A First on the Beach

Story Info
Two lovers explore a nude beach together.
2.4k words
45.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you just tell me what the big surprise is!"

I turned to the gorgeous leggy brunette sitting in the passenger seat of my little red roadster, who had just asked me the same question she had asked me about 50 times already that day.

"You will just have to wait and see" I replied, grinning at her with my trademark cheesey smile.

We were cruising down the ocean highway, heading towards my favourite beach, which was nestled about a half hours' hike into the national park. I didn't want to tell her that just yet though, as the beach was something special, and was going to be another first for her.

"Now you did bring everything I told you, didn't you?" I asked.

"Of course I did, I brought my walking shoes, a towel, good sunscreen and my bikini, just like you said"

I grinned again, thinking to myself that she would be rather surprised in just a few minutes.

We came up to the National Park turn off and I guided the roadster down the narrow ribbon of tarmac. As I did, I reached over and took her hand in mine, squeezing it gently as my excitement built. I had been looking forward to this day for months.

We came up to a road side clearing, where there were a few other cars parked and I pulled in beside an old VW Kombi.

"Come on then" I exclaimed, as I hopped from the car.

She gathered her bag, and helped me wrestle the roof of the roadster up. Once I was comfortable my baby was secure, I grabbed my towel from the trunk, took her hand once more, and led her to a path marked with a "Beach" signpost.

We traipsed down the path, as it wound its way from the top of a ridge where we had parked, down through a beautifully green rainforest. After perhaps ten minutes of walking in silence, she spoke up again.

"This beach must be something special if people are prepared to walk all this way in!"

Once more I grinned, saying "It is definitely something special, the walk keeps the masses away. I think you will love it."

Just as I said that, we stepped into broad daylight, reaching a look out that had a magic view of the beach we were destined for. It was a magical sight. A crescent of yellow white sand stretched out before us, with the gorgeous blue Pacific lapping at its edges.

"Wow it's beautiful" she exclaimed.

I smiled with her, and we continued down the path. After another 10 minutes or so of traipsing through the forest, we emerged at the base of a sand dune. We followed the path up the dune and crested the top, stopping once more to take in the view. The same amazing view of beautifully clear water greeted us, as did the warm sand under our feet. We could just see a few towels and people up the northern end of the beach.

"I love it" she exclaimed, and hugged me deeply.

I led her down to the foreshore and towards the southern end of the beach. As we walked we dodged the waves, each trying to kick water at the other, laughing all the way. After a few minutes of fun, I led her back up from the water to the edge of the dunes.

I flipped out my towel and then slid my t-shirt over my head, before stretching out on the towel. After watching me, she dragged her towel from her backpack and positioned it next to mine, before, a little shyly, slipping her t-shirt and shorts off her gorgeous body. I gave a quiet whistle as I admired her, her long lithe body stunning in a tiny black rainbow g-string bikini, the triangles seemingly only just covering those special places on a woman's body.

"Stop it" she exclaimed, as she quickly settled on to her towel.

We both rolled onto our sides so we were facing each other grinning like silly school kids.

"Aside, from its beauty, there is something else special about this beach, can you guess what" I asked her.

"I have no idea, and I think after such a long journey to get here, you should just tell me" she replied some what impetuously, but with a sparkle in her eye.

I laughed, "OK. In fact I think I will go one better and show you!"

With that I stood, towering over her with my 6 foot height. Her eyes followed me, and with a swift move, I slid my thumbs into the sides of my board shorts and shucked them down my legs, exposing all my glory.

"What are you doing!" she cried.

"Showing you why this beach is special -- it's a nudist beach" I grinned.

She gasped. She giggled. She looked me up and down and grinned some more

"You don't expect me to go nude do you?!" she exclaimed.

I smiled back at her, settling back down on to my towel.

"I want you to do only what you are comfortable doing, my plan wasn't to pressure you into anything I promise" I replied.

I delved into my bag and pulled out some sunscreen. I started spreading the lotion over my chest, my legs and my cock and balls. Suddenly she was beside me and it was her hand rubbing the lotion into me, cupping my balls, sliding up and down a shaft that was starting to harden at her touch.

I groaned, enjoying her marvellous touch, my hips thrusting to meet her hand.

"What we are doing now is frowned on at a beach like this" I told her, "The nudists are here to enjoy the sun, not make love"

"More fool them" she laughed before taking her hand away, "Roll over and I will do your back"

I rolled over, and she straddled my back. She squirted some suncream on my back and rubbed it lovingly into my back. Her gentle soft hands sliding from my sides, up my shoulder blades, and then back down my spine. I groaned again and started to drift into a doze as she continued my mini massage. I loved the feeling of her thighs on my bare back side, sliding back and forth as she worked on my back.

With a quick slap on my bum, she clambered off, exclaiming "My turn, my turn!"

She lay on her belly, and I was quickly straddling her gorgeous pert bum, my now semi hard cock nestling along the cleft of her cheeks. I started working sun cream into her body, my hands gliding up her sides. Her bikini top was in the way, so I undid the bow at her neck and back.

"Hey did I say you could do that?" she questioned, a smile clearly in evident in her voice.

I continued my massage, now unhindered by the strings of the bikini. I worked her back firm and strong, just like I knew she liked it. She groaned softly, and I felt her hips gently pushing back against my erection. When I was sure her back was well covered, I moved off her and sat beside her, running more cream up and down her legs.

Leaning over and whispering into her ear "Ok you, time to turn over".

