A Dream of Brazil

Story Info
A man begins a journey into bisexuality.
3.3k words
4.36
111k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

My legs felt as if they were being torn from my body, but I didn't care right then. A massive orgasm was about to go ripping through me and I WANTED it! I pumped my hips up at my lover's and he pounded me right back down. His thick cock burying itself again and again in my abraded flesh.

There! It was on me now and I rode it like a surfer on a tidal wave. I felt the same dizzying feeling as at the top of a roller coaster and all my muscles tensed and released, tensed and released, over and over. I faintly heard an unintelligible voice but didn't realize it was my own voice, keening out my deep pleasure. Then I felt him begin to come along with me. His cock swelled and began to squirt its fluid inside me. It was hotter than the vessel into which it was pouring. God, I love the feeling of him coming inside me!!

After what seemed like an age I started to come down. I felt the warm hairy weight of my lover's chest and hips on top of me. His breath was ragged next to my head. I stroked him from his nape down the strong smooth back to the tight ass between my thighs. I played there in the thick hair that covers his mounds. He was by no means the first lover I'd had, but he was easily head and shoulders above any of the rest in terms of skill. I had never come so hard or so many times with anyone else. His thick cock was still hard and still buried balls-deep inside me. Its heat radiated into my groin.

Josef was from Brazil. He had asked a mutual friend to introduce us while we were all attending a gallery opening. He was in the 'States for business between his father's company and its American counterpart in the same industry. that was as much as I learned about his business life -- and more than I really cared about. As I gazed into those dark brown eyes and watch his sensuous Latin lips curl into a smile a shiver went down my back. I could only imagine those lips caressing my nipples or between my thighs, driving me to ecstasy. I only was interested in getting his dick between my lips and legs.

My orgasm had puddled on my belly and in my navel. My own cock still trembled and tingled. Josef reached between us and squeezed it. My anus constricted with the pleasure it gave me, squeezing him in return. I could feel his seed squishing and sliding in my ass when he moved.

I raised his face to mine and kissed him, our tongues sliding around like eels in the kiss. He tasted of whiskey and cigarettes. I was surprised I could taste it, since we'd been drinking and smoking together all evening.

"Do you want to go again, my friend?" he asked.

"Maybe in a while. Right now I need to stretch," I replied. He raised up and slowly slipped his big cock from my stretched asshole. A strand of come and lubricant hung betwen us for a moment before dropping away. His come trickled from me before my anus began to contract again. I put my hand down and cupped my hole and felt it close. He rolled to the side and I flexed my muscles. I worked my legs up and down, back and forth. There is no feeling in the world like being freshly fucked.

I first learned I was bisexual just after divorcing my second wife. Before that I was as homophobic as most men I knew. The sight or thought of some swishy gay guy sent chills down my spine. I'd had friends who were gay in my 34 years, but they weren't too queenie. At worst they were effeminate, but still seemed mostly male. I just never could understand being attracted to another man. I'd always loved -- and still love -- women. I earned a reputation as a good lover by being attentive to my partners' needs, not just getting off and getting off. I always tried to give as well as I got. It was rare that a woman left my bed unsatisfied.

After Cherie and I split, I hit a dry period. I got as horny as I ever did whenever I was without sex, but I opted not to take advantage of several opportunities to get laid. I realized that I wanted more. It wasn't so much that I wanted to fall in love so much as that I'd had enough of the 'same old, same old'. I didn't want to remarry. But -- this was the early '90's -- I also didn't want to risk unsafe sex and death from AIDS. So I contented myself with masturbation. About that time, I began to have some strange fantasies. There had always been the one of myself with two women. I'd never experienced it because I'd never found a woman who wanted to experience it.

In thinking through that particular fantasy, I always imagined the two of them interacting. My "sexual fairness doctrine" that made me seek satisfaction for my partners in bed began to alter the fantasy. If I wanted a woman to share me with another woman, maybe I'd have to consider sharing a woman with another man. At first I couldn't imagine that. Even more unimaginable was the idea of my interacting with the other man, in the same way I imagined the two women behaving in the original scenario. I wouldn't let my mind go there.

One night I was home alone -- again -- and had a few beers more than usual. Normally, on a day off at that time, I was so horny that almost all I thought about was sex. As a result, I spent a lot of my time at home naked and normally jerked off at least five or six times during the day. With that kind of frequency, it is understandable that I needed a pretty broad repertoire of fantasy scenes to play through. I reasonably began to be able to imagine myself with another couple. Reasonably, because, after all, logistically that makes more sense that the M/F/F scenario. A woman can more easily deal with two cocks than one man can deal with two cunts. So I got used to the idea of sharing a woman, watching her get fucked while I was being sucked, and vice versa.


