A Lady in Red

Story Info
The memories of my first time are triggered by a song.
4.2k words
4.32
51.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just returned home from a long bicycle ride. I like to ride my bike it gives me a chance to think and believe me I have plenty of time to think. I just moved to a very small town in the middle of nowhere. I am not sure even God knows where this place is. I came here from a very nice city to take a job. I had lived in the last place for 32 years and I consider it home. All my family and friends are there along with a lot of good memories. I get very lonely down here. I miss my friends. Right before I left for my ride I was listening to the radio, an all oldies station, and heard the song “Lady in Red.” I couldn’t remember who sang it or even if that was the right title, but it sure did trigger a fond memory of home.

While I was biking I started thinking of when I first moved there. Not unlike this move I was new in town and had no friends, just the guys I worked with. I was lonely, as I am now. A buddy of mine from work said his girlfriend had an ex-sister-in-law who might like to go out with me if I was interested.

“My friend says she is pretty good looking, but I have never met her. Want me to have her set it up?”

“Sure. Why not.”

So that Friday night I had my first blind date in the new city.

When I was a child and especially as a teenager I was very shy. I only had one date in high school and it was a disaster. I dated a few women in college but nothing too serious. Other than a one-night stand with a married woman who took my cherry I had never had sex. In my mind I was still a virgin. Even though I had sex it was nothing special and I couldn’t even remember her name. It took me an hour to get dressed for my date. I didn’t know what to wear and wanted to make a good impression so she would over look my shyness. I choose a pair of jeans, a dress shirt and cowboy boots. I wore the boots I guess to appear taller. I am 5’6” tall, which is not really short, I was in good shape and had nothing to be ashamed of, but the shyness was rearing its ugly head again.

I was very nervous and apprehensive as I approached your door that Friday night. “I hope I do not make a fool out of myself. What will I talk about?” I thought. My knock on the door was tentative and I could feel my knees shaking as I waited. You opened the door and smiled.

“Hi. Come on in. I will be ready in a minute.”

You turned quickly to walk back in the house before I had a real good chance to look at you, but I couldn’t help notice you had great legs and an incredible ass. You were dressed in a light blue hot pant outfit, this was 1971 and they were in if you remember, and black high heeled boots which emphasized your round pert little ass. You had long black hair and looked great from behind. I was eager to see the rest of you. I sat down as you finished combing your hair and waited patiently for you to finish getting ready. I was still very nervous and did not know what to say, so I sat there looking dumb and wondering if you liked what I looked like. When you turned around I noticed the front of your outfit was unzipped down just far enough to show a little cleavage and I liked what I saw.

“Ready to go.”

” Yeah. Where would you like to go?”

“There is a band playing at a local bar that I like, how about there?”

“Sounds great.”

Trying to be the perfect gentleman that I was, I opened the car door for you and helped you in. You leaned over and opened my door for me and I caught a glimpse of your breasts. I tried not to make it obvious that I was looking. You had a great figure and I starting thinking I hope I don’t screw this up. Being shy it has always been difficult for me to start a conversation, but you made it easy, and soon we were talking away. I will admit you were doing most of the talking but that was OK with me.

We arrived at the bar and I parked the car, again opening your door and helping you out hoping I could catch another glimpse of your breasts. When we walked into the bar I noticed most of the men looked at you and I felt pretty lucky to be with you. You did look great.

“The band doesn’t start for another half-hour. I know we are early but I like to get a good table close to the dance floor. You do dance don’t you?”

“ It takes a few drinks to loosen me up, but yeah I like to dance.”

I never really danced much, not at all to be honest, and it made me feel a little guilty lying to you, but I didn’t want you to think I was a loser.

“Want something to drink?”

“Sure. I will have a white Russian. What are you going to have?”

“I don’t much like beer, I think I will have a screw driver.”

I walked up to the bar to get the drinks and thought I caught you looking at my butt as I walked away. My jeans were a little tight, but not uncomfortable. I hoped you didn’t think they were too tight. We chatted as we waited for the band to begin and with my second screwdriver I started to relax a little more. As the band took the stage you touched my arm softly and told me the lead singer used to be married to your friend, the one that suggested we go out.

