A Gift That Keeps Giving

Story Info
An older married couple surprise each other.
8.5k words
67k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers

As my wife Molly and I got into our fifties, things sort of settled down between us. Things of a sexual nature I mean. Neither of us were as slim and trim as we'd been when we'd met forty years before, and though I still considered her my best friend and sexually desirable, she, I believe, began to think she was no longer attractive. I tried to convince her otherwise (I mean, hey, I'm paunchy too!), and though she said she believed me, I knew that deep down inside, she felt somewhat ugly and unwanted.

Still, we had a great time in bed on the weekends.

Throughout the years, we'd never had any problem commenting on people we saw in the movies or on TV. Whenever there would be a particularly beautiful actress shown, Molly would always mention it to me and I'd agree or disagree, depending on my particular tastes. Mostly, we agreed however.

This didn't bother me at all because before we'd met and fallen in love, Molly had had several lesbian lovers. She was basically bisexual, but then I was too to a certain degree, having gone to bed with a few men before I met her. But, as I told her on one of our first dates, I had always somehow 'become' female during those trysts, and much of the time when we were married, my feminine side would again take over; this seemed to please Molly no end. It had even gotten to the point where I kept my body shaved and smooth for her. If she missed being with a woman, perhaps I had become somewhat of a substitute.

But as the years went on, she had more and more misgivings about her appearance. And as that developed, she doubted my desire for her. It finally got to the point where I began wishing I were some beautiful twenty-year old female, just to make her happy. I think maybe a woman telling another women that she's beautiful carries more weight than if a man tries to do the same. But having been born a man, and after years of being as such, there was no way I could ever hope to give her that.

Then one day the courier service my company uses sent over a new courier, a girl by the name of Kelly. She was beautiful—fresh and vital in a way that I knew my wife would appreciate (having had all those discussions over the years), in her early 20s—and the more I worked with her and saw her day to day, the more I liked her.

And the more I knew my wife would like her as well.

The thought kept recurring that if I couldn't be the woman my wife needed or wanted, then maybe...a substitute would be worth checking into.

Weeks went by but I couldn't find any reasonable way to ask this peppy, vibrant young woman (who most likely was not in need of any company) that I wanted to somehow offer her as a 'gift' to my wife.

—Because that's what it would amount to!

* * *

More time went by and on a day like any other, Kelly, signing for some documents as she stood at my desk, noticed me looking at her, as I again puzzled over what, if anything, I could say.

"What's the matter Mr. N.?" she asked in that sweet, cheerful voice of hers. I looked up at her as she stuffed documents in her delivery bag. "Got some troubles?"

Finally, after all these weeks, I gave up.

"Nothing really, Kelly," I told her. "Just that...that I wish I knew a way to tell an incredibly lovely courier girl that I'd like her to meet my wife."

Kelly straightened and stared at me, her big eyes unblinking. I hadn't mentioned her by name so I was somewhat safe from a harassment lawsuit. I watched her face, and strangely, saw the corners of her pretty mouth start to curl upwards. She leaned close.

"...you mean, like in a threesome?" she whispered, and her eyes sparkled a little.

"Oh heavens no." I said softly. "More like...well, my wife's sort of..."

"Just your wife and the lovely courier girl?" Kelly whispered. "Is she..."

"Halfway," I said. "...maybe more than half."

"Well," Kelly said in a hushed tone, "So am I, really. But...tell you the truth, I was kinda hoping for a threesome 'cause...well, I've been thinking about you a lot...." Then the girl zipped her bag up, handed me the paperwork and left my office. I felt certain that I'd be fired for bringing up such a thing but that day went by, the next and the third, and nothing was ever mentioned by any of my superiors.

Then Friday arrived and we needed to send some documents out pronto to the East Coast. Kelly came in for the pickup, waved at me as she hurried past my office to the boss's office, but paused at my door before leaving.

"By the way, the courier would love to meet the person you mentioned Mr. N.," she said poking her head in the door, and then, glancing up and down the hall, she stepped in, gave me a Post-it note and hurried out. On it was her phone number.

