A Farmer's Slut Wife

Story Info
Molly pleasures Jarvis & Charlie until she's caught by hubby.
3.3k words
4.04
168.1k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,433 Followers

Sex education can take on many guises and forms, but when I was younger we didn't have the classes at school, the clinics that welcome younger people, the seminars or the councillors. When the dreaded puberty arrived for me - and others of a similar age - complete with body changes, pimples and a myriad of other confusing ailments, we were confined to a few fumbled groping's in darkened doorways or a quick glimpse of a "dirty magazine" that one of our friends might have found in his older brothers closet. But there was one redeeming factor, one shining beacon of education and knowledge - Mrs. Molly Franklin.

We lived in a small, rural community - farms and farming supplies were the main, if not only source of income. It was one of those "one horse towns" where everybody knew everybody else, and you could hardly fart without the whole town knowing when you did it and how loud it was! Most of the adults knew what Mrs. Franklin was like and whispered words such as loose, scarlet, trollop and slut could often be overheard when conversations inevitably turned to her notorious behaviour. Mrs. Franklin was not as old as most of the other married women in the town - probably late twenties - and was married to a man at least fifteen years older than she, a farmer (obviously), John Franklin. It seemed that Mr. Franklin was well aware of his wife's various affairs and was always trying to catch her out. In our naivety, it seemed to my friends and I like one big, hilarious game. But we had one definite advantage over Mr. Franklin - we knew where his wife went to fulfill her lustful desires!

The old barn up on Bradley Hill had been derelict and unused since well before my friends and I were around. It was situated about half a mile behind the town and was accessed through a thick, densely overgrown wooded area. We had all been told by our parents, at one time or another, that the barn was dangerously unstable and in fear of collapsing completely. Of course, this just made it all the more irresistible to us, and since my best friend Paul, had spotted Molly Franklin and Hank Jackson creeping discreetly through the woods towards it, the barn became the centre of our attention for the rest of the summer break.

One bright summer morning in the middle of the holidays, Paul cam knocking on my door. I shouted to my mother that I was going out and, paying little attention to her warnings to stay away from the old barn and not to be back too late, we both ran out of the house.

"I saw old man Franklin earlier this morning." Paul said excitedly. "He was looking for Molly everywhere - shouting for her and calling her names - you think she might have gone up the barn?"

It was the opportunity we had been waiting for. "I dunno." I answered, "but there's one way to find out. C'mon!"

We debated for a moment whether we should collect Mikey and Don, our other two friends, but quickly decided not. The fact that they would be so jealous if we did see anything, added to the excitement - If we were lucky enough to strike gold with Molly and one of her lovers, Paul and I would be hailed as hero's amongst our clan and Janet Davis might then be persuaded to allow me to put my hand inside her blouse! With my young cock suddenly stiff in my pants, Paul and I ran off towards the woods.

It was cool and dark in the woods; the leafy canopy shielded the hot, summer sun and afforded us the necessary protection to move about unseen and undetected. We had played here as smaller children, but now we had a mission that was far more important than any childish game.

As we crept towards the northern end of the forest, the old barn came into view. We slowed to an almost silent crawl as we came to the edge of the trees and out into the clearing where the old stone structure stood. We stopped and listened. So far would could hear only the sound of our own breathing and the heavy beating of our hearts. The wall of the barn nearest the trees was broken and full of holes and this gave us the ideal, initial viewing point. Paul and I huddled down behind the wall and peeked through. Save for a few beams of dusty light that permeated the building, the inside was dark and it took a few moments for our eyes to adjust. After a second or two my vision became clear and I looked in. My heart sank with disappointment as I realised the inside was empty but for a few decrepit examples of old farm machinery and a few ancient tools.

"Shit," I exclaimed, still whispering, "Nothing!"

"I felt sure she would be here." said Paul, "maybe we should wait a while? You wanna go up into the hay loft?"

I smiled. We knew that the hay loft was definitely off limits to us. "Sure!" I answered excitedly, "I will if you will!"

Paul and I climbed through one of the larger holes in the wall and found ourselves in the middle of the dusty floor. The barn creaked and seemed to move in the light winds, shafts of sunlight pierced the broken roof and stabbed through the gloom like lasers. There was a rickety looking ladder which seemed the only way up to the loft. The thought of us using that ladder makes me groan now, but youngsters seem impervious to that sort of fear - we began to climb.

I was already in the loft and Paul was at the top of the ladder when we heard the voices.

"Quick!" I whispered to my friend, "Someone's coming, get your ass up here!"

Paul reacted quickly and scrambled up the last remaining steps. We both dived for the cover of the sweet smelling hay and buried ourselves underneath, breathing as quietly as possible. We looked at each other and smiled as we heard the giggled voices again - one definitely female - and the sound of scrambling as the voice owners climbed through one of the holes in the wall. Paul and I shifted carefully. There was no way we wanted to be discovered now, the ground was fifteen feet below us and, if we had been spotted or heard, escape to the outside would have been almost impossible. We were still under a good covering of straw and hay, but could now see down into the main part of the barn. It was Molly Franklin all right, and she had with her not one, but two burly looking farm hands. They were both joking and laughing and taking it in turns to kiss Molly who giggled every time one of the men wrapped his arms around her.

Paul and I watched silently as Molly took a step back from the two farmers and, looking at them both, began to slowly undo the buttons on her peasant blouse. It seemed to take ages and both the farmers just stood there and watched. Finally the blouse was undone. Molly slipped the garment from her shoulders and, for the first time, I was treated to a view of a completely topless woman. As I looked at her large, breasts and nipples I was aware that my cock had become hard again. My thoughts returned to the current centre of my sexual fantasy: Janet Davis - I wondered if her breasts could be as big as these. I didn't think so, Janet's blouse bulged in the front, but nowhere near as much as Molly's had.

I saw the two big men approach her. I was confused: how could two men have sex with one woman? Molly gasped as four meaty hands began to maul her tits. The men stood on either side of her. They groped her breasts and squeezed her nipples. I could see her eyes were closed and, as one of the men leaned his head down and sucked one of the red buds into his mouth, she let out a low groan of pleasure. Molly's hands had been at her sides, but now they were feeling their way blindly to the front of each of the men's pants. I saw her cup their crotch's through the thick denim and squeeze them. I knew from my own solo exploits, that this sensation was unrivalled by anything else in the world.

The men were now pulling Molly down onto the floor. One began to unlace her shoes while the other busied himself at her belt. They worked feverishly, breathing hard all the time and in a few seconds, Molly's shoes were off and her jeans were open revealing the white cotton waistband of her panties. Both men were now back each side of her and Molly giggled out loud as she raised her hips to allow them to pull her jeans over the swell of her buttocks and tug them down her legs and off.

Suddenly Molly stood. Just her white panties remained. The two farmers looked at her as she slowly hooked her thumbs into the waistband and turned her back to them. She was making a show of it: A slow striptease of the final garment. Inch by inch her briefs lowered revealing more and more of her tanned backside. My own cock was aching and felt very swollen. For the first time since the three had entered, I looked over at Paul next to me. He must have been feeling the same pressure because he had unzipped his jeans and taken out his cock. He was rubbing it silently and breathing deeply. I wasn't sure how I felt about being so close to another boy's cock, but I did know that I needed to do the same. I gulped and swallowed quietly and unzipped my pants. By the time I looked back, Molly was still parading around with her panties half way down her legs. She turned around and I was suddenly reminded of my little sister at her bathtime; Molly had shaved off all the hair around her pussy!

The two farm hands had obviously had enough of the teasing and grabbed Molly by her wrists, pulling her back down onto the dusty floor. She cried out in mock surprise and giggled loudly as she collapsed on top of the men in a heap. There were hands now all over the place. Molly's panties were yanked from her body and thrown to the ground. I heard zippers being pulled and saw jeans and shorts discarded. All three were groaning and moaning as they touched, fondled and caressed each other. Suddenly I caught sight of a cock. It belonged to the larger of the two men and looked absolutely huge. I wrapped my fingers around my own, modestly proportioned shaft and wondered if I would ever grow to the sort of size I was gazing at now. The big farmhand knelt back and looked down at Molly. His huge cock stiff and angry protruded from his body like a battering ram.

"Mind if I go first, Jarvis?" he drawled "The bitch needs to get some of this!" He wrapped his hand around the wide shaft and pointed it towards Molly.

Jarvis nodded his head in agreement and sat back. Molly giggled again.

"Ooooo, yes, Charlie....I do need it....I'm a bitch and need your hot cock!"

"On your hands and knees" demanded Charlie, "I'm gonna fuck you doggy style!"

Everyone stopped when Paul groaned. I turned quickly and pushed his head down into the straw to muffle his moans. He was still lying face down and I could see thick white cum oozing from underneath his body and staining his jeans. I wondered how he would explain that to his mother!

I looked back into the barn. Molly was on her hands and knees, naked as the day she was born, with Charlie poised behind her, his hard cock sticking out obscenely in front of him. They were all looking in our direction.

"Ah, it's nothing but rats," said Jarvis, "this place must be full of em! Go on Charlie, get on with it. I want my turn as well and I gotta get back to work before the boss misses me!"

I relaxed slightly and then heard a long moan from Charlie and Molly as Charlie's big cock slid smoothly into her pussy from behind.

"Damn! This bitch has a hot cunt!" cried Charlie as he began to ease his monster in and out of Molly's body. "Hey, Jarvis! Why don't you see how well she suck's cock?"

Wow! This was what I had been waiting for. I'd seen the odd magazine picture of women with men's cocks in their mouths but it looked like now I was going to actually see it happening. My own weapon throbbed in my hand and I knew that I would soon be joining Paul in emptying the contents of my balls into the hay.

Jarvis seemed more than pleased with the idea and took up a kneeling position in front of Molly's head. I thought that she would be reluctant to do it, but I could not have been more wrong. As soon as Jarvis' cock touched her lips, her mouth opened wide. A lot of things then happened at the same time; Charlie moaned and thrust forward. Molly moaned and the movement behind her forced her forward and straight onto Jarvis' tool. Jarvis groaned as he entered her mouth and my cock exploded in my hand. I bit my lip to stop from crying out as I felt the delicious sensations wash over me.

