A Kinky New Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexy Aunt Roxanne has plans of her own this evening.
2.5k words
4.33
65.8k
49

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,723 Followers

Darcy was sitting at the bar, nursing her Daiquiri. She had already refused four offers to buy her another drink while she waited for her date to arrive. Truth be told, Darcy wasn't really much of a drinker. She had only been old enough to drink for about a year now, not that it would have mattered. With her gorgeous face and body, Darcy had yet to ever be carded.

She looked around and finally spotted her date. Waving, she saw the auburn-haired beauty approaching with a big smile on her face. When Roxanne came up to her, she hugged the woman in a fierce embrace, not caring if anyone was watching them. That was Darcy; she lived her life by her own rules. "I like your new hair color," she said to Roxanne. Then, she whispered "Does collar match cuffs or ...?"

Roxanne laughed a bit nervously. "I'm shaved and you're a little bitch for asking." She motioned to the bartender and ordered a Strawberry Daiquiri for herself. "Have you been here long?" She asked Darcy.

"Not too long, no," Darcy answered. "What kept you? I called you over an hour ago; you don't live that far from here."

"My sister Melanie had sent my niece, Ginger, over to stay with me for the night," Roxanne answered. "She had plans although she wouldn't tell me what they were -- probably involving that handsome new husband of hers. Ginger had been there for a few hours when I got your call."

"What excuse did you give her?" Darcy asked.

"I told her that I'd gotten a call from work and gave her cab fare to go home," Roxy told her girlfriend. She placed her hand on the girl's stocking-clad knee. "What was I supposed to tell her, I got a booty call from my hot teenage girlfriend and I'm going out for the night to lick pussy?"

Darcy giggled. "You should have invited her along. I've seen that niece of yours -- she's hot, I wouldn't mind going down on that."

Roxanne sighed. "You're incorrigible. Yes, Ginger is hot but I don't know how much sexual experience she's had, if any. She also happens to be my niece and aunts don't go around sleeping with their nieces," she told the pretty brunette.

"Mine did -- several times."

Seeing that no one was looking, Roxy chanced a fleeting kiss. "That's because you're irresistible or your aunt is a lezzie tramp -- or both. Now, didn't you say your parents were away for the entire evening?"

Darcy smiled. "They're at my aunt's until sometime tomorrow afternoon."

"The same aunt?"

"In an odd coincidence, yes," Darcy laughed. "Mom and her sister have always been close but since Aunt Annette moved away, my mother's missed her like crazy. Daddy does whatever makes mom happy, so they went for a visit. Let's finish our drinks -- I'm dying to get my face between your big tits and lick your nipples and have you go down on my pussy," the petite brunette sighed with apparent lust.

"I want that too," Roxanne breathed. "I dolled myself up just for you, Ginger wondered why I was getting so dressed up just to go to work. I told her I was meeting with a special client," she explained. In a short dress, patterned stockings and black high heels, Roxanne looked every inch the vamp. She motioned for the bartender, paid for their drinks and took Darcy's hand. "Let's get you out of here and into a large, warm bed."

"Slut," Darcy said under her breath but loud enough for Roxanne to hear. Her older lover smiled as they made their way to her sporty MG. Darcy lived a bit further away than Roxanne so while they were driving, she kept running her hand up and down Roxy's stocking-clad leg. It was driving the woman insane and she almost went off the road, but they finally made it to Darcy's home. They rushed in the door as quickly as possible and in her excitement, the teen girl decided to tease her mature, beautiful lover. She dropped her jacket on the couch and let her skirt follow suit. What Roxanne had thought was a pretty Cami and matching stockings was actually a one-piece lace body stocking. It clung to Darcy's tanned skin and hid little of her charms. Roxanne was almost salivating over the girl, as much as she had a year earlier when they had met.

Darcy's mother had been a client of Roxanne's, hiring her to redecorate her entire home. A few times when Roxanne had been over taking measurements and discussing plans with Patricia Swan, Roxanne had noticed Darcy. The pretty girl was hard to miss, both Swanson women were very attractive and bi-sexual Roxy would have slept with either of them. She noticed that Darcy seemed to A) make it a habit to be around whenever she was over and B) dress in clothing that was not completely age appropriate, although her mom didn't seem to notice or mind.

One time during a consultation, while her mother was out of the room, Darcy was being overly flirty. Roxanne decided to warn the girl. "Careful little girl," she said to Darcy. "Behavior like that can get you into a lot of trouble."

"I'm petite, but I am NOT a little girl," Darcy said, shifting from one foot to another. That was obvious to anyone who looked at her cleavage and the way her shorts molded to her body. "Besides, maybe I WANT to get into a little bit of trouble. Life is too boring unless you take a risk sometimes." Before Roxy could even stop her, the girl was standing on tip-toe and kissing Roxanne. She stopped only a minute or so before her mother entered the room. As she walked away, she had an extra bounce in her step and she smiled back at a befuddled Roxanne.

A few days later, she got a text and it was from Darcy. She arranged to meet the girl and was going to put a stop to all of this. However, when she first set eyes on the girl in the café, she knew that wasn't what was going to happen at all. Darcy had changed her look entirely. Her hair was styled and her makeup was now sensual and alluring. She wore a skintight, short black dress and high heels. She didn't look like an eighteen-year old anymore; she looked like a young woman. A very desirable young woman and if she was intent on playing this game, then Roxy was going to see it through. She sat down across from the girl and ordered coffee. "How did you get the number?" She asked the captivating teenager.

"Mom has it written down, I thought she must be driving you crazy with all her ideas and suggestions," Darcy said as she sipped her coffee. Her dark brown eyes did not waver as she looked into the green eyes of the then-redheaded Roxanne.

"She's footing the bill and she's actually quite charming company," Roxanne answered. She quite liked Patricia Swanson, she was funny and sexy. She wondered about the woman and if she made a pass, would Patricia have succumbed. Several of her "straight" clients had fallen into little quick flings with her. Some had been the seductresses and some had allowed themselves to be seduced. None of Roxanne's lovers had ever left her bed with anything less than a large smile on their faces.

"Are we going to play little games or are you going to tell me what it is you want?" Roxy asked the girl. She knew the answer and yet, she still needed to hear Darcy say it out loud.

"I want us to fuck," Darcy said to her, laying all of her cards on the table. "I've been with a few girls but never with a woman and never one as hot as you. I want us to go somewhere and get out of our clothes and roll around naked until we're both exhausted," she told Roxanne.

"You're a very naughty young lady," Roxanne smiled as Darcy placed her hand on top of hers. "Just what would you do if I happened to say no?"

"You won't say no," Darcy smiled, brushing her foot along Roxanne's leg and licking her lips sensually. "You're here, aren't you? You want me just as much as I want you. I may be young, but I know the way of the world. Now, are we going to sit around this café, lovely as it is, and drink coffee all day -- or are we going to find a nice place where we can share life's most intimate pleasures?" The younger girl offered.

Roxanne was no one's fool. She moved a bit closer to the younger girl and kissed her, letting a bit of tongue slide into Darcy's mouth. She didn't blatantly advertise her bi-sexuality but she didn't hide it either. She was who she was. Darcy's eyes opened wide with delighted surprise and when Roxanne pulled away, she knew that she had gotten the answer she had been seeking.

"That was HOT!" The girl breathed. "Okay, we've got to go somewhere, but where? I don't have enough money with me to rent us a hotel room and I ..."

Roxy laughed. Now the girl sounded like an over-anxious teenager. "Relax baby, I don't live too far from here. We can go back to my place and you can show me what's under that tight little dress of yours. Are you ready to go?"

"I've been ready since you showed up," Darcy said breathlessly. "But if you want to know what's under this dress, I can tell you -- just little old me!"

Roxanne's eyes went wide. "You're not wearing any underwear?"

"Nope," Darcy said as she shook her head. "It'd show in a dress this tight; I had to sneak out of the house so mom wouldn't see it. She'd throw a fit, even though she has a few just like it." Their server came and they paid their bills and made their way to Roxanne's car. Roxanne was fascinated by the young girl and admired her self-confidence. She hoped that the pretty girl would live up to her expectations.

