A Dark Night with a Dark Stranger Ch. 12

Story Info
In the aftermath.
6.9k words
4.74
18.4k
14

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellstoires
Bellstoires
178 Followers

"Do you have a death wish?" Ragon asked Bell when they were back in the car together.

Cambridge drove behind them in Clyde's car, with Larissa, Sandra and Thomas for passengers. Both Clyde and Sameth followed the coven on foot, ensuring that the group were not followed. As soon as Ragon had heard Bell's recount of the events between her and Kiara he knew the terrible secret he had been keeping from her was out in the open.

He muttered instructions to the members of his coven, rushed Bell from the Elders estate, and hurriedly took the keys from the valet, screaming out of the driveway, past the high iron fence and into the night.

"She told me what happened to my parents?" Bell said flatly, and then thing that that she had been dying to ask burst from her, "why?"

"I don't know why she killed your parents..." Ragon began, but Bell cut him off.

"No. That's not the question. The question is why didn't you tell me?" Bell said, the anger so close to spilling over.

He had expected this.

"I wanted to," he began, uncertain how he could make her understand. Ragon sighed.

"But you didn't. I don't have a death wish. I had to know, I needed to know. You're a vampire. I get that you don't care about anything living, but these were my parents. Because of Kiara I missed out on a childhood; she took that from me," Bell said.

"I tried to tell you," Ragon confessed, "but every time I went to..." he paused, "I didn't want you to hate me." He has just been told that he doesn't care about anything living....and no reaction?

"Hate you; for saving me?" Bell asked incredulously, unable to make sense of Ragon's lame justification.

"Hate me, because the reason Kiara killed your parents was so she could lure me back to her," Ragon said sadly, connecting the dots that Bell had failed to.

"She didn't take me to lure you back; she told me that she wanted me dead," Bell said, and then added, "you tried to tell me?"

"In the alley way after..." he began, but Bell cut him off once again.

"That's what you meant the first time you went hunting with me, at that club, when I asked you why you choose me and you told me that I was special. That's when you should have told me," Bell said.

"You weren't special because Kiara had taken you; you were special because I wanted to save you. You were crying when I took you from her, screaming, and the moment I held you in my arms you quietened.

I felt you fall asleep as I raced you away from her, and for the first time in many, many years I felt something. There you were this bundle of life, not recoiling away from me, not shivering at my touch, and you made me feel alive; like it was ok for me to live again. You don't know how hard it was for me to let you go, to give you to the orphanage. But I knew I couldn't look after you, or give you a proper childhood. I watched you go inside, and unable to look away, I watched you grow up.

I was determined to keep you safe, and kept you always in my sight; it was selfish, but I needed you," Ragon said, suddenly stopping as he remembered Bell's words: 'she took me to kill me.'

"Why would Kiara want to kill you?" Ragon asked out-loud, more to himself.

"She said she had promised to," Bell replied.

"Promised who?" Ragon asked in fear.

"She didn't say, she was too busy trying to rip my throat out, like she did my mothers," Bell responded coolly.

"But how did you get away?" Ragon pressed.

"I already told you," Bell replied, unable to see why this of all things was what he was asking.

"I don't understand; she froze?" Ragon asked.

"Yep, just like a statue," Bell replied.

"How did you do it?" he asked.

"I don't know how, I closed my eyes and then when I opened them she was stuck in pause," Bell said.

Ragon considered her words. Most concerning to Ragon was what the hell had happened to Kiara. Was she still frozen at the Elders Halloween party? Did Kiara know that it had been Bell who had stopped her? Had the Elders perhaps found Kiara? Were they, at this very moment, questioning her to find out what had happened to her? Would the Elders be coming for Bell now?

All of these thoughts troubled his mind, as he pulled into the driveway, there were too many questions.

As soon as the car stopped Bell jumped out. Sandra was beside her in a flash, and soon Clyde and Sameth ran up to her too. They were looking at her with concern. One of her angel wings had been crushed by the way she had sat in the car, and it hung down low, giving her the appearance of a wounded bird.

Bell was not oblivious to the way the rest of the coven watched her, but she wasn't in the mood to talk to any of them. When Ragon opened the door a few moments later she moved straight inside, heard loud music, and gasped.

"What the hell?" she said.

In the living room was Patrick dressed as a zombie sailor, and Ryder wearing a pirate's costume. They were playing twister, their arms and legs wrapped intricately around each other, placed on various shades of coloured circles. Both were laughing comically, and Bell noticed with a pang of discomfort, that one of Ryder's arms had a large bite mark just over his wrist.

"What?" Patrick asked, looking up at her in surprise, "I told you I was ordering in. Did I miss something?"

It was all too much. Bell flung her mask on the floor and ran for her room. As soon as she was inside she broke down. For a moment she sat heaving on the floor, her legs pulled up tight to her chin as large tears spilled down her face upsetting her mascara. A small knock at her door caused her to pull her face up, but she ignored it. She didn't want to talk to anyone.

Another knock came, and Bell trying desperate to organise her thoughts managed to punctuate her sobs to say, "what?"

She didn't look up when she heard the door open slowly. She didn't want whoever it was to see her crying. Suddenly a small hand touched her shoulder.

The icy cold touch told her it was a vampire; but which one, she did not know. Still crying, she felt herself being lifted and moved into the bathroom. In the large mirror, peering up, she saw Ragon holding her. He settled her on the basin so that he was facing her and her large angel wings were pressed up against the mirror. With one hand he began wiping the mascara stained tears away.

"I'm sorry," he said.

Bell blinked back more tears but shook her head. She didn't know what to say or what to do.

"If there was some way that I could have changed all of this, been there a few moments earlier to save your parents from Kiara... I didn't tell you because I thought that Kiara had killed your mum and dad so that she could keep you, and I thought you would blame me for that.

I didn't want you to hate me. It was selfish," he said.

Listening to Ragon's words bought more tears to her eyes. She knew why he hadn't told her, even understood, but it didn't change the fact, that for 20 years she had wondered what had happened to them, and now tonight she knew.

"I should have realised that you needed to know. And tonight you almost died trying to find out. I won't ever keep anything from you again," he added.

Bell looked up gingerly at him. His words, which she thought would have burned her, were instead soothing.

"I understand," she whispered, and watched as Ragon's face, tense with anticipation, lightened immediately.

"All these years, I've watched you, hoped for you, cried with you, but now I see that all I have done is bought you more pain," he said before adding, "maybe it is time that I let you go, let you have a chance to live a normal life. I can take you far away; hide you from all of this..."

Suddenly his hand was in hers, and he drew it to his mouth, and kissed it once on the palm, before locking eyes with her, "I can make you forget, make you forget all of this, it could be just as it always was before you met me. All the hurt gone; all the pain forgotten," he said.

Bell quickly grabbed him, fearful that he might dissociate her, and pulled him close, so that he was pressed in between her legs.

"What happened wasn't your fault. You saved me, I know you care for me" Bell said.

Ragon shook his head, "I don't just care for you... I love you."

Bell watched mesmerised as his full lips spoke those last three words. Reaching towards him she pulled him even closer, forcing him to press harder between his legs. Reaching outwards, Ragon kissed her hungrily, cupping her cheeks with both his hands and catching some of her hair in his grasp.

For a moment the pair remained like this, locked to each other in desperate passion.

But then Ragon pulled away, "wait," he said, moving to look Bell in the eyes, "perhaps tonight is not the night, you've been through so much..." he began, but Bell pulled him back to her and recommenced kissing him, Ragon smiling in response.

Bell relished in the feeling of Ragon's tongue in her mouth, massaging it longingly with her own. One of her hands was clasped onto his brown hair in an effort to bring him even closer. Ragon hesitated for a moment, uncertain if Bell's heightened emotions were fuelling her desires and masking her fears.

A second later and he gave in, reaching quickly for her large white angels wings and gently pulling them away from her shoulders. The large feathered wings fell softly to the floor, and Ragon moved one hand to the back of her white dress, undoing the long zipper from behind.

Bell mimicked his actions, reaching for his shirt and pulling it up over his head in one motion. His perfect stomach was revealed and she bent down to kiss along his pecks. Ragon pulled her face back towards him and recommenced kissing her. As he did so, he forced her dress down past her stomach, so that it only covered her thighs and crumbled around where she sat on top of the bathroom basin.

After that, Ragon slipped his fingers under her bra straps and let them fall so that they were loose half way down her arm. Releasing Ragon's hair, Bell reached behind her back and unclasped her white bra, letting it fall to the bathroom floor and join her wings.

Fumbling for his pants zipper, Bell tried to undo it, but her hands were shaking from the adrenaline and after a few moments Ragon smiled. Pausing in kissing her, he reached down to undo it himself.

Bell looked up blushing, feeling something hard pressed low against her stomach. Instantly Ragon's hands were back on her, desperate to feel her smooth flesh, tracing the wonderful contours of her body, like water rushing down a waterfall. She smelt wonderful. He couldn't quite place the scent, perhaps citrus?

Hesitantly Bell reached for his swollen member, admiring the smooth texture, but startling a little at the cool feeling of it. At the same time Ragon reached between her legs.

For a moment he was distracted by the rushing feeling of her femoral artery and paused to massage her thighs. Bell leaned in closer to him, and he continued to trace up her inner thigh, until his fingers reached their target. Bell let out a small moan next to his ear, and opened her mouth to take his earlobe by her tongue and suck on it.

"I can hear your heart pumping harder and harder, it's shouting at me," he whispered, "I wonder..." he said smiling wickedly as he gently rubbed her clit, and listened for the increased heart rate.

As soon as Ragon had reached her clit she bit down hard on his ear, and Ragon pulled on her hair, forcing her head back and exposing her neck.

Blurring towards her, he began sucking on her neck, interchanging between kissing and biting at his leisure, but never breaking the skin. Suddenly he reached for her waist, gently lifting her up, so as to force her out of the remaining half of her dress, and then using one hand to throw it on the floor. He then swept the bathroom cabinet, so as to clear it of all the things on top.

Bell laughed as her toothbrush, Sandra's mascara and eyeliner, and a bar of lemon soap fell to the floor. Then Ragon gently placed her back on top of the cabinet, this time so that she was lying down on her back. Bell made to sit up, but Ragon placed one hand around her throat and lent down to kiss her slowly. With the same slow movement, he traced his spare hand down her breasts, past her belly and pausing to gently part her legs. For a while he teased her, using the back of his fingertips to brush along her thighs, admiring the way she thrust towards him every time he neared her clit.

He continued this until Bell's moans were so loud that he thought the entire house hold would hear them.

Placing a finger over her lips he whispered, "if I give you what you want will you try to be quiet?"

Bell nodded enthusiastically, and as soon as Ragon began rubbing her clit she used her hand to cover her mouth, trying to stop herself from screaming as she shook from the ecstasy of her orgasm. Ragon continued to stroke her as she came, pressing a finger into her, unable to resist the desire to be inside her.

At the feeling of his finger inside her, Bell reached hungrily for more; pulling at his shoulder desperately to get him closer.

"Are you sure?" Ragon asked, holding her face with both of his hands, as he helped her into sitting position.

Bell nodded and then gasped. In an instant Ragon was entering her, his rock hard member slowly pushing inside. He paused, looking at her in concern, wanting to check that she didn't want him to stop. Instantly he felt her fingernails at his back, scrapping hard against his skin. Though she was pressing down as hard as she could, when she withdrew her fingers she saw that the nails were blunted, as if Ragon's skin was like a nail file.

Still, it had done the desired effect. Ragon had grasped one hand onto the small of her back, and the other onto her neck and pushed hard into her. Desperate to have him further inside him, Bell wrapped her feet around the back of Ragon's legs, locking them together. At this Ragon reached for her, placing his hands behind her back, and pulling her away from the sink, and pressing her against the wall.

Reaching down he unlocked her left leg, and pulled it up high, so that when he held her thigh, it acted as a lever, allowing him to continue to thrust in and out of her.

Lost in the euphoria of his own pleasure, he began blurring in and out of her as he climaxed. In response Bell began moaning, and Ragon unable to stop himself let his fangs un-sheath, so that large white canines faced her. Bell hadn't missed this, but she was too lost in her own orgasm to be fearful, all she felt was wave after wave of pleasure writhe through her.

For a moment he considered biting her; how delicious her blood would taste now; full of serotonin, adrenaline and other delightful hormones and molecules. Resisting this urge, he took her by the hair and kissed her long and softly on the lips. Bell kissed back hungrily, feeling the sharp edge of his canines with the tip of her tongue as his thrusting slowed and finally stopped.

Ragon smiled at her, kissing the beads of sweat from her brow away, and gently moving them over to the sink, released her back onto the bathroom cabinet.

"Wow," Bell said.

Ragon was still speechless. That had been amazing! He had had sex before, many times before, but it was as if he had connected with Bell, rather than just in the usual way.

Bell moved over to the shower and turned it on cold. For a few moments she stood under the cool water; it was as if her whole body was on fire. She relished in the water falling over her, and put her head under the spout, enjoying the neutralising sensation as her temperature began slowly to return to normal.

"May I join you?" Ragon asked from outside.

Bell was surprised at his politeness, and opened the door quickly, inviting him in. She reached for the hot tap quickly, watching the steam rise off Ragon's icy body, as hot water met frosty skin, in burst of steam. Bells sat on the floor of the shower and Ragon joined her. The water pressure was great enough that both were covered sufficiently.

"What do you think happened with Kiara tonight?" Bell asked quietly.

It was something that she had been thinking about for a while; something that she didn't understand in the slightest. Ragon frowned at her. He was quite as mystified by her abilities as she was. He had never heard of such a thing.

"I don't know,' he replied.

"Do you think you would be able to do it again?"

"I don't know. I don't really know how it happened the first time. I was really scared, and she just, stopped," she admitted.

Ragon considered her words carefully. For a moment he stood quit still, letting the fog settle in the bathroom so that Bell could only just make out his frame, white and perfect against the tiles.

"Rahhhh," he growled suddenly, showing large fangs from mist.

It was Bell who froze. She went white, watching the man she had just made love with turn into a monster.

"What the hell?" she said.

"I thought perhaps, if I scared you, then you might freeze me too," Ragon confessed, quickly sheathing his fangs, and taking her hand and kissing it once.

"Well you're going to have to do better than that," she said catching her breath and smiling.

Ragon grinned. He didn't like the thought of scaring Bell, but if she was able to stop time, then she needed to get a hold of that ability. It had saved her life once, and he shuddered but thought that it might not be the only time she would need to be able to do it.

"So you think it was me who stopped her?" Bell asked.

Ragon nodded. He didn't know how, but he was sure that whatever had happened at the Halloween party was Bell's doing.

"Have you ever done anything like it before?" he questioned.

Bell thought for only a moment, shaking her head in a firm no.

"But wouldn't you think that if I could stop time, that I would have done it when I was being attacked by those guys at campus?" she asked.

Ragon considered her words. This was something that he too had considered. There must have been times in her past when she would have needed to use such a unique ability, but had been unable to.

"I don't know," Ragon said, "maybe you just learnt how to?"

But even as he said these words he knew how stupid they sounded. She hadn't learnt anything; she had simply done it, like it was a natural protection mechanism. He thought of asking Sameth if had ever heard of such a thing.

He was an old vampire, and out of the entire coven if anyone was going to have heard of someone with the ability to freeze time, than it would be Sameth.

Half an hour later and Bell, wearing a pair of pyjama pants and a black singlet, finally left her bedroom with Ragon. She had entirely forgotten about Patrick and Ryder, but now, as her and Ragon walked hand in hand over to the kitchen, and she saw the pair playing card games with Sandra and Thomas: it was hard for her to think of anything else.

"How are you feeling Bell?" Sandra asked when she saw her.

Bell's eyes were no longer red and puffy from when she had been crying, rather her cheeks were rosy and there was a spring in her step, as though a great weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

She felt a little guilty for being so overjoyed after her and Ragon's union, having only just learnt the truth about her parent's deaths. But knowing how they had died didn't bring them back, and it didn't change the fact that they had died over twenty years ago; their absence, while being horrible, had been something that she had learnt to live with a long time ago.

"Better," Bell said, surveying the room.

When her eyes had met with Clyde, she instantly looked away. It wasn't out of embarrassment, or anger, or any emotion that she was sure of.

"Happy Halloween," Ryder said lamely, after a few uncomfortable moments.

Bell looked at him and then at Patrick. She wanted to say something, but didn't know how to approach the topic. It wasn't that she didn't like Patrick; it was that she didn't like the thought of Patrick treating her friend like a blood bag. Still, blood donor or not, it didn't seem that Ryder was too upset being treated as a pin cushion.

Bellstoires
Bellstoires
178 Followers
12