The very thought of this cute woman in bed with my wife gave me an erection that wouldn't go away for nearly five minutes. I stayed seated at my desk thinking of taxes and layoffs until it softened, but at the end of the work day I made the call on my private phone.

Kelly answered as she was driving home. We chatted, and the more I talked with her—especially after hours—the more I realized how much Molly would enjoy being with her. She was clever, warm, courteous, and what was more, eager. She told me she'd been thinking about my offer for several days and that she'd become more and more thrilled with the idea as each day went by. She repeated her regret that it wouldn't be a threesome but we ended on the fact that she would be more than willing to do as I'd proposed.


Before hanging up, there was an uncomfortable silence. I hadn't really thought of the concept of paying her, and didn't quite know how to bring it up now. She wasn't exactly a friend, but to offer payment might sour the whole deal.

"Oh, and in case you're worrying about paying me, Mr. N.," Kelly said. "Don't. I'm...not doing it for that reason, okay?"

I sighed, thanked her and we hung up.

* * *

The arranged 'date' was to be my wife's next birthday, which was a week away. We were born in the same month, just a week apart, though Molly was two years younger than me. During the next few days I made secret calls to Kelly regarding rather private, personal matters such as what my wife was into, what pleased her most, the things she and I sometimes spoke about, even her favorite fragrances and perfumes.

—Which, because of how I am—and having personally used pretty fragrances in bed for years—I was quite familiar with.

My wife, at her own job across town, never knew anything was amiss and suspected nothing. Even when we were at home together.

I had a certain...sense of pride that I would finally be able to pull something over on the old gal!

* * *

Then the day was approaching and Kelly would constantly say how she wished I would be there with she and my wife. She seemed so happy and excited about it, that there were several times I thought of giving in. But then I would again remind her (and myself) that it was a personal gift and not to be shared. The girl would groan and finally relent, telling me instead of how thrilled she still was to be part of my little plan.

—And how excited she was getting, thinking about all the things Molly would do with her. It seemed that the girl shared all of my wife's 'interests' and the more time went by, the more anxious and expectant Kelly was.

She was simply adorable!

* * *

Finally—finally—the day arrived. All deadlines were taken care of, my wife's company had hit their deadlines, my own company was in a soft period between its own campaigns, and everything was in a relaxed, content mood. I carefully briefed Kelly about the time-table and when she should arrive at the restaurant that Molly and I always went to for birthdays and anniversary celebrations, went over what I would say to my wife and how I would excuse myself and spend the night at a nearby hotel.

Molly and I got to the place on time and I have to say I was more nervous than when I'd asked her to marry me! She still hadn't the slightest clue as to what my special gift was; I'd only mentioned it being very special, and when I refused to go into detail, she vowed to get me back!

Fun stuff; I guess it happens when you're married to your best friend.

We had our favorite table in the back and had wine and toasted each other as we normally did. Then out of the corner of my eye I noticed a rather small, slender woman approaching. The outline didn't quite fit my memory of Kelly—especially dressed up as she was and with her long hair billowing behind her—but as the girl got nearer I knew it was her.

Amazing what a courier uniform can cover up!

Kelly came up smiling behind Molly, and it was only when I stood to greet Kelly, that Molly turned her head.

All in an instant, Kelly's expression turned from warmth and gladness to abject horror. I glanced at Molly and her face showed complete bewilderment. My wife turned in her chair and looked at the girl with a slight frown on her face.

"Kelly?" she said in a puzzled tone. "You're a week early...."

The girl's eyes remained frozen wide as she stood there a foot or two from the table. I motioned for her to have a seat and pulled the chair out for her when she finally seemed able to move. Molly leaned close to the girl, whispered something, and then looked at me as I returned to my seat.

"Well," my wife said. "Better early than late: Happy birthday, honey!" She glanced over at Kelly, who looked close to tears now. "What's the matter baby-girl?" she asked gently.

"Nothing sweetheart," I said quietly to my wife, and now I was the one receiving the confused expression from my wife as she turned to look at me. "It's just that, well...Happy Birthday to you, sweetie...."

Molly looked faint, but just for a moment. Kelly looked as though she had already passed out and was simply waiting for gravity to take over and drop her to the floor.

