A Day At The Track

Story Info
A threesome.
1.8k words
3.91
31.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been interested in racing, so I was surprised I decided to go when my friend Steve invited me. I decided one Saturday, what the heck. Besides, Steve and I had been friends since high school and we had been talking for quite a while about some things we felt was missing from our lives. So I went to the track to meet Steve. Not really sure what to expect because it was all new to me.

When I got to the track, I had a hard time finding Steve's camper. I finally found it when I saw him and his friend Tom out working on something. I pulled my jeep up to the camper and both men looked up. Steve got a huge smile on his face. It matched the one I was wearing on my own face. I got out of the jeep and Steve came over and gave me a huge hug. A long hug. Our hug was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Steve and I backed up, look at each other and smiled.

"This is my friend Tom. The guy I was telling you about."

"Nice to meet you," I said holding out my hand.

"What? I don't get a hug too?" he chuckled.

So, I gave him a hug too. And his hug was almost as long as Steve's. Felt pretty good too. After Tom let me go, Steve took me by the hand and led me in the camper. Tom followed close behind. We sat and talked for a while. Steve had sat next to me and had his arm around me. Tom had sat on the opposite side of the table and had his leg pressed against mine. Finally, I told Steve I needed to use the bathroom. He got up to let me out and Tom stood as well. What a gentleman. When I came out, both men stood up again. Steve moved to stand behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. He was standing pressed up against me. Tom was standing in front of me.

"Hey Tom, why don't you go get something to eat? I'm sure you're hungry , and I haven't had a chance to buy any groceries for here yet."

"Nah," Tom said grinning (such a nice grin). "I'm fine."

"Really dude, it's cool. We won't mind," said Steve.

Tom took a step closer to me and said, "I said I'm fine," while looking in my eyes.

Then Steve surprised the heck out of me when he grabbed Tom behind the head and brought Tom's face down to mine so that Tom kissed me. As he slipped his tongue in my mouth, both men stepped closer, sandwiching me between them. Then Steve grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back.

"Bite her neck," he told Tom.

Tom started nibbling on my neck. Steve pulled my head back so he could kiss me. Then Steve slid his other hand around and cupped my breast. Tom reached up and did the same to the other one. I had one hand on Tom's shoulder, with the other, I reached around as best I could to grab on Steve's ass. He moaned against my mouth. Then he broke off the kiss, but kept his hand in my hair. Tom looked up and Steve all by ripped my shirt off.

Steve told Tom, "Go ahead. Take her bra off. She won't mind. Will you, my pet."

Since it was more of a statement instead of a question, I remained silent. Tom started to unhook my bra. It was the one that hooked in the front. He undid each hook slowly, looking in my eyes as he did so. After he dropped my bra to the floor, he looked up at Steve like he was looking for some kind of signal. Steve reached from behind me, grabbed my breasts and 'raised' them as if in an offering to Tom. Tom leaned down and took one hard nipple in his mouth, and started pinching the other in his hand.

While Tom was busy with my breasts, Steve slid his hands down my sides and hooked his fingers in the waistband of my shorts. He slowly slid them down my legs and let them fall to the floor. Then he did the same with my panties.

As Steve started rubbing my ass and squeezing my cheeks, he told Tom, "Take your clothes of bud. My pet is going to please you."

So Tom stepped back and slowly took off his shirt with a wicked grin on his face. I couldn't wait to touch his skin. Then he slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and let them fall to the floor. He had a nice bulge in his boxer-briefs. I made a sound that was almost like a purr. Then Tom hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his underwear and slowly pulled them down. His hard cock seemed to just pop out. Steve knew how much I like to suck on a nice hard cock. He pushed me to my knees, grabbed a handful of hair, and guided my head to Tom's glorious cock. I put my hand around his stiff member and started teasing the head with my tongue. Making small circles around the hold, gradually getting larger and then took the mushroomed head in my mouth.