“I thought she was your ex-sister-in-law?”

“She was, but my brother was her second husband, this guy was her third.”

“Oh.”

Just then the music started playing and it was too hard to talk. The waitress stopped at the table and asked if we wanted another drink. I nodded yes and she went to get us another round. I sat back and began to relax smiling at you. You were swaying to the music, obviously wanting to dance, and held out your hand.

“Lets wait for a slow one OK?”

You were about to say something when the band began to play a nice slow song. You smiled and took my hand and led me to the dance floor. Much to my relief there were several people dancing and I led you off where we couldn’t be seen. I gingerly put my arm around you and took your hand in mine, thinking this was the thing to do. Remember I had never danced before, but had seen it done in the movies. You gave me a funny look and took my arms and put them around your waist and put your arms around my neck. You leaned into me, put your mouth next to my ear and said.

“This is better don’t you think?”

I smiled. I could feel your breasts against my chest and I liked the feeling. As the music played you swayed against me and tried to get me into the rhythm.

“Follow me. Just do what I do.”

You pulled me close to you and pressed your body against mine and began to move urging me to move with you. I was beginning to really enjoy this. You were a great dancer and really knew how to move your body. As we slowly danced together my body started to react and I could feel myself getting hard. I tried to pull away from you so you wouldn’t notice the bulge beginning to grow in my pants, but you held on tight pressing your body even closer. As the band finished playing and went into a fast song, I tried to go back to the table, but you would have nothing to do with it.

“Come on. You can do it. Just relax and let the music move you.”

Easy for you I thought, you are a great dance. I tried to get into it but was not comfortable and wanted to sit down. I thought I saw you sneaking a quick look at my crotch. My erection had not subsided and I was self-conscious someone would notice. You didn’t say a word, just took my hand and led me back to the table staying right in front of me. When we sat down you slid your chair next to mine.

“Better to see the band.”

As you sipped your drink you let your knee touch mine. I liked the feeling and was glad when you left it there. I tentatively touched your hand, the shyness starting to kick in again, and you took it in yours and softly squeezed. You smiled.

“Thanks for asking me out.”

“My pleasure.”

After another set, another drink and a few more slow dances, I was beginning to loosen up and started dancing fast. Though a little embarrassed I managed to do pretty good and kept from making a fool of myself, but it was the slow dances I enjoyed the most. I liked the feel of your body against mine as you rubbed your breasts against me and pressed your hips into mine. You had to notice I was hard but if you did you never let on. After the third and final set you took my hand in yours and said.

“It is getting late and I am tired from all the dancing. Could we go back to my place?”

“Sure, lets go.”

You took my hand as we walked out to the car and when I opened the door for you, you kissed me lightly on the lips and than got in. I went around the car and sat down behind the wheel started the car and then leaned over and kissed you.

”Thanks for going out with me. I had a great time.”

You smiled, placed your hand on my knee and motioned for me to go. You leaned over and placed your head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. As we drove to your house my mind was reeling. I really did have a great time and I definitely wanted to see you again. The old shy tapes were playing in my mind and I was nervous about how to say good night. I parked in front of your place and helped you out of the car. We walked slowly up the sidewalk, your arm around mine, leaning on me. You unlocked your door and turned and asked.

“Do you want to come in for a moment?”

“I should get home, but yes I will for a minute.”

You led me into the house. All the lights were off except a light in the kitchen. I sat down on the couch as you switched on some music and headed for the kitchen. I could hear you opening the refrigerator.

“Can I get you something to drink? I do not have any thing but beer and Pepsi.”

“A beer would be fine.”

You came back into the living room, handed me my beer and sat down next to me. You took my hand and leaned close to me and kissed me quickly on the cheek.

“I had a great time tonight. How about you?”

“So did I. You’re a great dancer. That was my first time you know.”

”Really. I never noticed.”

We both started to laugh. I leaned over and kissed you enjoying the feel of your lips on mine. You touched my leg and squeezed it and pushed against my lips with your tongue. I opened my mouth and felt your tongue enter my mouth. The feeling was new to me and I knew I was going to like it. Your hand went to the back of my head and you pulled me into our kiss. I was excited at this new experience but at the same time I was embarrassed and did not know what to do next. I liked the feel of you next to me like this and I could smell a hint of your perfume. I could feel myself beginning to become hard again so I broke free from our kiss and slid up to the edge of the couch so you wouldn’t notice.

“Do you mind if I use your rest room? The drinks are starting to go right through me.”

“Go right ahead. It is right over there.”

I went into the rest room, turned on the light and noticed a red negligee hanging behind the door when I closed it. I touched it to my nose and inhaled deeply, knowing it was you I smelled. I was really becoming aroused now. I knew I had to take a pee so my erection would go away. This always did the trick. When I finished peeing, my penis had gone down and I cleaned myself off. I took a look in the mirror and unbuttoned my first button so the hair on my chest showed, took another quick smell of your red nightie and then headed back to the couch. I thought I noticed your zipper was down a little farther and you seemed more relaxed. I sat down next to you and kissed you again rubbing my tongue on yours.

“My feet hurt from all that dancing. Do you mind if I take off my boots.”

“No go ahead, I want you to be comfortable.”

“Want me to take off yours?”

“Sure, I’d love it. I really like you in those jeans. Do you know you have a great butt?”

“I don’t think anybody ever told me that before. Thanks.”

“I couldn’t help noticing at the bar. I like a nice butt.”

I knelt down in front of you sat back on my legs and took your foot in my hand. I place my other hand on the back of your calf and pulled your boot off. I let my fingers linger on your calf before reaching for your other foot. As I moved my hands my eyes drifted to the V between your legs and I noticed the faint outline of your pussy as your hot pants pulled tight against it. This time when I took your other boot off I ran my hand down your calf and began to massage your foot. You let out a soft moan as I rubbed your foot, massaging it with my fingers.

“That feels great.”

“Do you like it?”

“Yes, I love it. Don’t stop.”

As I massaged your foot you began to run your other foot up and down my thigh getting a little closer to my now hardening cock with each pass up my thigh. I began to run my hands up your beautiful legs, behind your knees and onto your thighs. Your legs spread a little wider as you closed your eyes and lay back against the couch. Your foot lightly grazed my cock and it lingered there for just a second before sliding back down. I ran my hands up the inside of your thighs and stopped just short of your pussy. Kneading your thighs with my hands I could feel the smoothness of your legs and felt myself getting harder by the minute. I noticed a wet spot forming on the front of your pants to match the one on mine. I stood up letting the back of my hand brush lightly over your pussy and then leaned down and kissed you this time exploring the inside of your mouth with my tongue. You kissed me deeply and reached out and touched the hair on my chest.

“Mmmmm. I like that. Sit down here by me. I want to touch you.”

I sat next to you and continued to kiss you, all thoughts of my shyness long gone. As you unbuttoned the rest of my shirt I unzipped your top and reached in and felt your breast through your bra. I could feel your nipples hard on my fingers. I kissed your neck and licked down the front of you. You pulled my shirt off and finished unzipping your hot pants and pulled them down and off. My eyes feasted on your body especially your breasts, as I wanted to see them all night.

“You’re beautiful, do you know that?”

You said nothing but simply began to rub my cock through my jeans. I place my mouth on your breast and began to lick it through your bra, while my hand strayed between your legs. I could not believe how wet your panties were and enjoyed the way your arched your back into my hand. You reached up and unsnapped your bra letting it fall off your breasts. I was mesmerized. Your breasts were beautiful. I place my mouth on them and sucked your nipple into my mouth. I had never done this before but it all seemed to come naturally to me. The taste of your skin was so erotic. I knew I was going to enjoy my first time very much. You unbuckled my belt, undid the snap, slid my zipper down and ran your hand into my pants, slowly caressing my cock.

“Get undressed I will be right back.”

You got up and went to the rest room, as I fumbled with my jeans trying to get them off. You returned in a matter of seconds dressed only in the red negligee. The backlight from the kitchen made you look beautiful and I could see your breasts and nipples and the brown bush above your pussy.

“You still have your underwear on. Here let me help you take them off.”