* * *

It was incredibly funny in retrospect, especially when Molly and I were finally able to somewhat revive our 'birthday gift' to each other and let the girl know that there was no harm done. We all laughed and joked at the strange turn of events—the fact that both my wife's company and mine used the same courier service (not something which normally comes up in after-work conversation), the secret plans now gone totally awry, and the way poor Kelly had looked when she realized she knew both of us. But as the dinner celebration went on and the cake was finally served and consumed, it began to get exciting—in a mild, rising sort of way—that directly after this, I would be bidding my wife and Kelly farewell for the night and heading off to my reserved hotel room.

The bill came and I paid it, then began to relate my plans to Molly, but was cut off short.

"Don't be ridiculous!" she laughed. "These past two weeks or so, Kelly has been begging me to join in the little tryst I'd arranged between the two of you; haven't you sweetie?"

Kelly just nodded, but the corners of her mouth were again curling into that cute little smile of hers.

"She kept bugging me about it too," I said, and when I caught Kelly's eye, her nod was almost imperceptible. My wife had no problem discerning it however.

"Then it's agreed?" Molly asked and Kelly nodded fully. Ten minutes later we were all heading back to our house for a night that I had still could not fully comprehend.

* * *

Once home, Kelly, adorable little creature that she was, received moist kisses from my wife with no hesitation or nervousness. In fact in a matter of only five minutes or so she was completely at ease and obviously aroused beyond the point of inhibition. I knew this and could clearly see it because I was sitting right there in my favorite armchair, watching as they stood in the middle of the living room, getting 'more closely acquainted.'

Me being the spectator and letting Molly 'go first' as it were, was my final and only condition, really. It was in fact still Molly's actual birthday and being the birthday-girl had its privileges. And when my wife had slowly and carefully unwrapped her 'present,' the fact of Kelly's 'birthday suit' also had unexpected privileges—for me.

It was the first time, obviously, that I had seen the girl without any clothes on. The beautiful, sheer dress she'd worn to the restaurant had revealed an amazing amount—a stark contrast to what her work uniform concealed—but without her high heels or that dress or anything else on for that matter, I realized how stunning she actually was.

I've referred to her as 'little' and 'small' but in fact the girl stood 5'7" in height. Her figure, as I've hinted at, was slight, but she was actually quite curvy in all the right places. I found out later what her actual measurements were, but at that point, watching her standing there while my wife kissed every part of her—front and back—I figured her to be 32-21-34 or so.

I wasn't far off.

She was quite a bit taller than my 5'4" wife, but over the years, Molly had always expressed admiration for taller women and so the combination was perfect. And perfect for me as well. I tucked my erection down between my thighs as I went on watching the beautiful thing happening before my eyes but then realized I didn't have to worry about that. My wife was still fully clothed—as I was—but I knew that if I'd wanted to, I could've undressed right then and there and joined in.

There was no rush though; perhaps after an hour or two...just to make sure my wife had had her fill of Kelly.

At least temporarily.

Then Molly went down on her knees, gently but rather abruptly pushed Kelly's feet further apart (Kelly gasped as she stood there, arms locked above her head, writhing where she stood), and then turned back to look at me, grinning.

"I think we could all use some coffee, baby," she said. "Though right after this, it's going to be your turn...."

I nodded as I stood, and just before I headed to the kitchen to make a nice pot of Yuban, Molly turned to look at the beautifully shaped bush that was at eye level to her, and then simply buried her face against it. Kelly let out a surprised but pleased moan, and then I left the two of them there while I went to make the coffee.

* * *

Usually with the coffee maker, I measure out the grounds, fill the water, replace the decanter, hit the button and go back to what I was doing. This time however, I leaned back against the counter and watched and listened to thing gurgle and bubble and hiss. Twelve minutes it usually takes, and I was prepared to stand there the whole time, wanting to give the girls those extra moments alone.

But before the coffee was completely done, I heard moans and gasps above the sounds the coffee maker was putting out. Not loud enough to disturb the neighbors, but loud—and passionate—enough to disturb my half-hard dick!

I wandered back into the living room and smiled at what I saw. Kelly was still on her feet but had been turned around, and now my wife had her face buried between the girl's shapely ass-cheeks. I heard Molly inhale deeply and then saw her pull back and look over her shoulder as if to call to me in the kitchen. Seeing I was right there she simply smiled.

