A Girl's Best Friend

Story Info
A vibrator can be a very good friend.
865 words
3.81
68.9k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluzworld
Bluzworld
20 Followers

Blue was bored. It had snowed for 3 days now and the roads were closed. It was too dangerous to venture out in her car. Having nothing else to do, Blue checked her email once more before heading off to bed.

She waited for her computer to warm up and logged onto her email account. There was a new message. Would it be from him? Yes, it was. She felt her body begin to tingle with anticipation. She could hardly wait to read it. She fully intended to savor every last word.

Blue settled into her chair and began to read his email.

He wrote..."I roar when I cum. Sometimes I yell and I swear. Sometimes I have no idea what's going to come out of my mouth. I bang and drive so hard it can be like I'm angry, crazy or punishing my partner. I want to feel your fingers in my ass, fingering me, penetrating me. I want to feel your tongue in my anus. I want you to penetrate me, violate me with your little black butt plug. Put me and my ass at your mercy. Use your toy and fuck me. Push it into me and fill me until I can't take it anymore. Then I push back because I like it and I want it. I want you to suck my balls, and my cock. I want to feel your fingers sliding in and out of my hot, tight ass. I want you to be wild and uninhibited. I want you to blow my mind."

She reached up and felt her nipples. Her nipples were hard and poking through her sheer nightgown. She had so much sexual tension after reading just half of his email that she would need some release soon.

Just as she reached the end of the email, he said "masturbate and play with your pussy. I want to hear all about it tomorrow."

At that point, she could no longer hold out without a little something to tide her over. She slipped 2 fingers into her extremely wet pussy, pumped them in and out a few times, and then pulled them out to lick them clean. Her juices tasted so good. She needed a hard cock. Now, more than ever, Blue wanted to get fucked. She went directly upstairs and lay back on her bed and smoothed out her silk night gown. It was sheer in all the right places and was just long enough to cover her supple ass. In the front, it tied between her ample breasts, barely holding them in. Her nipples were still hard and the fabric accentuated the perky buds. Blue loved this night gown because it seemed to enhance all of her curves. Her blonde hair was slightly disheveled; she was definitely very fuckable tonight.

She reached into her nightstand, grabbed her vibrator, and started to read the email again. She was so horny and after reading the last sentence again, set down the email. She gently untied the bow between her breasts and started to massage them, slowly and deliberately. Her nipples were so hard and she began to pinch them. With every pinch, it would send little bursts of pleasure up and down the entire length of her body. With every touch, she felt as though it was really his hands caressing her. She had played with her nipples for so long that they were now becoming sore. She moved her hands down to her pussy. She teased herself by just barely passing her fingers over her opening and back up to her clit. Her whole body was in a complete state of heightened pleasure. Her pussy swollen, wet and waiting to be penetrated.

Blue rubbed the vibrator against her clit until she was at the brink of climax and stopped. She wanted to enjoy this feeling for as long as she could. She then used her other hand and plunged the 9 inch vibrator deep inside, pumping it in and out. The vibrator was on a low setting at first, and then she became inpatient and turned it up higher.

With the one hand, she was pumping the huge dildo in and out, and with the other, she started to massage her clit vigorously.

"Oh my GOD!" she cried out.

She was so wet - she could smell her own musky wetness and feel the dildo pumping in and out of her pussy. Her moans became louder.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Ram your cock deep inside me!" she screamed, imagining that he was right there in the room with her.

She wanted to feel his cum shoot into her tight pussy. Just then, her whole body began to shake and she came hard. Wave after wave of orgasm shot through her body.

Her body finally came to rest and she started to become aware of where she was once again. She lay there for almost 10 minutes letting her body recover with the dildo still buried in her pussy.

Having completely satisfied herself (with the help of her favorite email buddy, of course), she eventually slid the vibrator out of her pussy and quietly fell asleep.

Bluzworld
Bluzworld
20 Followers