While I started sucking Tom, Steve knelt down on the floor behind me. He started rubbing my ass again. Running his fingers up and down my crack, down between my legs along my slit. Then he spread my legs apart a little more and slid his finger inside my slit to start fingering my clit, which made me squirm against his hand.

"That's it my pet. Suck that hard cock. I'm going to taste that wet pussy now."

I took Tom all the way in my mouth at the same time Steve started kissing my swollen nether lips which made Tom make a kind of groan. Steve's tongue felt so good. I started sucking on Tom a little harder. Started moving up and down his shaft a little faster. When Steve started to suck my clit, I sucked my way up the vein on the underside of Tom's cock. He let out another groan. I loved it. I love to hear what I do to a man.

I love the feel of Steve's tongue on my clit and in my pussy. It had been a long time since anyone had done that for me. He started to suck and to nibble at the hard nub and then he put a finger inside me, getting it wet with my juices. I was so close to having an orgasm. He took his finger out of my pussy and rubbed it against my bum hole. I knew what was coming. But with Steve at my clit and Tom in my mouth, I didn't care. Right when Steve bit down on my clit, he shoved his finger in my ass. I tightened my cheeks around his finger and sucked hard on Tom, who was getting close himself. I was able to concentrate on Tom when I realized just how close he was.

All of a sudden everything stopped. Steve was gone from my holes and Tom was gone from my mouth. I looked up into Tom's face and saw his eyes closed. He was trying not to lose it. I looked back at Steve and he stood up and took his own clothes off. He got another handful of hair and turned me around on my knees.

"You're going to suck me off while Tom fucks you my pet. Is that all right?"

"Oh yes please." I said arching my back to give Tom better access.

Everyone was on their knees now. I asked Steve to lie down in front of me so it would be easier on him and an easier reach for me. He lie down as I asked and this allowed me to arch my back more.

As I took Steve in my mouth, Tom started to rub his cock against my crack and then he slid it down along my slit. Inside to rub against my clit. I moaned against Steve's cock and heard his breath catch. I used my tongue on the tip of his head to tease. I absolutely love sucking on Steve's cock. It feels so good in my mouth. Tom teased my clit and then slid his cock inside my pussy. I was in heaven.

As Tom started to move his hips, I let his rhythm rock me on Steve's cock. Steve started to move his hips up to meet my mouth. Then Steve broke the rhythm by gabbing my hair and holding my head in place. Tom thrust in deeper and faster. So did Steve. I tried my best to move, but Steve wouldn't let me. I absolutely love what this man does to me. He knows exactly what to do.

The pace was picking up furiously. I thought for sure they were having a race to see who would cum first. Finally, Steve let me get back with Tom's rocking. Back in the rhythm. I couldn't believe how long these guys were holding out. Just when I thought they were going to lose it, they would slow down. Even though Steve had been in charge in the beginning, Tom was the one controlling the pace now.

I lifted my head and said, "Come on guys. Let me have it. I want you both to cum inside me. I want it fast and hard!"

Steve reached up and put his hands on my cheeks and pulled me down to his stiff cock again. I opened up and he looked at Tom. A signal. He shoved me down on his stiff member and Tom shoved his own inside me again. The thrusts came hard and fast. Just like I wanted! I tightened my sex muscles around Tom and heard him moan. I tightened and loosened in time with his thrusts until it all be came too much.

I was going to be the first one to lose it in this round too. So I stared sucking on Steve harder and Tom started thrusting harder. Harder and faster. I wanted us to all cum at the same time. I got my wish. I bucked against Tom and he thrust into me one last time hard and deep and Steve held my head down on his cock at the same time. While I felt Tom throb inside me, I tightened my muscles down on him so I could milk him for every drop at the same time I swallowed all that Steve had sucking him dry.

Afterward, we all just held our positions for a few moments longer until I felt Tom slip out of me. Then I let go of Steve and he sat up. Tom got up first and then Steve and they both helped me to my feet because my legs were still weak.

"Steve, you better make sure you reward your pet for doing such a good job," Tom said with a grin on his face.

"Oh, I will," Steve said. "I most certainly will."