Without a moment's hesitation she was lying on her back, smiling with her beautiful grin at me, and her gorgeous perky breasts exposed for all the world to see. I sat between her thighs, her legs over mine, and I started to massage my cream into her body. Hands first swirling over her belly and shoulders, then her sides, before gently massaging those beautiful breasts. Her nipples hardened at the attention, and her breath was coming in shallow gasps now. My cock was nestled against her bikini clad pussy, and my massaging motion meant it was sliding back and forth, a glorious feeling indeed.

I looked around us and made sure we were still "alone" on the beach. I undid the ties on the sides of her bikini bottoms and slid them off her. She gasped, but showed no sign of stopping me. My hardness immediately pressed against her glorious smooth wetness, and it was definitely very wet. We both groaned and rocked gently against one another, savouring the amazing feeling. I rubbed some more sunscreen into her bare mound, before leaning forward and taking her beautiful pointed nipples into my mouth, sucking them into beautiful hard points and then with a flurry was lying back down on the towel, hard cock pointed to the sun.

"Not so fast Mister" she laughed and before I knew it she was kneeling between my thighs. With one firm grip on the base of my hard cock, her mouth was suddenly upon me, licking and sucking, lips gently rolling back and forth over the sensitive head of my hard on. It felt delicious and then she made it even better, with that hand firmly gripping me and stroking me hard up and down. Her enthusiasm built and built, little moans escaping from her mouth as she sucked me harder, driving me more and more crazy.

I couldn't lie there doing nothing for a moment more, and with some gentle wrestling was able to persuade her gorgeous lithe legs to straddle my face. I pulled her small perfect bum down and pressed my face to her steaming wet pussy. I began licking with long slow licks from top to bottom and back again, getting faster and faster and more and more attention paid to her hard clit. The hand that held her bum slid until I could tease her tight little ass bud. First a gentle teasing circle, and then a gentle thrust inside her, matching the pace of my tongue on her clit. Soon she was bucking up and down on my face and panting hard, in turn making me harder and harder, and thrusting up to meet her mouth.

"I have to have you" she groaned and still with scant regard for our surroundings she was turned around and astride me and lowering that gorgeous body to mine. She grasped my thickness and nestled her wet lips against me, and in one swift motion sat down and took me deeply within her, making us both groan loudly. She began a gentle rocking motion which felt divine and pretty soon we were grinding away at each other like people possessed, moaning and groaning like animals.

My hands were now on her hips rocking her back and forth harder and harder, pushing me every deeper inside her velvet depths. Her body crushed against mine, her clit grinding into me with every thrust. With a gasp she cried "I am going to cum" and groaned long and loud, her body pulsing and quivering all around me. She collapsed on to my chest and rested a moment against my chest, both of us savouring the closeness of our skin.

We lay like that for a few moments, enjoying the sun on our skin. She whispered "I want to make you cum". She climbed off me and kneeled between my thighs again. Once more she enveloped me in her mouth, sucking harder and deeper than before. Her hand worked me faster and faster, the other one teasing my balls. With just a few minutes of this amazing attention I groaned "I am going to cum". Rather than slow down this spurred her to go faster and harder, and before I knew it I was arching my back and exploding deep in her mouth. I cried out with sheer pleasure and she sucked me until I could stand it no more.

We both rolled on to our backs, too sated to speak.

After a few minutes she whacked my thigh and said "Come on, we haven't come all this way to the beach to not have a swim". With that she was up and running into the surf. I pursued that gorgeous back side into the water and we fell into the waves, the coolness of the water a sharp shock to our systems.

We cavorted in the water, splashing and wrestling, trying to dunk each other under the waves. We drifted out until we could only just touch the sand on the ocean floor, enjoying the calm that the ocean brings. Her beautiful lithe body slid up to me and she wrapped her legs around me. I could resist this gorgeous creature for not a minute more and kissed her deeply.

Our kiss was sensual and playful, tongues darting into one another's mouths and lips pressed firmly together. My hands held her pert backside and pulled her hard against me, my cock again hardening as I savoured the closeness of her. Her hands caressed my back and her hips began rocking against mine, rubbing her smooth wet slit against the head of my now rock hard cock again. One of my hands slid up her torso, caressing her breasts, teasing the nipples and then gently pinching them, an act she loved and one that brought a sharp intake of breath. Her rocking became stronger, my cock sliding up and down, teasing both her clit and then her sensitive entrance with each slide.

The teasing was too much for me and with a mighty thrust I planted myself deep inside her again. There was nothing gentle about this, I held her hips and brought her down hard against me again and again, making us both cry out in pleasure. She clung to my shoulders as I drove harder and harder into her and our cries grew louder. My cock felt like it was growing bigger and bigger inside her, and I knew I wouldn't last long. She cried out "Oh baby I am going to cum" and that was all it took for me too, both of us climaxing together in a shuddering shaking mess, as I filled her with my seed.

We held each other tight, gasping for breath and not wanting to let the other one go. Eventually we parted and swam back in to the beach and slowly wandered up to our towels, holding each other's hands and enjoying the after-glow of another amazing love making session. I certainly hoped it wasn't the first and last time we would be visiting this beach together.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Two Couples, One Cabin: A Seduction Two couples learn to share on a Valentine's Day getaway.in Group Sex
Two King Beds Two married couples are forced to share a hotel room.in Group Sex
First Visit to The Club First time clubbers put on a show.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The 21st Birthday Party A foreign exchange student ignites some wild sex gamesin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Beach Voyeurism First vacation with my girl got wild on the nude beach.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories