem with nudity. She also told me that you made quite an entrance when you arrived. She said I would be seeing a lot of you."

"She was right. In fact, there's not much of me that you haven't already seen."

Buckingham stood up and headed towards the door. "Jimmy's leaving soon, I need to get your art supplies organized." And he was gone.

"I was hoping to get him to audition for the job first."

"You mean you wanted him to drop his pants."

Amy was more nervous than I had ever seen her before, anticipating modelling with Buckingham. She wasn't expecting him to risk his job and have sex with her like she did when she was modelling with Tracy, but the erotic possibilities of both of them being naked and spending some time skin to skin with him, turned her on more than she was prepared to admit.

We had some brunch at one of the cafes first, then we went for a pleasant quiet stroll along the beach, plunging into the surf a couple of times just to cool down, before going back to our villa for a shower and a nap.

The beachside 'villa' was really one large airy hut, with a huge bed with a mosquito net at one end, open beams with a palm leaf thatched roof, polished wooden floors with a sofa and some beanbags in the middle, and a shower at the other end. The shower was just a big metal disc with holes in the bottom of it hanging from the ceiling over a small grate in the floor. A chain attached to a valve in a pipe above the disc turned the water on and off and there was no screen or curtain around it at all. It sounds very crude, and was designed to look rustic and primitive, but for all its simplicity it was surprisingly effective. I liked it more than any other shower I'd seen, partly because it gave me an uninterrupted view every day of Amy bathing herself while I was lying drowsily in bed.

Amy soaped her whole body, washed her hair, then carefully made sure her pussy was shaved smooth as silk. Her fingers went from checking for stubble to massaging her clit in about ten seconds, and by the time she came out of the shower, she had had two orgasms, and her pussy lips were swollen and flushed a brighter pink than the rest of her body. She told me later that she thought I was asleep, and that she would have put on more of a show for me if she had known I was watching her every move.

When Buckingham returned he was carrying a small sheet of plywood and two large cartridge paper drawing pads. Marlee walked into our villa behind him, carrying a small plastic shopping bag which turned out to be full of pencils and charcoal sticks and erasers.

I could tell Amy was not expecting this new development and was somewhat taken aback by Marlee's presence at first, but she was careful not to show her annoyance, welcoming them both. Marlee didn't seem at all surprised to find neither of us wearing any clothes.

"You understand we don't want to lose our jobs, so we have to be careful," said Marlee. "When Buckingham told me he was going to model for you, I googled your names on the office computer. Whooo, you two have done some HOT stuff. You're famous people."

She said this in an admiring rather than critical way, fanning her face expressively with her hand to emphasize 'HOT stuff'.

"If you don't mind, I would like to watch you work. Just to be safe. Is that OK?"

"Of course," I said. "I am sure there are some things that you wouldn't want your man to do, and we respect that."

I couldn't see any reason to object to her staying around. She was a very lovely girl, and I hoped that Buckingham might be less inhibited with his woman in the room at the same time. I threw all of the cushions from the sofa onto the bed and put two chairs face to face at the end of the bed. I sat on one of the chairs and propped up the plywood board on the seat of the other as a makeshift easel.

"Ready?" I said.

Buckingham stood somewhat awkwardly next to his fiancée, not sure what to do next. I knew Amy would take control of the situation and she did. She calmly walked towards him.

"I think we should get rid of these first, don't you?" she said, taking the waistband of his shorts in her hands and squatting in front of him, taking his pants down with her. Marlee stiffened, her eyes widened, and her hands clenched into fists. Her body language said that in any other circumstances, Amy would by now be on her back in the process of losing several clumps of her hair and possibly a couple of teeth.

Amy's face was now level with Buckingham's cock, which was gracefully arching forward and straight down. It was not spectacularly long or unusually thick, but it was almost perfectly cylindrical, and very smooth. It was also shinier and darker than the skin on the rest of his body, so it looked like it had been carved from a piece of fine-grained ebony, then polished. Amy paused in front of it admiring its unusual beauty, then stood up. She turned and looked at Marlee, whose eyelids had narrowed into slits and were shooting daggers back. Amy quickly pursed her lips as if to whistle and fanned her face in an exact parody of what Marlee had done when she said 'HOT stuff' to us earlier, and both of them burst out laughing, Marlee shyly bringing her hand up to her mouth and giggling behind it.

Having very successfully broken the tension of the moment, Amy took Buckingham's hand and stepped up onto the low bed, leading him with her.

"How do you want us, Sam?" she said.

I wanted to start slowly and gently to get both the newcomers comfortable with what we were doing, so I sat Buckingham down leaning casually back against the wall, his legs straight out towards me with his feet apart. His cock fell casually to one side resting on the top of his thigh. I sat Amy next to him in profile, hugging her knees, her back against his arm, but facing away from him. I thought she might be unhappy at not being able to look at him, but she didn't show it, and patiently did what I asked. Together, they looked like two lovers who were not talking to each other, and I quickly tried to capture some sense of their isolation despite their proximity. The tonal contrast between their bodies was dramatic, and I knew that this was going to be a fun and productive session.

Ten minutes later, I tore this first sheet off the pad and tossed it behind me. From the corner of my eye, I saw Marlee pick it up and look at it.

Next, I asked Buckingham to sit up, one leg tucked sideways under him, leaning with one elbow on the other knee. I placed Amy kneeling up to one side half behind him, her arms around his neck, her head down beside his cheek, her hair flowing down his chest. From there, she would be able to feel every beat of his pulse in his neck, be able to smell his skin, and see the slightest twitch in his cock. His body language was immobile and indifferent. Hers was clinging and pleading.

I started to get excited at the ease with which these two contrasting beautiful bodies could be made to communicate powerful emotional relationships. I began to wonder how far I could push this capability, how much erotic electricity I could spark between them.

I dropped the second finished drawing in the same place as the first. Marlee had moved closer to my shoulder just behind me so that she could see the figures as I could see them and see my drawing as it emerged from the whiteness of the paper.

This time, I asked Amy to lie on her side, curled up but facing me, and I positioned Buckingham behind her, spooned into her back, with his arms round her torso, enveloping both her breasts and arms together. I brought his upper leg over her hip so that his foot was on the bed in the space at the center of her curled body. I knew that his cock would now be nestling intimately in the crack between her buttocks, but the pose looked so good, with Amy so diminished and vulnerable wrapped up by this big, strong, man that I was prepared to risk the consequences of pressing them together in this way.

I looked over my shoulder at Marlee to see how she was handling this new level of intimacy between her man and my woman, but I needn't have been concerned. She was entranced, her breathing quickened like someone whose heartbeat was elevated in the middle of a brisk walk, her eyes wide and active, looking with an intensity she was probably unused to. As I turned in her direction she looked at me.

"I wasn't expecting…. I had no idea what…" She was having some difficulty expressing herself clearly, so she stopped and took a deep breath. "I mean, some of the newspaper reports I read called your work pornographic, but this is not like that. This is beautiful."

"Yes it is, Marlee," said Amy without moving from her cocooned pose, as I started drawing again. "But then it's a helluva turn on as well, isn't it?"

Marlee giggled again behind her hand, nodding, then said "Uh-huh. Sure is."

The pose was beautiful, but I could tell Amy was finding it difficult to remain still. I had my suspicions why this was so, and several minutes later, Amy confirmed them and offered a perfectly timed solution to her problem.

"Marlee, there's a part of your man behind me that seems to have a mind of its own. I don't mind it knocking on my back door, but I am in serious danger of breaking one of the rules. I'm so wet, he'll slip in by accident if I stay here much longer. It should be your ass down here for this one. What say we swap places?"

"Oh, no… I couldn't…" said Marlee, but she was not saying it with conviction and Buckingham knew it.

"Will you pay the same rate for Marlee, too?" he said to me, sensibly sorting out the business side of the relationship first.

"Of course," I said.

"Come on, baby. You can do this."

Amy uncurled herself and separated from her posing partner. Marlee made up her mind, then started to shed her clothes, slowly at first and then more quickly. Amy turned to look at the source of her discomfort which was now fully engorged and a lot bigger than it had been when she pulled Buckingham's pants off. She gently reached down and felt it carefully with her fingertips, then she cupped it in her hand to feel its weight, holding it tenderly for a moment or two before somewhat reluctantly letting it go.

She stood up and turned to face a now also naked and very beautiful black woman. Marlee was similarly proportioned to her in overall size, but more voluptuous, noticeably bigger in both her buttocks and her breasts, despite having both her arms crossed in front trying to conceal as much of her chest they could. As they passed each other on the bed to change places, Amy reached up and took Marlee's face between her hands, then closed her eyes and kissed her on the lips, not like a lover would as much as how a very close friend might. As her hands left Marlee's face, she took hold of the more bashful girl's hands and gently but firmly uncrossed them and pulled them away from her breasts, so that she could unashamedly admire them. Amy gently felt the shape and heaviness of one of them with a slow caress which finished with one fingertip stroking the very end of an excited nipple.

Marlee knelt down and took up the same position in Buckingham's arms as Amy had, snuggling her backside into him. She reached one arm behind her and felt his erection with a smile on her face.

"Damn, boy. Did you let some white woman do that to you?"

Pvidal
Pvidal
65 Followers