Roxanne's apartment was beautiful and Darcy wished that she had the time to admire it, but they weren't here for decorating tips. Before she could find any reason to back out, Roxanne pulled the girl close and planted a strong kiss on the teen's soft, supple lips. Darcy didn't shy away; the pretty brunette leaned in closer and let her older lover take command. Darcy let herself melt into Roxanne's embrace and felt her gorgeous tits pressed against her own body. She thought Roxanne's tits might be her best feature, not that her long legs were second to anyone's. She also liked the wild mane of red hair that framed Roxanne's gorgeous face and her green eyes held you in their spell. There was no two ways about it; the older woman was a complete and utter sex goddess!

Roxanne took Darcy's hand and led her to her all-white bedroom. She watched the pretty girl wiggle out of her snug black dress and, as advertised, the girl wore no underwear. Nor did any tan lines mar her perfect flesh. The little brunette was a perfect nymph. Roxanne had worn a pretty sun dress for the day and it didn't take much for her to do a little shimmy and have it fall to the floor. Darcy's eyes laughed with pleasure at Roxanne's pretty peach lingerie. She sat on the edge of the bed and waited for her lover to make the next move.

Darcy didn't have to wait long. Roxy had been hot for the teen for a while now, so she gathered the petite girl in her arms and rained kisses down from her face and all the way down her smooth, sleek torso. When she reached Darcy's shaved little cunt, she went in and started attacking like she was starved for the juices of the younger girl. Roxy felt the younger girl's hands tangled up in her long hair and heard her soft voice urging her forward. She didn't need to urge Roxanne, not all the fires of hell could have stopped her from tasting the sweet pussy. She felt Darcy's thighs clamp around her head as she licked and sucked, bringing the teen to an orgasm unlike any Darcy had ever known in the past. She was still moaning and gasping when Roxanne sidled up alongside of her.

"Holy fuck," Darcy managed to say. "What an unbelievable experience, I think I'm still cumming," she giggled. "Okay, my turn to pleasure you. Let me know if there's anything I'm not doing right, I'm sure you have much more experience with this than I do."

Roxanne thought the younger girl was being a bit presumptuous -- how did she know this wasn't Roxy's first time with another woman? It wasn't, of course, and she decided to let the matter drop. Darcy's hands began to move all over her body, almost as if she was giving the woman an erotic massage. She had not even used her mouth yet, and still, she was bringing Roxy to life. Roxanne realized that Darcy's experiences with her girlfriends must have been extensive, because the girl had wonderful hands. Wherever they touched, Roxy felt her body tingle. They didn't slow down or give Roxy a chance to rest or even catch her breath. Instead, the girl's hands flitted around her body from foot to her shoulders. When Darcy began to add her mouth to the equation, it was game over for the gorgeous redhead. She arched her body up and clutched the girl close as she rode out her first orgasm. Darcy didn't let up. She moved down Roxanne's body with her hands and mouth and proceeded to bring Roxy to the apex of yet another climax. Very few lovers had ever been able to do that for Roxanne; most didn't have the patience or the skill. It seemed as if Darcy had both.

Now the two lovers rolled around in bed and moved easily into that ages-old position favored by so many Sapphic lovers. Their bodies heaved and bucked as they sought out mutual satisfaction. Fingers and tongues probed deep and it seemed to Roxanne as if they were almost taking measure of each other. Roxy was not going to be outdone by some pretty teenager, skilled or not. She set her sights on making the little brunette cum several more times and she accomplished that in due time. Darcy was limp on the bed, although even all rumpled up, she maintained a youthful freshness. She and the girl got dressed and made plans to do this again.

Now they were in Darcy's bed, preparing for their latest assignation. Roxy felt a bit guilty that she'd had to send Ginger back home, but an entire night with Darcy was just too precious to give up. Ginger was a good kid and Melanie would just have to understand.

She rolled on top of her petite lover and proceeded to remind the younger girl just why there was such intense heat between them.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,723 Followers