A Family Thanksgiving

Story Info
Horny niece & uncle give to one another.
1.1k words
213.9k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was crowded. My brother, Buck, down from KC, his daughters over from Germany, my daughter-in-law in town with my grandson and of course my wife and all the dogs. Even in an oversized Victorian, the place was full to the brim. Arrangements had been made for everyone to have a place to sleep and it looked like we had things pretty well under control, or so I thought.

Buck and I had a lot of catching up to do and so spent Wednesday evening talking, drinking sour mash, and smoking Garcia Vegas. By eleven in the evening the living room was full of smoke, BS, and fond memories. Toward the end of the evening, I commented on how well his girls had grown up. As different as night and day but both alluring young women. Ashley was tall, slim and narrow in the waist, with long auburn hair, while Sandra was a little shorter and fuller of figure with beautiful tight curls that surrounded her head like a halo. Buck agreed and further commented on how hard it was for a divorced dad like himself to watch them grow up with so little input from him. All I could do was shake my head in commiseration.

After the last shot of sour mash, we headed up to bed. My wife and I had had separate bedrooms for nearly ten years. I had been badly injured in an accident and even after I healed things had never been the same. Somehow we had drifted apart and lived more like brother and sister than husband and wife. The sleeping arrangements that had been planned would put me in her bed for the first time in almost four years. I wondered how it would go. It didn't take long for me to find out. Not good. Despite the crowding, my wife insisted on having her "puppies" in her bed. After a half hour of shoving, pushing and even some growling, I gave up and left for the couch downstairs.

I grabbed a blanket and pillow from the closet and made myself a comfortable nest on the couch. Although I had thought I was tired, I soon realized that I was wide awake and so turned on the TV to watch some late night crap. As I lay watching a talk show fool I began to think of the good looking women in my house, only one floor up. Which led me to finding my dick and begin a slow sensual hand job for myself. As my interest grew, I realized that there was no good reason I couldn't reward myself with a triple x rated pay-per-view. After a quick review of the available films, I settled on one and began watching with the volume turned low. Soon I had a raging hard-on and was beginning to wonder if I would even make it through the first few scenes before blowing my load.

That's when I heard the stairs creak. I quickly changed channels and covered up my crotch with a spare pillow. Odd, no more sounds. After at least five minutes, I decided it had been my guilty imagination and changed back to the film and began to reacquaint my self with my cock. As I slowly pulled my dick, savoring each stroke, I realized I was not alone. Looking over the back of the couch, I saw my niece Ashley standing there in a very cute and minimal teddy. Her young breasts were clearly visible through the thin material and her nipples were hard and protruding. As I lowered my gaze, I saw that she had her hand deep inside the skimpy bottom of her sleep wear. Her finger was moving in a languorous circle directly over her clit. I raised my eyes to her face and saw her typically sly vixen smile.

"Don't stop, Uncle Dave. I watched as she removed her hand from her panties and raised a glistening finger to her lips. She raised her eyebrows as she slowly placed her wet finger in her mouth. She removed it with a small popping sound and smiled at me.

"Okay", I replied and then looking her straight in the eye, I grabbed my cock at it's base and slowly squeezed upward, creating a thick bubble of pre-come that flowed out onto my fist. "Would you like a taste?" I asked.

Like the lady she was, she answered, "Yes, please!" I raised my sticky fist up to her and she bent over the back of the couch to lick it clean.

"Do you want to watch the film with me", I asked.

She didn't say a word but instead came around the couch, sat down even with my crotch, lay down and snuggled up to me with her back pressing against me. I lay my arm over her to help her stay on the couch and also managed to grasp her firm breast in my hand. We lay there quietly for several minutes, watching the action on the screen, while I moved my hand up and down the length of her slim figure, marveling at the tautness of her skin and it's silken texture.

Ashley moved languidly in my embrace, savoring my touch. I pressed my beard into her neck and felt her first tighten and then relax completely. Her hands moved down and rolled her panties off of her hips and onto her thighs. Then one petite hand reached back and grasped my cock, guiding it between her legs.

I must admit for one brief moment I thought of what I was about to do and then like any other male, I pressed my cock into her slit. Oh, God, the pleasure as I sank deep into her. I had thought that I was the one in control, so imagine my delight when she began a slow undulation on the couch, first pulling away and allowing my cock to reach the very outer lips of her cunt, and then easing back against me to our full depth.

As our slow fuck continued, I could feel her body reacting to each of her backward thrusts. She was controlled and measured in each stroke but no less passionate. After a few minutes of our conjoined bliss, I felt her tighten and her breath quicken. She thrust back one more time and then froze in a magnificent orgasm. It was too much for an old man, and I began to spurt my juices deep into her. As she felt my hot cum flowing into her, she ground her hips against me while murmuring, "Uncle Dave, Uncle Dave, Uncle Dave."

As I began to soften, I whispered in her ear, "Ashley, thank you for being good to an old man. She replied, "No, thank you, for giving me my first good fuck in months.

-To Be Continued-

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Taking My Daughter in the Car Daddy and Daughter explore one another in the car ride home.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
What Have I Done A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in Incest/Taboo
Lust in the Backseat Father and daughter play while Mom is driving.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories