A Dinner Date

Story Info
Love in a restaurant.
2.2k words
4.08
66.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened your door and took your hand to help you from the car. We had chosen an Italian restaurant to celebrate the anniversary of our first meeting. We celebrate this day every year with a new fantasy, something we have talked about and planned, a new way to give the other pleasure.

I ordered a bottle of white wine something smooth and sweet, to match my feelings for you. I cannot believe how lucky I am to have come to know you and to love you. You are everything I had ever dreamed about. The perfect woman for me. I smiled at you across the table and there was a twinkle in your eye as you thought about what the evening would bring. As we sipped our wine and talked of our love for each other, all the good times we had shared, all the adventures, all the wonderful sex.

We laughed over the time we were having sex in the ocean and a little boy came up and asked what we were doing. I laughed until tears came into my eyes when you recalled the time in the woods, when you were on top of me moaning your eyes closed, riding me begging me to fuck you and you opened your eyes to see a group of boy scouts taking pictures and giggling. You were so overcome with lust that you couldn't stop and exploded all over me while the cameras flashed. God we have a good time together. Have I told you yet today that I love everything about you. "Everything you ask" a mischievous smile on your face. "Everything" I say grinning.

You take off your high heels and lift your foot onto my lap and you toy with my cock through my pants. You lean over take my hand and say, "Sweetheart, I love to fuck you. And tonight I have something special in store for you." My cock hardens as much from your words as from your foot.

"You are getting hard, do you want me to suck you?"

"Here in the restaurant?"

"Why not?"

"What if someone sees us?"

"So? Let them see how much I love you? Open your belt and zipper and slide your pants down."

I smile embarrassed but eager to have you suck me. I look around to see if anyone is looking, and open my pants and slide them and my under pants down around my ankles. The table cloth is long but if someone were looking they would see my pants on the floor.

I am startled by the waiter who says to us, "Are you ready to order?" You begin to laugh holding your hand over your mouth, knowing I am naked under the table with a huge hard on. I control myself afraid he would look under the table or call attention to us by his actions.

"I will have the chicken al fredo and the lady will have the shrimp fettuccini."

You had your foot back in my lap and you were rubbing my naked cock up and down with your foot as the waiter took our order. "Thank you, sir. Enjoy." he said with a wink.

I looked around to see if any one had noticed and saw no one looking our way. "Do you think I can make you cum before the waiter comes back with our food?"

"I do not know, can you?"

"Let's see!"

You dropped your napkin on the floor and as you bent over to retrieve it you looked around the room to see if anyone was looking. There was a lady across the room that was staring at you, you smiled and slipped under the table. She looked surprised and then shocked as she realized what was happening. She poked her husband and pointed our way. I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders.

By this time you already had me in your mouth and were teasing my cock head with your tongue. Licking under the rim of my swollen head you licked across the pee hole and tasted my pre-cum. You squeezed my cock at the base with you hand and pulled up drawing another big drop to the surface, which you quickly swallowed. As you sucked me, licking my shaft, swallowing me deep in your throat. I looked at the couple. All he could see was your feet and my pants, I am sure he knew what was happening.

I looked over and could see he was saying to her, "Why don't you ever do that to me? Do you know it has been ages since you have sucked me in the bed let alone at a restaurant. There is a woman that loves her man."

My mind floated away from them lost in your mouth, your wonderful tongue, your soft sensuous lips as they sucked me deep into your mouth up and down. Caressing the vein in my hard cock with your tongue biting softly on my cock head you urged me to climax, but I tried to maintain control. You did everything to my cock that you knew I loved and it was everything I could do not to cry out. You were determined to make me cum in your mouth. You sucked me long and deeply urging my cum to the surface and I could no longer resist and exploded in your mouth. You sucked me and drank my cum, licking every drop from my hole licking my shaft searching for all of it. I let my head fall back and I moaned softly from the pleasure.

The man was looking at me with admiration, his wife with disgust. When you were satisfied you had gotten every drop of my cum, you slid out from under the table, saw the man looking at you, winked and smiled at his wife. As the waiter approached the table, I leaned over and wiped some cum from your chin and licked it off of my finger. The waiter smiled and gave us our food. Looked at you and said "Did you enjoy it as much as the kitchen staff?" I was now the one to laugh, I did not think about the kitchen because I was watching the man and woman. You smiled at the waiter and answered, "No, I enjoyed it much more because I was doing it."

The waiter filled our wine glasses as he discreetly pointed to his shoulder and nodded toward your shoulder. I looked over and saw a big stream of cum running down toward your partially exposed breast. I leaned over and scooped it off your breast with my finger and touched it to my lips tasting it and swallowing my own cum.