Molly's moans had now turned to grunts of satisfaction. I knew little of the female orgasm, but knew enough to realise that she was enjoying being double fucked as much as the men were enjoying the benefits of her mouth and pussy. I was surprised by the fact that my cock had remained hard and showed little sign of doing otherwise. I looked over at Paul; he was now openly masturbating and well on his way towards another climax.

There was suddenly an almighty commotion. The old wooden door of the barn flew open in a shower of broken planks and boards and there stood an extremely pissed-off looking Mr. Franklin. His face was red and his eyes blazed furiously as he saw his young wife in such an obscene position. The shotgun he carried did little to soften his appearance.

Charlie and Jarvis stopped dead still, their jaw's hanging slack and open. Molly immediately rolled away, frightened tears streaking her cheeks as she saw her husband level the shotgun.

"Get the fuck out of here!" snarled Franklin as he looked at his two rivals. "Go on, both of you. Fuck off now before I blow your fucking heads off!"

Charlie and Jarvis still had huge erections and they were struggling to pull their jeans on.

"Don't do anything foolish, man." said Jarvis as he quickly picked up his shirt and made for the hole where the barn door used to be. "We're going. We're going."

Franklin's eyes and gun followed the two scampering men as the ran, full sprint, out of the barn and disappeared into the woods. His furious eyes returned to his errant, naked wife.

"It wasn't my fault, Harry. They made me. I didn't want to!"

"You can shut the fuck up as well, bitch!" screamed Franklin. "I know what you're like. The whole town does! It's time you were taught a lesson!"

This was a very unexpected turn in our session of voyeurism. I wondered what was going to happen next. Surely, Franklin would just grab his wife's arm and haul her back to his house. Wouldn't he?

Sure enough, The old farmer put down his weapon and pulled his wife from the floor roughly by her arm. But instead of dragging her outside, he pulled her towards a large straw bale.

"Bend over that, bitch!" he shouted. "I'm gonna fuck you every which way. It's about time you felt what my cock was like!"

Molly was obviously a little scared and was in no position to disobey her husband's direct instruction. Paul and I watched as she bent over the straw bale. We could see her pussy now, still open and leaking fluid. Franklin could see it as well.

"So the little slut has already cum, has she?" he muttered as he pushed two fingers of one hand into her pussy from behind whilst slipping the straps of his dungaree overalls with the other. "Good, that means she'll be nice and wet for her old man!"

Franklin's overalls fell around his ankles and he yanked his underwear down. His hand grasped his semi-hard cock and began to slap it against his wife's butt cheeks. Molly moaned and cried, still professing to be the innocent party and not in any way in need of punishment.

"Just shut up, bitch." Yelled Franklin "I've heard enough of your lies to last me a lifetime!"

With that he placed both his hands on Molly's back and rammed his cock into her gaping pussy. Molly screamed as she was penetrated.

"Ahhhh." groaned her husband as he began to hammer himself back and forth. "This is what I want....mmmmmm......I'd almost forgotten what a good fuck you were!"

The man had great self control - better than Paul and I at least, we discovered as we both spurted our second climaxes at almost the same time. Ten minutes went past with Franklin ramming his wife's pussy with little or no regard for anything but his own pleasure and perhaps a little retribution.

"Damned if your cunt isn't too loose, Molly - think I'll have to put it up your ass!"

"No! Please, Harry. I'm too dry there! You'll hurt me!"

"More lies, I think, my little slut!" said Franklin as he withdrew and prepared to thrust himself into Molly's back door. " Don't tell me that half the town hasn't already had a go at this asshole!"

Molly cried out as her husband penetrated her nether orifice. He grunted and shoved himself in further.

"Oh yes...Isn't that better Molly? Can you feel me deep in your ass? Do you want it? Do you want me there?"

By the expression on her face, I guessed that Molly was no longer in any sort of discomfort. Her face was contorted into a lustful grimace as her husband ploughed and widened her ass. Had I not seen it first hand, I would not have believed how an object the size of Mr. Franklin's cock could possibly fit into such a small hole.

"Oh God yes." she screamed. "Yes..yes..fuck me..fuck your slut wife's ass!"

Then suddenly Mr. Franklin was cumming. Paul and I had no more seed left to join him, but that didn't stop us rubbing our cocks in time with his anal thrusts. He lunged on final time and then withdrew with a guttural cry. He held his cock over Molly's buttocks and let loose a stream of cum that would have made a much younger man proud. He worked his tool between his fingers and rubbed it against his wife's buttocks leaving sticky trails of semen over her tanned skin until he was sure that every last drop had been emitted.

Franklin dressed and left his naked and exhausted wife lying on the barn floor without a word. I looked at my friend. I knew that Paul was thinking the same as me: had she had enough, or could she be persuaded to educate a couple of teenagers into the art of sex?

Slowly we made our way to the ladder to find out!

English Bob
English Bob
2,433 Followers