You knelt in front of me, leaned down and licked my cock through the material and then put your thumbs in the elastic and slowly pulled them down, revealing only the head of my cock. You kissed it and licked around the head taking it into your mouth. I had never in my life felt anything so incredible as your lips on my penis. How could I have made it to the age of 21 without ever having this experience? It was so incredible I was losing control.

“You better stop or I will cum.”

You quickly finished pulling my skivvies down and took my whole cock in your mouth sucking it greedily and massaging my balls with your hand. I bit my lip and tried to stop myself from shooting in your mouth but the pleasure was so incredible I just lost control. I started cumming in your mouth and you swallowed it and continued to suck me, milking all of it out of my cock. You continued to lick me and suck me making sure you didn’t miss a single drop of my cum. Your eyes met mine as you licked my cock from bottom to top, licking the head, searching for any more cum. My whole body shuddered from the pleasure.

“Did you like that?”

“Yes, no one has ever done that to me before.”

You’re kidding. It was your first time?”

“Yes, I am afraid so.”

My face was getting red as the old shyness resurrected and I felt like a kid.

“Have you ever eaten pussy?”

“Never. I guess you could say I am still a virgin.”

“Come here.”

You led me to your bed and had me lay down next to you. You pulled up your red negligee and placed my hand between your legs. You were unbelievably wet. I began to caress your pussy lips with my fingers.

“You’re kidding? I am the first woman who ever sucked you?”

I did not answer just continued to rub your wet pussy, letting my finger ease up into you as I sucked your nipple and touched it with my tongue. You shook your head as if you could not believe it and gently pushed my head down toward your pussy. I eased my self down and knelt between your legs. I had never seen a pussy before other than a picture and I just stared at how wet you were.

“Lick me.”

I leaned down and inhaled your scent recognizing it from when I smelled your nightie and then placed my tongue on your pussy. The taste was exquisite and more than I had ever imagined. I began to lick you and taste you and I knew from your reaction that I was doing it right. My tongue slid up the length of you moist warm pussy and touched something hard at the top. I tweaked it with my tongue and you moaned and squirmed from the touch.

“Are you sure this is your first time? Your tongue is like magic; you really have got the touch. Make me cum.”

That was all the incentive I needed and I began to eat your pussy with earnest. I licked you deep probing it with my tongue, caressing your clit, sending shivers through your body. I never dreamed eating pussy was so incredible and my cock was hard and throbbing. I feasted on you, I ate you, I drank your wetness. You grabbed my hair and pulled my face into you pussy rubbing it all over my mouth and nose. You moaned squeezed my head with your thighs so I couldn’t escape and cried out as your hips bucked and thrust from the pleasure and then you exploded covering my face, filling my mouth with the first cum I had ever eaten. I drank your cum, licking as far into your pussy as my tongue would stretch, savoring every drop of it. I couldn’t get enough of it. I wanted every bit of you. I wrapped my lips around your pussy and sucked as hard as I could. Your whole body was convulsing with pleasure. You could not stop cumming.

“Oh, God. You are incredible. I cannot believe this is your first time. I don’t think it has ever felt this good. Baby, you are a natural and can lick my cunt anytime you want to. Kiss me I want to taste myself on your tongue.”

You pulled me up by the hair and crushed your lips against mine, licking the inside of my mouth in search of your juices. You moaned and felt between my legs for my cock. Feeling how hard it was you pulled me up by my cock and guided it into your dripping wet warm pussy. As I entered you grabbed my back and rammed your pussy hard up on me trying to get it all in. You rolled me on my back straddled my hips and started pumping up and down on my rock hard cock. You steadied your self on my chest as you rocked your pussy back and forth driving my cock as deep as it could go inside of you. I caressed your breasts and nipples rubbing them between my fingers.

“God! I am going to cum again. Can you cum with me?”

There was no need for words, my thrusting up to meet you was all the answer you needed. Your hips were like a machine pumping up and down, harder and harder. I could not believe how aroused you were.

“Fuck me. Please fuck me. Cum inside of me. I want to feel your hot cum squirting inside of me, filling me up. Oh Fuck. I am going to cum.”

12