You winked at the waiter and he walked away smiling. I tried to pull up my pants but was still very hard and fumbled with the zipper and belt. We enjoyed our food and laughed about the other couple, the waiter and our adventure. After dinner I noticed the man looking at me and at you. I knew he was imagining you sucking him, having given up on his wife. An idea came to my head and I whisper it in your ear. You glanced at them and nodded your head in agreement with me. The waiter took our plates, poured the last of the wine, and asked if we wanted desert. I said I had something in mind for desert and he dipped his head in agreement.

I pulled you toward me, kissed you deep and said, "Now it is my turn." You started to take down your panties but I said "No let me do that." I looked at the man and caught his attention, I mouthed to him to follow me. He smiled and nodded he understood. I dropped my napkin on the floor bent down and looked his way, he was following my direction and reaching for his napkin. I slipped under the table and watched as he did the same. I lifted the tablecloth and you secured it under a water glass realizing what I was doing. He could see everything I was doing and raised his table cloth as his wife asked him "What are you doing?"

"Something I should have done along time ago. I am going to eat your pussy."

"Don't you dare!"

"Try to stop me."

You were giggling and trying not to look as the lady glared at us. I smiled at the man and leaned into you crotch breathing you deeply, enjoying the scent of your wet cunt. I watched out of the side of my eye and saw him do the same thing. She tried to keep her legs closed and told him to stop but he persisted and forced her legs open and licked her pussy through her panties. She was shocked but excited at something she had not felt for years his hot breath and wet tongue on her pussy.

I slipped your panties down and looked at your delicious wet pussy already tasting your pleasure. I glanced at the man and saw him watching me as he ate his wife's pussy. He followed my lead and pulled her panties down. I could see she was beginning to enjoy this and I was happy I was able to help restore some pleasure to their life.

I licked you sticking my tongue deep inside of you forgetting about the other couple and concentrating on your hot wet cunt. I savored the taste of it licking deep inside your wet pussy, tasting your pleasure, licking your open gash, flicking across your clit with the tip of my tongue. I wanted you to cum for me, in my mouth, I wanted to drink your juices. All I could think about was your hot wet cunt and how I enjoyed eating it.

You looked over at the lady and realized she was lost in her husbands tongue bath. You reached under the table and pulled my head into the valley of your thighs opening your legs wide to give me total access to your dripping wet pussy. I feasted on your cunt oblivious of everything but your pleasure. I wanted to drink your cum, suck the juices from your pussy, to have you cry out with pleasure. I did not care who watched or who saw what we were doing. I only wanted you to cum. I sucked your clit, reamed your pussy with my tongue. Licked the depths of your cunt.

I heard a loud moan and thought you were about to cum, but it wasn't you but the lady across the room. I watched with fascination as she pulled her husbands mouth against he pulsating pussy and rubbed her cunt all over his face. She was cumming as she had not in years. I was so excited at her pleasure, that he had watched me and followed my lead, that I ate you with renewed vigor. You finally gave into the pleasure and spurted your juice all over my face. I ate you, drank your cum, licked every drop of your pussy juice as I listened to the other man slurping up his wife's pussy juice, enjoying it as much as I was.

I could see his wife leaning back in the chair a smile on her lips, her legs spread wide enjoying her husbands tongue as he lapped up her cum from her thighs. She looked over and smiled at you and mouthed a "Thank you!"

"No problem, my pleasure."

I reached up and pulled the tablecloth down and continued to lick you in the privacy of my world. When I knew you were clean and there was nothing left to lick, I crawled out from under the table.

You smiled at me and said, "You have pussy juice all over your face."

I licked my lips and smiled, and you said, "Lets go home I want to fuck you."

"Great idea, I think we will too. Thank you for showing us it is never too late to enjoy sex."

We looked up at the couple standing next to our table and said in unison. "Our pleasure. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

I noticed they were holding hands and looking at each other with a desire they had not felt in years and I smiled at you and said "Happy anniversary. Are you ready?"

"Yes, lets go fuck the night away."

I motioned to the waiter to bring our check and he said, "The couple that just left paid your bill, sir. Great show, we all enjoyed it."

"Our pleasure!"

We laughed and headed for our home to fuck each other while knowing that another couple was enjoying new found sexual pleasure because of us. "Do you know how much I love you?"

"Yes, I do. You just showed me."

I put my arm around you and cupped your breast in my hand, pulled at your nipple and whispered in your ear "Do you think she is sucking him in the car on the way home?"

"I hope so he deserves it."

"Yes, he earned it."

You reached your hand down to touch me through my pants and said, "Get in the car I want to suck you again. I still haven't given you that something special I promised."

I took your hand and we ran for the waiting car!