That night I was busily pulling myself off when an image flashed into my mind's theater. The woman was sitting on my face, my tongue deep inside her cunt. She lifted up slightly and the other guy slipped his cock into her from behind. I pictured that action just inches from my face, her scent filling my nostrils. As he pumped into her I resumed my licking and sucking at her clit. I knew it would be impossible to do that without accidentally also licking his dick as it slid in and out. But, after all, it would only be coated with her juices, the ones I was already greedily sucking up. That soon became my favorite fantasy. Maybe because it sounded a bell somewhere in my libido, or because it was more forbidden. I don't know. But it made me come hard that time and for weeks after, whenever I'd use that picture.

I began to feel very wicked and debauched because of that fantasy. It led to more. I imagined her on top of him, facing his feet. I'd be between his legs and licking her. Then, she would slowly raise up enough for him to slip out of her. I would engulf his cock -- still tasting only of her, mind you, which I'd decided would be 'okay'. Then he'd slide back into her and the action would continue.

I moved on. Soon I was finding myself fucking her and the other guy cleaning us both up after we came. I've long been used to the taste of my own come after sex, when I go down on my partner. So it was but a short step from there to picturingmyself cleaning off his cock, all slimy with the come cocktail made of their combined juices. Still, I couldn't feel anything when I tried to imagine myself with a man. I'd be out in public -- at a mall, or some such -- and try to look at men as potential sexual objects. It didn't work. There was nothing attractive to me about men.

About two years after I was divorced, I met Shayla. We hit it off immediately and my dry spell was over. She was very open and verbal sexually. She talked to me during sex, telling me what she was feeling, what she liked, etc. One morning we were fucking and I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Just imagine if you had another cock to suck while I fucked you. All hot and hard between your lips while I'm filling your juicy cunt!" She came on the spot. A heavy, screaming orgasm. While we recovered we talked about it.

"Would you really do that?" she asked. "I've thought about it," I admitted. "But there would have to be some strict conditions if I was to share you with another man. I'd jump at the chance to share another man's wife or girlfriend with me." She poked me hard in the ribs. "OUCH! What's wrong? You get excited at the idea of having me and another guy, but can't turn it around?" "It's just that...well," she couldn't seem to express the exact feeling. "I mean, I guess I could see bringing another woman into our bed, but I'd feel left out if you went out and did it without me."

We began to discuss it seriously -- having threesomes. We settled on the basic conditions that would have to be met absolutely by any prospective third for us. Then, incredibly to me, she began to run down the list of our acquaintances that might fit the role. We finally determined one man and one woman who was acceptable to us both. I still thought we were 'blue-skying', or imagining for fantasy's sake. It worked that way, since we went for round two that morning and talked through what would happen if we had Laura (her friend from work) there with us. Even though Shayla had previously denied any interest in other women, she reacted positively when I mentioned how Laura would go down on her to suck my come from her cunt.

The next night, Shayla was sucking my cock and began to talk about how it would feel to have Peter's big dick (that was the reputation he had) slipping into her as she sucked. I fell into it, and since my mouth wasn't otherwise occupied, I did most of the talking. I was still nervous about admitting I got turned on by the idea of sucking a cock, but I decided to take the chance. "Oh, yeah.He just fills you up, doesn't he, Honey? He pounds that big hardon into you, pushing my cock deeper into your throat each time he thrusts. Then he speeds up and you feel him pumping his come into you! It squirts out around his cock and begins to drip down your thighs." I went on to describe how, after I came in her mouth and We all rolled apart, I'd go down and lick her clean, sucking and lapping at all his come. As I said, she was right then sucking me off. She was also fingering her own ccunt and rubing her clit madly and now began groaning with pleasure at the idea. She opened her eyes and stared at me widely. It was when I told her how Peter rolled back over, bringing his cock to my mouth and I took it in. That picture made me come in Shayla's mouth that morning. She gulped it down and joined me in orgasm from her own masturbation.

We moved into a warm embrace and stroked each other silently. After a few minutes, she said,"My God! That was hot! Just the thought of seeing you with his cock in your mouth -- after he just fucked me! So, so hot!" She hugged me tightly. " She raised up and searched my eyes. "Would you really do that?"

"Right now I think I could. I mean, I'm not gay. Not attracted to men. But that idea has an appeal to me." "God! Me too! I'd love to see you and Peter in a 69. Or..." she got a wicked grin on her face, "what about Peter butt-fucking you?"

She knew from experience that I am aroused by a finger of tongue up my ass. I have to admit I'd thought about what it might feel like to have a real cock in me. Right then, however, I was unwilling to go beyond the confessions I'd already made. I denied any interest in it. At the same time, Shayla pointed out that she'd given me her anal virginity. That night was the first time I'd experienced anal sex from the other side. We gave up our respective virginities at the same time. Since then we'd used dildos and vibrators on each other's ass, as well.

