A Little Fly on the Wall

Story Info
A neophyte is a spectator.
11.7k words
4.63
67.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
161 Followers

John and Georgia came into the room, his arm around her shoulders and hers around his waist, heads together, whispering. She looked so tiny beside him. Georgia was wearing a very short satin kimono with long sleeves.Looking at her now, nobody would ever guess she was a doctor. Very sexy. Really nice legs. She's a beautiful woman. That kimono thing is so short it barely covers her bottom. I bet she isn't wearing anything under it. John was wearing a robe and carrying a little zippered bag. Neither of them even glanced at me. It was as if I were a little fly on the wall. Of course, a fly doesn't usually have a vibrator within handy reach.

Georgia lay down on the couch with her head on a pillow, and John kneeled on the floor beside her. He leaned over and kissed her, and she put her arms up around him, moving her hand over his back and shoulders, holding him close. He started to pull away, but she took some of his hair in her hand to hold his mouth to hers. I could imagine their tongues exploring each other's mouth. As John moved his lips from her mouth to the side of her neck, Georgia sighed and relaxed, her hands resting on either side of her head. It was as if she was saying, 'My body is all yours. Please me, give me pleasure.' She raised her chin and he kissed her throat as his hand moved down to untie the sash on her kimono. Georgia didn't move; just let John do with her as he pleased. She knew that she was going to enjoy whatever he did. As he kissed from her throat down her chest he moved the kimono aside just ahead of his lips. When one of her breasts was exposed, he started kissing it. I could see her nipple rise before he even touched it. When his lips brushed it she sighed again, and the nipple got even bigger. I saw the one that was still covered rising beneath the fabric of her kimono. Then he put his mouth over the swollen nipple, and as he sucked it into his mouth Georgia made a soft sound of pleasure.I know exactly what that feels like, and I sure don't blame her for groaning. I think I do the same thing when he sucks my nipples. It feels wonderful. My own nipples are getting hard just from watching. It would feel good to touch them, but I'll save that for later.

John sucked and licked Georgia's nipples until they were very red, erect, and hard. Then he opened the kimono completely so that only her arms and shoulders were covered. As he kissed downwards, I could see a sweet look on her face that reflected the pleasure she was feeling, and her nipples stood out like little strawberries on the pale skin of her breasts. When his mouth reached her belly button he explored inside it with the tip of his tongue, she giggled a little and luxuriously stretched her arms up over her head. That flattened her breasts and made the nipples stand out even more. He kissed down her flat tummy, and came to the smooth, totally hairless mound. He licked and kissed there and murmured very softly to her. I'm sure he told her how much he likes the smoothness. He always tells me that. When his lips got to the top of her cleft, she bent one knee to expose her inner thigh, and his kisses flowed onto that sensitive area. He kissed down to the knee, then back up along the softness, and as his lips neared her pussy she took a deep breath and made a long sigh.His mouth is getting close to where she wants it, and she's getting a little impatient. I'm the same way when he does that. It's getting harder and harder to keep my hand off my nipples.

Georgia lifted her leg over his head, and John moved the ottoman against the couch so she could put her foot on it. Her knees were spread wide, and I had a perfect view of her pussy for a moment, the inner lips gleaming wetly pink between the pale, smooth outer lips. I hope my pussy looks as inviting as hers when I'm spread like that. Yummy When John moved his mouth to her pussy, I couldn't see what he was doing, but I had a good idea from my own experiences. I was pretty sure that in the next few moments his tongue was parting her lips, and she gasped and whispered something to him. The only word I could make out was 'goooood.'I know exactly what John is feeling and tasting, because I had my own mouth in that same place a couple of hours ago. Moist, a little bit salty, soft, warm. MmmmmmmmmmmmThen he started licking and sucking her clitoris. Her knees moved even further apart, and she lifted her hips and used her hands in John't hair to get his mouth exactly where she wanted it.I don't think John needs to be shown what she wants, he knows. I like to kind of guide him, too, but he really doesn't need any help. He's an expert pussy kisser. I didn't even know what I liked until he showed me. When Georgia got him just where she wanted, she just lay back and let him make love to her. I knew he was licking her button slowly and teasingly and that she loved it. After a while, her breathing got more rapid and she gripped the pillow on either side of her head. She hissed something between her teeth, but the only thing I understood was, 'cooooommmmme.' John's nodded his head, but his mouth never left her. Georgia pulled her knees up even higher, lifted her hips to press her pussy against John's mouth, gripped two fistfulls of pillow, started breathing like a dog panting, and began her orgasm. I know what Georgia does when she comes, because she had several of them with me this morning. She gave a loud grunt followed by a long, long Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Her normally pale face and neck had turned very red. John seemed intent on what he was doing, and I was sure he was giving her the best climax he possibly could. After he let her come down, she smoothed his hair with her hands as he nuzzled her mound. She murmured, 'Ohhhh, Lover, I needed that.'

John unzipped the little bag and took out a plastic bottle of Lubriderm. He squirted some of the lotion on his finger and slid it into Georgia's vagina. She giggled and said, 'cold.' He slid another finger in alongside the first, moved them around, and it wasn't very long before she was starting to squirm. I wonder if Georgia has a 'spot' inside there like I have. I guess she did and John's finger must have found it, because she was soon making 'Oh ..... Oh .....Oh ..... ' sounds. Then he continued whatever he was doing with his finger and started licking her button. It took just a few seconds of John's finger in her pussy and his tongue on her clitoris for Georgia to start another climax. She squealed as she reached her peak. This one wasn't as hard as the first, but it seemed to last longer. Ohhhh, that is sooooo erotic. I can feel my pussy starting to get wet. Could it be only a week ago that John had to almost force me to say the word 'pussy'?

When she had come down from her orgasm, John whispered something I couldn't hear and Georgia shook her head. It apparently meant that she hadn't had enough, because he licked her button a few times then squirted some lotion on his bird finger. He slid his lubricated finger all the way into her anus, and Georgia obviously liked it because she groaned and hissed, 'Ohhhhhhhh, yesssssssss.' The ring of her anus gripped his finger tightly at first but seemed to relax as she got used to having his finger in there. John slid his pointer finger into her vagina and started moving both fingers in and out. Slowly out until just his fingertips were inside then slowly all the way back in. She smiled in a vacant way and seemed very pleased with what he was doing. He let her drift along that way for a while then slowly increased the speed of his fingers moving in and out of her and started gently licking her clitoris.Wow, she's getting it everywhere at the same time; pussy, anus, and button. I'll bet that makes her go over in a hurry. I sure would if he was doing that to me. After a short while, his fingers and tongue were working rapidly. Georgia was breathing fast, and she was gripping the pillow again when she said urgently, 'John! Oh, John, don't you dare stop now;I'm commmmiiiiiiinnnnggggg!' That last word was pitched very high, and she squealed through her orgasm. It was really erotic to see and hear another woman do that, and I realized that I had both hands up inside my shirt, was cupping my breasts with my palms and was twirling my nipples between my thumbs and fingers. My nipples were swollen and very hard, and what I was doing to them felt really good. I wanted to put one hand down on my clitoris, but I was trying to save that for later. Georgia had a hard climax, and she seemed to fall asleep after she came down. John took some Kleenex from the little bag, gently wiped the lotion off her, put her legs together, and pulled the kimono closed. He kissed her softly on the cheek, stood up, and walked down the hall. I guess he needs to wash his hands, especially his right bird finger.

Georgia opened her eyes, sat up and smiled at me, but when I started to say something she put her finger to her lips to shush me.I guess she doesn't want to break the mood by talking, and I'm sure I'd feel the same way. I've got to remember that I'm only a spectator, a little fly on the wall. I wonder what they're going to do next. I'm sure they aren't finished, probably hardly even started. She got up, picked up the Lubriderm, and sat down on the arm of John's big chair to wait for him. When John came back he sat down and Georgia leaned over to kiss him. John put his arms around her and pulled her down into his lap, and they shared a long, deep kiss. She whispered something, and I guess he agreed with whatever she said, because he smiled and nodded his head.

Georgia slid down off John's lap onto the floor, parted his knees, and kneeled between them. She untied the belt on his robe to reveal Herman, about halfway erect, laying up along John's stomach. There was a little puddle where some slippery stuff had been leaking out, and she leaned over and daintly sucked it up. She milked some more slippery stuff out of his penis and used the tip of her very pink tongue to spread it over her lips. Then Georgia squirted some Lubriderm on her hands, rubbed them together to warm it, and slid her hands up and down John's penis to coat it with the lotion. This caused Herman to grow until he was almost completely erect and more of the clear fluid started to leak from the little slit. Georgia slid her lips and tongue up, down, and around him until he was covered with a combination of Lubriderm, slippery stuff, and saliva. After that, Herman was as big as I'd ever seen him. It's still hard to believe that I can get all that inside me. I sure can, though, and I love every little millimeter of it.

Georgia leaned down a little and started licking the slick fluid down and all over John's scrotum. From the little sounds he made I could tell he really liked that. When Georgia took one of his testicles all the way into her mouth then sucked it in and out, John gasped. She was very gentle with his testicles, and she obviously knew how to handle them to give John maximum pleasure without hurting. She held a testicle sucked into her mouth and wentMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and he moaned with pleasure. She did the same thing to the other one, and I could see the slippery stuff flowing out of Herman and down Georgia's fingers as she held him up out of the way.She sure knows what John likes. Well, Georgia's had a lot of practice. I want to remember every special thing she does that really gives him pleasure and try doing that for him the next time I have the opportunity. If I get more experience and learn from what she does, I'm going to be as good as Georgia is at making love to John. Maybe I can even invent something new that he'll really like. I never thought of humming a testicle, but I'm going to try it the next chance I get. I love watching them, but it sure is making me horny!

She let the testicle out of her mouth, milked some more of the slippery stuff out of Herman, and used her tongue and lips to spread it all over, then she looked up at John, slippery stuff dripping off her chin, smacked her lips, grinned, and said, 'Ummm good.' John took a folded hankie out of his robe pocket and wiped Georgia's chin for her. He called her a 'sloppy wench,' and she giggled. He put both hands on her head, pulled her mouth to his penis, and she opened wide to let him guide her mouth down over it. He took his hands off her head, Georgia made an 'O' with her lips around him, and Herman's head and about half the shaft slowly disappeared into her mouth as she lowered her head. John gasped with pleasure as he watched his penis slide between her lips.

Georgia started with just Herman's tip between her lips and then lowered her head until she had about half of him in her mouth. She started doing this slowly and rhythmically, just the way John had taught me to do it. I could see her cheeks hollow as she sucked on the upstroke. After about a dozen of those slow, sucking strokes John whispered to her that he was going to come if she kept that up. Georgia took Herman out of her mouth and blew on his dark purple head as if she was trying to cool him off. She milked him with her hand again, and a gob of whitish semen oozed out of the little slit. It was so thick that it just sat there on top of Herman. Georgia lowered her open mouth, made an 'O' with her lips just below Herman's head, and slowly pulled back to take the sticky semen into her mouth with a loudslurp. Then she looked up at John and loudly swished it back and forth between her teeth and opened her mouth to show John strings of the gooey come hanging between her upper and lower front teeth. Then she swished it a few more times and swallowed everything with an exaggeratedgung. Georgia giggled and John laughed and called her a 'lewd cocksucker.' Georgia said, 'Thank you for the compliment, dear, and you know you love me being sloppy and lewd when I'm sucking your cock.' John agreed that he liked it that way, the sloppier the better, and they both laughed.They take their lovemaking very seriously, but they also have a really good time together. They seem to be totally in tune, know just what the other likes, and do just the right things to give each other pleasure. I guess only couples who have made love a lot get that way. I'm sure that loving each other the way they do is pretty important, too.

I guess Herman had cooled off enough, because Georgia went back to sucking him in and out of her mouth. After a few strokes, she pulled her mouth away long enough to look up at him and smile. A thick rope of come hung between Herman's tip and her lower lip. Then she slid her mouth down over him and slowly, slowly, slowly lowered her head. This time she didn't stop with about half of him, though. She kept going and going until she had thewhole thing in her mouth. Georgia's lips were where Herman joined John's body, her nose was buried in his pubic hair, and her chin was resting on his testicles! My God, she's swallowed the WHOLE THING! She has Herman all the way down her throat! How can she do that? Why isn't she choking or gagging? Georgia kept the entire length of John's penis in her mouth, and mademfff' sounds and swallowing motions with her throat. Then, with her nose still buried in John's pubic hair, Georgia opened her mouth even wider, stuck out her tongue, and started licking his drawn up testicles. John gave a groan like he usually did when he was about to have a climax, and I thought he was going to come right down Georgia's throat. Then he grabbed a handful of Georgia's hair and jerked her head back until Herman came out of her mouth with a wet sucking sound. He seemed to be bigger and harder than I had ever seen him, and he flopped back towards John's stomach, quivering, throbbing, and jerking. John said, 'Jesus Christ, Georgia, about one more second of that and I would have come.' She smiled up at him and used the hankie to wipe off her chin and around her mouth.

Georgia reached into the little gym bag and came out with a small tube of some kind of ointment. She squeezed some of the stuff out of the tube onto Herman's hard, swollen head and rubbed it into the tightly stretched skin with her fingers.What the heck is that stuff? John always puts the lubrication inside me, so I don't think it's for that. Besides, he already put some Lubriderm in Georgia's pussy. Then she wiped the excess ointment off her fingers with the hankie and tossed it and the little tube back into the bag. She sort of crawled up into John's lap, being very careful not to sit on Herman. They put their arms around each other and had a long, deep kiss. They kissed for a while and whispered into each other's ear in between, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. John lifted Georgia onto her feet in front of him, and he kissed her tummy and breasts while he slid her short kimono off her shoulders. He sucked her nipples until they were red and swollen, then he slid off the chair onto his knees. Georgia was standing with her legs together, but John slid the tip of his tongue into the top of her hairless cleft and worked it in and out. From her reaction, I knew his tongue had found her clitoris. He licked her button for a little while then pulled her down so they were kneeling, face to face. As they kissed, Georgia pulled John's robe off his shoulders and down off his arms to that they were both naked. After the kiss she whispered something in his ear, crawled over to the comforter by the fire, and lay down on her back. Her nipples were swollen and hard, and they stuck up from her pale breasts, still wet with John's saliva. John slid over to her, pulling the little bag along, then he lay down beside her. Georgia eagerly turned to face him, John took her into his arms. He adjusted the pillow so they were perfectly face to face, their mouths hotly together, in each other's arms, and their legs slid together until they were intertwined.Oh, God, I would give anything to be in Georgia's place right now. I know just what that feels like and I love it. What they've been doing to each other for the last half hour has been foreplay, and I think watching them has gotten me as ready as they are. The crotch of my shorts is getting wet, and it feels like my pussy is absolutely gushing. It's gotten to a point where playing with my nipples just isn't enough. I just have to get out of ............. these .............. shorts. There. It's a good thing this chair is leather and can be wiped clean. The way my pussy is flowing I'd probably leave a big wet spot if the upholstery was cloth. Well, since all I'm wearing now is a tee shirt, I might as well get rid of that too. ......... that's better. It's strange how I'm not embarrassed about being in my birthday suit with John and Georgia. Of course they've both seen me naked before, and they're naked too. Besides, I'm not really naked, I have my sox on. I'm sure they've forgotten that I'm even here. They're so engrossed in each other and their lovemaking that I don't think they would notice if I fired a gun into the ceiling. Ohhhhh, my button is calling to me that it wants attention, and it's all I can do to leave it alone. I bet it's really wet and slippery, and it would feel wonderful to stroke it with my finger. I want to wait, though, and save that for when Georgia and John really get into their lovemaking. Then I just know I won't be able to leave my clitoris alone. Welllll ...... maybe just a few light little strokes with my finger ........................ Ohhh, it really is wet and slippery ...................... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....................

MathGirl
MathGirl
161 Followers