A Cuckold is Seduced Ch. 02

Story Info
The cuckolding is consummated.
2k words
4.32
301.4k
116
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of a story involving cuckolding and male power exchange. Please read no further if this offends you.

---------

I was on my knees, helping my wife Kelli attach her garter belt to her stockings. I leaned forward and planted on a kiss on her newly trimmed pussy.

"Now, now," she said, "Let's save that for Ron."

Based on the email that he sent me, I knew Ron was outside the bedroom walking around our house. He was rifling through my CD's, looking at our photos, learning everything he could about the relationship he was now about to conquer. This beautiful black Adonis had already seduced both of us. He was completely inside of our heads. Now he was about to consummate our submission to him by fucking Kelli.

Kelli and I walked out of the bedroom. Ron was sitting on our couch flipping through our wedding album. "Who is this?" he asked, pointing to Kelli's maid of honor.

"Oh, Bethany. She's a friend from college."

"She's cute. Is she married?"

"Yes, and lives here in town."

"Good, I might want you to introduce me to her and her husband."

Ron put the album down and stood up to look at Kelli. She smiled and did a turn-around for him. "Kelli," said Ron, "was there ever any doubt in your mind that you wanted to be my slut?"

"No, from the first time I met you I wanted you."

"Kelli, tell your husband how easy it was for me to seduce you."

"Oh, he knows. You 'accidentally' ran into me outside of my office, you offered to buy me a cup of coffee. You asked me if I've ever cheated on Jack -- which of course I hadn't."

"And this won't be cheating either; he'll enjoy this more than you."

"Oh, I understand. Anyway, you cut to the chase. You asked me if I wasn't married if I would date you. Of course I said 'yes'. Then you said, 'what about if it was ok with Jack, would you date me then?' I just laughed."

"Then I told you that it was more than ok with Jack, that he would love it."

"Right, and I didn't believe you. You told me to ask him. Then you handed me my own panties. You told me how Jack had given them to you. If I wasn't so horny, I would have been upset. Then you told me go home and ask him. You gave me your number. You said to call you when I had talked to Jack."

"But you didn't call that night."

"No, I was nervous. It was the next night. That's when he gave me the Emily Addison book... from 'Around Her Finger'... just like you said he would. Anyway, we all know what happened then. You sent the email, and here we are now."

"The 'Around Her Finger' site cracks me up. All that talk about loving female authority and having a gentle on-ramp to wives dominating their husbands. These men think they can put their wives in control and it will all be just orgasm denial and doing her laundry after that. They don't realize that once the door is opened, their wives will walk through it and right into the arms of real men like me. And you are my case in point. You are all set to become my married, white slut. And your husband here is all set to become your cuckold. Aren't you, Jack."

"Yes," I nodded.

"Kelli, you don't mind if I make him my slut also? "

"What do you mean?" asked Kelli.

"I'm pretty sure he'll want some of my black cock also. Would you like to watch him suck my cock, maybe lick your juices off my cock."

Kelli, stared at him intensely. "You do whatever you want with him, I don't care."

Ron laughed. "Jack, take your clothes off and wait out here."

I started stripping. Ron picked up the glass of wine that I had poured him earlier. I finished taking off my clothes and looked at him.

"Kneel down." He towered above me as I took my place in front of him. He extended the glass of wine and placed his huge hand on the top of my head, tilting it back so that I was looking up into his eyes. "Tell me what you want."

"Please fuck my wife. Cuckold me."

"That's going to my pussy for now on. Come over here, Kelli."

"She walked over and Ron put his arm around her. Kiss it, Jack. Kiss it goodbye. That pussy belong to me now. Turn around, bitch." Kelli turned around. Ron pulled the cheeks of her ass apart revealing her asshole to me. "And that ass, that ass is mine also. Kiss it, Jack. Kiss my little bitch's sweet asshole. There you go... get your tongue in there. I don't think that little hole is ready for my cock, but your tongue seems to be just fine in there."

He pulled my head away and quickly leaned forward to look me right in the face. "Now you fucked up, Jack. If you had read my email to the letter, you would have seen that I wanted you to come out of the bedroom first, without her. Since you fucked up, you aren't going to get to watch as I fuck your wife for the first time. We'll call for you when we are ready."

With that, my wife headed into the bedroom and the door was shut behind them. I listened outside the door. I heard Ron telling Kelli to undress him. Then I heard him command her to suck his cock. Quiet moments passed. They were interrupted by repeated squeals of pain and pleasure euphorically intermingled as his massive black cock pounded my bride. Was she on her back, on her knees, lifted like a paper doll as he rocked her against his hips? I had no way of knowing. I heard muted whispers and then Kelli started screaming, "I love your cock, you own me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Finally, I heard Ron roar from behind the door. Then he laughed, as if mocking his prey. The door opened with me on my knees playing with my cock. Ron stood sweating and breathing heavy, his half-hard cock hanging magnificently between his legs, glistening with Kelli's fluids and dripping his own cum. Kelli lay on the bed, eyes half closed, smiling.

"Go to your wife," commanded Ron.

I walked up to Kelly and she reached out to take my hand. She pulled me to her and kissed me lovingly. "I love you so much," she said. Then, without a word, she pulled her hands up and onto my shoulders, then pushed me down between her legs. "You are such a good cuckold, baby. Eat my pussy. Eat Ron's cum from my pussy."

I did, and I my eyes rolled back in my head. I felt myself falling through space, flying dreamlike into another world. I felt at once loved and controlled. It might have been seconds, or it might have been hours, but suddenly Ron pulled me away from between her legs and put me to work on his cock. I licked and sucked hungrily, unaware that Kelli watched smiling.

Then I felt her fumbling with my cock. She was stroking me, slowly working my shaft and just barely touching my balls, the way she knew I loved it. Then suddenly, I felt my cock plunged into a bowl of ice water. I pulled my mouth off of Ron's cock.

"What's happening," I exclaimed.

"Relax, cuck. She's fitting you for a CB-6000. It's a male chastity device... this is their newest version. This way I'll know you're not fucking this pussy of mine, and she'll know you're not jacking off without permission. I've got a few things I'm going to want you to do this week. Do them all, and when I come back on Friday night, I'll release you."

"What sort of things?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I'll go over them with you. When she gets done locking you up, you can go get a piece of paper so you can write them down." Kelli continued affixing the device. The ice water had the chilling effect of shrinking my cock to an even more humiliating size in the presence of Ron. Then she affixed the harness around my balls and locked the shaft rings into place. I got up and ran to the kitchen to get some paper and a pencil.

"Run, cucky," laughed Kelli as I scurried out of the room. I have to admit, I was surprised by how quickly she had adapted to all of this. I came back in the room with the pad of paper and pen. Ron was sitting on the edge of the bed. Kelli was huddled up close to him with her arms around his neck.

"Kneel." I took my place in front of them. "First, get two sets of butt plugs... three in each set, each a little bigger then the next. You know what butt plugs are, cuck?"

"Yes, Sir."

"One set for you, and one set for her. I'm going to want to fuck this asshole, and I'm going to want her fucking yours. So you get those butt plugs, get some lube, and get her a strap-on. She's my bitch, and she's going to make you her bitch."

"He already is," laughed Kelli.

"Well, he'll know he is when you're fucking his ass. Next, everyone of my cuck husbands has a job to do. Your job will be washing my car. You can come by my apartment on Saturday mornings. The doorman will have the keys for you. I want it detailed, inside and out. Also, each of my cucks has a bill to pay. I left a credit card bill for you on your kitchen table. Every month, call to find out what the balance is and pay it. Understood?"

"Well, how much is...."

Ron interrupted me. "Shut the fuck up. I fuck your wife. You wash my car, you suck my cock, you pay my bills. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Next, for now on, this is my pussy." He pointed to Kelli's pussy. When she gives you permission, you can go down on it, but your cock stays out of it. For now on, this pussy is for black cock only. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes, I understand."

"I said that's what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"There's one exception, one way I let you fuck this pussy. You bring me another sweet piece of pussy and her cuck husband, you set them up, I let your cock slide inside this pussy again. Kelli, spread your pussy for him."

Kelli was seated on the bed, but she lifted one leg up and slung it over Ron's leg. She pushed the lips of her vagina open with her fingers. I closed my eyes and moved in to be able to smell the warm musk of their combined sex coming from her body.

"That will be your reward for recruiting another cuck for me. Can you do that for me?"

"I can try," I answered.

"Oh, I know you will. You know what I need now?"

"What, Sir."

"I need you to lick my balls, get me hard again."

As my tongue warmed his testacies his cock started to rise and stiffen. He lifted Kelli and turned her around to face him. He suspended her above his cock so that her pussy lips were positioned directly above him.

"Hey, cuck. She's a little dry."

I moved my tongue to her pussy. I wrapped it around the shaft of his cock so I could get to her clit. Kelli moaned and lifted her neck to receive Ron's mouth. I knew he was leaving a mark on her neck. He lowered her and her body swallowed the enormity of his manhood.

"You can leave now," said Ron.

I stood and left the room. I stared for a moment as I turned to shut the door behind me. It was over. He owned us both. My cock stiffened in the CB-6000. I had to find another couple for him. I had to be inside her again, if only for a moment.