Well, we did, finally invite both Peter and Laura into our bed. It was all a great success. Nobody got jealous, nobody was ashamed. With Laura, Shayla tasted her first cunt. With Peter, not only did I experience having a cock between my lips, but I actually went so far as to suck him off -- to orgasm -- and swallowed it all. The second time we had Peter overnight, Shayla talked us both into having our first anal sex as the receiver. Again, everything was fine. The whole thing expanded our horizons. We finally decided that probably everybody would be bisexual if they could get past the social stigma that surrounded the whole subject.

Shayla and I broadened our selection enough so that we had three men and four other women we regularly had sex with. It seemed to bring the two of us closer to allow the freedom to enjoy these other bodies. All through it, however, we felt a different kind of bond when it was just the two of us.

Unfortunately, about a year after that first experiment, Shayla had an accident on her way home from work. That was two years ago. I went through several months of grief and boozing before I pulled myself out of it. We had begun to talk marriage. After I sobered up I decided I needed to be somewhere else. So I quit my job, gave up the apartment and packed the car. I finally settled on Tucson, since I've always liked it here.

I dated two women here but never got close enough to approach the subject of bisexuality. Then I met Rudy. I don't know if there's something people can see or sense. Apparently there must be. Rudy works at the local video store in the evenings and paints houses during the day to make ends meet. I was in the video store one day -- I'm a pretty regular customer -- and we started talking. The next few times I went in he was working. Seemed like a nice guy and we had some common interests -- in films, as well as other things. He was fairly good-looking, as far as I can judge that aspect in men: short dark hair, not skinny, not fat. I learned later that he was six years younger than me.

Anyway, he ended up inviting me to a party at his house outside town. It turned into a pretty wild time. We all went skinny-dipping in the pool and several people fell into variously mixed pairs and groups around the yard for sex. Rudy came over and asked me if I was okay with all that. I assured him I was. Then he just came out and asked me if I was hetero, gay or bi. When I told him I supposed I was bi he said he had suspected so. Then I told him that I'd never been with a man without a woman in the mix. He said maybe I was 'situationally bisexual', a designation I'd never heard. But he recommended I try it with just a guy sometime. I don;t know if he was volunteering or not, but he didn't make it clear himself. A while later he got involved with a couple of other guys behind the poolhouse. I declined to participate that day. I wasn't alone. There were about a dozen people content to be naked in the sunshine, drinking, smoking and observing the revelry along with me.

It was Rudy who introduced me to gay sex. We got together sometime after the party for a movie. He simply invited me to go home with him and spend the night. I nervously accepted. I was comfortable with him and he hadn't been pushy. We had a good time but it was all pretty mechanical. We both knew it and talked about it afterward.

It was also Rudy who introduced me to Josef. I had always gotten off okay whenever there was a man in the picture -- Peter, any of the others I shared with Shayla, or even Rudy -- but until I went to bed with Josef I'd never reached the heights I had reached with women. I went to dinner with Josef after the gallery that day and he flirted with me. That sounds odd, and I have to say it felt odder than shit! But it was flattering. When we left the restaurant he opened the door for me at the car. He turned to me and asked where I wanted to go.

"Well, tell me something," I rreplied. "Did I imagine it or were you coming on to me in there?" "I was very much 'coming on' to you. I find you very attractive. You do go with men, do you not?" "I have. But not exclusively. I love women, too." He laughed and clapped his hand on my shoulder, "As who does not, Amigo? Why limit yourself to only the hairy ones, when the smooth ones are so delicious as well?"

So we ended up at his place and in bed. He liked to take it up the ass as well as give it. He also gave the best head I've ever had -- male or female. I learned a few things from him that first night. Of course, at that point we had to use condoms, since we were both 'unknown quantities' to each other. A month later we had established enough trust to do away with them. We'd both tested negative for STD's. The first time I felt him come inside me I thought my head would come off! It was so powerful! Then he licked it all away and, after washing him up well, I sucked him up and brought him off in my mouth. I was in love again. As was he.

Now, as I completed my stretch, he prodded my shoulder, telling me to roll onto my belly. He straddled me and began to knead my stiff back muscles. We were all packed. I was going to Brazil with him the next morning. He had charmed me with the tales of Carnival, the women with their flashing dark eyes and loose thighs. Most of all, I liked the idea of being far away from the social hypocrisy of my own country. I fell asleep in the grip of his strong thighs and his hands on my back. I dreamed of humid jungle and red, red lips kissing down to my cock while I was plowed from behind by Josef's hard cock.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers