A Cumming of Age Christmas Eve

Story Info
Constance, Peter & Patience join in Reindeer Games.
4.4k words
4.29
168k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers

"Poor Constance loses out every year because her birthday is Christmas Eve."

"Yeah, I bet she gets fewer presents."

"And no one really is in a mood to party. If there is one, it gets muddled in the season."

Patience Happenstance was discussing her sister with Peter, her fiancé. Patience had deflowered Peter on National Nude Day, and like most residents of Paradise Valley, they were taking advantage of year round warmth to lounge nude by their pool. Not their pool, exactly. Today, a week before Christmas, they were resting up at the Happenstance ranch, recovering from some afternoon delight. Patience's parents, unlike most at North America's biggest "Clothing Optional community", were not very liberal. It was not like most of repressed Mid America's twisted vision of a nudist colony – Paradise Valley was far from one big orgy- but few people besides Prudence Happenstance objected to caring tender physical expressions of love between their kids just because they were barely adults and not yet married. Patience of course, before Peter, had practiced her oral abilities on various classmates and neighbours without bothering about the 'loving' part. Though anyone lucky enough to enjoy the experience loved it. Patience was still Peter's only lover. Since Prudence was out, today they were lucky.

"This year, Constance turns 18. I think she deserves something special. And as her sister, I think I am the one to do it. "

"What did you have in mind?"

"You're part of the plan. Here it is..."

Christmas Eve arrived, as usual, December 24th that year. Constance Happenstance dragged through the day; almost wishing school was still in. Unlike her slightly older sister, Constance was not a cheerleader, nor particularly popular. Her few dates had been with other nerdy bookworms like her. Their few fumbling attempts to initiate sex play always ended as awkwardly as they began. Lately, Constance had given up trying. She had heard from kids at Paradise Valley High that her picture was next to the word "wallflower" in the dictionary. 'And Peter picked Patience,' Constance sighed. He was one of the few guys as uncomfortable with the wide open nudity of their town as Constance. She had dreamed of him falling in love with her, and then they could go off together to college, wear clothes like normal people, and live happily ever after. Constance hadn't figured on Patience. Just thinking about her sister made Constance angry. Patience was pretty. Constance knew she was plain. Patience was popular. Constance was not accepted. Patience had Peter. Constance had her trusty vibrator.

Where Peter's reluctance to embrace nudity had resulted from his sexual uncertainty (easily overcome by Patience's prodding), Constance was a fully sexual being. A solo sexual being, but entirely enthusiastic about the experience.

"It's just you and I again this year, Professor Pink," Constance told her rubber lover as she worked him into her open pussy for the second time that day. She had done it before she got out of bed that morning, retrieving him from under her pillow. She had been lying there, half asleep, dreaming of Peter, so it was easy to imagine the ridges on the realistic rubber sheathing were the prominences of his cock. Images of Peter's cock made Constance wet, and the pulsing toy easily pierced her labia. The 'special feature' extra tip snuggled against her clit, teasing it out of its hood. Constance alternately tugged and rolled the toy in her pussy. Each tug almost pulled it loose, removing the clitoral stimulator from play. Then, when she thrust it inside again, the buzz on her clit ran through her entire body. Constance had to bite her lower lip, tasting blood, to avoid waking up everybody at the ranch. She had added her fingers, imagining they were Peter's - that the tingle in her nipples was caused by him nipping at them. 'Oh, Peter, it's so good to feel full of your hard fat cock' she had moaned to her imaginary lover, repeating familiar routines. What Constance loved most about her adventures in solo sex though was how each time seemed fresh. She often wondered if that made real sex worth longing for. Then she would see Peter, her heart would flip and she would know - love was a drug, and she was an addict.

So there she was, just a few hours after her wake up sex, driving Professor Pink hard in and out of her greedy cunt, no gentle start like in the morning. This session was rough, animalistic, Constance's pussy muscles clenching tightly on the rubber, grabbing it, trying to hold it in, to prolong the rush. Her fingers were quickly slick with her own fluid, making it hard to grasp the handle. Catching her breath, she used her free fingers to twist her nipples, toying with each tit in turn. Constance had firm ripe breasts, which did not flop to the sides when she lay back. They had been late in blossoming, and not having become mountains, Constance still was self-conscious of her hills, the freshman 'sunken treasure' jokes all too easily replayed. Sometimes Constance liked to lick her juices off Professor Pink, pretending she was cleaning her lover's cock after simultaneous orgasms, but her birthday fuck was just straight fucking. Later, she hoped to sneak a trip out of town to the nearby city with the sex shop. She had her eye on a cute butt plug. 'At least I'll get one birthday present worth having if I buy it myself,' she thought. Thinking quickly gave way to reacting, though, as Constance twisted the vibrator, her moans growing into groans.

Little did Constance know that Patience and Peter were crouched outside her door, listening intently, their own hands roaming unconsciously over each other's bodies, totally turned on by what they were hearing.

"Sounds like our plan might work, Patience."

"Sounds like that's 'Peter' she keeps moaning. We better be quiet."

"Hard to do when you're tugging my cock so savagely."

"Let's go finish this in my room before we spoil Constance's Christmas gift."

Constance was beyond noticing any distractions. She was totally in her internal reality, a place where the rubber cock was replaced by Peter's hardness. Constance gasped though as she realized that the fingers squeezing her tits were not Peter's but Patience's. She paused only momentarily to acknowledge that her self loving had entered new territory. After years of resenting her sister, Constance was suddenly accepting a sexual attraction to her. The thought made this session even more intense. She moved her fingers from her tits to her clit, adding a fresh sensation to the two prongs of the toy. She continued thrusting Professor Pink in and out, fucking herself as hard as she wished Peter would. Lost in her dream, she started talking aloud.

"Oh, come in me Peter." She plunged the vibrator deep.

"Get your rocks off." She twisted it, withdrawing it halfway.

"Be greedy with me, like the rough man you are." Constance shoved the clit stimulator against her nub, while pulling fiercely with her fingers.

"I can take it harder than my sister. I will do whatever you want. I will do things she would never dream of." Her thighs squeezed around her hand, trapping the toy. Her hips bucked off the bed. Her fingers became a blur, as she fucked herself harder than ever. "Faster, Peter, faster," Constance screamed as she fucked herself to orgasm.

With an embarrassed sigh, Constance collapsed in her bed. Fear that someone had heard took the edge off her afterglow. As she lay there, she became aware of sounds traveling through the air vents. Lying quietly, she figured out that it was Patience and Peter. Listening intently, Constance made out the sounds of passion. The afterglow returned. She lazily grazed her fingertips gently across her nipples as she listened.

Constance heard Patience describing Peter's cock lovingly, paying tribute to her lover's endowment.

"I love this fat vein on the top." The sound was unmistakably a kiss. Assumed it was lips on a cock - harsher than lips on lips.

"And this ridge around the base of the helmet- it's so inviting. Your cock is like an ice cream cone. Licking around there is heavenly." Near silence followed in which Constance barely made out a soft slurping noise, almost drowned out by Peter's moans.

"Oh, Patience, do you think Constance will know how to stick her tongue tip in my pee slit just like you're doing now?"

Constance paused. Her fingers had drifted down from her breasts to toy with the soft down on her lower belly. She gasped, unsure if she had heard correctly. The mere possibility that she had – that Peter found her sexy- inspired her to plunge her fist deep inside her sodden cunt, fucking herself with a savage passion, uncaring now who heard.

From the other room, the noise of Peter plugging his hard shaft into Patience doggie style competed with Constance's cries. Patience began moaning. The two sisters had similar voices, so the harmony was exquisite.

"Peter, I've never felt you this hard. You've never fucked me so deep," Patience moaned, "I should get you thinking of Constance more often."

"The Happenstance sisters are the hottest duo in Paradise Valley. If I didn't have you, I would have dated Constance."

"Fucked you mean."

"Of course. She's one hot tight little 'made for fucking' machine."

Constance couldn't believe what she was hearing. The noise of Peter's cock slamming into Patience, and the sucking sound of Patience's cunt lips sucking it in, were bringing Constance close to cumming. Peter's confessions added to her fevered masturbatory pace.

"I bet you love the difference. I'm all soft and curvy. She's taut and muscled. All those years of gymnastics made her that way."

"I hear gymnasts can do great pelvic tilts."

'You bet I can,' Constance wanted to answer him, but instead heard several minutes of grunting fucking before Patience replied.

"We cheerleaders know a move or two."

Constance guessed the gentle thump was Patience twisting over onto her back, with Peter's stiff cock still trapped in her pussy. Or so she pictured as her fingers massaged her throbbing clit. The two lovers thumped the headboard against the wall. Constance reflected on how lucky it was that everyone else was out, preparing the barn for the mammoth Christmas Eve dance. 'I bet they don't even remember a birthday cake again,' Constance mused, destroying her moment just before she came.

The sounds of Peter flooding Patience with sperm completed her transition from nymph to bitch goddess. By the time she encountered her sister and future brother-in-law in the kitchen, there was no clue that she had been excited by their lovemaking. She completed the illusion by commenting "It's bad enough you two go at it like rabbits. Do you have to be so loud? I was napping, saving up energy for tonight. Though darned if I know why I even bother going."

Constance poured some OJ, slammed the fridge door, and stomped back to her room, ignoring Patience's response, "This is Mom's one big night of the year. She expects you to be on your best behaviour."

"Yeah," Peter added, "Christmas Eve at the Happenstance Ranch is a Paradise Valley tradition. Everyone will be there."

'If not everyone, then at least everyone worth fucking,' Constance found herself thinking a few hours later as she helped her parents greet guests at the party. 'Worth fucking but not tonight,' she continued talking to herself. 'Just because everyone here is nude, they all get very conscious not to turn it into something sexual. Pretty strange, if you ask me. Which you do, since you are me.' Constance giggled, earning a stern glare from her mother, the most uptight nudist in history.

What Prudence Happenstance didn't know was that her annual party was a rare exception to the community's standards. The well rummed egg nog had created a situation years before , where the mistletoe kissing got out of hand, with players kissing lots of things besides lips. It was just so tempting, with everything being right there and nakedly available. Couples and groups had paired off, vanishing out into the crisp winter air, or into the main house, to consummate their illicit passions. The first year it happened, Prudence had been unaware, busy in the mobile kitchen reaming out the poor caterer about something. Every year since, the fun had increased by the collective conspiracy to prevent Prudence knowing that her Christmas Eve party was the unofficial Paradise Valley 'Annual Orgy and Swap meet'. Prudence's husband, Miles, was now part of the plot, cooperating by placing the mistletoe inside the tack room, well away from Prudence's travels.

Perhaps the only person more distressed by this than Prudence (had she known) was Constance. It was a horrid way to mark her birthday each year. This year, turning eighteen, she felt both worse and better. Worse because her special day was about to be ignored again by her parents and hundreds of guests. Better because she was now old enough to join in what everyone referred to in code as 'Reindeer Games'.

True to Constance's guess, Prudence had even forgotten a birthday cake. 'It's not like I expect her to bake it,' Constance said to herself, 'but it would be nice if she asked the caterer to bring one. It's almost as if she forgot I was born tonight. Not like it's an easy date to forget.'

Constance pouted away the first several hours of the party, noticing the silent comings and goings of various individuals to the tack room, then pairs, trios and moresomes wandering further afield.

She contented herself with yet another trip to the punch bowl. She had lost count - was this four or five? And how many refills had the caterer's staff served her during the receiving line duties? Constance staggered a bit. 'Oops,' she thought, 'steady girl. Don't pass out before you find Peter. Wonder if he likes playing Reindeer Games.'

Suddenly, she grinned, starting to enjoy the evening. The first to notice was Mr. Pennywhistle, the Paradise Valley banker, notorious for his casting couch approach to hiring tellers. He also was the first to acknowledge her birthday. Pennywhistle laughed lecherously at Constance's condition. "Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday. Looks like you're a little Rudolph who is really ready to join in Reindeer Games. Eighteen and a red nose to boot. Care to show me the tack room?"

Pennywhistle clumsily grabbed at Constance's waist. She spun almost clear of his grab, only to manoeuvre the wrong turn, so her right boob ended up sliding into his meaty fist. He pumped it like a squeeze ball, making her ouch with pain. Constance quickly twitched her knee up, aiming at his hairy purple balls, but Patience arrived to defuse the crisis, saying, "Mr. Pennywhistle, your head teller, Miss Grumble, is holding a contest up in the loft with Heddy Steadfast. Mr. Steadfast dared them to prove whether Grumble really was worthy of the title 'head'. I hear they need fresh cocks to suck. Even that wrinkled prune between your legs might do."

Pennywhistle released Constance and rushed off towards the loft, drooling. The two sisters laughed heartily, sharing a moment for the first time in years. "Was that true?" Constance asked.

"No, but I bet he finds someone up there more interested than you."

"Who says I'm not interested."

"In Pennywhistle? Please - he's gross."

Constance laughed again, enjoying sharing with Patience. Being so different, yet so close in age, they had drifted apart during puberty, each jealous of the other. Thinking of sharing reminded Constance of who she really wanted to share with her sister, and the need to play innocent about Patience's plan for Peter.

"By the way, Sis, happy birthday." Patience gave Constance a big bear hug. Constance smelled the sweetness of grain alcohol and fruit juice on Patience. Before she could assess how drunk Patience was, though, Constance was distracted by the strange warm tingling flowing through her body. Her nipples stiffened, something which normally only happened after touching them. She noticed Patience's nubs pressing hard against hers. Twisting her torso to increase the friction, Constance boldly kissed her sister.

The spell was broken by Prudence's voice. "What have we here? How dare you two spoil my party by acting like harlots? Both of you - to your rooms now. I'll..."

The lecture was interrupted by a shout from across the barn. "Where's the mistletoe disappeared to?" someone complained.

Prudence huffed, "I guess I better go sort that out. Nothing goes right unless I do every little thing myself. I'll deal with you two later."

As they left the barn, the girls heard Alden Steadfast say to their father, "I guess that ends the Reindeer Games for tonight."

"More likely forever. I feel like Mrs. Grinch is about to steal Christmas. We better start now thinking of a new plan for next year." Miles Happenstance noticed his daughters, perhaps for the first time that year. "You two better get to the house in case your mother goes looking for you."

Patience took Constance by the hand, skipping out the barn up the path to the sprawling ranch house. "Remember how before the ranch made money, we had to share a room in the little cabin, until Dad built the big house?" Patience asked.

"Of course."

"That was the time I recall feeling closest to you, sis. How about we try sharing again tonight?"

'Sharing what?' Constance thought, grinning, but what she said was, "Your room or mine?"

"My idea, so my room."

The house was dark, only a few security lights on. The sisters paused inside the door and kissed, resuming what their mother had interrupted. This time, the softness of another young woman's lips warmed each of them equally, their tongues darting out in harmony, teeth parting with synchronicity. They hugged tightly, afraid to explore with fingers yet, tongues entwining, breath sharing. Their hands slid in unison down each other's back, pausing at their waists, their heads tilting to increase the depth of the kiss. They kneaded each other's ass, tentatively at first, then passionately, taking advantage of their mutual nudity to explore cracks and crevices, with increasing intimacy.

Constance felt one of Patience's fingers pierce her anal ring as several fingers and a thumb opened her pussy. She returned the favour, spreading Patience's labia wide with two hands, and then stabbing three fingers into her sister's cunt, furiously fucking her.

Patience felt her resolve weaken. She knew she was supposed to guide Constance upstairs where Peter was waiting. That was the plan. But like all plans, this one was giving way to improvisation. Then, Patience's knees grew as weak as her determination. She backed out of the clench. "Let's go upstairs, and get comfy."

Constance just managed to mew like a baby kitten, totally distracted from Peter, focused on the sweet taste of her own sister, wanting that taste to grow even more intimate. As Patience led her upstairs, Constance licked the nectar off her fingers, aching to taste the pussy from which it flowed.

Candlelight marked the door to Patience's room. Inside, Constance saw Peter, nude as usual, reclining on the bed. She laughed hysterically seeing the missing mistletoe, tied to his cock with a red ribbon.

"Want to play Reindeer Games?" Peter asked.

"Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas sis" Patience added, "our plan was for me to leave you. I thought I might sneak back in the doorway to watch. Now, I think I'll just join in. If you don't mind."

"Isn't joining in why they're called Reindeer Games?" Constance replied, diving onto the bed and inhaling Peter's hard cock, mistletoe and all into her mouth. She sputtered, the leafy green making her gag. Peter reached down and tossed it aside. She resumed deep throating his erection, instinctively knowing how to please him.

As Peter considered whether cocksucking prowess was a genetic trait, Patience joined in as promised, sliding underneath Constance's upraised pelvis. "Don't worry if he comes in your mouth, lil sister. Peter is good to get stiff again. The mouthful is your birthday present. A nice full pussy is our Christmas cumming of age present for you. Now, I need to taste your pussy. It looks so yummy. I've been imagining it all day. The real thing looks even tastier than my dreams."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers
12