"One question:" Molly whispered. "Did you tell her to put Pikake Island Scent in her crack?" I smiled back.

"No. Just that you liked it."

"I adore it!" Molly sighed, and then she turned again to Kelly's butt-cheeks, spread them with her thumbs, and pushed her face between them; inhaling to fill her lungs with that sweet and fragrant scent.

Kelly, who'd turned to look over her shoulder at me, suddenly opened her mouth and gasped from what my wife had just done, then turned back to face the wall while Molly went on enjoying her. I almost felt sorry for Kelly; the poor thing had looked completely overheated and flushed with excitement.

But I knew it was only the beginning!

Then the coffee maker signaled it was done with gurgles and hisses and I headed back to the kitchen. I brought back three filled cups, sugar, cream and spoons on a tray, but nearly dropped it when I saw all that had changed in my short absence.

Molly had now gotten Kelly seated on the loveseat adjoining the sofa, right foot resting flat on the carpet, the other leg bent back at the knee. And the reason the knee was bent was that Molly knelt there right in front of the girl, holding her left foot in her hands as she gently kissed the ankle and the top of the foot.

Kelly sat there shivering whenever the pleasure became too great but she mostly held her place, writhing slightly as she remained just on the very edge of losing control. Having my feet kissed was one of my favorite things but to see my wife actually doing it to someone else was incredible. And to top it off, it was an actual female foot she was kissing and licking, and not just my shaved one.

"Coffee?" I said, and Kelly opened her eyes. Molly gave the girl's foot a final kiss and sat back. She turned, got up and came over.

"I always knew she was beautiful," she whispered as she took her coffee and held it between both hands to warm and steady them. "But she was for you. Now that she's also mine...wow." My wife gave me a peck on the cheek and then looked at Kelly.

Kelly seemed to still be floating on waves of pleasure. Her eyes finally focused and she smiled and sat up a bit.

"Coffee, honey-girl?" Molly said, and Kelly nodded. She started to get up but I intervened.

"No, you just sit there and relax," I told her and I took a steaming fresh cup over. I turned to come back to my seat but my wife waved to catch my attention.

"Uh, it's your turn now, yes?" she said, and I stood there smiling like an idiot for a moment before turning and going back to the 'gift.' I knelt where my wife had knelt and reached out to touch Kelly's shapely leg. I hesitated. It felt really odd to be in the position of touching this woman's body in any way. I'd avoided the prospect of it for weeks, even though it had been suggested repeatedly. This was all supposed to be for my wife and here I was about to touch the very thing I swore I wouldn't! I looked up into the girl's sparkling eyes. She was already smiling.

"It's alright, you know...." she whispered but when I continued to just kneel there, she brought her leg up to touch my frozen hand. I set my coffee down and held that leg in both hands, and then let myself get lost in the moment. I leaned forward and kissed it, right on the shin, and then kissed downward to the top of the foot; one that was far prettier and sexier than I'd ever imagined! Her skin was silky smooth, warm, delicate. I heard Kelly's soft gasps and moans and that only inflamed me more. I kissed the side of her foot and then kissed the tips of her toes.

More sighs, more shuddering inhalations and moaning sounds. I looked up and saw that the girl was enjoying what I was doing completely, but what's more, she didn't seem to be faking it. It hadn't seemed that way with my wife, and it didn't seem that way now.

"She has simply the sweetest feet...." Molly whispered from her chair. "Her skin's like velvet and her melt is like honey. Might go good with your coffee, baby...."

I'd turned to look back at my wife (she was smiling over her cup) and then looked up into Kelly's face. Still giving me her smiling approval, the girl then brought both her feet up on the edge of the seat cushion, spread her knees and showed me exactly where I might find my 'sweetener.'

I couldn't hold off anymore! Her pussy was luscious, wet and dripping. It was fully swollen and seemed to ache for any touch at all. I leaned over and put my mouth on her and felt her legs, her whole body, shudder around me.

"...oh my god, Mr. N.," she gasped softly. "...oh my god...."

Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers